Author Topic: How can I get on welfare.  (Read 25557 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: How can I get on welfare.
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2012, 10:45:35 AM »
Raising children is hard work when you do it right. I guess this woman doesn't get that, huh?

I saw a film one time about a woman living on the dole in England who had a gaggle of children. She was a single mom. One evening, she left her children to go out to the clubs. The apartment caught on fire and one of the children burned to death. The government took the rest of her children away from her. She then proceeded to get pregnant and they took this child away as well. They should have tied her tubes too.

Incidentally, the film was sympathetic towards the mother, painting her like she was a victim. She obviously was of low intelligence and the movie played on this for sympathy. Supposedly, it was a true story.

well to be fair, she's raised her family well and is a good mother and a fairly alright person. it's just that the prospect of working for a living didn't appeal to her to much  :D

britain has the highest teen pregnancy rate in europe, maybe the world... having a baby is a ticket to a house a money

i know a woman who has played the system for years. she knows exactly what to say and do to get around the doctors and the system in order to stay on her various benefits. she has a young son in his twenties who has no fucking intention of working ever. and get this! he claims a 'cares allowance' for looking after his 'sick' mother  ::)

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2012, 10:46:54 AM »
Serious question.

I'm failing out of school.

I don't get the social skills for a service job, and I've destroyed my left arm/back through compulsive stimming so I'm not able to support myself long term working labor jobs.

So how can I get social assistance in canada.
  You getting a HARPER PHONE  ? ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2012, 10:58:44 AM »
hand flapping? wtf is wrong with you guy

get the fuck out of here and go off yourself
Lol I'll at you to the count so far, 15 for kill myself, 9 for seek other options.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2012, 11:55:36 AM »
Hi mate, I know I gave you a bit of a hard time here on the board- but, I'm sorry you're going through this.

I suggest you sign up for benefits immediately. Never mind the tossers who talk about hard-earned money, etc, etc. That's what welfare is there for, to help people out when they're down. I'm not sure I understand why you even asking how to apply for then, making an application is like a phone call and an appointment away in my country, I'm sure it's not different in Canada.

At the same time, start looking for jobs. If you find something, great, you'll spend a year working until you get back to school. If not, stay on the benefits, until you do. I would suggest moving back in with your parents, but given how you've been silent on this, I take it it's not option you want to consider. Just keep in mind, you might be forced to make unpleasant compromises, it's part of being unemployed.

I got the impression you started the thread looking for a bit of sympathy. I'll tell you what I can, everyone fucks up once in a while, as a matter of fact I failed a year in university too, so I know how that feels. Try to get on your feet and learn something from it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2012, 11:58:52 AM »
Hi mate, I know I gave you a bit of a hard time here on the board- but, I'm sorry you're going through this.

I suggest you sign up for benefits immediately. Never mind the tossers who talk about hard-earned money, etc, etc. That's what welfare is there for, to help people out when they're down. I'm not sure I understand why you even asking how to apply for then, making an application is like a phone call and an appointment away in my country, I'm sure it's not different in Canada.

At the same time, start looking for jobs. If you find something, great, you'll spend a year working until you get back to school. If not, stay on the benefits, until you do. I would suggest moving back in with your parents, but given how you've been silent on this, I take it it's not option you want to consider. Just keep in mind, you might be forced to make unpleasant compromises, it's part of being unemployed.

I got the impression you started the thread looking for a bit of sympathy. I'll tell you what I can, everyone fucks up once in a while, as a matter of fact I failed a year in university too, so I know how that feels. Try to get on your feet and learn something from it.

He is attention seeking raymondo

check his post history

he has issues he should seek help
T

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2012, 12:18:18 PM »
You can do security. I do it and my right shoulder is messed up. There usually aren't any physical tests.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2012, 12:30:39 PM »
So your saying I just kill myself instead, it seems to be my only other option. I'm not fucking around here. 

get help

that post is not appropriate for this board

you know whats coming when you post this shit

go and see your doctor for a psych evaluation
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2012, 12:33:16 PM »
Bro, Google Cognitive therapy. Read as much as you can about this. It will help you understand how your mind is thinking. Gets into self-fulfilling prophecy and mood repair strategies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_therapy

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2012, 12:58:52 PM »
He won't qualify for welfare in Canada. He has to prove he is unable to do anything.

Security is the way to go.....

But don't try taking my fucking tax dollars until you are truly in need which you are not at this point.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2012, 01:25:09 PM »
He won't qualify for welfare in Canada. He has to prove he is unable to do anything.

Security is the way to go.....

But don't try taking my fucking tax dollars until you are truly in need which you are not at this point.

And who are you again to determine who is "truly" in need?

