Author Topic: My Next Split Possibly  (Read 2071 times)

tweak05

• Getbig II
  • Get Big Baby
My Next Split Possibly
« on: December 04, 2005, 01:11:37 PM »

Monday - Triceps/Biceps/Abs

Tuesday - Chest/Quads/Calves

Wednesday - Back/Traps

Thursday - Shoulders/Abs

Friday - Triceps/Biceps

Saturday - Traps/Calves

My focus for this 12 weeks are going to be my Arms. I really wanted to focus solely on triceps and chest, but patience is key in this sport and following this 10-12 weeks I will then focus on chest. My traps also are lagging a bit behind so I thought it wouldnt hurt to train them twice a week either. My body can definetely handle this, as I'm only 19 so might as well take advantage of it. I'm also going a little higher volume, Dorian Yates style. Not as high as him but I definetely plan on adding some volume.

So hows it look.

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: My Next Split Possibly
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2005, 01:31:45 PM »
thats a hell of alot of days going to the gym. how much volume are you going to use ?? (sets and exerises) i've seen the oppsited worked for me, less sets and i only did them once a week. to really grow include bench,squats, deads, and most importantly  the chins and dips( for chest and tris)

tweak05

• Getbig II
  • Get Big Baby
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2005, 02:36:49 PM »
thats a hell of alot of days going to the gym. how much volume are you going to use ?? (sets and exerises) i've seen the oppsited worked for me, less sets and i only did them once a week. to really grow include bench,squats, deads, and most importantly  the chins and dips( for chest and tris)

I'm in the gym 6 days a week no matter what anyhow, either doing cardio or lifting. With this current split dont really look at Saturday - Traps/Calves a big day, it would still be a rest day since they are both small muscles and would only get 5 sets each probably

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2005, 07:31:37 PM »
its not too bad..im in the gym 7 days a wekk....lol..many think im way overdoing it..but i know that im fully recovered before i workout a body part.

my split is like this
 Day 1: chest
 Day 2:arms
 Day 3:legs
 day 4:shoulders
 day 5: back
 repeat..no rest days.

so it really depends on your body on how much rest you need ....i dont know of someone who recovers as fast as me though..so i wouldnt really recommend doind what i do.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2005, 07:54:14 PM »
rest days are necessary because the nervous system also needs a break. Its not just the muscle you're working, you also put stress on the nervous system.
follow the arrows

dontknowit

• Getbig III
  • Masino's clit is kidnapped
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2005, 03:20:43 AM »
The only way to train 7 days a week, is to sleep 16 hours of the 24, wake up to have a little snack, shit a little bit, train a little bit, and don't do anything constructive for the society.
Beside that, what's the point to train so much if you can achieve the same in less time.