Author Topic: Seriously, Fox news.  (Read 7663 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Seriously, Fox news.
« on: December 10, 2012, 05:48:11 AM »
So last year a study conducted by a bi-partisan reserach group found that FOX in fact provided more disinformation then any other network at a two to one rate.

A now recent study have found that you are actually more informed if you watch no news at all then if you watch fox. How bizzare is that?

the average fox viewer is 65. http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117988273?refCatId=1275

You have moronic anchors like Bill O'reilly saying retarded things like you can't explain the tides, Murdoch is the most currupt fuck ever and this past week then even made up a news story, falsifying a driving simulator to tar MJ and driving. They used a simulator for 18 wheelers, and forced an accident after a period of time, sometimes with other vehicles swerving into the vehicle.

My question is, this is just some of the non-sense, but it's apparent they are the worst of the worst, why in hell do people support them. Despite being a right/left winger, surely there are better sources of accurate info.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Seriously, Fox news.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 05:48:51 AM »
Go back to bed

So last year a study conducted by a bi-partisan reserach group found that FOX in fact provided more disinformation then any other network at a two to one rate.

A now recent study have found that you are actually more informed if you watch no news at all then if you watch fox. How bizzare is that?

the average fox viewer is 65. http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117988273?refCatId=1275

You have moronic anchors like Bill O'reilly saying retarded things like you can't explain the tides, Murdoch is the most currupt fuck ever and this past week then even made up a news story, falsifying a driving simulator to tar MJ and driving. They used a simulator for 18 wheelers, and forced an accident after a period of time, sometimes with other vehicles swerving into the vehicle.

My question is, this is just some of the non-sense, but it's apparent they are the worst of the worst, why in hell do people support them. Despite being a right/left winger, surely there are better sources of accurate info.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 05:57:46 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 07:09:27 AM »
they're all biased and corrupt.  we can argue this or that, who is more corrupt... but to me, a scumbag is a scumbag.  A killer is a killer, whether he has one dead hooker in his trunk, or a dozen.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 07:17:15 AM »
This is no new news.  We have known this for a while.  Now watch all the FAUX delusion-ists rush in and defend their source of marching orders.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 08:13:17 AM »
This is no new news.  We have known this for a while.  Now watch all the FAUX delusion-ists rush in and defend their source of marching orders.

What's not new news is lefties, obsessing over Fox News, regardless of the outcome of an election.

Then, let's see cable news produce such. CNN and MSNBC have been getting CRUSHED for over a decade. What's their excuse?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 08:33:08 AM »
What's not new news is lefties, obsessing over Fox News, regardless of the outcome of an election.

Then, let's see cable news produce such. CNN and MSNBC have been getting CRUSHED for over a decade. What's their excuse?

Whats your take on the links/articles about FOX?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 08:35:38 AM »

So you are suggesting ratings= truth? that is the logical endpoint of your argument. While it does not and while it is in fact a logical fallacy are the tides now turning?

Your first point is a strawman, I am not obsessing nor am I a lefty. I am just pointing out that Fox news appears to be vilely corrupt, dividing a country and pandering to old men.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 08:39:37 AM »
old men and the weak minds ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 08:45:11 AM »
Whats your take on the links/articles about FOX?

YAAAAAAWWWWNNN!! Articles like this have been popping for years, usually from liberal magazines, citing studies from liberal colleges.

If you don't like Fox News, then either watch something else or produce a better product. Many of these studies are little more than sour grapes, regarding the left's inability to do the latter, on cable TV.

So you are suggesting ratings= truth? that is the logical endpoint of your argument. While it does not and while it is in fact a logical fallacy are the tides now turning?

NOPE!! Check the rating since the election. It's business as usual: Fox News, towering over MSNBC and CNN. The only difference now is that MSNBC has dropped the pretense of objectivity and has come out full-bore as a leftist network.

Your first point is a strawman, I am not obsessing nor am I a lefty. I am just pointing out that Fox news appears to be vilely corrupt, dividing a country and pandering to old men.

I must have missed that, based on all of your threads about MSNBC and CNN, and their "lies" and their being "vilely corrupt".  ::)

As for Fox, supposedly pandering to old men, I guess you missed the fact that they've dominated those other two cable news network, ACROSS THE BOARD, even in the 25-54 age group. This is especially true for O'Reilly's show.

