Author Topic: Seriously, Fox news.  (Read 7624 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Seriously, Fox news.
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2012, 06:08:21 AM »
Oh I meant to stoops  :P  :P

Freudian Slip....you were probably thinking about "porch monkeys".. :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2012, 06:11:44 AM »
Freudian Slip....you were probably thinking about "porch monkeys".. :D :D

If that was what i was thinking i would have said so.   :P

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2012, 06:17:02 AM »
If that was what i was thinking i would have said so.   :P

just trying to help you to clarify and organize your thoughts..wouldn't want you to be off-message

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2012, 06:34:32 AM »
We have established two things here.

1 - All news outlet distort news to a varying degree.
2 - FOX has more viewers than the other news outlet combined.  (As the claim was made earlier)

Therefore, according to Ryan Math, FOX has more misinformed viewers walking around due to their deliberate distortion of the news than the other media outlets combined.  Nice work FAUX.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2012, 06:38:22 AM »

2 - FOX has more viewers than the other news outlet combined.  (As the claim was made earlier)

Therefore, according to Ryan Math, FOX has more misinformed viewers walking around due to their deliberate distortion of the news than the other media outlets combined.  Nice work FAUX.

when you throw in the ones that get their news from rush and hannity and you have the perfect storm  :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2012, 06:39:09 AM »
when you throw in the ones that get their news from rush and hannity and you have the perfect storm  :D :D :D

No different than those who listen to Rachel MadCOW or Fat Ed or the other commies on MSNBC

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2012, 06:43:18 AM »

good work here...nice logic...good post

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2012, 06:43:51 AM »
No different than those who listen to Rachel MadCOW or Fat Ed or the other commies on MSNBC

Link with blatant lies or GTFO

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2012, 06:44:01 AM »
what's with changing their names,that's like a 12 year old thing

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2012, 06:45:37 AM »

Rachel Maddow doesn't just pop off with rhetoric which is tortured and unsubstantiated...Rachel lays out her case and actually gives you references as to where she got her facts from...she is the best on TV....unlike the guys who say the earth is 6000 years old and that dinosaurs never existed.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2012, 06:52:32 AM »

i listen to these msn shows (not so much since election) and i like Rush, hannity during day.

they're probably about the same in terms of "everyone jump to an over-reaction, based upon race and emotion!!"

Beck uses the most sarcasm, rush can't sip coffee without mentioning how black it is, ed can't fart without mentioning how the unions ensured his right to stink, and maddow is the ultimate in 'gotcha' journalism, sniffing out the real-life CTs on a regular basis in a very effective manner.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2012, 08:28:06 AM »
what's with changing their names,that's like a 12 year old thing

LOL!!!  Someone had their meltdown already.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2012, 08:29:18 AM »
So last year a study conducted by a bi-partisan reserach group found that FOX in fact provided more disinformation then any other network at a two to one rate.

A now recent study have found that you are actually more informed if you watch no news at all then if you watch fox. How bizzare is that?

the average fox viewer is 65. http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117988273?refCatId=1275

You have moronic anchors like Bill O'reilly saying retarded things like you can't explain the tides, Murdoch is the most currupt fuck ever and this past week then even made up a news story, falsifying a driving simulator to tar MJ and driving. They used a simulator for 18 wheelers, and forced an accident after a period of time, sometimes with other vehicles swerving into the vehicle.

My question is, this is just some of the non-sense, but it's apparent they are the worst of the worst, why in hell do people support them. Despite being a right/left winger, surely there are better sources of accurate info.

Still no link to your "research"?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2012, 12:35:53 PM »
newsbusters? exposing liberal bias on the top of the page, let me guess a repub outlet right?

where's the research.

Are they wrong??

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2012, 01:03:49 PM »
"tell me what i want to hear or I won't believe it"

-everyone on this board

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2012, 01:52:45 PM »
i listen to these msn shows (not so much since election) and i like Rush, hannity during day.

I'm sorry your ears and eyes were and continue to be raped like that... Why would you subject yourself to any of those "shows"? Do you also volunteer to dive into a pool of excrement?

they're probably about the same in terms of "everyone jump to an over-reaction, based upon race and emotion!!"

Donkey shit and elephant shit. Different species, but their excrement is the same.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2012, 03:33:23 PM »
We can start here..

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jack-coleman/2012/06/05/maddow-vents-about-romney-deceit-after-she-lies-about-wisconsin-recal

http://www.newstalk1160.com/rachel-maddow-lies-again-politifact-whacks-her-again-this-time-on-rick-perry-tax-plan

http://www.nationalreview.com/media-blog/331525/rachel-maddow-lies-david-letterman-auto-bailout-greg-pollowitz#

Yes thats the same as fake poll numbers, blatant lies, fake pictures etc etc.. ::)

I actually thought you would be able to find at least 1 blatant lie since they represent the other wing but it looks like you cant.

The original link said FOX was 2 times worse than its counterparts, looks like its way more.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2012, 03:43:04 PM »
Yes thats the same as fake poll numbers, blatant lies, fake pictures etc etc.. ::)

I actually thought you would be able to find at least 1 blatant lie since they represent the other wing but it looks like you cant.

The original link said FOX was 2 times worse than its counterparts, looks like its way more.

Ya. Its great when he screams for legitimate links and put's this crap up..lmao

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2012, 04:04:38 PM »
You can't explain the tides. Causality is beyond our grasp. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2012, 05:32:13 PM »

I actually thought he would be able to find something.

Either he is slow or they are even more honest compared to FOX than i thought.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2012, 06:04:20 PM »

Hahaha, again. Is it wrong? is it any wonder why this country is fucked with backwards liberal thinking and zero commonsense?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #98 on: December 11, 2012, 07:09:13 PM »
"tell me what i want to hear or I won't believe it"

-everyone on this board

lol.  Not everyone, but quite a few.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2012, 11:23:52 AM »
Hahaha, again. Is it wrong? is it any wonder why this country is fucked with backwards liberal thinking and zero commonsense?

According to you its wrong. "sources matter".   Post legitimate links or stfu about someone elses links......typical hypocrite gop thinking.