Author Topic: New date new broad  (Read 13220 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
New date new broad
« on: November 17, 2012, 04:41:45 PM »
So here's what we have lined up for the night fellas. First time meeting up with this broad through a referral. And she's not a drinker at all. She wants to go play "bowliing?" Like really what is this high school. I was thinking a bit more of an edge like shoot some pool. That way I could tell how she juggles balls and what kind of firm grip she has on the pool stick. What else is there to do on a first blind date other than bowling, pool, coffee?? and movies, when the broad isn't into bars or lounges.

- Discuss
#

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Re: New date new broad
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 04:43:33 PM »

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 06:44:59 PM »
So here's what we have lined up for the night fellas. First time meeting up with this broad through a referral. And she's not a drinker at all. She wants to go play "bowliing?" Like really what is this high school. I was thinking a bit more of an edge like shoot some pool. That way I could tell how she juggles balls and what kind of firm grip she has on the pool stick. What else is there to do on a first blind date other than bowling, pool, coffee?? and movies, when the broad isn't into bars or lounges.

- Discuss

Movies is the worst for a 1st date, go somewhere you can talk and see if you like them ;)

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 06:49:30 PM »
Sounds like you need to pick up some Rohypnol . Hope this helps.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 06:54:52 PM »
Sounds like an actual good girl.... Whats the prob. Maybe suggest a more relaxed setting. Invite her.over for a movie. Ur turf more comfortable and then u can actually talk one on one and have some opened up conversation.

Going out on  date always ends up not getting lucky. N if she needs a bar anyways to be entertained than she sounds like a whore.

There all whites anyways cause every single girl I invites over I fucked anyways first night. So what am I talking about. Good luck.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 09:50:06 PM »
What a bitch! We ended up going bowling played two games fine whatever had fun. Now check out this coincidence, as we're packing up to return our shoes there were 5 fellas on the section next to us and one of them i guess sort of knew her since he called her name to get her attention. I saw it but played it off hey started talking, and i just went to get my shoes, then after 2-3 mins she came to return her shoes too. Then she tells me "be right back I gotta do something tell someone something" and she kind of mumbled her words fast like she was nervous for not being straight forward and I was like fine whatever. Now she's there with the other fella chit chatting for 5mins, and as I'm waiting like a dick I saw him and her take out their phones? Obviously exchanging numbers. We get in the car I tell the broad "so who was that" she says "oh just some guy who's talking to my friend", yeah really bitch is that why you guys exchanged numbers?? And then I said "cool you should've introduced me to him at least" and she said "I dont know i forgot i dont even know him really" yeah bitch but you went back to him a 2nd time?

So we left the joint we were supposed to grab a bite, but after that shit fellas instead i gave her a lame excuse I gotta wake up early tomorrow. Then she tries talk to me a lot in the car and I gave her one word answers, during the car ride home i gave her a cold shoulder, and then I dropped her off. By now she felt my energy was off beat and told me to text her and dont be a stranger and i just yes her to death, then I 1-2-3 her with a bye yeah we'll talk tomorrow (yeah right) and that's it. That was pretty much the night. From a 1-10 she's a strong 7, slim petite body, nice tits, face ok.
#

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 10:25:02 PM »
I don't why your getting your panties in a twist over somebody you've dated once.
Did she hurt your manliness dear?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2012, 10:26:52 PM »
What a bitch! We ended up going bowling played two games fine whatever had fun. Now check out this coincidence, as we're packing up to return our shoes there were 5 fellas on the section next to us and one of them i guess sort of knew her since he called her name to get her attention. I saw it but played it off hey started talking, and i just went to get my shoes, then after 2-3 mins she came to return her shoes too. Then she tells me "be right back I gotta do something tell someone something" and she kind of mumbled her words fast like she was nervous for not being straight forward and I was like fine whatever. Now she's there with the other fella chit chatting for 5mins, and as I'm waiting like a dick I saw him and her take out their phones? Obviously exchanging numbers. We get in the car I tell the broad "so who was that" she says "oh just some guy who's talking to my friend", yeah really bitch is that why you guys exchanged numbers?? And then I said "cool you should've introduced me to him at least" and she said "I dont know i forgot i dont even know him really" yeah bitch but you went back to him a 2nd time?

So we left the joint we were supposed to grab a bite, but after that shit fellas instead i gave her a lame excuse I gotta wake up early tomorrow. Then she tries talk to me a lot in the car and I gave her one word answers, during the car ride home i gave her a cold shoulder, and then I dropped her off. By now she felt my energy was off beat and told me to text her and dont be a stranger and i just yes her to death, then I 1-2-3 her with a bye yeah we'll talk tomorrow (yeah right) and that's it. That was pretty much the night. From a 1-10 she's a strong 7, slim petite body, nice tits, face ok.

