Author Topic: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY  (Read 40468 times)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2012, 01:49:24 PM »
It's completely the other way around tbombz:

Women do openly express they would rather have a bigger or a big cock and they would also openly express and think of bodybuilders as nasty looking. Women are emotional creatures, they let things out, speak before they think. They don't hold back their thoughts.

A bodybuilder will have a harder time attracting women due to his physique, not because of what women think he is or isn't, would do or wouldn't do, etc. In exactly the same vain, a bodybuilder will attract homosexuals like there's no tomorrow, again regardless of anything internal.

I don't understand why you guys think there is some kind of systematic, global mind game going on. Women worldwide have always, and will always, express their dislike of bodybuilders.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2012, 01:51:25 PM »
As long as you are 8% to 12% and regularly work out(aka have muscle mass) women find this attractive.

But what women find most attractive is the face, but the reason most guys start lifting is because they are pretty ugly.

So there you have a bunch of guys with an ugly face who cannot do anything to change it, so what they do is juice up and transform their body to get attention, and they do, but from a certain demographic. See the type of girl who will go for a bber because of muscle in a club is the same girl who will put out for a line of coke.

Anyway, you guys can argue all you want about how muscle is needed to pick up women , but it is a load of shyt, the guys who get with the hottest women are usually tall, have a low bodyfat and some muscle and a handsome face.

In reality as long as you are not fat or obsese or a total twink, it doesn't matter much to women, but to impressing gay guys on the internet and get off to the fact they worship your muscle ? well it goes a long way

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2012, 01:53:41 PM »
Moen, Im going to be blunt here and just tell you that I think it very likely you have a big cock and a skinny/fit body.    

In my experience most women will not admit their general lust for a big cock unless they feel extremely comfortable around a guy or the guy himself has a big cock.   so for you to say that women will easily express their like of big cocks, says to me that you probably have a big cock.   congrats!  ;D

on the flip side, the fact you think it so obvious that most women have a general disregard for a bodybuilding physique tells me that you yourself do not have a bodybuilding physique. although i do think it likely your in very good shape and have a body women love.

:)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2012, 01:55:01 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2012, 01:56:11 PM »
the guys who get with the hottest women are usually tall, have a low bodyfat and some muscle and a handsome face.

very true. but correlation doesnt equal causation. while a tall, handsome, fit dude is definitely very attractive to all women..     tall, handsome, fit dudes are also unique in their stature, being very well developed in comparison to the rest of the population, they develop self confidence, style, swagger, comfortableness with themselves that just exponentially compounds their attractiveness.  

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2012, 01:57:47 PM »
  tbomb, I get women   I have the big cock, the muscles, the looks, the brains

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2012, 01:59:44 PM »
  tbomb, I get women   I have the big cock, the muscles, the looks, the brains
im happy for you  :)   personally i dont value the ability to get women very much, i kind of have an "insiders" point of view that makes me a little jaded.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2012, 02:00:07 PM »
Bullshit, they only like the Brad Pitt one because he is Brad Pitt.  if it was a nobody with that physique it would be a lot less

Exactly - women have been seduced by the celebrity factor yet again and have voted purely on the name.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2012, 02:00:53 PM »
  You are a good guy Tbomb  sorry you are jaded

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2012, 02:03:45 PM »
Without going into specifics about my cock (too dangerous on a board filled with fags), I went from extremely skinny pre-training, to bodybuilder big (relatively speaking here, I was never something that would make someone entrenched in bodybuilding turn around to look) on steroids after years, to now around 200 lbs and very lean after having been off steroids since 2008 or 2009.

My personal experience: most success with women when I was 130 lbs at 6 3, least success at my biggest, to more success than at my biggest but still less than at 130 lbs now. Exactly according to the poll the OP posted, exactly according to what I knew already.

Now this is only personal experience, I wasn't actually talking about personal experience up until now, because then I'd be making the same mistake I accused others of making (thinking that ME is what IS).

I was talking about what I've consistently seen throughout the years. Women like regular bodies the most, sometimes with a preference for the lean six pack variety, but hardly ever for real muscle, let alone a hardcore bodybuilder.

They just don't like all of that muscle. Muscle is man-territory. And yes, both my personal experience as well as what I have seen confirms that homosexuals dig the muscle very much.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2012, 02:04:57 PM »
very true. but correlation doesnt equal causation. while a tall, handsome, fit dude is definitely very attractive to all women..     tall, handsome, fit dudes are also unique in their stature, being very well developed in comparison to the rest of the population, they develop self confidence, style, swagger, comfortableness with themselves that just exponentially compounds their attractiveness.  

Obviously, and that was my point, this is what women are attracted to. Not steroid muscle ...

This is what we call OVER compensating, the 5'5 guy running a gram of deca, test and 60 mg of dbol ED may think he is so huge and wide and attractive ,but to the rest of the population he looks like an insecure loser who is ashamed of his height. This si what people actually think, from their mouth, so this is not what i am saying

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2012, 02:05:20 PM »
your empathy is duly noted! most people think i am trying to sound cool if i tell them about my bisexuality and how it makes me see the male-female dynamic in a more objective light. but in reality i really wish i could wear the rose colored lenses of a heterosexual or homosexual who neglects to take notice of the downsides and weaknesses in their preffered sex and instead focuses on the positives. personally, i find it extremely hard to be satisfied because i see both men and women as deeply flawed and thus i dont gain any interest in them unless they have something that is extraordinarily close to my preconcieved notions of what "my type" is.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2012, 02:06:39 PM »
  Tbomb knows who he is and is proud of it. NOT many are. Props.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2012, 02:09:31 PM »
Without going into specifics about my cock (too dangerous on a board filled with fags), I went from extremely skinny pre-training, to bodybuilder big (relatively speaking here, I was never something that would make someone entrenched in bodybuilding turn around to look) on steroids after years, to now around 200 lbs and very lean after having been off steroids since 2008 or 2009.

