Author Topic: Europe -- It seems gemany is winning this debt war, even if lost ww1+2 to usa  (Read 9184 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
yes, seen fuck all of life and shout their mouths off here.

X2

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
let me add one thing, the german funded bailouts, arent really german funded, or bailouts, they are loans.

germany loans the money and gives it to the other states for more interest.

ppl always think its german taxpayer money used for this, but its not.

Sure, what the press has chosen to call 'bailouts' are really loans with a bunch of preconditions attached. But they still fit the meaning of 'bailout' in some sense because without them Greece would go under and because the conditions are relatively lenient for Greece (e.g., the 2nd bailout screwed private investors in order to help the Greeks out a bit).

As far as the bailouts not being German tax-payer funded, I'm not sure what you mean exactly. I haven't been following the Eurozone debt crises narrative for months because I haven't renewed my newspaper subscription, but last I checked (from the 2nd bailout onwards) the European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) is the primary mechanism used to bail out the Greeks, and this mechanism is about 27% German funded. I take that to mean German government funded, i.e., German tax-payer funded. Are you saying this isn't so?

maybe i'll be up for the pic post contest, but not here

me thinks it would be a MUCH BETTER option to do it where females judge us and not dudes, and this will be a face AND body contest

so what you think?

I don't know, having actual women judge us seems kind of gay and unbecoming of getbiggers. Why not just do our thing here and the resident females can weigh in as desired? Where else would we go to do this? This is the only forum I frequent and I can't be bothered pouring effort into some other website.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Another War thread, on who beat who, who helped who to beat someone else, blah, blah....not even  WWII vets talk this much about the great War.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Sure, what the press has chosen to call 'bailouts' are really loans with a bunch of preconditions attached. But they still fit the meaning of 'bailout' in some sense because without them Greece would go under and because the conditions are relatively lenient for Greece (e.g., the 2nd bailout screwed private investors in order to help the Greeks out a bit).

As far as the bailouts not being German tax-payer funded, I'm not sure what you mean exactly. I haven't been following the Eurozone debt crises narrative for months because I haven't renewed my newspaper subscription, but last I checked (from the 2nd bailout onwards) the European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) is the primary mechanism used to bail out the Greeks, and this mechanism is about 27% German funded. I take that to mean German government funded, i.e., German tax-payer funded. Are you saying this isn't so?

I don't know, having actual women judge us seems kind of gay and unbecoming of getbiggers. Why not just do our thing here and the resident females can weigh in as desired? Where else would we go to do this? This is the only forum I frequent and I can't be bothered pouring effort into some other website.

in case you haven't noticed, i occasionally play the role of heel here and it's actually panned off as a bit of a success as a few peeps here aren't my biggest fans lol

so i really don't think that i could get a fair and objective judgement here as many folks would let their "emotions" get the best of them

anyways, i apologize for being a d!ckhead

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Another War thread, on who beat who, who helped who to beat someone else, blah, blah....not even  WWII vets talk this much about the great War.
some of them do mate but only to guys who will understand and not a young fucking punk...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
As already mentioned Germany is doing well on paper because of huge exports which have their guaranteed drawback included.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
europe central banks playin games as fed is in usa

game  just pushes bomb into future

plan it to grab more political power

then default

create crisis in order to counterfeit money and steal ownership

cronies get all the loot

wish I could print trillions n get away with it

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
nah, the esfs thing isnt taxpayer funded, its central bank funded.the deposit money isnt given away, its just a guarantee on paper.

i follow german politics, so far the german taxpayers havent bailed out anyone with their money, even though man germans think they did.

however, the loans they give out are a debt on their own books, so if greece fails to pay back, the german taxpayer would have to pay it.

or credit default swap insurance would come to play.i dont know.

the whole thing is ridiculous, you have nations in the esfs guaranteeing finances, who need bailouts themselves by now.

i think ppl in europe will have to stop thinking theyre entitled to all the consumption and live poorer lifes, or everything will go bust.

so many things going wrong, this cant end well.

Ok, thanks for the correction. In the end the German taxpayers are still justified in being concerned, though, since a Greek collapse is a definite possibility -- and that's when they will actually have to pay for it.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 Germany is the major provider for the bail out loans. That pie chart doesn't accurately present the funding of the loans. The commitments are not completely about bail out loans.

Some say it doesn't effect Germany because it is loan. Who is going to lose when that loan is defaulted? The German tax payer. Everyone knows that without severe reforms they are in no condition to pay back a penny. Germany should get out of the Euro. Then watch what happens to countries like Greece and Spain.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
The cuts are on the poor people and this has went on for a few years and every year the net is closing in...This year in Germany the German Job Centre recorded the highest cuts on the jobless. The German Social courts are over flooded with cases against the Authorities. The Euro is a failure..Merkel is a Failure... however the problem really started BEFORE Herr SCHRÖDER, he just made it all worse with his HARTZ reforms...poverty and cheap labour...modern slaves. The Concerns are happy...the Rich are happy while the poor are more and more under the CDU Jackboot.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Why did  Germany ever agreed to hook up with these loser nations?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
what's the story with norway?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

Not to be a know it all, but the Great War was World War One.  :D

Red Hook

• Getbig V
let me add one thing, the german funded bailouts, arent really german funded, or bailouts, they are loans.

germany loans the money and gives it to the other states for more interest.

ppl always think its german taxpayer money used for this, but its not.

yeah the germans have a history of "either our way or burn everything down along with us if we fail".

i dont like the usa foreign policy, but i find it good that the usmilitary is stationed there.

these loans are at very very low interest rate, damn near zero

also, over time they are generally forgiven or negotiated down to pennies on the dollar..so they might as well be gifts.
I

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
True that - I don't really think Germany is lending money to Greece with any expectation of seeing it again.

