Author Topic: Where does Fish rank in protein quality  (Read 11662 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Where does Fish rank in protein quality
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2012, 03:58:54 AM »
Eggs are composed of everything that a chick feotus needs to GROW, hence the complete chain aminos / great protein & fat ratio also.

i also like to mix eggs into other protein sources... like adding a couple to ground chicken/beef/pork, etc...

no homo

http://mmdelrosario.hubpages.com/hub/7-ways-to-use-eggs-in-cookery

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2012, 04:28:18 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2012, 04:36:57 AM »

i also like to mix eggs into other protein sources... like adding a couple to ground chicken/beef/pork, etc...

no homo

http://mmdelrosario.hubpages.com/hub/7-ways-to-use-eggs-in-cookery

Yes!

My wife's homemade ground beef burgers are almost 40% egg!!!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2012, 04:38:28 AM »
Yes!

no homo

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2012, 12:01:15 PM »
Yes!

genius!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2012, 12:28:43 PM »

Eggs are known for farts but all of a sudden getbig eat eggs and they don`t fart, only on getbig.

The genetic, digestive and intellectual and special force elite bishes  8)

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2012, 12:32:10 PM »
Beef is number one......imho.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2012, 12:46:44 PM »
Are you done crying little bitch?  The shits you get from eggs most likely comes from an alergy to them.  Egg alergies are pretty common.  Some people have trouble digesting dairy, some eggs etc....

Stick your tampon back in little girl.

gawd dam you are fucken dumb, real dumb,, aaaahhh NO SHIT SHERLOCK, wow, first of all the white is what is hard to digest and the yolk is easy to digest so overall it creates a balance, any ingredient in a food that is hard to digest, makes your system work harder hence making the food as a whole less absorbed you dumbass. So because of the sulpheric compounds a lot of the protein is not being absorbed stupid. Also MR. BRAINIAC if you have dhieria then your absortion rate for protein is severly altered, so it does not matter what causes the runs, if you eat any source of protein while you have the runs it won't digest properly and will not be absorbed effectively.

Any more retards on this thread, when you start bringing in people shredded at shows then you can claim to know what the fuck your talking about until then STFU tool lol :-*

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2012, 01:12:11 PM »
Are you done crying little bitch?  The shits you get from eggs most likely comes from an alergy to them.  Egg alergies are pretty common.  Some people have trouble digesting dairy, some eggs etc....

Stick your tampon back in little girl.

Once again you fucken retard, I don't give a shit how you slice it if it is causing digestive problems for most people then it would be better to eat something that cause less problems for those people only you dum fuck. The harder your digestive system has to work the less protein you are absorbing.

Bro you are like the stupidest person here that's why I am being an asshole to you, cause every time someone says something to help someone, wether training or juicing or nutrition your dumb retarted brain is always taking the contrary when you do not have a fucken clue about anything.

Don't give out info if you don't know shit bro, let the people that have been there and done that do this so others can benefit from them not your stupid illogical brain that is always spitting out the dumbest shit.

It is not a meltdown just can't stand dumb people that clearly know shit giving out advise.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2012, 01:29:49 PM »
Once again you fucken retard, I don't give a shit how you slice it if it is causing digestive problems for most people then it would be better to eat something that cause less problems for those people only you dum fuck. The harder your digestive system has to work the less protein you are absorbing.

Bro you are like the stupidest person here that's why I am being an asshole to you, cause every time someone says something to help someone, wether training or juicing or nutrition your dumb retarted brain is always taking the contrary when you do not have a fucken clue about anything.

Don't give out info if you don't know shit bro, let the people that have been there and done that do this so others can benefit from them not your stupid illogical brain that is always spitting out the dumbest shit.

It is not a meltdown just can't stand dumb people that clearly know shit giving out advise.

Okay, so to get this straight.  For decades millions of bodybuilders have built bodies using eggs as one of their major sources of protein but we can throw all of that out the window because you said so ? ::)  Um yeah.

No need for name calling, but I still love you.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2012, 12:26:53 AM »
Okay, so to get this straight.  For decades millions of bodybuilders have built bodies using eggs as one of their major sources of protein but we can throw all of that out the window because you said so ? ::)  Um yeah.

No need for name calling, but I still love you.
lol, ;D ;D

Ok your right actually. I love eggs and use them too and all bodybuilders do, but the thread was about fish and my whole point was that fish is better then eggs for most people and I explained why. Bodybuilders today think fish, chicken and many more protein source are better then eggs cause eggs digest poorly for most.

and btw I still love you to and sorry about the name calling but your drew first blood when you called me a tool  ;) 8)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2012, 07:37:24 PM »
I haven't had many eggs, i've been focusing on Chicken and Fish.

I've noticed what you're saying as far as stomach issues go. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2012, 07:49:57 PM »
I haven't had many eggs, i've been focusing on Chicken and Fish.

I've noticed what you're saying as far as stomach issues go. 
This discomfort in digestion is part of the reason people fail at their diets, when you eat foods easy on your system it is easier to lose fat and more motivating.

Are you trying to lose fat or are you just trying to eat clean?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2012, 08:02:12 PM »
This discomfort in digestion is part of the reason people fail at their diets, when you eat foods easy on your system it is easier to lose fat and more motivating.

Are you trying to lose fat or are you just trying to eat clean?

Loosing fat, I was in good shape up to last summer but I went like six months eating like Master Falcon.  I got up to 225, but I'm down to like 210 now.  I want to get back to about 190.

You're probably not going to like this, but I'm a True Adonis disciple.  This has always worked real well for me in the past.  Counting calories and protein only.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2012, 08:10:05 PM »
Loosing fat, I was in good shape up to last summer but I went like six months eating like Master Falcon.  I got up to 225, but I'm down to like 210 now.  I want to get back to about 190.

You're probably not going to like this, but I'm a True Adonis disciple.  This has always worked real well for me in the past.  Counting calories and protein only.
No that is not a bad method, more then 1 road leads to Rome, besides at the end of the day it is all about what you end up with and if it works it works, good luck, discipline is everything.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2012, 08:23:08 PM »
No that is not a bad method, more then 1 road leads to Rome, besides at the end of the day it is all about what you end up with and if it works it works, good luck, discipline is everything.

Thank you sir, I'm working on it.

Wish I had never strayed from the bbing path.  ;D

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2012, 06:13:21 AM »
1. Eggs
2. Chicken
3. Beef

4. Pork

Fish? ???
.   Where is turkey ..

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2012, 06:20:28 AM »
Ray never took fish seriously, never got his omega 3s.   We see the results, how many sandows does he have?

x2

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2012, 04:49:50 PM »
i dont know if theres something to it, but dark red meat seems best.

too bad its very expensive.

I just had a 1/3 bison buger that was dripping blood.

Not sure if I'm extremely satisfied or grossed out.