Author Topic: what getbigger has the best looking girl friend / wife  (Read 33389 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: what getbigger has the best looking girl friend / wife
« Reply #175 on: December 04, 2012, 06:01:13 AM »
Pah - you call that an age difference? I'm 12 years older than my wife.  ;D

lol yeah I'm taking the piss, 6 years is nothing

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #176 on: December 04, 2012, 06:03:16 AM »
Don't worry guys, I've got this.  ;)
!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #177 on: December 04, 2012, 06:59:35 AM »
although sarcasm appears blatant.. I will say Filipinos are extremely family-oriented and share similar qualities to many Italian families that I have encountered.... Work ethic will prove everything (type of mentality) ---> CHECK    Respect for our elders ---> CHECK   Respect for all other cultures --> CHECK      Live and breath to support your children just so they do not have to struggle-->CHECK..   And I am not even going to get into how we hold family get-togethers/parties...  I can say we have assimilated to the American ideology quite well and the majority of us despise making excuses...  This is my perception of my culture and have been told by others outside my ethnicity that they have  observed the same degree of camaraderie from their Filipino friends...  Outside geographical location, a good majority of Filipinos do not consider themselves ASIANS. We are descendants of the Malay Tribe and if you go deep into the provinces of the Philippine Islands--u will also see tribal ancestry very much similar to Africans--ie/ the Negritos(another sect of Filipinos). Further,we have been raped n pillaged by Spanish sovereignty for over 400 yrs...   It is very difficult to dissect a pure FILIPINO...it is inevitable to accept our mainstream categorization and can see how many do not care of our differences --> where we are easily grouped into one stratosphere ...I am 100 % Filipino regardless of the mixed blood ...embrace my ideals but have always made an effort to understand other cultural ideologies .. we all have our strengths/weaknesses... I have just always been eager to learn and adapt... this is my individualistic human nature   hence-- allowing myself to pursue attraction outside my own comfort zone..   i accept daily stigmatization for being the delineation of the norm... but it has always made my life that much more interesting...    Confidence in recognizing your vested commitment to writing your own novel bleeds intrigue across your face. This is seen as a universal pheromone to women of any culture...just sayin'       k  enough procrastination.. off to memorize 500 more drugs and their lovely interactions FML

Aren't Flippers asian mixed with spanish.  spasians?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #178 on: December 04, 2012, 07:06:59 AM »
Flippers are asian spaniards/porties / spanish asians

The name Filipino was chosen by the Spanish explorer Ruy López de Villalobos, who named the islands "las Islas Filipinas" ("the Philippine Islands") after Philip II of Spain.

The Philippines were a Spanish colony for over 300 years, leaving Filipino culture and people semi-Hispanicized.

About 90% of the Filipino population identifies as Roman Catholic and many have Spanish surnames.

As the Philippine Statistics Department does not account for the racial background or ancestry of an individual, the official percentage of Filipinos with Spanish ancestry is unknown.

A study conducted by Stanford University based on DNA samples extrapolated that around 3.6% of Filipinos have European genetic ancestries.

The arrival of Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan in 1521 began a period of European colonization.
During the period of Spanish colonialism beginning in the 16th century, the Philippines was part of the Viceroyalty of New Spain, which was governed and controlled from Mexico City.

Early Spanish settlers were mostly explorers, soldiers, government officials and religious missionaries born in Spain and Mexico.

Most Spaniards who settled were of Andalusian ancestry but there were also Catalonian, Moorish and Basque settlers.

The Peninsulares (governors born in Spain), mostly of Castilian ancestry, settled in the islands to govern their territory.

Most settlers married the daughters of rajahs, datus and sultans (chieftains) to reinforce the colonization of the islands.

The Ginoo and Maharlika castes (royals and nobles) in the Philippines prior to the arrival of the Spanish formed the privileged Principalia (nobility) during the Spanish period.
In the 16th and 17th centuries, thousands of Japanese traders also migrated to the Philippines and assimilated into the local population.

A caricature of General Marcelo Azcárraga Palmero taken from the Catalan newspaper la Campana de Gràcia.
He became the only Spanish prime minister of Filipino descent.

As a part of the Seven years war, the British forces occupied Manila between 1762 and 1764.
However, the only part of the Philippines which the British held was the Spanish colonial capital of Manila and the principal naval port Cavite, both of which are located on Manila Bay.

