Author Topic: Seriously, Fox news.  (Read 7655 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Seriously, Fox news.
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2012, 10:46:12 AM »
And, as noted in prior postings, there's nothing news about libs, whining about Fox News, no matter how a particular election turns out or how the other cable news network continue to get beat.

Are you denying they distort the facts?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2012, 10:47:02 AM »
Are you denying they distort the facts?

they all do it, cnn, fox, msnbc, etc. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2012, 10:51:52 AM »

I didn't ask about others.  I specifically asked MCWAY about FOX.

Every news station do, but I am asking MCWAY whether he thinks FOX does it or not.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2012, 10:54:13 AM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2012, 10:55:44 AM »
I didn't ask about others.  I specifically asked MCWAY about FOX.

Every news station do, but I am asking MCWAY whether he thinks FOX does it or not.

If every news station does, why are you, Necrosis, and Blacken seemingly obsessed with Fox?

I've yet to see any of you make threads about the other cable news networks.

To answer your question, I believe Fox has goofed up at times, distorting certain facts. They're human, after all.

But, Fox has also been right on the money in many other areas, often carrying stories that the other networks try to bury, until Fox makes such a ruckus that they're forced to address the issue.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2012, 11:09:37 AM »
If every news station does, why are you, Necrosis, and Blacken seemingly obsessed with Fox?

I've yet to see any of you make threads about the other cable news networks.

To answer your question, I believe Fox has goofed up at times, distorting certain facts. They're human, after all.

But, Fox has also been right on the money in many other areas, often carrying stories that the other networks try to bury, until Fox makes such a ruckus that they're forced to address the issue.

I already they did.  But that isn't what I am asking you.

Now you admit that FOX distorts the news.  So how many viewers does FOX have compared to the other networks?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2012, 11:15:51 AM »

Do you think it was an accident when they listed disgraced repubs are (D) in the header all those times?

Or when they "accidentally" dug up campaign footage from the year 2000 which made mccain'd crowds appear much larger in 2008?   I mean, a "goof"?  Some research kid had to pull up tape from 8 years earlier, mix it into the new footage, and coincidentailly it helped mccain.  a Goof?   lol... can't we just all agree these media outlets do this shit on purpose?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2012, 11:17:10 AM »
I already they did.  But that isn't what I am asking you.

Now you admit that FOX distorts the news.  So how many viewers does FOX have compared to the other networks?

Try that again. I qualified that by saying they goofed up at times, meaning that (for their most part) their distortions are not intentional.

That is NOT my admitting that "FOX distorts the news", meaning being done by design as a standard practice.

We all know that Fox News has more viewers that MSNBC and CNN (combined, perhaps). But, that's not the entire issue here. If the other cable news networks do it, then shouldn't they all be called to task, just on principle?

But, you don't do that and neither do Blacken, Necrosis, et. al. I wonder why!

For example, when MSNBC was advancing the narrative on George Zimmerman as an evil racist white dude (even though he's Hispanic), preying on an innocent teddy bear of a black teen, Trayvon Martin, and doctored a 911 tape to that end,  I don't recall you guys ripping the network for that.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2012, 11:17:17 AM »
Do you think it was an accident when they listed disgraced repubs are (D) in the header all those times?

Or when they "accidentally" dug up campaign footage from the year 2000 which made mccain'd crowds appear much larger in 2008?   I mean, a "goof"?  Some research kid had to pull up tape from 8 years earlier, mix it into the new footage, and coincidentailly it helped mccain.  a Goof?   lol... can't we just all agree these media outlets do this shit on purpose?

rush and hannity said so ,so it has to be true

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2012, 11:21:47 AM »
Lets try this again because you keep avoiding the question, so again, where is the link to this "research group"? Honest to God, is it even POSSIBLE for a lib to tell the truth??

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2012, 11:21:58 AM »
Try that again. I qualified that by saying they goofed up at times, meaning that (for their most part) their distortions are not intentional.

That is NOT my admitting that "FOX distorts the news", meaning being done by design as a standard practice.

We all know that Fox News has more viewers that MSNBC and CNN (combined, perhaps). But, that's not the entire issue here. If the other cable news networks do it, then shouldn't they all be called to task, just on principle?

But, you don't do that and neither do Blacken, Necrosis, et. al. I wonder why!

For example, when MSNBC was advancing the narrative on George Zimmerman as an evil racist white dude (even though he's Hispanic), preying on an innocent teddy bear of a black teen, Trayvon Martin, and doctored a 911 tape to that end,  I don't recall you guys ripping the network for that.

Ok, we didn't get anywhere.  Let's try this again.  Rather than jumping to conclusions about our conversation, let's just answer the question.  Just a simple yes or no.

Does FOX distort news?  Yes or No?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2012, 11:25:46 AM »

Ok, we didn't get anywhere.  Let's try this again.  Rather than jumping to conclusions about our conversation, let's just answer the question.  Just a simple yes or no.

Why does MSNBC, CNN, NBC, CBS and other liberal ran networks insist on covering up Obama, Rice, Clinton being an accessory to murder?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2012, 11:27:24 AM »

WE? You have a mouse in your pocket or something?