Hahaha, that word gets to me. "Truly". No seriously, aside from from all the pissing about that goes on in the board, who annointed you to judge what peoples' real-life needs are? You understand this is the internet and we do not "truly" know each other, do you?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2012, 06:01:36 PM »
well to be fair, she's raised her family well and is a good mother and a fairly alright person. it's just that the prospect of working for a living didn't appeal to her to much  :D

britain has the highest teen pregnancy rate in europe, maybe the world... having a baby is a ticket to a house a money

i know a woman who has played the system for years. she knows exactly what to say and do to get around the doctors and the system in order to stay on her various benefits. she has a young son in his twenties who has no fucking intention of working ever. and get this! he claims a 'cares allowance' for looking after his 'sick' mother  ::)

The woman in the film did seem like an OK person. She obviously suffered some diminished metal capacity. She also did not seem to have a problem getting pregnant. As for whether she was a good parent, that is debatable.

Unfortunately, folks who take advantage of welfare and disability make everyone look suspect. There are many folks who, through no fault of their own, cannot take care of themselves and don't have families willing to take that responsibility. Without the benefit of public assistance, they would likely live horrendous lives and perhaps even die prematurely.

My aunt suffered from schizophrenia. When she was married, she somehow held it mostly together. However after her husband left her for another woman and took all six kids with him, she went off the deep end. Had it not been for SSD and her military benefits, she would not have lived to be almost 85 years old. My mom worried about her sister, but she was so volatile that there was no way she could have lived with my mother. My wife and I thought about taking her in, but we didn't think it would be fair to our children. Instead we adopted her 15 year old daughter and took care of her until she was an adult.

My sister was in a major automobile wreck when she was 18 years old. She ended up in a coma for almost a month. As a result of a  brain injury from the accident and other issues she suffers from multiple problems, among them a serious loss of coordination, cognitive skills, organizational issues, narcolepsy and other problems. She has been on SSD most of her life. Never-the-less about 15 years ago she managed to get a job with the DMV through a special program for people with disabilities. She worked there for nearly 12 years. New management decided to end the program under which she was employed and fired her. Since that time about 4 years ago, she has been unable to find work. She is back on SSD and struggling to make ends meet. She is 53 years old. Chances are, she will never work again.

Not everyone who is on public assistance is scamming the system. For some people that is all there is to keep them going.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2012, 08:37:31 PM »
And who are you again to determine who is "truly" in need?

Hahaha, that word gets to me. "Truly". No seriously, aside from from all the pissing about that goes on in the board, who annointed you to judge what peoples' real-life needs are? You understand this is the internet and we do not "truly" know each other, do you?

I'm bikinislut asshole. That's who. Don't fuck with me.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2012, 09:28:46 PM »
The woman in the film did seem like an OK person. She obviously suffered some diminished metal capacity. She also did not seem to have a problem getting pregnant. As for whether she was a good parent, that is debatable.

Unfortunately, folks who take advantage of welfare and disability make everyone look suspect. There are many folks who, through no fault of their own, cannot take care of themselves and don't have families willing to take that responsibility. Without the benefit of public assistance, they would likely live horrendous lives and perhaps even die prematurely.

My aunt suffered from schizophrenia. When she was married, she somehow held it mostly together. However after her husband left her for another woman and took all six kids with him, she went off the deep end. Had it not been for SSD and her military benefits, she would not have lived to be almost 85 years old. My mom worried about her sister, but she was so volatile that there was no way she could have lived with my mother. My wife and I thought about taking her in, but we didn't think it would be fair to our children. Instead we adopted her 15 year old daughter and took care of her until she was an adult.

My sister was in a major automobile wreck when she was 18 years old. She ended up in a coma for almost a month. As a result of a  brain injury from the accident and other issues she suffers from multiple problems, among them a serious loss of coordination, cognitive skills, organizational issues, narcolepsy and other problems. She has been on SSD most of her life. Never-the-less about 15 years ago she managed to get a job with the DMV through a special program for people with disabilities. She worked there for nearly 12 years. New management decided to end the program under which she was employed and fired her. Since that time about 4 years ago, she has been unable to find work. She is back on SSD and struggling to make ends meet. She is 53 years old. Chances are, she will never work again.

Not everyone who is on public assistance is scamming the system. For some people that is all there is to keep them going.

Most people aren't scamming the system. It's just a lot of people have no clue what real mental illness is. That is of course until they have to work next to it and do everything in their power to have it fired. The Hierarchy wants us to fight among ourselves. It lets them do what they have to do with very little resistance.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2012, 02:14:00 AM »
I'm bikinislut asshole. That's who. Don't fuck with me.

Game on, gobshite

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2012, 09:45:22 AM »
To be fair, Coach thinks the same thing but has told his life story on here and says he charged Credit cards up the ass and now can't use them because of bad credit. yet bashes people who have hard times and need assistance. That's pretty fukced up. When he partied with the soapy suds and shit life was great. But now that he's grown up, no one else can do what he did without being blasted to hell and back. WTF. What if I want 4 ex wives and bad credit and mooseJay's landscaper to soap me up for pennies on the dollar like Coach?.. Hypocrites suck :(

Lots of people, like my wife and me, don't always manage their finances well. When she and I were young and first married, we became over extended on credit. We a struggled to pay off our debt for a year or two. Fortunately, we learned from this and didn't repeat the mistake again. This sometimes meant we didn't always get new car when we wanted to or travel as much as we would have liked to. In other words, we live within our means. Although I do still have credit cards, I pay them off each month, using them as I would a bank card.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2012, 10:00:24 AM »
As usual, this thread turns to shut. Well it was a shit thread anyway. So I'll write my empathetic bit, retard will ignore it and continue his pathetic attention whoring: here we go

