Author Topic: what getbigger has the best looking girl friend / wife  (Read 33388 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: what getbigger has the best looking girl friend / wife
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2012, 11:40:43 AM »
she holds her own next to you calf-wise tho

thanks for the tip dorian

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2012, 11:42:12 AM »
groink-- i actually try stuffing her w/ my cooking 24-7.. n she eats like the best of em-- never watches her diet n always prefers all the real cream sauces, real mayo, real ice cream, etc... it's got to be the German genes man... i bloat just looking at carbs

that will pay off later in life for sure, when most chicks get fat, she will fill out nicely.  just be sure to play with her boobs a lot...it makes them grow. i've tested this.  ;D

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2012, 11:42:38 AM »
lol nah bro... she's not concerned ab herself like that-- actually wants 2 add weight.. never does any cardio... her whole family is thin...  her pops has got an incredible metabolism and crazy calves

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2012, 12:03:48 PM »
G-thang - just caught your post...  U know what I find interesting?  Many of my asian(male) friends actually stuck to their ethnicity or dated only other asian women..  I actually grew apart from them-- always found interests in cultures asides mine but do love my own culture...  anyways, I do see the trend of asian males being more hesitant to break cultural barriers..  we are a stigmatized sect of society... ive always seen myself as an individualist  who never cared about what others thought...  i guess it was coz of watching too much arnold growing up.. having no father... who knows?? hehe 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2012, 12:14:02 PM »
thanks for the tip dorian
anytime cupcake

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2012, 12:15:31 PM »
i guess it was coz of watching too much arnold growing up.. having no father... who knows?? hehe 

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally.

Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.

They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and ......

;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2012, 12:19:54 PM »
Danny's girl is very pretty.
Y

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2012, 12:39:34 PM »
I did not realize that left and write hand could now be considered as good looking?
this man is said to have the most beautiful hands ever, till a tragic accident did him in.
F

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2012, 12:50:40 PM »
What does YAGR's girl look like ?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2012, 01:09:34 PM »

MR MUSCLES

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2012, 01:10:55 PM »
What does YAGR's girl look like ?

What do you mean GIRL...he's a born cock swallower.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2012, 03:29:35 PM »
G-thang - just caught your post...  U know what I find interesting?  Many of my asian(male) friends actually stuck to their ethnicity or dated only other asian women..  I actually grew apart from them-- always found interests in cultures asides mine but do love my own culture...  anyways, I do see the trend of asian males being more hesitant to break cultural barriers..  we are a stigmatized sect of society... ive always seen myself as an individualist  who never cared about what others thought...  i guess it was coz of watching too much arnold growing up.. having no father... who knows?? hehe 

philipin has culture?

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2012, 05:49:40 PM »
although sarcasm appears blatant.. I will say Filipinos are extremely family-oriented and share similar qualities to many Italian families that I have encountered.... Work ethic will prove everything (type of mentality) ---> CHECK    Respect for our elders ---> CHECK   Respect for all other cultures --> CHECK      Live and breath to support your children just so they do not have to struggle-->CHECK..   And I am not even going to get into how we hold family get-togethers/parties...  I can say we have assimilated to the American ideology quite well and the majority of us despise making excuses...  This is my perception of my culture and have been told by others outside my ethnicity that they have  observed the same degree of camaraderie from their Filipino friends...  Outside geographical location, a good majority of Filipinos do not consider themselves ASIANS. We are descendants of the Malay Tribe and if you go deep into the provinces of the Philippine Islands--u will also see tribal ancestry very much similar to Africans--ie/ the Negritos(another sect of Filipinos). Further,we have been raped n pillaged by Spanish sovereignty for over 400 yrs...   It is very difficult to dissect a pure FILIPINO...it is inevitable to accept our mainstream categorization and can see how many do not care of our differences --> where we are easily grouped into one stratosphere ...I am 100 % Filipino regardless of the mixed blood ...embrace my ideals but have always made an effort to understand other cultural ideologies .. we all have our strengths/weaknesses... I have just always been eager to learn and adapt... this is my individualistic human nature   hence-- allowing myself to pursue attraction outside my own comfort zone..   i accept daily stigmatization for being the delineation of the norm... but it has always made my life that much more interesting...    Confidence in recognizing your vested commitment to writing your own novel bleeds intrigue across your face. This is seen as a universal pheromone to women of any culture...just sayin'       k  enough procrastination.. off to memorize 500 more drugs and their lovely interactions FML

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2012, 06:08:43 PM »
That's like saying out side of Europe Italians don't consider themselves white ::)

Flips are Asians

Hope this helps

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2012, 06:10:27 PM »
philipin has culture?

Lol only thing they got is manny :)

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2012, 06:22:13 PM »
Well- i'm the individual who views an Italian as an Italian....where I respect and am intrigued by their individual culture and how they assimilated into the American culture..That's y i love NY.. So yeah...  this is just a difference of thought process and one's perception of himself to the rest of the world...   hope this helps  ;)     btw u forgot to mention the guy who killed versace

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2012, 09:29:04 PM »
  i accept daily stigmatization for being the delineation of the norm...

wtf does that mean?

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2012, 09:54:03 PM »
translation -- already accept the fact that many are always going to scrutinize interracial dating..esp btw an asian male w/ a white (female)... something u don't really see everyday.(although there are a lot of asian females w/ white males).   i never let passed judgment get to me..

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2012, 11:45:36 PM »
translation -- already accept the fact that many are always going to scrutinize interracial dating..esp btw an asian male w/ a white (female)... something u don't really see everyday.(although there are a lot of asian females w/ white males).   i never let passed judgment get to me..

Where do you live? It's no big deal in SoCal

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2012, 12:00:46 AM »
LOL I was born n' raised in Long Beach CA.. then moved to Newark NJ  ... interracial dating among asian males n white females were less seen when I was in undergrad. esp in high school .... I just always remembered seeing most asian males stick to dating within their ethnicity.. and I do not believe it was because they weren't attracted to those outside their race... many social factors involved

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2012, 12:02:48 AM »
w/ regards to pure beauty... gotta say my wifey...
Mogley from the Jungle Book scored here!

Nice job bro  8)

Kilo Medic

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2012, 04:04:45 AM »
Thank you. She is Guamanian/Chamorro

Which village is she from?  I was stationed there for a couple years a decade ago, and loved the island, people, weather, and food!  Still never got a good recipe for finadine, and miss Tuan's restaurant big time.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2012, 08:16:59 AM »
Mogley from the Jungle Book scored here!

Nice job bro  8)

;D

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2012, 09:59:05 AM »
yep and Mowgley also landed the chick  ;D    

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2012, 12:35:01 PM »
tintin had madam castafiore