Author Topic: Lakers are done.  (Read 23228 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Lakers are done.
« on: December 08, 2012, 04:06:25 AM »
The lakers are done, tired of hearing about "when Nash comes back" and "when blah blah" What did the Pheonix suns ever do with Nash in his prime.....exactly..
Pau Gasol is struggling with a knee injury, does not get along with the new coach's system, has Kobe blasting him in the media.

Howards smiling everytime his interviewed shows his a moron, Shaq smiled alot but he was winning.
Howards free throw woes is not the reason the lakers are terrible, Howard is not Dominating, ok he is coming off back surgery, tough luck, that proves my point the lakers are done..I see howard walking away after this year as Kobe is a terrible teammate, a winner but horrible to be around when your struggling.

Nash is injury prone at 38, when he got injured months ago they said he will be out for 1 week, its been about 2 months. Nash will be destroyed by just about every point guard at this point, Chris paul, Deron williams, Russell Westbrook, etc will annihilate Nash.

Kobe is going well, on his way to score more the Jordan but his Championship run is just about done and dusted, well with this roster anyway.

Interesting stat is everytime kobe scores 30+ the lakers have only won 1 of them games..Terrible.
Dwight howard is not a winner, Ron artest is hot trash, so slow, and all the steve nash hype is just that.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Lakers are done.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 05:03:46 AM »
Hi Magic!!!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 03:07:43 PM »
This is exactly what everyone was saying about Miami when then started off 8-9 after signing Lebron.  LA is down to their 3rd and 4th point guard, Pau is banged up and Dwight isn't 100% after back surgery.  When they get healthy and their 5 starters actually get to play together for a while they will be fine. 

Kobe Bryant's eulogy has been written a bunch of times but he keeps coming back stronger.  If Pau continues to struggle he will likely be dealt for a guy that's a better fit.  Either way the problem will be solved. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 03:45:14 AM »
This is exactly what everyone was saying about Miami when then started off 8-9 after signing Lebron.  LA is down to their 3rd and 4th point guard, Pau is banged up and Dwight isn't 100% after back surgery.  When they get healthy and their 5 starters actually get to play together for a while they will be fine. 

Kobe Bryant's eulogy has been written a bunch of times but he keeps coming back stronger.  If Pau continues to struggle he will likely be dealt for a guy that's a better fit.  Either way the problem will be solved. 

Never mind Miami, Lebron is a better team mate then kobe, kobe tells his team that he needs to eat first, how bout setting up the best situation to win, his jacking up about 25-30shots a game, his hellbent on over taking jordans scoring total.
Lakers are done, if im wrong please bump this thread, Nash is overrated, Gasol has checked out, D'antoni is just useless and a terrible fit for this team.
I will never write Kobes eulogy, but his a cancer..Great player, great shape, great work ethic but has no trust in his teammates (cant blame him to be honest, ron artest is just a joke) then throws his teammates under the bus everytime he can, when his the one you cannot guard his own man.

D-Howard has no go to move, he has great strength and great athlete, of course the back is slowing him down, thats one of the reasons the lakers are done..

They lost at home to the Jazz.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 11:46:41 AM »
They look pretty bad right now.  I can't really judge them till Nash is back and Pau stops playing like Pau GaSoft. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 02:13:24 PM »
Hey BeachBum!!

I dont think Nash will make a difference, lakers have no outside shooters, Gasol has been struggling for the last 2 years, his numbers are declining. Dwight Howard is only seen as good cause there are no centres in the league like there was years ago. Howard is a turnover machine and is not dominant as people believe he is.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 02:39:35 PM »
Hey BeachBum!!

I dont think Nash will make a difference, lakers have no outside shooters, Gasol has been struggling for the last 2 years, his numbers are declining. Dwight Howard is only seen as good cause there are no centres in the league like there was years ago. Howard is a turnover machine and is not dominant as people believe he is.

What's up Quick?  You might be right, but I want to see what Nash can do.  Meeks has been shooting extremely well lately.  Jamison can shoot.  But overall I agree they don't have great shooters.  It certainly doesn't look too good right now.  I'm sure Phil Jackson is finding this all pretty funny. 

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 02:55:15 PM »
they hired a coach who runs the wrong style for the personnel on this team. phil jackson with the triangle would be rolling right now.

DR. Bus didn't want to pay phil 12-14 million a year like he was before, so he's paying 3 million a year to this coach which he will have to fire.
sept 10th APF

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 03:09:02 PM »
What's up Quick?  You might be right, but I want to see what Nash can do.  Meeks has been shooting extremely well lately.  Jamison can shoot.  But overall I agree they don't have great shooters.  It certainly doesn't look too good right now.  I'm sure Phil Jackson is finding this all pretty funny. 

