Author Topic: Top 1% earned 13.4% of household income, Paid 22% of all federal taxes...FAIR?  (Read 5245 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
no where in the article I posted that you said you were citing does it say anything of the sort.

this is why you have no credibility, that and b/c you use wikipedia for sources LMFAO

Please quote the sentence from the article I posted that supports your argument.

You post from conservative media outlets and shit on wikipedia?

Lol :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Where is O-Welfare's plan to balance the books? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
here another question whork, why do you feel its ok to tax money that has already been taxed the year before?

the amount of wealth they have in terms of taxes that should be paid are not related. Taxes are based on the amount of money you make and seeing as they pay nearly twice as much per the total household income, why do you think they need to pay more?

you do know that spending cuts are much more effective at cutting the debt then tax increases right?

this is basic shit, why do you continue to support a wasteful and inefficient govt and demand that others give more of their hard earned money away?

you side with the govt over private citizens.....

Its not one or the other its both.

I dont side with the government you do. Government is owned by money aka the top %. You know the people you devote time in your life to defend although they dont need it.

You think poor people have much lobbying/influence on politics?

But we need cuts to the military but we cant cut from people who doesnt have shit(welfare).

We need cuts to military, entitlements, close loopholes and raise taxes on the top%.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

hahah yes I do b/c you know that wikipedia is just ppl posting shit on their website right?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Its not one or the other its both.

I dont side with the government you do. Government is owned by money aka the top %. You know the people you devote time in your life to defend although they dont need it.

You think poor people have much lobbying/influence on politics?

But we need cuts to the military but we cant cut from people who doesnt have shit(welfare).

We need cuts to military, entitlements, close loopholes and raise taxes on the top%.
Agreed, so why do you spend all your time ranting and raving about taxes on the "rich"

spending cuts are much more effective at cutting debt then tax hikes, so why not make that the primary source of our debt reduction?

After all, how is it "fair" to demand more taxes on other ppl while the govt continues to waste money?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Agreed, so why do you spend all your time ranting and raving about taxes on the "rich"

spending cuts are much more effective at cutting debt then tax hikes, so why not make that the primary source of our debt reduction?

After all, how is it "fair" to demand more taxes on other ppl while the govt continues to waste money?

Spending cuts also hurt the poor and the military.
Tax hikes on the uberwealthy doesnt hurt anyone.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hahah yes I do b/c you know that wikipedia is just ppl posting shit on their website right?

With wiki there is a chance its BS

With conservative media you KNOW its BS

But here is another link

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/19/households-wealth-american-1-percent_n_1687015.html

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Spending cuts also hurt the poor and the military.
Tax hikes on the uberwealthy doesnt hurt anyone.
LMFAO are you trying to tell us that the govt is run so efficiently and with so little waste that nothing can be cut without having an effect on the services it provides?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
With wiki there is a chance its BS

With conservative media you KNOW its BS

But here is another link

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/19/households-wealth-american-1-percent_n_1687015.html
so you chastise me for posting links from "conservative" media b/c they are untrustworthy then turn around and post a link from hufpo?

hahaha this is exactly why you have no credibility here....

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
so you chastise me for posting links from "conservative" media b/c they are untrustworthy then turn around and post a link from hufpo?

hahaha this is exactly why you have no credibility here....

Actually it was you who was on my ass because i posted from wiki.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LMFAO are you trying to tell us that the govt is run so efficiently and with so little waste that nothing can be cut without having an effect on the services it provides?
Please answer the question whork....

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Please answer the question whork....

What will you cut?

They could lay of the entire DEA that would save some bucks.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
What will you cut?

They could lay of the entire DEA that would save some bucks.
again 10% off the top of every programs operating expenses....

now answer teh question please.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
We're waiting for specifics on the gop plan to reduce spending.....all of america is waiting. And when they lay it out there wont be a single republican in 2014.  People hate the vagueness of the gop, they always say "Trust us"......No one does anymore.

Lets cut military spending.
Lets cut corporate subsidies (welfare)
Lets cut waste from medicare......(Obamas plan reduces waste like double billing by 716 billion over 10 yrs)

You cant steal from the handicapped and elderly anymore GOP....they dont have it. plain and simple.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
again 10% off the top of every programs operating expenses....

now answer teh question please.

There is waste in the government.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
We're waiting for specifics on the gop plan to reduce spending.....all of america is waiting. And when they lay it out there wont be a single republican in 2014.  People hate the vagueness of the gop, they always say "Trust us"......No one does anymore.

Lets cut military spending.
Lets cut corporate subsidies (welfare)
Lets cut waste from medicare......(Obamas plan reduces waste like double billing by 716 billion over 10 yrs)

You cant steal from the handicapped and elderly anymore GOP....they dont have it. plain and simple.
what is the deficit reduction plan of the dems again?

you do know we cant tax our way out of this right?

what spending cuts have they proposed?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
There is waste in the government.

so why not cut that first seeing as it has a much bigger effect on the debt reduction than raising taxes?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
so why not cut that first seeing as it has a much bigger effect on the debt reduction than raising taxes?

Because its impossible to completely fix this.

Even in a private company there is waste.

War-Horse

• Getbig V

America has agreed that re-storing tax rates for the rich are to be done first.  Widdling down debt in a fed agency will happen...but i hope your smart enough to see its going to take legislation, meetings and other shit the gop love to drag their feet on..........can you see this...or do i give you to much credit?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Because its impossible to completely fix this.

Even in a private company there is waste.
agreed, so you think there is so little waste in the govt that its somewhat pointless to try and address it?

Im just trying to understand your view on the waste that govt has whork, do you think its alot or a little?

tonymctones

• Getbig V

America has agreed that re-storing tax rates for the rich are to be done first.  Widdling down debt in a fed agency will happen...but i hope your smart enough to see its going to take legislation, meetings and other shit the gop love to drag their feet on..........can you see this...or do i give you to much credit?
LOL how has America agreed to it?

The GOP is open to compromise right now, why not do it now?

is now to soon for the dems? why do they drag their feet on spending cuts?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
agreed, so you think there is so little waste in the govt that its somewhat pointless to try and address it?

Im just trying to understand your view on the waste that govt has whork, do you think its alot or a little?

Of course it should be addressed.

The system needs a giant overhaul.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Of course it should be addressed.

The system needs a giant overhaul.
agreed so why not address it now along with tax hikes like the GOP wants to do?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
i would assume that the very rich as PATRIOTS and must love their country MORE than poorer american'ts...

they must feel GOOD about giving back to the country that made them rich...

if not, then I say freeze all of their assets and export them to russia..

you american'ts are a funny selfish and contradictory bunch

fun to watch from up here

Hahahaha, the backward thinking of a liberal. Let me ask you, can you make it in life without your government tagging a long?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
LOL how has America agreed to it?

The GOP is open to compromise right now, why not do it now?

is now to soon for the dems? why do they drag their feet on spending cuts?

Obama ran on restoring tax rates for the rich. And he got elected. Consider it done.

Next. Where are the specifics for boehners 800 billion dollar revenue raise?  Is SS in there....is mortgage deduction in there....how about eic???  Blind bluffing as usual.