Why don't YOU try answering a question (since I already answered yours earlier)? If the other cable news networks do it, then shouldn't they all be called to task, just on principle? But for some reason, you don't do that and focus solely on Fox. WHY?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2012, 11:28:42 AM »

you're crazy

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2012, 12:21:35 PM »
WE? You have a mouse in your pocket or something?

Why don't YOU try answering a question (since I already answered yours earlier)? If the other cable news networks do it, then shouldn't they all be called to task, just on principle? But for some reason, you don't do that and focus solely on Fox. WHY?

Yes.   (They should)

See how easy that was to answer yes or no?  What else would you like me to answer?

Now a specific question - does FOX distort the news.  Just a yes or no please.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2012, 12:23:48 PM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2012, 12:28:25 PM »
Yes.   (They should)

See how easy that was to answer yes or no?  What else would you like me to answer?

How about the other half of that question:
But for some reason, you don't do that and focus solely on Fox. WHY?

Try that on for size, first.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2012, 12:30:16 PM »
Lets try this again because you keep avoiding the question, so again, where is the link to this "research group"? Honest to God, is it even POSSIBLE for a lib to tell the truth??

I can have them in a second, this is a discussion on a news station that is the worst of the offendors.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2012, 12:30:56 PM »

There is a reason that I am asking you this.  One that makes sense and one we can get to if you simply answer the question.  I already said the others do it.  But this isn't about the others, this is about FOX.

Again :

Does FOX distort the news?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2012, 12:32:51 PM »
I can have them in a second, this is a discussion on a news station that is the worst of the offendors.

It's not just a news station.  They have hard news and opinion shows.  Do you watch either one? 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2012, 12:34:22 PM »

because unlike you I see things in shades not black and white. While bias is obvious in all media, Fox downright lies, making up stuff. Look at the driving simulator, that's bullshit.

They have news contributors working directly for Romney during his campaign, they are found in study after study of all major news outlets as the worst offendors and not by a small margin. You see if someone tells one lie it's something everyone does. If all that person does is lie then it's pathological, that's fox, they are pathological news. They have negative effects on it's viewers, namely on major issues as study after study, survey after survey elucidate.

So Mcway, by defending the worst offendors with an argument that others offend also you are in fact a communist.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2012, 12:36:36 PM »
There is a reason that I am asking you this.  One that makes sense and one we can get to if you simply answer the question.  I already said the others do it.  But this isn't about the others, this is about FOX.

Again :

Does FOX distort the news?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

And there is a reason I am asking you my question, one that makes sense if you simply answer the question.

There's a difference between merely acknowledging that other networks do such (which most of us already know) and your specifically answering why (on principle) you keep your mouth shut about the other networks yet continue to bellyache about Fox News.

Again,

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2012, 12:45:03 PM »
because unlike you I see things in shades not black and white. While bias is obvious in all media, Fox downright lies, making up stuff. Look at the driving simulator, that's bullshit.

Most things are in black and white. That's why the relatively few grey areas need to be addressed with care.

Again, I didn't hear you, yapping about the George Zimmerman case. Did you call MSNBC out for editing the tape? Did you blast Sharpton for promoting this propaganda DIRECTLY on his show?

They have news contributors working directly for Romney during his campaign, they are found in study after study of all major news outlets as the worst offendors and not by a small margin. You see if someone tells one lie it's something everyone does. If all that person does is lie then it's pathological, that's fox, they are pathological news. They have negative effects on it's viewers, namely on major issues as study after study, survey after survey elucidate.

MSNBC had news contributors working directly for Obama during his campaign. The major news outlets are run by LIBERALS...HELLOOOO!!!! You think they wouldn't have a bone to pick with the one network that doesn't bow before Obama, as they do?

BTW, what are these so-called "negative effects"? 

So Mcway, by defending the worst offendors with an argument that others offend also you are in fact a communist.

Hogwash!! If something is WRONG, then it's wrong across the board. By defending others who engage in the same activity with an argument that the other guys who do it have a bigger audience, you are not only a hypocrite; but, you fall under that old adage that liberals believe rules are for everybody.......ELSE.

MSNBC and CNN can "distort" news to their hearts' content, simply because their audience is much smaller than that of Fox News? They can have contributors who are working on political campaigns, as long as they work for Dems?

You cannot be this misguided. Then again.....

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2012, 12:47:49 PM »
And there is a reason I am asking you my question, one that makes sense if you simply answer the question.

There's a difference between merely acknowledging that other networks do such (which most of us already know) and your specifically answering why (on principle) you keep your mouth shut about the other networks yet continue to bellyache about Fox News.

Again,

WTF?  I have already said on this very thread on more than one occasion that the others do the same thing.  Are you blind? Did you miss that or is this just a lame attempt at trying to avoid answering a simple question? 

Does FOX distort the  news?  Yes or no?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2012, 12:51:09 PM »
WTF?  I have already said on this very thread on more than one occasion that the others do the same thing.  Are you blind? Did you miss that or is this just a lame attempt at trying to avoid answering a simple question? 

Does FOX distort the  news?  Yes or no?

Perhaps, you need Braille.

You're the one avoiding answering a simple question. I didn't ask you if others simply did the same thing. I asked you specifically WHY you continue to call Fox News out on the carpet, even starting threads about it or actively piling on to someone else's thread, while becoming virtually MUTE, when the other networks do such.