Interesting story! Good story before bed.
X

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2012, 10:30:00 PM »
Sounds like that Alpha male own you, and now hes balls deep in the bitch after you took her on a date and paid and she ends up picking up some other dude.

Should have maned the fuck up and made her walk home the fuck I would have let her in my car with wet panties due to some other guy.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2012, 10:47:57 PM »
Sounds like you need to pick up some Rohypnol . Hope this helps.

Id like some as well..where can I get it???

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 10:59:42 PM »

Don't call her if she calls or tex you respond but not right away. Do not take her on another date. If she wants to get together again use the old "you wanna come over and watch movies" line, if she comes over tap it good and she will be all over you. Do what you want after that...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 04:43:53 AM »
Interesting story! Good story before bed.

;D ;D ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2012, 04:58:41 AM »

hahahaha, so you were left standing there like a pillock while she was exchanging numbers with another dude

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2012, 04:59:11 AM »

Should have at least beaten the gay she was talking to  ::)

wait him at parking lot, hood over your head, baseball bat casually on your left hand resting next to your leg, cell phone on your right hand looking like you are checking out something.
when he walks out, immediately start staring at him but try to remain in shadow so hopefully he doesn't notice you right away.
when he saws you, now raise the bat to your shoulder. Make sure the hood covers your forehead and eyes so when he looks your face he only sees nothing but dark shadow.
He comes to his car.... typically asks - pants shitted, voice stuttering, "hey dude who are you wtf"
Now, make sure not to say a word.
Change the bat to your right hand.

**You know what to do now.**

Then walk away towards your car. Make sure to keep the bat on your shoulder and remain looking like not-giving-a-fuk.
Drive away.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2012, 12:37:49 PM »

hope you made her PAY for her own fuking food/bowling ??
K

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2012, 02:37:41 PM »
Instead of being negative you should of got with her in the car, the other bowling guy seems like he pulls mad tail.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2012, 02:49:12 PM »
Take her bowling again, hire a hooker, pay her half up front and tell her to meet you at the lanes, start Bowling with this Number Swapper then walk over to the hooker and bury your cock in her ass while bending her over the scoring table.The End.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2012, 03:11:43 PM »
Relax, killer.  She's probably just in a league.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2012, 04:38:08 PM »
Sounds like that Alpha male own you, and now hes balls deep in the bitch after you took her on a date and paid and she ends up picking up some other dude.

Should have maned the fuck up and made her walk home the fuck I would have let her in my car with wet panties due to some other guy.
what is the point, she obviously alrdy have 5 different kinds of sperm in her various holes. This kind of woman fucks a diff dude every night. Whatever you do she ll always be flirting and cheating with another dude.
Who wants to date or live with such a "woman"'. Oh lord, some of you really are losers. That's all you can get? How do you even end in such situations is beyond me.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2012, 04:38:50 PM »
Have you heard from this ho since your 'date'?  Don't sweat it anyway, if she's low enough to get other guys numbers while on a date with you then she isn't worth bothering about.  If she text you though I would sure let her know that you don't go out a second time with women who take other men's phone numbers while they're with you.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2012, 04:42:24 PM »
Have you heard from this ho since your 'date'?  Don't sweat it anyway, if she's low enough to get other guys numbers while on a date with you then she isn't worth bothering about.  If she text you though I would sure let her know that you don't go out a second time with women who take other men's phone numbers while they're with you.

I agree, very rude for her to take another guys number whilst on a date..But was it a date? maybe the OP convinced himself its a date and she was just tagging along and just wanted to go bowling.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2012, 04:57:46 PM »
I had a chick on a 1st date get a call on her cell while we were out for sushi, she grabbed it immediately and was like 'oh I have to take this' and was talking for a couple minutes, so I got up and left a $20 on the table (we had ordered) and left.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2012, 05:03:45 PM »
I had a chick on a 1st date get a call on her cell while we were out for sushi, she grabbed it immediately and was like 'oh I have to take this' and was talking for a couple minutes, so I got up and left a $20 on the table (we had ordered) and left.

Ha, good job. Very rude of her to do that to you, hulkotron. I assure you that most women would not do that to a tier 2 like yourself!
X

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2012, 05:05:45 PM »

in other words you got really hurt and really showed it.

you should have either

a) treat her like the skank she is and make a move on her to get at least a good ole bj that night

b) do what hulkotron just posted, straight off the bat.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2012, 05:09:34 PM »
Lots of 'should have done this should have done that' in this thread from guys dating plastic dolls in their mom's basement.  Big N did alright in my opinion but then I live in the real world.  Did the bitch text you again Hulkotron?