Author Topic: Majority Doesn't "Have A Right To Steal My Money Just Because They Vote For It"  (Read 10564 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

As I said before, liberals are under the delusion that rich people are just going to stand by and let Obama take their money.

Even a number of rich libs won't do that. They got the accountants on speed dial.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The middleclass is what drives this country Mcway.

Get the rich dick out of your mouth its pathetic to read your posts.

Look who's talking.

You claim that you don't believe politicians on either party? GET REAL!! If you stay on Obama's sack anymore, he's going to revert to his old smoking habits.

The rich aren't going to stand by and get fleeced. And, when they don't get fleeced, guess who does, brain surgeon.......THE MIDDLE CLASS!!

We get whacked with higher gas prices, food prices, energy bills, clothing prices.....the list goes on.

Raising taxes on the rich isn't going to do a darn thing to lower the debt, nor fix the economy, nor create jobs, nor help the middle class. All it does is give clueless folks like you a false sense of vengeance, against those rich meanies.

For goodness sake, the CEO of GE, who outsourced many of his plants and paid ZERO in taxes in 2010, got a cushy cabinet job in the Obama administration.

Yet, you're daft enough to think the rich are going to get soaked by Obama's tax hikes.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hannity says someday i can be rich tooooooo  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D so i'm going to give them a pass :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
hannity says someday i can be rich tooooooo  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D so i'm going to give them a pass :D :D

Yeah - real good attitude there.    ::)  ::)

Act like everyone should just be content w being a pot head chooming crack head welfare community agitator. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hannity says someday i can be rich tooooooo  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D so i'm going to give them a pass :D :D

Who said anything about anyone, claiming you can be rich? Your Hannity obsession is bordering on psychosis.

Ironically, most of the millionaires in this country are first-generation ones. And, many will tell you that they made it, despite folks claiming they couldn't do it.

I doubt they got to where they were, waiting on the government to give them someone else's money.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Peter Schiff is getting dumber by the day as is anyone who listens to him

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Peter Schiff is getting dumber by the day as is anyone who listens to him

LOL - how is that Obama economy working out? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL - how is that Obama economy working out? 

a hell of a lot better than it did under Bush or would have done under McCain

of course no one is going to be able to to anything to help pathetic losers who live in ghettos surrounded by savages and beasts

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
a hell of a lot better than it did under Bush or would have done under McCain

of course no one is going to be able to to anything to help pathetic losers who live in ghettos surrounded by savages and beasts

What was the average UE % for the entire W presidency?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

What was the average UE % for the entire W presidency?

who cares about the average UE considering the disastrous shape the entire economy was in when he left office

that would be a like a retard stealing a car and crashing it into a tree and then bragging that the car was in decent shape for most of the drive

what kind of moron would say something like that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
who cares about the average UE considering the disastrous shape the entire economy was in when he left office

that would be a like a retard stealing a car and crashing it into a tree and then bragging that the car was in decent shape for most of the drive

what kind of moron would say something like that?

what did W do to crash the ecnomoy exactly? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
what did W do to crash the ecnomoy exactly? 

I don't have time to educate retards this morning

how's about you just pretend that it's Obama's fault and we'll call it a day

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I don't have time to educate retards this morning

how's about you just pretend that it's Obama's fault and we'll call it a day

I'm sure you have posted what exactly W did at some point in the past - so why not bump that post? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm sure you have posted what exactly W did at some point in the past - so why not bump that post? 

why should I waste my time

you'll never understand it or you'll just ignore facts

let's just cut out the middleman and you can keep pretending that everything is Obama's fault

Necrosis

• Getbig V
As I said before, liberals are under the delusion that rich people are just going to stand by and let Obama take their money.

Even a number of rich libs won't do that. They got the accountants on speed dial.

hahahaha, the middleclass and blue collar worker are being fleeced. While profits sore wages stagnate or decrease, benefits plummet while executive bonuses soar. Wall street big banks crash the economy, use tax payer money to stay afloat and pay the lowest tax rate in recent history. LOL give me a break, no one is taking anyones money, the fucking percentage changes a negligible, Im sure that millionair will miss that extra 2k in taxes, meanwhile joe blow is working overtime with no health insurance and hasn't had a raise in five years.