Dude , get help. The suicide thing is not funny. Don't you have a  condition that qualifies you for benefits? Asbergers ?  You post about being a drunk, a dropout, suicidal,....either these things are true or you make this shit up because ur depressed. Either way, you need help. Get it.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2012, 12:32:26 PM »
Forget welfare you want social security disability. Ask any democrat on this board how to get it. It's exploding the last 4 years. Say you have a bad back or better yet a psychiatric condition. Contact a disability lawyer and in under a year you will have a check for life, food stamps, health care,free phone and housing assistance. You can workout all you want because the problem in with you mind not your body. On the side you can detail cars for cash. Why would anyone work selling burgers when they can live the good life off the suckers who work and pay taxes?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2012, 01:09:21 PM »
Dude, you have more than a legitimate reason to be on welfare.  I don't have nearly the circumstances you have and I get more than enough assistance for food, housing, etc to not have to deal with the stress of working a menial labor job.  

That's what this election was about.  The people spoke, and they've had enough of rich pricks hoarding all their money while people like us suffer.  
Not everyone is lucky enough to make a ton of money.  Not all of us want to work our lives away.  Not all of us are smart enough to party through college and still pass...and just might not feel like studying all the time just so we can pass our friggin' classes.
It's not fair to the people who aren't born rich or can just breeze through life and still get a job that pays big. Some of us don't feel like working away our best years in order to be able to afford the things we like to do...and this election let everyone know it.  

Pay attention--it's a friggin' movement.  You dont have to work some shit job anymore.  The people lucky enough to have it easy are going to have to share a little bit of their good fortune.  Wake up and take advantage of it

this is good trolling - if not, I hope a piano falls on your head.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2012, 01:14:10 PM »
Forget welfare you want social security disability. Ask any democrat on this board how to get it. It's exploding the last 4 years. Say you have a bad back or better yet a psychiatric condition. Contact a disability lawyer and in under a year you will have a check for life, food stamps, health care,free phone and housing assistance. You can workout all you want because the problem in with you mind not your body. On the side you can detail cars for cash. Why would anyone work selling burgers when they can live the good life off the suckers who work and pay taxes?
Exactly.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2012, 01:25:07 PM »

Actually in America, people who collect SSD are actually just collecting "their" own money that they were forced to put into the system for social security...Not to mention all the people who die unmarried before the age of 62-65 who put into the system but never collect a penny for it. People who collect social security and SSD are the workers who put into it. If you've never put into the system, you won't be able to collect from it. You'd be a welfare case.

MikMaq

« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2012, 01:32:41 PM »
get help

that post is not appropriate for this board

you know whats coming when you post this shit

go and see your doctor for a psych evaluation
Never said I was gonna do it, I said it's a rather valid option numb nuts.

And the fact is if ya'll believe so strongly that I shouldn't use social services it's really all I got left.

And fuck you and all your attention bullshit.

Everybody seeks attention ironically autistic's are the least likely to do so. It's called socializing.

If you were half as smart as you pretend to be, you'd realize attention whoring is about seeking attention either positive or negative and not caring which you get.

I don't care for negative attention, however I'm socially fucked, so there's no way for to control what kind of attention I get.

I was looking for serious advice when I started this thread and I got some. Otherwise I think people got some entertainment that they should be free to have.

MikMaq

« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2012, 01:43:31 PM »
Most people aren't scamming the system. It's just a lot of people have no clue what real mental illness is. That is of course until they have to work next to it and do everything in their power to have it fired. The Hierarchy wants us to fight among ourselves. It lets them do what they have to do with very little resistance.
Pretty much fact.

Something me and avesher understood well too. Is the way modern employment is set up.

Rigid expectations of employers is the worst part.

Basic things like not being able to express yourself to your boss or customers etc, is an extreme stress on some people.

Or being expected to work regular hours, when you have mania, or depression it is not realistic.

The whole interview process which is essentially set up to filter out those with mental health problems. I mean really what the fuck else is it for?

There totally unatural concepts that humans had no need for until the industrial revolution.

Working is fucked up, and worst of all the folks with opinion typically have no idea how the economy functioned before modern times, why it functions the way it does today, and how the human brain at the greatest of times is poorly adapted for it.

Anyways if someone got an idea other than security guard for me I'd love to hear it, I already mentioned that one ironically, but I did have a conversation on the over night last night, and apparently the guys are hiring like mad.  Also I bouched a drunk native from a bar last night, so I think I might have some skill for it, I'm apparently like the retard whisperer or something.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2012, 01:47:26 PM »
study for a CDL  drivers license while u got free time, driving jobs r everywhere n most pay decent money
R

MikMaq

« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2012, 01:49:51 PM »
study for a CDL  drivers license while u got free time, driving jobs r everywhere n most pay decent money
Can't drive I had a hypoxia induced seizure.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2012, 01:50:45 PM »
just hang in there bro n keep trying,something will come up
R