Author Topic: Seriously, Fox news.  (Read 7648 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Seriously, Fox news.
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2012, 12:21:20 PM »
Im still laughing ma azz off about election nite on fox news.  They were stunned...their faces were hilarious. They really believed their on bullshit and then the topper was karl rove going rogue and making shit up again......Hilarious.

They build their little bubble and are afraid to look out from it.....pure comedy over there.

Rachel maddow usually has the facts and lays it out for you....btw

Then, explain what happened about six months ago, when MSNBC was in utter disbelief, regarding the results of the Wisconsin recall.

Ed Schultz and a number of his guests were still claiming the race wasn't over and there were still ballots to be counted, even AFTER MSNBC and the other networks called the race for Walker.

Did they build a bubble, afraid to look out from it?

And if you think Rove went "rogue" (which he didn't; he explained that he was looking at the Ohio election supervisor's website, which had more updated data), Shultz was nearly on the brink of tears.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2012, 12:23:08 PM »
I actually thought he would be able to find something.

Either he is slow or they are even more honest compared to FOX than i thought.

Bumb.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2012, 12:32:28 PM »
Only FOX feed blatant lies Mcway.

I dont watch the news station you mentioned but if they all do it please post an link or example it should be easy to find. Othervise GTFO.

If you don't watch those news stations, how in the world can you claim that "only FOX feed blatant lies"?

And apparently, you missed the face I already cited an example, regarding the other networks: The doctored 911 tape in the Zimmerman-Martin case, courtesy of (MS)NBC.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2012, 01:14:39 PM »
if hannity and rush didn't tell me i can't believe it  :D :D :D :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2012, 01:26:28 PM »

According to you its wrong. "sources matter".   Post legitimate links or stfu about someone elses links......typical hypocrite gop thinking.

Well that went right over his head.  (pun)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2012, 03:10:04 PM »
If you don't watch those news stations, how in the world can you claim that "only FOX feed blatant lies"?

And apparently, you missed the face I already cited an example, regarding the other networks: The doctored 911 tape in the Zimmerman-Martin case, courtesy of (MS)NBC.

I cant.

I actually thought you would fine some lies from leftwing channels somewhat on the scale of FOX lies, but it looks like you cant.

FOX is even more corrupt than i thought.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2012, 03:55:51 PM »

post that for me would ya, I am interested.