Author Topic: Europe -- It seems gemany is winning this debt war, even if lost ww1+2 to usa  (Read 9168 times)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
I mean germany stomped uk and france twice and decimated russia.

USA saved the ungrateful bacon.

Now no one doing anything as Germany wins without bullets.

Ownership of other countries moving toward Germany?

Unless mass defaults.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/8849346/Eurozone-debt-crisis-talks-break-down-as-Angela-Merkel-rejects-rescue-deal.html

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
the main leaders of the American War Machine during WW2 were of Germanic heritage

ie. Patton, Eisenhower, Roosevelt=all Germanic surnames

Germanic peoples are THE BEST

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I'm optimistic about the coming Fourth Reich.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
I'm optimistic about the coming Fourth Reich.

lol

if there was a Forth Reich it will be led by the jews

oh wait a minute! it already is and has been in process for the past 50 years or so, through the control of media, hollywood, law, and banking

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
lol

if there was a Forth Reich it will be led by the jews

oh wait a minute! it already is and has been in process for the past 50 years or so, through the control of media, hollywood, law, and banking

Thanks for bursting my bubble....  :(

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Laws banning the outsourcing of jobs, strong business-education synergy in providing vocational training to all students and free university if you can pass the entrance exam and keep your grades up.     These policies contribute massively to their relative prosperity

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Laws banning the outsourcing of jobs, strong business-education synergy in providing vocational training to all students and free university if you can pass the entrance exam and keep your grades up.     These policies contribute massively to their relative prosperity

Indeed this is so...I think we should look at some of these policies.

The only saffron in the weave is the recent ill advised turn against nuclear fission and fuel reprocessing.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
Soon to be a Muslim shit hole.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: Europe -- It seems gemany is winning this debt war, even if lost ww1+2 to usa Allies

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
if business school is free in germany how come they still dont come out with many good low priced products

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 Anglo Saxon

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
lol, germany decomated russia.yeah right, there was never any german flag on moscow, but the russians made berlin their bitch.

remember the wall,  ;D

stalingrad, does that sound familiar? :D

as for the debt, well, if you think germany is winning, think again, maybe go to germany and have a look, ppl are working 2jobs and poorly paid, have to pay alot of taxes, whoever can,is fleeing to switzerland.

and when the others go bankrupt, who will buy the german export goods?and with what

btw debt isnt necesarly a bad thing, debt is the money in circulation.someones debt is some other ones wealth.

Russians made Berlin their bitch... Lol, at what cost? Do you have any idea how many soldiers the USSR lost at the battle of Berlin? Why do you think that the Western Allies were grateful that the Russians attacked Berlin?

Russia defeated Germany alright (with the help of american supplies), But the price was sky high.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Russians made Berlin their bitch... Lol, at what cost? Do you have any idea how many soldiers the USSR lost at the battle of Berlin? Why do you think that the Western Allies were grateful that the Russians attacked Berlin?

Russia defeated Germany alright (with the help of american supplies), But the price was sky high.

i think russia had 25million die in ww2, wow the most of any country!!

the biggest losers!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Haha, oh brother  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
i think russia had 25million die in ww2, wow the most of any country!!

the biggest losers!

exactly

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Russia has some hot girls.

mass243

• Getbig V
No, after ww2 there emerged two dominating countries.
USSR made the biggest territorial claims after the ww2.

Yes, at heavy price but biggest winners by far.

URAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The badasses... haha, god I love their style

It looks like they don't really want to fight but every time someone attacks them, they just take little bonus if they are forced in arms  ;D

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Russia has some hot girls.

"I love when russian women move into the neighorhood because the price of handjobs drops like a rock"  --some guy in a los angeles bar 2009

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
The OP's article is over a year old. Berlin has in general continued to kowtow to Eurozone-wide interests rather than, say, ejecting Greece out of the club and being done with it. Apparently, the Germans have accepted the proposition that the whole lot of them will rise or fall together, something the continued series of largely German-funded bailouts evince (the last of which was approved 10 days ago).

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
The OP's article is over a year old. Berlin has in general continued to kowtow to Eurozone-wide interests rather than, say, ejecting Greece out of the club and being done with it. Apparently, the Germans have accepted the proposition that the whole lot of them will rise or fall together, something the continued series of largely German-funded bailouts evince (the last of which was approved 10 days ago).

