Author Topic: There is only one God, in three persons: Father, Son(Jesus) and Holy Spirit  (Read 38856 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: There is only one God, in three persons: Father, Son(Jesus) and Holy Spirit
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2012, 10:46:58 AM »
The difference was ahmed's video was a random posting, not part of a discussion....he said I needed to make time to watch it.  At that time I couldn't, but I later went back and watched it and spoke to ahmed about it.

loco's article was directly related to and complete justification for the discussion at hand.  Refusal to read copy and pasted material that fully validates a claim (because it's not in the poster's own words) has been a trademark move established by ahmed and adopted by you.....our Muslim bretheren.  Hence, the "Muslim Shuffle".  

Oh, I posted the full chapters because ahmed once accussed me of taking verses out of context.....I hadn't done anything of the sort, but agreed to post the full chapters during discussions to prevent such accusation.  I agreed to do so, ahmed did not; regardless, I'm just holding up my end of the bargain.

You LIKE to call it "Muslim Shuffle" becuase it makes you feel like the article is validated, but unfortunately that's not the case.  Like I said, I don't care to read lengthy copy-pasted material, the same goes for the G&O board and others.  Doesn't make it a "shuffle" of any kind.  The questions I asked were pretty short and clear, I'm sure (if there is a valid answer) you or Loco could answer it briefly rather than pasting huge chunks of text from the internet.  That's something I don't do when making my arguments.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2012, 10:56:55 AM »
Well what's funny is they found some Jew dude who speaks Hebrew and I don't get where and how they get 'validity' of any of their claims, I read the article it still does not advocate the trinity. They try to argue for 'multiplicity of God' and how even "Jehova" and Elohim are 'two personalities' so the 'possibility' of multiple 'godheads' or whatever he is not really arguing for them.

Contrary to orthodox Jewish understanding and literal hebrew understanding that the plurals are out of respect, just like in arabic and just like in aramaic.. and if i must mention just like in modern french. Royal plurals.

The bottom line is just as in deuteronomy hear oh israel your lord God is one. Jesus says in the new testatment when asked about the MOST important commandment.. hear oh israel OUR Lord God is ONE.

You seem to have found that 'lol' funny mentioning Deut.. but Jesus says the same thing.

You see... we can stick to simple facts... you on the other hand need ten million pages to justify yourself.. because no matter how much the trinity lie is repeated, it's still a lie. Saying God is ONE is the truth and far simpler, doesn't take much argumentation.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2012, 01:50:27 PM »
Well what's funny is they found some Jew dude who speaks Hebrew and I don't get where and how they get 'validity' of any of their claims, I read the article it still does not advocate the trinity. They try to argue for 'multiplicity of God' and how even "Jehova" and Elohim are 'two personalities' so the 'possibility' of multiple 'godheads' or whatever he is not really arguing for them.

Contrary to orthodox Jewish understanding and literal hebrew understanding that the plurals are out of respect, just like in arabic and just like in aramaic.. and if i must mention just like in modern french. Royal plurals.

The bottom line is just as in deuteronomy hear oh israel your lord God is one. Jesus says in the new testatment when asked about the MOST important commandment.. hear oh israel OUR Lord God is ONE.

You seem to have found that 'lol' funny mentioning Deut.. but Jesus says the same thing.

You see... we can stick to simple facts... you on the other hand need ten million pages to justify yourself.. because no matter how much the trinity lie is repeated, it's still a lie. Saying God is ONE is the truth and far simpler, doesn't take much argumentation.

Thanks for the summary, you saved me about 10 mins or so had i read it.

The thing about your post which stuck out the most to me is how when one needs to explain that God is one, it just takes a few simple verses, but when one tries to explain that God is one in three persons, it takes huge articles with unlikely interpretations.  That's one of the reasons I'm always skeptical when I see a huge article in response to a simple question before I even read it.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2012, 03:13:32 PM »

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2012, 03:19:51 PM »

I do not mean to offend any christains but please watch this vid.

many Jews know Allah is GOD. they ADMIT the muslims worship THE GOD OF ABRAHAM! and that christains do not! what people fail to understand is that ALLAH is god! jesus is a prophet. Allah is the God of Abraham.

this one two:

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2012, 07:00:01 PM »

I do not mean to offend any christains but please watch this vid.

many Jews know Allah is GOD. they ADMIT the muslims worship THE GOD OF ABRAHAM! and that christains do not! what people fail to understand is that ALLAH is god! jesus is a prophet. Allah is the God of Abraham.

this one two:

Still trying to bait the christians eh achmutt.

