Author Topic: Kyoshi Moody's (Mr. Natural Olympia) offseason diet  (Read 14342 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Kyoshi Moody's (Mr. Natural Olympia) offseason diet
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2012, 10:56:46 AM »
Bodybuilding is about getting attention.

Lying is, a lot of times, about getting attention.

So here's comes a lying Bodybuilder, wow, amazing.

He's competing in a obscure sport (or non-sport, depending on your view), and within that, it's in a much smaller subset of that sport, in an organization of which most have never heard.

Yep, he's really screaming for attention here.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2012, 11:12:15 AM »
IT COULD GO 2 WAYS EITHER YOU LIE AND COMPETE DRUGGED IN A NATURAL FED AND CLEAN UP IN TROPHY 'TITLE'LAND OR COMPETE IN NPC OPENS AND NOT HIT THE WINNER CIRCLE IN A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD ,,,,HOW PEOPLE PERCIEVE OR REACT OR NEED NOTORIETY IS UP THE THE INDIVIDUAL AND WHAT THEY CRAVE/NEED..

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2012, 11:17:58 AM »
IT COULD GO 2 WAYS EITHER YOU LIE AND COMPETE DRUGGED IN A NATURAL FED AND CLEAN UP IN TROPHY 'TITLE'LAND OR COMPETE IN NPC OPENS AND NOT HIT THE WINNER CIRCLE IN A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD ,,,,HOW PEOPLE PERCIEVE OR REACT OR NEED NOTORIETY IS UP THE THE INDIVIDUAL AND WHAT THEY CRAVE/NEED..

You think Moody is doing this, just for the sake of folks repeatedly calling him a liar and a fraud?

There seems to be the mantra that, unless you look like utter crap, you aren't really a natural bodybuilder.

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Even within bodybuilding, many folks have no idea who Moody is.

I'm not saying there aren't those who are frauds in natural bodybuilding (usually, they wash out, anyway). But, you don't throw out the proverbial baby with the bathwater.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2012, 11:18:44 AM »
i'm just glad he calls this place home

we can all learn a thing or two from this great naturally gifted athlete

I will be open to answer any questions you throw at me!!!

That thread is shameful, maybe it changes after 2 pages but all they were (apart from Van Bilderess) was people kissing his ass  ::)

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2012, 11:42:59 AM »
This reminds me kinda of a guy at the last border states show.  This guy was an arrogant prick and was going around telling everyone how he eats nothing but red meat and chicken and fish will make you flat.  Best part was, and up there with one of the biggest BS things I have heard in a while, was that he ate 180oz of steak a day ever day. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2012, 11:57:13 AM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2012, 02:03:45 PM »
P
E
D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2012, 02:06:38 PM »

DUDE HAS SOME GREAT LINES,,POSES WELL TOO,SOME SHOTS HE'S NOT THICK BUT SHAPE AND CONDITIONED REALLY WELL..

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2012, 08:10:53 PM »

The "Play" button on youtube is very awkwardly positioned. I'm almost afraid to click it only to be faced with "natural" man-ass.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2012, 09:17:10 PM »
Of course he doesn't eat like that.  This is just a gimmick to keep the subject off of the fact he uses drugs just like everyone else

Just like actress Hilary Swank did in 2004 when she was juicing for her role in Million Dollar Baby, but claiming her conditioning was a result of drinking copious amounts of flax oil per day.