You have a Jewish nose.

it's just too bad i didn't get in on their piece of the pie, but my dad did marry a well to do jewess after he and my mom finished their relationship, and she supported him financially as he finished up his doctorate studies at The Ohio State University and then when all was said and done he promptly divorced her and took a good bit of her wealth with him

where's your pic handsome?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
lol, germany decomated russia.yeah right, there was never any german flag on moscow, but the russians made berlin their bitch.

remember the wall,  ;D

stalingrad, does that sound familiar? :D

as for the debt, well, if you think germany is winning, think again, maybe go to germany and have a look, ppl are working 2jobs and poorly paid, have to pay alot of taxes, whoever can,is fleeing to switzerland.

and when the others go bankrupt, who will buy the german export goods?and with what

btw debt isnt necesarly a bad thing, debt is the money in circulation.someones debt is some other ones wealth.
GOOD POST .. this Guy knows shit about Germany. His post is a load of shit. Germany is in a diabolical state of Poverty and Merkel covered it up recently because election time is coming. Have you ever lived here? doubt it...have you been Active here in Politics? ...NO. so you know nothing. Germany never walked over the UK, the brits always stood their ground and as Galeniko wrote the Russians kicked the Germans out of Russia AND took Berlin. Listen i have spoke to a lot of old guys here who were ex Prisoners in Russia and survived Stalingrad. Their opinion was worlds apart from your "expert" opinion. An old guy who lived next door to me was in the U Boats and said to me he was so happy he went in a British POW camp. The Grandfather of my wife was in stalingrad and made it home. some of these POWs were held years after in Russia...so your observations are way off. None of these old Germans ever spoke bad of the Russians as bad soldiers. magikusar..you know nothing.

mass243

• Getbig V
GOOD POST .. this Guy knows shit about Germany. His post is a load of shit. Germany is in a diabolical state of Poverty and Merkel covered it up recently because election time is coming. Have you ever lived here? doubt it...have you been Active here in Politics? ...NO. so you know nothing. Germany never walked over the UK, the brits always stood their ground and as Galeniko wrote the Russians kicked the Germans out of Russia AND took Berlin. Listen i have spoke to a lot of old guys here who were ex Prisoners in Russia and survived Stalingrad. Their opinion was worlds apart from your "expert" opinion. An old guy who lived next door to me was in the U Boats and said to me he was so happy he went in a British POW camp. The Grandfather of my wife was in stalingrad and made it home. some of these POWs were held years after in Russia...so your observations are way off. None of these old Germans ever spoke bad of the Russians as bad soldiers. magikusar..you know nothing.

Nah, "magikusar" is just a kid who most likely has never held an assault rifle in his hands.
Those are usually the best experts   :)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
lol at the neo fascists here who think they wouldve done well under a nazi regime.

in particular, the polish guy dj181.

he wouldva been seen as untermensch.

stalin suggested to make germany a farmers country after the war, germany can thank the british and usa that this didnt happen.

as for germanys economy, haha, its best to go there and talk to germans about it.its not as bad a the uk, but its bad enough.

i dont know if the ppl know about tax rates there, and how the big companies keep the pppls wages down in order to boost exports.

ppl say switzerlands economy is great, well, its ok, not great, but the german one is in deep shit compared to here.

1euro jobs, part time jobs, hartz4, wages, and,lmfao, their pension payout, have a look at that and then talk.

i'm not polish dude, i'm from the US of A, Columbus, Ohio to be exact

i live in poland at the moment, but not everybody living in poland is polish lol

you live in switzerland, but you aren't swiss

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
But presumably you'll get some of the 'pie' your dad poached off the jewess as inheritance?

If you'd like, we can enter into negotiations and work something out where if I post pics and the majority of the board agrees I'm rather handsome and better looking than you, you have to make a concession of some sort.

maybe i'll be up for the pic post contest, but not here

me thinks it would be a MUCH BETTER option to do it where females judge us and not dudes, and this will be a face AND body contest

so what you think?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master

Nah, "magikusar" is just a kid who most likely has never held an assault rifle in his hands.
Those are usually the best experts   :)
yes, seen fuck all of life and shout their mouths off here.