But, don't take my word for it.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/12/04/cable-news-ratings-for-monday-december-3-2012/160168/

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2012, 08:50:26 AM »
fox lied to these morons before the election,and they still drink the kool-aid   priceless :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2012, 08:51:30 AM »
fox lied to these morons before the election,and they still drink the kool-aid   priceless :D :D :D :D :D

O-Kenya lies to his cult following every day and they still eat it up no?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2012, 08:56:28 AM »
O-Kenya lies to his cult following every day and they still eat it up no?

you believed everything they told you,will you ever learn :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2012, 09:24:32 AM »
YAAAAAAWWWWNNN!! Articles like this have been popping for years, usually from liberal magazines, citing studies from liberal colleges.

If you don't like Fox News, then either watch something else or produce a better product. Many of these studies are little more than sour grapes, regarding the left's inability to do the latter, on cable TV.

Your disdain for facts and the scientific method come through nicely here. Are you suggesting that you cannot detect bias in studies nor view the methodolgy. Your claim is easy to dismiss if one was to read a paper.

NOPE!! Check the rating since the election. It's business as usual: Fox News, towering over MSNBC and CNN. The only difference now is that MSNBC has dropped the pretense of objectivity and has come out full-bore as a leftist network.

I must have missed that, based on all of your threads about MSNBC and CNN, and their "lies" and their being "vilely corrupt".  ::)

stay on topic

As for Fox, supposedly pandering to old men, I guess you missed the fact that they've dominated those other two cable news network, ACROSS THE BOARD, even in the 25-54 age group. This is especially true for O'Reilly's show.

O'reilly is the only one not going downhill. Regardless my claim still stands.

But, don't take my word for it.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/12/04/cable-news-ratings-for-monday-december-3-2012/160168/

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2012, 09:41:29 AM »
Your disdain for facts and the scientific method come through nicely here. Are you suggesting that you cannot detect bias in studies nor view the methodolgy. Your claim is easy to dismiss if one was to read a paper.

I have no disdain for facts.

FACT: Fox News has been clobbering CNN and MSNBC for over a decade.

FACT: Lefties have been wailing about that for nearly as long, regardless of the outcomes of elections (one way or the other).

To that end, these studies have popped up. Maybe if liberals put half the effort into producing a cable news network that they do bashing Fox News, they'd get the product they seek.

O'reilly is the only one not going downhill. Regardless my claim still stands.

And, your claims still falls.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2012, 09:55:03 AM »
FOX NEWS is shameless...they are like 3333..they turn every news story into an anti-obama rant......if someone gets into a car accident they will report it and then the next segment will have a story about how Obama cut highway funds and this could have led to the accident... :D

I have started to watch MSNBC since the election...I love Rachel Maddow...shes funny and makes boring topics really fun...but MSNBC is a full-blown Liberal network....they rarely even have a Republican or conservative on there...just peoiple from the left and the far-left :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2012, 09:56:49 AM »

So I guess since FOX were the one's to break Bengazi (that you don't see on other networks) it's a lie that never happend? $1000 says that "research" group is bias as fuck. Just like when people use "factcheck" that George Soros has use it for a source of "facts".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2012, 09:58:45 AM »
Whats the name of this "research" group? You conveniently left that out ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2012, 09:58:54 AM »
FOX NEWS is shameless...they are like 3333..they turn every news story into an anti-obama rant......if someone gets into a car accident they will report it and then the next segment will have a story about how Obama cut highway funds and this could have led to the accident... :D

I have started to watch MSNBC since the election...I love Rachel Maddow...shes funny and makes boring topics really fun...but MSNBC is a full-blown Liberal network....they rarely even have a Republican or conservative on there...just peoiple from the left and the far-left :D

Gays typically love her I hear.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2012, 10:01:56 AM »

Because she looks like a little boy?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2012, 10:02:39 AM »

you like her  ???   :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2012, 10:04:20 AM »

you like her  ???   :D :D :D

Maybe to imagine tossing her off the Hoover Dam. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2012, 10:33:51 AM »

As noted in prior postings.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2012, 10:39:19 AM »
they have to be right they're number 1  :D :D :D :D :D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2012, 10:43:16 AM »
As noted in prior postings.

And, as noted in prior postings, there's nothing news about libs, whining about Fox News, no matter how a particular election turns out or how the other cable news network continue to get beat.