Author Topic: Why dont people use crystal meth instead of steroids?  (Read 25524 times)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Why dont people use crystal meth instead of steroids?
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2012, 03:05:02 PM »
youre older now? and i dont assume you do that crap any more?

Indeed  8)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2012, 03:07:09 PM »
I meant my reaction to meth.  It just made me awake, nothing more.  Didn't see the appeal of it at all but others were ga-ga over it.  Same with coke.  Other people took a line from the same batch and swore it was great.  I never saw what the big deal was.

Then you are a classic "non-responder" to those drugs and probably many other drugs as well. Rare, but it occurs.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2012, 03:09:54 PM »
caffine is my drug of choice nowadays

just call me Dr. Dull

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2012, 03:14:48 PM »
well, maybe i didnt experience much euphoria because my brain doesnt respond to serotonin-stimulating drugs anymore.  but when i tried it, i didnt really experience much of anything at all besides staying awake till 7 am.   have you ever tried MDMA? in order to be able to speak on the differences? cuz i am talking about relative euphoria compared to MDMA. which, based on what i experienced, is completely incomparable. where meth was mental alertness and wakefullness with a bit of increased mood, MDMA is a burning fire of intense passionate love coming from deep within your soul.

Aren't you only like 22?  Shame you've burnt your receptors out, you'll regret those decisions later in life when real stress starts kicking in.

That said, baseball players used meth in the 60's, they were called "greenies". Never done it, but have taken adderal and that leaves you with a euphoric feeling. They're in the same family.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2012, 03:28:46 PM »
The Germans/Nazis used meth during WW2. Pervitin pills!

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2012, 03:30:02 PM »
"Many of the Wehrmacht's soldiers were high on Pervitin when they went into battle, especially against Poland and France -- in a Blitzkrieg fueled by speed. The German military was supplied with millions of methamphetamine tablets during the first half of 1940. The drugs were part of a plan to help pilots, sailors and infantry troops become capable of superhuman performance. The military leadership liberally dispensed such stimulants, but also alcohol and opiates, as long as it believed drugging and intoxicating troops could help it achieve victory over the Allies. But the Nazis were less than diligent in monitoring side-effects like drug addiction and a decline in moral standards.

After it was first introduced into the market in 1938, Pervitin, a methamphetamine drug newly developed by the Berlin-based Temmler pharmaceutical company, quickly became a top seller among the German civilian population. According to a report in the Klinische Wochenschrift ("Clinical Weekly"), the supposed wonder drug was brought to the attention of Otto Ranke, a military doctor and director of the Institute for General and Defense Physiology at Berlin's Academy of Military Medicine. The effects of amphetamines are similar to those of the adrenaline produced by the body, triggering a heightened state of alert. In most people, the substance increases self-confidence, concentration and the willingness to take risks, while at the same time reducing sensitivity to pain, hunger and thirst, as well as reducing the need for sleep. In September 1939, Ranke tested the drug on 90 university students, and concluded that Pervitin could help the Wehrmacht win the war. At first Pervitin was tested on military drivers who participated in the invasion of Poland. Then, according to criminologist Wolf Kemper, it was "unscrupulously distributed to troops fighting at the front."

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2012, 03:30:56 PM »
Methamphetamine, morphine and alcohol. Can you imagine the state these guys must have been in?  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2012, 05:46:49 PM »
Methamphetamine, morphine and alcohol. Can you imagine the state these guys must have been in?  ;D
Man... when I was mixing meth and heroin, I couldn't have fought off a fucking fly I was so out of it. Glad I quit that shit.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2012, 05:51:47 PM »
Man... when I was mixing meth and heroin, I couldn't have fought off a fucking fly I was so out of it. Glad I quit that shit.

The Germans must have felt like they were in a third person shooter videogame. Apparently, a lot of friendly fire occurred because they were so out of it rofl.

robingraves

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2012, 06:04:26 PM »
Why use Meth when you can use Krokodil?  The Russians got this shit right!

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2012, 06:05:39 PM »
Why use Meth when you can use Krokodil?  The Russians got this shit right!

Krokodil is bad to the bone  8)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2012, 06:06:48 PM »
Someone post the shaved pussy krokodil woman..
O

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2012, 06:09:49 PM »
Someone post the shaved pussy krokodil woman..

That was a classic. A homeless junkie with gaping wounds, rotten bones and no teeth that did still shave her pussy LOL

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2012, 06:11:00 PM »
That was a classic. A homeless junkie with gaping wounds, rotten bones and no teeth that did still shave her pussy LOL

Yeah, she was rancid but had to keep the money maker in good order... ;D
O

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2012, 06:13:59 PM »

She's so hot!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2012, 06:15:23 PM »
what the fuck ? that is revolting  :P

what's Krokodil?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2012, 06:16:08 PM »
WNH

without condom..
O

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2012, 06:17:34 PM »
On closer inspection (720p HD Full screen): she has a landing strip!

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2012, 06:20:27 PM »
WNH

without condom..

I don't think a standard rubber condom is going to save your dick against the Krokodil residue in her pussy, just sayin'  ;)