Allah is another name for satan. Its no suprise thqt allah and his ilk the muslim sheep are the most despised people on earth. Their lands are being taken. They are being rooted out if their holes like roaches exposed to the light.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2012, 09:35:36 PM »

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2012, 03:26:11 PM »
Still trying to bait the christians eh achmutt.

Allah is another name for satan. Its no suprise thqt allah and his ilk the muslim sheep are the most despised people on earth. Their lands are being taken. They are being rooted out if their holes like roaches exposed to the light.

Truebb93 is not achmed stefano. . He's pulled this crap before in his islam defense mode.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2012, 05:58:45 PM »
Truebb93 is not achmed stefano.  He's pulled this crap before in his islam defense mode.

LOL.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2012, 06:43:23 PM »
It's funny they accused me of being samson/24kt/whoever else before.. i think also some 'richard' lmao...

eh.. they accused you of being me... now bobber. I've met bobber in real life btw, cool guy, and unlike some of these losers on here, he actually competed :) He is bigbobs on here. I wonder if some of these losers even work out... Anyways ignore the troll stefano and thick nick. They are sick in the head.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2012, 12:13:31 PM »
cant you count?

Ahmed= Ahmed
           = Bigbobs
Truebb93=ME
Sherief=sherief
stingray=stingray

thats 5 DIFFRENT guys. not gimmicks.

infact YOU ARE A GIMMICK. Stefano is a gimmick of someone else whos too much of a punk to get onto their real account. for a coward gimmick Stefano aka Stephanie

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2012, 03:11:42 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2012, 03:23:51 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2012, 03:24:58 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2012, 03:39:40 PM »
It's interesting as Bobber already mentioned the genealogy errors:

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2012, 07:23:20 PM »
cant you count?

Ahmed= Ahmed
           = Bigbobs
Truebb93=ME
Sherief=sherief
stingray=stingray

thats 5 DIFFRENT guys. not gimmicks.

infact YOU ARE A GIMMICK. Stefano is a gimmick of someone else whos too much of a punk to get onto their real account. for a coward gimmick Stefano aka Stephanie

Shut it bober. Remember when you pretended to be a jordanian called mamood or some shit to defend your nasser obsession? Since your real name was exposed you've resorted to a separate accounts to start attacks.
You've been playing this anti west pro west game for awhile with your muslim buddies. Did you add this truebb account to team nasser yet?

You wanna play? lets play.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #66 on: December 24, 2012, 07:44:26 PM »
So you're stefano ey? What a sad guy.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2012, 08:27:14 PM »
tyr=stefano aka bitch boy.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2012, 08:38:52 PM »
Shut it bober. Remember when you pretended to be a jordanian called mamood or some shit to defend your nasser obsession? Since your real name was exposed you've resorted to a separate accounts to start attacks.
You've been playing this anti west pro west game for awhile with your muslim buddies. Did you add this truebb account to team nasser yet?

You wanna play? lets play.

I don't buy the bobber theory. Achmutt and truebb posts are very similar.

Here's what achmutt sadi about im joining getbig.

As I've already restated a few times, I was a lurker on here, registered out of curiosity to find out who this "GH15" fella was, then lurked around without posting much, then saw a bunch of ignorant posts attacking Islam and Muslims. Responded. Have been responding since.

Truebitch claims that he was a lurker and only joined because of his need to defend his religion.

Plus both have the same angle - take potshots at chritianity, post muslim vids claiming islam is superior etc its achmutt. Same guy different accounts
Maybe one account is a community account that this bobber also uses.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2012, 08:41:37 PM »
So you're stefano ey? What a sad guy.

tyr=stefano aka bitch boy.

Oh oh. I've been exposed oh nooo!  . LOL.

So i gotcha so you try to connect me with some other poster. Nice try bitch boy.. yes singular not plural since you both are the same person.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2012, 06:00:08 AM »
Isaiah 9:6

New International Version (NIV)

For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

John 1:1-3
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was with God in the beginning.
3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

John 1:9-14
9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.
10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2012, 12:22:23 PM »
Okay what's the point of you copy pasting the exact same thing you already did with that ficticious non realistic photo? It's already been debated and refuted and put to rest.