Guess if he just worked a little harder he could be making millions right?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
it's obamas fault because rush and hannity said so  :D :D :D and fox has higher ratings

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hahahaha, the middleclass and blue collar worker are being fleeced. While profits sore wages stagnate or decrease, benefits plummet while executive bonuses soar. Wall street big banks crash the economy, use tax payer money to stay afloat and pay the lowest tax rate in recent history. LOL give me a break, no one is taking anyones money, the fucking percentage changes a negligible, Im sure that millionair will miss that extra 2k in taxes, meanwhile joe blow is working overtime with no health insurance and hasn't had a raise in five years.

you didn't know if you cover for them someday you can be rich toooo

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Who said anything about anyone, claiming you can be rich? Your Hannity obsession is bordering on psychosis.

Ironically, most of the millionaires in this country are first-generation ones. And, many will tell you that they made it, despite folks claiming they couldn't do it.

I doubt they got to where they were, waiting on the government to give them someone else's money.

don't worry McWay

I'm sure you can be rich someday

Think about all the people who were able to get rich when the tax rates were much higher (even as recently as the 1980's and 1990's)

It should be much easier for you now and even if the marginal tax rates go up ~ 3%

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
don't worry McWay

I'm sure you can be rich someday

Think about all the people who were able to get rich when the tax rates were much higher (even as recently as the 1980's and 1990's)

It should be much easier for you now and even if the marginal tax rates go up ~ 3%

Are you and Blacken sharing one brain today?

When did you ever hear me claim my goal was to be rich?

In case the two of you don't get it, I'm not covering for the rich. I've stated repeatedly that they aren't going to get bilked by this foolishness of Obama. We ARE.

If I cared that much about money, all I'd have to do is chuck my kids into public school and have both me and my wife working full-time. But, we'd be dangerously close that that $250K mark, making us "evil" rich people.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Listen to what you just said: "Im sure that millionair will miss that extra 2k in taxes".....THAT IS TAKING his money. It doesn't matter how much someone else has, you aren't entitled to it, PERIOD.

And, spare me your ridiculous and fallacious "joe blow" example. In what industry would this "joe blow" be working, in which his employer DOES NOT provide him health insurance again?

BTW, what makes someone entitled to a raise again? If you work for a private company, getting a raise is based on performance and the company's bottom line. If the company makes money and you're a superstar performer, chances are you get rewarded accordingly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Even if I am not "rich" - how does taking money earned by someone else awauy from them and given to the govt benefit me?  

It doesnt.  Only criminal leftists and vandals support this robbery.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Are you and Blacken sharing one brain today?

When did you ever hear me claim my goal was to be rich?

In case the two of you don't get it, I'm not covering for the rich. I've stated repeatedly that they aren't going to get bilked by this foolishness of Obama. We ARE.

I'm just telling you that you can be rich someday and you don't have to worry about the rich or soon to be rich either

If the Dems prevail you won't have to worry about tax increases either (assuming you're making less than 250k)

I know you believe somehow "the rich" are going to "bilk" you in retaliation for a 3% tax hike but you truly don't have to worry about that either because it isn't going to happen but it seems you're committed to fretting about it so carry on

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Even if I am not "rich" - how does taking money earned by someone else awauy from them and given to the govt benefit me?  

It doesnt.  Only criminal leftists and vandals support this robbery.  

I seriously doubt you pay any taxes

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I'm just telling you that you can be rich someday and you don't have to worry about the rich or soon to be rich either

If the Dems prevail you won't have to worry about tax increases either (assuming you're making less than 250k)

I know you believe somehow "the rich" are going to "bilk" you in retaliation for a 3% tax hike but you truly don't have to worry about that either because it isn't going to happen but it seems you're committed to fretting about it so carry on

And, unemployment wasn't going to exceed 8% under Obama; and, ObamaCare was going to lower healthcare premiums.

And two years ago, the "Summer of Recovery" was to produce half a million jobs a month....... ::)