Author Topic: Papa's John Pizza Exposed  (Read 33724 times)

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Re: Papa's John Pizza Exposed
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2012, 01:50:02 PM »
He already provides lots of folks a job.  Now he has to give them healthcare??

If you don't like a company's politics...shop somewhere else...it's called freedom.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2012, 01:50:17 PM »
Neither do I, he can have 80 fucking trillion dollars, the point is he is a piece of shit, and won't give up a red cent of it to insure his workers....he's saying he will pass the cost to consumers

Not everyone is born with a business mind, or comes from money..there are a lot more "regular people" than there are gazillionaires. and they deserve to have a decent life too, and not walk around with rotting teeth and die 20 years earlier from the infection because they don't have dental because there boss is a cheap fuck and won't pay for it

Why is it his problem to insure anyone?  They are all hourly employees.  I am pretty sure that everyone that works at Papa Johns headquarters get insurance.  Remember that his stores are franchises.  it is the franchise owners issue with giving insurance, not him.

The IT team, the execs, the staff at the shiny PJ's building do get insured.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2012, 01:59:09 PM »
Why is it his problem to insure anyone?  They are all hourly employees.  I am pretty sure that everyone that works at Papa Johns headquarters get insurance.  Remember that his stores are franchises.  it is the franchise owners issue with giving insurance, not him.

The IT team, the execs, the staff at the shiny PJ's building do get insured.

Then why is he the one complaining?, unless he doesn't want to pay for the shiny building people to be insured

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2012, 02:00:26 PM »

Then why is he the one complaining?, unless he doesn't want to pay for the shiny building people to be insured

He's complaining because Obama's plan is making him pay

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2012, 02:04:43 PM »
He's complaining because Obama's plan is making him pay

exactly.

and he has publicly stated that he will NOT pay, he will pass the cost onto his customers.

scumbag, should be killed. Should have his head chopped off and put into a pizza oven

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2012, 02:22:50 PM »
exactly.

and he has publicly stated that he will NOT pay, he will pass the cost onto his customers.

scumbag, should be killed. Should have his head chopped off and put into a pizza oven
;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2012, 02:28:25 PM »
exactly.

He's being honest. Every business I can think off passes the costs to consumers, this is nothing new. That's what they all do. Is it right? That's debatable, but it's what business' do.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2012, 02:34:54 PM »
He already provides lots of folks a job.  Now he has to give them healthcare??

If you don't like a company's politics...shop somewhere else...it's called freedom.

bingo adding this health plan shit is just more paper work bullshit

give the papa johns fella a break

how bout the government just pay for our health care since they take 30 percent of our tax money anyways lol
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2012, 04:22:41 PM »
Those are the worst pizza pies I've ever tasted.

"1"
Bullshit.  I'm not counting mom and pop places. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2012, 06:00:35 PM »
God forbid he actually absorbs the cost and makes a fraction less money than he does now, and all of his workers have health coverage.

That's why I hate fucking  republicans, they would kill their mother rather than actually LOSE money,no matter how insignificant the sum... it's the ONLY thing that matters, foreign policy, domestic policy, religion, the environment...they could give a flying fuck....Just don't touch my fucking money.

It's not the cost, it's the principle behind it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2012, 06:05:02 PM »
his workers could afford health care if gas was cheaper

making gas cheaper would make food cheaper and everything else

the solution is quite easy

A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2012, 06:06:16 PM »
Not everyone is born with a business mind, or comes from money..there are a lot more "regular people" than there are gazillionaires. and they deserve to have a decent life too, and not walk around with rotting teeth and die 20 years earlier from the infection because they don't have dental because there boss is a cheap fuck and won't pay for it

You're absolutely right, we should voluntarily help each other as much as we can.  It's wrong to make it law, though.

Give to charity, like Shriners Hospital.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2012, 06:09:34 PM »
You're absolutely right, we should voluntarily help each other as much as we can.  It's wrong to make it law, though.

Give to charity, like Shriners Hospital.

These are just broad opinions, I don't profess to have the answers, nobody does.....

this country is fucked up in so many ways, politicians should just be honest and say "fuck, i don't even know where to start."

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2012, 06:16:36 PM »
Though you found out he uses horse semen or something nasty in his sauce.  This story is boring. >:(

that's nothing new

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2012, 07:37:11 PM »
Papa John's is just going to have to adapt. One thing they can do is create a more innovative product line ala their hated competitor Dominos:

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2012, 09:58:18 PM »
Papa John's is just going to have to adapt. One thing they can do is create a more innovative product line ala their hated competitor Dominos:

Adapt to what? Something that very few wanted but was passed while repubs were.on.recess without a vote? 30mil people that don't have hc but the remainder of the 300m have to cover their asses?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2012, 10:09:52 PM »
Adapt to what? Something that very few wanted but was passed while repubs were.on.recess without a vote? 30mil people that don't have hc but the remainder of the 300m have to cover their asses?
You missed the joke Joe. Its a video mocking Dominoes and the people that eat it.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 14, 2012, 10:36:05 PM »
how arrogant and stupid do you have to be to be gifted and blessed and then turn around and say "i deserve it" and take it for granted?

giving out of abundance is easy, insure the damn workers.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2012, 06:06:57 AM »
Here's something you dumbocrat libtards just don't get... it's his fucking company and his fucking 14 cents. No one gives even the slightest fuck what you think he should do with his money. And the commie in chief shouldn't have a say either. Don't work for him or don't buy his fucking pizza you asshats. Then start your own pizza business and split your profit 50/50 with your workers. How's that sound? Bad I know it's easier to sit on your lazy asses and say how other people should spend thier own money. Lazy leech stupid mother fuckers I swear.
$

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #94 on: November 15, 2012, 06:21:53 AM »
Here's something you dumbocrat libtards just don't get... it's his fucking company and his fucking 14 cents. No one gives even the slightest fuck what you think he should do with his money. And the commie in chief shouldn't have a say either. Don't work for him or don't buy his fucking pizza you asshats. Then start your own pizza business and split your profit 50/50 with your workers. How's that sound? Bad I know it's easier to sit on your lazy asses and say how other people should spend thier own money. Lazy leech stupid mother fuckers I swear.

High Five Nick!  8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #95 on: November 15, 2012, 06:26:35 AM »
I like their pizza better than any of the big delivery chains. Don't understand the hate.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 15, 2012, 06:27:58 AM »

Yes, But HIS company and HIS fucking 14 cents, are on American soil. And we are doing things a little differently these days....so shut the fuck up and pay the money, cheap asshole

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2012, 06:43:55 AM »
I like their pizza. Trust me, where I'm from in the UK you have to rely on decent chains or a trustworthy italian restaurant to get a good slice.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2012, 06:56:24 AM »

Yes, But HIS company and HIS fucking 14 cents, are on American soil. And we are doing things a little differently these days....so shut the fuck up and pay the money, cheap asshole

And that's why you're going to start seeing people cheat on their taxes more and more. It's still HIS company.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2012, 07:04:07 AM »
And that's why you're going to start seeing people cheat on their taxes more and more. It's still HIS company.

LOL, ..typical, and goes to what I originally said......anything but actually pay the money