Im good BB, Im sure Phil is having a ball hahaha.
Ok lets see how the lakers go when Nash comesback, but how long do we give Nash to gain conditioning and get his rythym, if anything his going to be extremely slow at 39, i know age is a number, but i know the deron williams, russell westbrooks will have a field day with him.

I think Gasol needs to go to another team, Howard is out of his element. If we are relying on Antwan jamison's shooting to make the playoffs the lakers are really done.

till then will wait to nash comes back.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 03:19:21 PM »
Im good BB, Im sure Phil is having a ball hahaha.
Ok lets see how the lakers go when Nash comesback, but how long do we give Nash to gain conditioning and get his rythym, if anything his going to be extremely slow at 39, i know age is a number, but i know the deron williams, russell westbrooks will have a field day with him.

I think Gasol needs to go to another team, Howard is out of his element. If we are relying on Antwan jamison's shooting to make the playoffs the lakers are really done.

till then will wait to nash comes back.

I say give Nash about 20 games or so with Pau.  Remember he won the MVP twice while running D'Antoni's system in Phoenix.  He can't guard Williams or Westbrook (or pretty much anyone else), but he is one of the best shooters in the NBA and arguably the best ball handler in the NBA. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2012, 10:18:53 AM »
9-13.

I don't think Nash coming back is going to make much of a difference. They simply don't have the right players within the coache's scheme. No outside shooting.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2012, 01:39:51 PM »
All hail the Knicks!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2012, 07:08:21 PM »
there done and dusted, they are bleeding, they have a terrible coach, Kobe scores 40 and they still lose.
they look lost out there, its just kobe isolating and going off and taking fadeaway 3 pointers. Props for playing at a great level at 34, 34 is not ols but oldish in the NBA but his looking great.

the rest are horrible, howard included.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2012, 11:27:31 AM »
9-13.

I don't think Nash coming back is going to make much of a difference. They simply don't have the right players within the coache's scheme. No outside shooting.

Nash coming helps their outside shooting. 

In any event, they're not losing because of the lack of shooters.  They're losing because their defense sucks, Howard cannot make his FTs, and they're down two starters. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2012, 11:28:30 AM »
there done and dusted, they are bleeding, they have a terrible coach, Kobe scores 40 and they still lose.
they look lost out there, its just kobe isolating and going off and taking fadeaway 3 pointers. Props for playing at a great level at 34, 34 is not ols but oldish in the NBA but his looking great.

the rest are horrible, howard included.

They do look horrible.  Losing to Orlando and Cleveland is just embarrassing.  Still, I'm waiting till Nash and Pau come back before saying they're done. 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2012, 10:35:43 AM »
lakers beginning to roll beat sixers. ;D a above 500 team before the game.
F

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 10:45:12 AM »
About time. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 10:50:29 AM »
lakers win using refs this year

much chatter by homies since hollywood black jesus is god

6th title etc etc

this is al setup to keep people watching and lull them into idea no fix

funny if they dooshe le bron and let spurs face kobe

Dude..your posts make no fucking sense. What is your first language?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 10:59:59 AM »
Lakers no longer looking like a lottery team.  Still have a way to go, but having Nash back makes a huge difference.  Defense still sucks. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 11:01:28 AM »
Lakers no longer looking like a lottery team.  Still have a way to go, but having Nash back makes a huge difference.  Defense still sucks. 

Nash looks like he doesnt even Try

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2012, 11:06:47 AM »
Nash looks like he doesnt even Try

True.  He's been a bullfighter is whole career on defense. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 12:46:25 PM »

at this  point i love watching kobe shoot 30+ times a game, i love it.
D.Howard is out after this year.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2012, 12:49:40 PM »
at this  point i love watching kobe shoot 30+ times a game, i love it.
D.Howard is out after this year.

The Black Mamba is playing lights out. 

Not so sure about Howard.  Depends on how they finish the year.  Remember LA is the only team that can offer him a max contract next year.  Much more than any other team can offer. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2012, 01:15:10 PM »
Trade Pau while he still has value. Get a lower to mid tier PF in return along with some outside shooting off the bench. The Lakers bench is flat out terrible.

It's time for Pau to be shipped out.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2012, 01:23:01 PM »
The Black Mamba is playing lights out. 

Not so sure about Howard.  Depends on how they finish the year.  Remember LA is the only team that can offer him a max contract next year.  Much more than any other team can offer. 

He looks miserable out there, if he was in the league when hakeem, david robinson, patrick ewing he would of been a brad daugherty clone at best.