The war was ended by the Treaty of Paris (1763). At the end of the war the treaty signatories were not aware that Manila had been taken by the British and was being administered as a British colony. Consequently, no specific provision was made for the Philippines. Instead they fell under the general provision that all other lands not otherwise provided for be returned to the Spanish Empire.

Many Indian Sepoy troops and their British captains mutinied and were left in Manila and some parts of the Ilocos and Cagayan.
The ones in Manila settled at Cainta, Rizal and the ones at the north settled at Isabela. Most were assimilated into the local population.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: December 04, 2012, 07:15:16 AM »

i look a lot at personal values and that seems to reflect on a woman's entire being and her actions

it just so happens that personal values for women are very much so culturally based. i tend to not go for asian girls, not because i don't find them attractive, but on average they are timid and shy as fuck which i find completely unnatractive

i agree that so-cal women are extremely superficial, very materialistic. but you can't blame them too much because of all the money in socal and the money attracting a greater quality of life that can be seen with their very own eyes. they've become that way because of the socal culture...

did you know your woman before you had any idea you would be going to medical school? i'm just saying, even if she sees you for your humor and ambition, you aren't her and you don't know exactly what her true primal instinctive motives are.

asian women, white women, and all other types of women that i have encountered from socal actually shared a lot of similar qualities from my experience.  yes, they are a product of their money attracting environment.. unfortunately, it has also greatly shaped their personality development... not saying all.. but i have seen too many good gone bad...   one's interpretation of a "greater quality of life" is subjective.. lucky to have done a lot of traveling..i have developed a greater appreciation for the little things and have been humbled enough times to devalue certain superficial criteria .  a woman w/ a mutual understanding of this perspective of life is what intrigues me.--this inevitably sparks the "challenge" inside me to want to improve and live up to her challenge..There is a lot of complexity within the simplicity of these type of women that I am now referring to... and yes I was w/ my lady b4 med school, where she did 1st see me as that meathead from the gym... worked very hard 2 dispel that mythology from the get-go..   your statement--  "you aren't her and you don't know exactly what her true primal instinctive motives are."   you can say this about EVERY women u initially encounter.. this is where men need to step up their reciprocal value and  show what they have to offer w/o ever subordinating the importance of what their other half has to offer.... when there is mutual attraction and development.. mutual understanding and trust ensues... and this is why she is wifey     u stop appreciating and acknowledging your genuine understanding of her..  she will always notice this -- and she too will cease to find interest in u.....

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #180 on: December 04, 2012, 07:30:10 AM »
Anyone else notice that all the shots with Danny Boys wife she's alone... Except 2 in which it looks like Danny is leaning into her and she is pulling away? Just saying. No offense Danny just curious.
$

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: December 04, 2012, 07:30:31 AM »
Danny, she's not great tbh. Why the hell did you marry someone when you are like 17 yr old

When you're 6'5" you can get 6 foot women like this:

Well, we obviously have different tastes in women.. and I am in my 30s buddy.... don't let the filipino anti-aging genes fool u.. i prefer a woman that does not need a lot of make-up .. what i have at home minus all the glitz is what's hot to me.. to each his own..   your woman is undeniably cute but would not place her on the natural beauty scale... and that is my opinion as well

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #182 on: December 04, 2012, 07:37:05 AM »

your woman is undeniably cute but would not place her on the natural beauty scale... and that is my opinion as well

so whose opinion was the first part of that sentence? I see your share that opinion by the second part... but wasnt sure whose it was originally.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 04, 2012, 07:37:49 AM »

Well, we obviously have different tastes in women.. and I am in my 30s buddy.... don't let the filipino anti-aging genes fool u.. i prefer a woman that does not need a lot of make-up .. what i have at home minus all the glitz is what's hot to me.. to each his own..   your woman is undeniably cute but would not place her on the natural beauty scale... and that is my opinion as well

Yeah you got one of those faces that looks like you are 15 years younger than your actually age. Lucky bastard. 8)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #184 on: December 04, 2012, 07:39:13 AM »