My personal experience: most success with women when I was 130 lbs at 6 3, least success at my biggest, to more success than at my biggest but still less than at 130 lbs now. Exactly according to the poll the OP posted, exactly according to what I knew already.

Now this is only personal experience, I wasn't actually talking about personal experience up until now, because then I'd be making the same mistake I accused others of making (thinking that ME is what IS).

I was talking about what I've consistently seen throughout the years. Women like regular bodies the most, sometimes with a preference for the lean six pack variety, but hardly ever for real muscle, let alone a hardcore bodybuilder.

They just don't like all of that muscle. Muscle is man-territory. And yes, both my personal experience as well as what I have seen confirms that homosexuals dig the muscle very much.
cant argue with personal experience. i do recall reading somewhere from you that you have anti-social personality disorder and something else as well? and you said you were proud of having these?  i can definitely relate, i was diagnosed as a sociopath when i was a teenager and suffer from severe anxiety and depression on a daily basis.  but these attitudes about people and socializing are very unapproachable, especially to women, especially when your a big intimidating muscular man.  if your a big muscular guy acting like you dont give a fuck about people, your rarely EVER going to get a woman come up and be friendly to you. she is just plain SSCARED of you, not so much that she isnt attracted.  dont forget that women are scary little things and a big dude is very likely to scare them if not appearing approachable and friendly.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2012, 02:10:14 PM »
Obviously, and that was my point, this is what women are attracted to. Not steroid muscle ...

This is what we call OVER compensating, the 5'5 guy running a gram of deca, test and 60 mg of dbol ED may think he is so huge and wide and attractive ,but to the rest of the population he looks like an insecure loser who is ashamed of his height. This si what people actually think, from their mouth, so this is not what i am saying

Exactly.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2012, 02:12:10 PM »

True. Sounds like a level headed bloke.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2012, 02:12:48 PM »
 :)  thanks. i have been coming in to my own since moving out of my parents house for the first time a few months ago. finally able to be comfortable with my sexuality and social preferences. these days i am making a sincere effort to be genuinely interested in people for peoples sake. its nice.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2012, 02:13:20 PM »
Gayer than caring about what woman want

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2012, 02:17:03 PM »

Why u standing still in your avatar pic looking at jay cutler like that? Are u auditioning for the filming of the new paranormal activity with that posture? Lol

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2012, 02:17:19 PM »

you know your absolutely right baout the overcompensating thing. its is obvious and people pick up on it. but men pick up on it more than women do, and alot of people are kind of niave about muscles and just think most people with big muscles have good genetics and workout alot.

as for the steroid muscle..    i think you would just need to meet the right dudes and see how they work it and how the women respond.  from what i understand and have seen in videos victor martinez would be a great dude to watch in action. women seem to go crazy for him.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2012, 02:19:43 PM »
cant argue with personal experience. i do recall reading somewhere from you that you have anti-social personality disorder and something else as well? and you said you were proud of having these?  i can definitely relate, i was diagnosed as a sociopath when i was a teenager and suffer from severe anxiety and depression on a daily basis.  but these attitudes about people and socializing are very unapproachable, especially to women, especially when your a big intimidating muscular man.  if your a big muscular guy acting like you dont give a fuck about people, your rarely EVER going to get a woman come up and be friendly to you. she is just plain SSCARED of you, not so much that she isnt attracted.  dont forget that women are scary little things and a big dude is very likely to scare them if not appearing approachable and friendly.

Anti-social personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder and OCD. Even though I have these (assuming the diagnoses are correct because psychiatry is nothing more than educated guess work), I am friendly and approachable. I'm happy as far as women are concerned. I always got what I wanted up until now  ;)

But women approaching men is something that doesn't happen often in general, I've asked women directly about this and they always said they rarely do it and feel the man should take the initiative. When everyone is sober at least  :P

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2012, 02:22:15 PM »
Anti-social personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder and OCD. Even though I have these (assuming the diagnoses are correct because psychiatry is nothing more than educated guess work), I am friendly and approachable. I'm happy as far as women are concerned. I always got what I wanted up until now  ;)

But women approaching men is something that doesn't happen often in general, I've asked women directly about this and they always said they rarely do it and feel the man should take the initiative. When everyone is sober at least  :P
  :)  i think alot of women are just extremely conditioned against liking bodybuilders for social reasons

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2012, 02:26:19 PM »

I agree.  Maybe it is his age or experiences haven't been the best so far.  He never mentions any of the intangible non-physical things that bring couples together and allow them to last such as love, respect, common interests and enjoying each others company.......no homo
A

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2012, 02:40:37 PM »
  :)  i think alot of women are just extremely conditioned against liking bodybuilders for social reasons

True.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2012, 02:54:25 PM »
Lets be honest, women are attracted to how a guys face looks. Wether 'huge' guys think theyre gettin female looks because its sexy, its really because they look different. Get over it lol
Whereas if u have ripped abs and the perfect body, it means nothing with an ugly mug!
I have no idea why people obssess over physiques 'women want' ::) when they really dont give a shit unless youre obese...