They're funny these Germans. They really don't have that much of a national mindset from what I can see - they still think in terms of their different 'states'. Where I am, Baden Wuerttemberg, the local economy is still quite healthy. This is the state where a lot of Germany's automotive industry and medical technology industry is located - consequently - it is, together with Bavaria, where all the money in the country is.

And pretty much everyone I speak to here doesn't give a fuck about the rest of Germany! They were plenty pissed off about the latest Greek bailout, but in terms of worrying about the national economy - nope - I'm not seeing it at all. As long as our little part of the country is alright, who cares about anyone else?

It's this attitude that makes customer service such a fucking disaster in this country. 'Not my problem.'

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
lol

if there was a Forth Reich it will be led by the jews

oh wait a minute! it already is and has been in process for the past 50 years or so, through the control of media, hollywood, law, and banking

incase you didn't notice that was the case before the holocaust aswell

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
I don't know if it is true, but I read that the Jews played a big role in pushing Germany into war by attacking their economy by blocking international trade etc to the point that Germany was in desperate trouble and  lashed back.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
what's the story with norway?

Nothing. Like Switzerland wisely keeping out of the EU instead opting for EEA membership. One of the most oil rich countries in the world. Their government, according to a recent program I saw on CNN, slams the Norwegian oil companies 78% (not a typo) tax on earnings, and keeps the money in an 'oil fund' (dunno the correct name) to help out the country if disaster strikes.

Read about it here;

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/b6e0e756-e87c-11e1-8397-00144feab49a.html#axzz2Ef6Ams2o

Country wise it's a nice place. Everything new, clean, renewable. Everything works with practically zero corruption. People are nice and girls smoking.

Sadly the mud people from the 3rd world have discovered it so on the odd occasion a bunch of disgusting towelheads can be heard complaining for more free shit. Other than that, it's a great place to raise your kids.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Switzerland is able to be as a European country should be because it's dipped in gold. All lesser countries had to quasi give in to EU "theocracy" on alien terms.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Nothing. Like Switzerland wisely keeping out of the EU instead opting for EEA membership. One of the most oil rich countries in the world. Their government, according to a recent program I saw on CNN, slams the Norwegian oil companies 78% (not a typo) tax on earnings, and keeps the money in an 'oil fund' (dunno the correct name) to help out the country if disaster strikes.

Read about it here;

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/b6e0e756-e87c-11e1-8397-00144feab49a.html#axzz2Ef6Ams2o

Country wise it's a nice place. Everything new, clean, renewable. Everything works with practically zero corruption. People are nice and girls smoking.

Sadly the mud people from the 3rd world have discovered it so on the odd occasion a bunch of disgusting towelheads can be heard complaining for more free shit. Other than that, it's a great place to raise your kids.

thanks dude

in fact i just saw on a forbes magazine on-line article that norway was ranked number 1 with regards to the most desirable place to live on this planet, in fact all the scando countries (norway, denmark, sweden, and finland) were within the top 8 of this list

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
I don't know if it is true, but I read that the Jews played a big role in pushing Germany into war by attacking their economy by blocking international trade etc to the point that Germany was in desperate trouble and  lashed back.

From the Jews I could expect that. I live close to Golders Green which have a massive Jewish population. Probably the biggest in UK. I've heard from non Jewish shop owners that Jewish landlords strongly prefer to rent to other Jewish tenants, or ask an extortionate rental price for commercial properties to non Jewish clients. I wouldn't say it's the norm but they do seem to have a massive preference sticking with their own and working for and with their own.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Switzerland is able to be as a European country should be because it's dipped in gold. All lesser countries had to quasi give in to EU "theocracy" on alien terms.

Yes, but they don't need the EU. They already have the trade agreements and due to their political position (EEA), they get to control their own borders, currency (without pressure to join the doomed Euro) and destiny without being affiliated to the likes of Greece, Spain, Portugal or Ireland.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
From the Jews I could expect that. I live close to Golders Green which have a massive Jewish population. Probably the biggest in UK. I've heard from non Jewish shop owners that Jewish landlords strongly prefer to rent to other Jewish tenants, or ask an extortionate rental price for commercial properties to non Jewish clients. I wouldn't say it's the norm but they do seem to have a massive preference sticking with their own and working for and with their own.
tribalism is strongly rooted with them. that coupled with high intelligence is why they often reach high in the social ladder and get wealthy.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
tribalism is strong rooted with them. that coupled with high intelligence is why they often reach high in the social ladder and get wealthy.

And I really like that about them. I'd never in a billion years work directly for one or do any kind of business with one, but as a people they're quiet, respectful, clean, non violent and stick to themselves. I don't need their friendship or money so they're cool by me.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV

I know this is true because I have experienced it first hand.  I was house hunting with two friends, brothers, who look Jewish (but are not), and the real estate agency thought they were jewish and gave them special treatment/preference.