That's fair enough but my bird hardly wears any make-up. She's one of those vegetarian, organic eating 100% natural ingredient body cream type loons. I think my chick is hotter than yours but that's just personal taste again. You're one young looking SOB though so if it all goes pear-shaped you can still get another wifey no worries. lulz

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: December 04, 2012, 07:40:52 AM »
jad-- i never saw any other's opinion.. it was just my honest observation from that pic.. just hard to tell w all the make-up

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #186 on: December 04, 2012, 07:48:31 AM »
Danny, less discussion, more wife pics.
Y

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: December 04, 2012, 07:59:09 AM »
Anyone else notice that all the shots with Danny Boys wife she's alone... Except 2 in which it looks like Danny is leaning into her and she is pulling away? Just saying. No offense Danny just curious.

when it comes to pictorials.. thats when we both like to do a pose off LOL  i never said I wasn't into my looks.. def not saying im the shit either.  although this is getbig.. u will not be seeing me post nudies of my lady or me fingerbanging her etc... sorry i couldn't meet ur approval 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #188 on: December 04, 2012, 08:05:35 AM »
8 pages and no pics of che's wife.. come on guys.  >:(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #189 on: December 04, 2012, 08:23:21 AM »
I pick Chaos for the win

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #190 on: December 04, 2012, 08:36:16 AM »

when it comes to pictorials.. thats when we both like to do a pose off LOL  i never said I wasn't into my looks.. def not saying im the shit either.  although this is getbig.. u will not be seeing me post nudies of my lady or me fingerbanging her etc... sorry i couldn't meet ur approval 

Looks good in these pic.  Did good.  With the Danny-boy screen name I thought you were Irish.
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #191 on: December 04, 2012, 08:39:37 AM »
i never knew a filipino could satisfy a tall white woman

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: December 04, 2012, 08:45:44 AM »
Danny-Boy, do her parents approve of you?

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: December 04, 2012, 08:49:57 AM »
Danny-Boy, do her parents approve of you?

u know.. her parents are pretty awesome and have such a great relationship w/ her --they trust her judgment--she was always the goodie goodie in her family--played the responsible older sister ... kinda of also helps that I already have 3 degrees and about to add M.D. to the name.. ;D

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: December 04, 2012, 08:51:53 AM »
k last 2 for now

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #195 on: December 04, 2012, 08:51:57 AM »
I love the thought of how mad some of the meatheads/tough-alpha wannabees are now, lookin'at these pics of a filipino, boy'ish lookin' fella having a female THAT good looking. lol.. Keep on pumping these hormones (not that it's wrong, not at all, but many of you do it for the wrong reasons) and being as "non homo" as possible in every step you take.....and end up looking washed up, prematurely aged (esp. in your head) while still barely in your 30's, all scared and desperate to find some "second hand" whore, so you'd not need to stay alone (which is what seems many of you are scared to death lol).

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 04, 2012, 08:53:42 AM »

u know.. her parents are pretty awesome and have such a great relationship w/ her --they trust her judgment--she was always the goodie goodie in her family--played the responsible older sister ... kinda of also helps that I already have 3 degrees and about to add M.D. to the name.. ;D

yeah, a girlfriend's or fiancee's folks will be impressed with a good education.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #197 on: December 04, 2012, 08:54:57 AM »

Well done. But have some mercy.. many here are former/current addicts of opiates and various other shit, scared and lost in their little worlds, seeking of an approval of their "life choices" from these who are alike (other confused individuals) and stuff like this may just crush their fragile self esteem to a no recovery zone..

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #198 on: December 04, 2012, 09:16:40 AM »
She's hot Danny-boy. Looks like a sweet girl.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: December 04, 2012, 09:26:39 AM »
Well done. But have some mercy.. many here are former/current addicts of opiates and various other shit, scared and lost in their little worlds, seeking of an approval of their "life choices" from these who are alike (other confused individuals) and stuff like this may just crush their fragile self esteem to a no recovery zone..

Glad to have developed thick skin over the yrs.  Human inhibition has no boundaries when anonymity serves to protect them from scrutiny.     Exposure to higher education and meaningful life experiences has allowed me to better understand the progression of man and his actions.   This is y in the real world I choose to surround myself w only positive individuals.    These boards serve to enlighten and motivate me to keepin doing what I doing.   Envy stems from within ... Fortunately, there r those capable of maturing past this