Mary was chased down, accused, named names etc... for being an alleged adulteress. Jewish law condemns the daughter of a priest to be killed by burning, put to death. Etc.. As I must repeat myself, have you not read what the Talmud says about Jesus and Mary (peace be upon them both)

Do you think your fairy tale thinking has any connection to the reality of the Jews at the time? Nothing.

Just as christmas has nothing to do with Jesus and december 25th is a ficticious date that has nothin to do with when Jesus was actually burn (more likely around july-august, summer time) as according to scholars both of Christianity and Islam.

No matter how many times you repeat it does not make it true.

If you werer seeking the truth you would have watched the videos of a scholar of the bible who knows a hell of a lot more than you and actually touched and saw the actual parchments of the new testament to your displeasure and knows the fabrications and manipulations to the dot.

The trinitarianism and the worship of a human being -- Jesus the prophet of Nazareth -- came about through time, it did not originate in the teachings or sayings of Jesus (peace be upon him) who like all past prophets emphasized to worship God only and that we all depend on God, that there is only one God, etc...

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2012, 12:37:48 PM »
Okay what's the point of you copy pasting the exact same thing you already did with that ficticious non realistic photo? It's already been debated and refuted and put to rest.

Mary was chased down, accused, named names etc... for being an alleged adulteress. Jewish law condemns the daughter of a priest to be killed by burning, put to death. Etc.. As I must repeat myself, have you not read what the Talmud says about Jesus and Mary (peace be upon them both)

Do you think your fairy tale thinking has any connection to the reality of the Jews at the time? Nothing.

Just as christmas has nothing to do with Jesus and december 25th is a ficticious date that has nothin to do with when Jesus was actually burn (more likely around july-august, summer time) as according to scholars both of Christianity and Islam.

No matter how many times you repeat it does not make it true.

If you werer seeking the truth you would have watched the videos of a scholar of the bible who knows a hell of a lot more than you and actually touched and saw the actual parchments of the new testament to your displeasure and knows the fabrications and manipulations to the dot.

The trinitarianism and the worship of a human being -- Jesus the prophet of Nazareth -- came about through time, it did not originate in the teachings or sayings of Jesus (peace be upon him) who like all past prophets emphasized to worship God only and that we all depend on God, that there is only one God, etc...

Please dispense with your meltdownachmutt. Islam rides off chrisitianity to give it legitimacy. No matter how many times you try to refute that fact you fail.

On the subject of fairy tales muhamhamed climed to have spoken to god in a cave. That should be taken as factual? The koran was cobbled together using other religions as its basis. Just becuase you are too stupid to see that is no one elses fault but your own.

All you have is your biased websites and not one iota of facts to back up your arguements.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2012, 01:35:55 PM »
Please dispense with your meltdownachmutt. Islam rides off chrisitianity to give it legitimacy. No matter how many times you try to refute that fact you fail.

On the subject of fairy tales muhamhamed climed to have spoken to god in a cave. That should be taken as factual? The koran was cobbled together using other religions as its basis. Just becuase you are too stupid to see that is no one elses fault but your own.

All you have is your biased websites and not one iota of facts to back up your arguements.

You just owned yourself real bad. I am glad that your ignorance and anger is self explanatory.

Unlike yourself with YOUR biased and ignorant lack of knowledge of islam that you gather from idiot websites that slander and lie about Islam. I don't need a website. I learned about Islam from Islam.. wait what? How about reading the qur'an? Reading the original sources teaching islam?

You're a fool.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2012, 01:49:35 PM »

You just owned yourself real bad. I am glad that your ignorance and anger is self explanatory.

Unlike yourself with YOUR biased and ignorant lack of knowledge of islam that you gather from idiot websites that slander and lie about Islam. I don't need a website. I learned about Islam from Islam.. wait what? How about reading the qur'an? Reading the original sources teaching islam?

You're a fool.

Owned yourself? More likely i owned you bitch boy since you beleive the dusty rantings of the thief and pedo

I'm glad you acknowldged your own biases and follishness in your many failed responses. Your understanding of islam is that of ranting lunatic hellbent on trying to convince others to join him in his delusion.

I can. Understand ypur anger though. After being exposed as a liar and a dishonest individual leeching off canada repeatedly its only natural that you would rant after being told the truth about yourself.

Maybe thats why you choose to inject yourself with drugs...to combat the depression and inner disgust you feel whenever ypu see yourself in the mirror. ;D