Author Topic: Majority Doesn't "Have A Right To Steal My Money Just Because They Vote For It"  (Read 10571 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I thought obama was ending the wars? 

he is

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I've got more news for you (and it seems obvious you don't know this).   The government has the right to any level of taxation that they want and there is nothing excessive about going back to tax rates of the 1990's.   If you want to piss and moan then take a look at the tax rates in that golden age of the 1950's that all Repubs seem to yearn for

No, the government does not. And when they try do such, the results tend to be disastrous and those politicians booted from office.

no deal has been made yet so the only NET spending increase are the ones you are imagining

I've said many many times that we need both tax increases AND spending cuts

The deal will be, if Boehner and the GOP cave, the same old-same old garbage we get from Democrats: Huge tax hikes NOW and miniscule spending cuts 10-20 years down the road, which will be perpetually postponed.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The passengers on the Titanic weren't worried about the ship sinking, either.

Do you think the US is a shit place?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

What is Ball Washer in Chief going to do w the $$$$

Are you really sure you wanna go there considering your cross-dressing Obama pictures in the other thread?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
No, the government does not. And when they try do such, the results tend to be disastrous and those politicians booted from office.

The deal will be, if Boehner and the GOP cave, the same old-same old garbage we get from Democrats: Huge tax hikes NOW and miniscule spending cuts 10-20 years down the road, which will be perpetually postponed.

sure it does and since the majority of the country are in favor of raising taxes on the wealthy it won't be an issue

perhaps you recall that election we had last month

perhaps you recall that Obama ran on raising taxes on the rich

perhaps you recall the Repubs got their asses handed to them

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So if O-MADDOFF wants to raise taxes to 100% you are cool w that?

sure it does and since the majority of the country are in favor of raising taxes on the wealthy it won't be an issue

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
So if O-MADDOFF wants to raise taxes to 100% you are cool w that?

of course not but then only a certified idiot would even make such a moronic suggestion

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
of course not

this is why we are not a democracy but a republic

in democracy we could vote to kill off any group that is a minority

constittution protects tiniest minority of all

the individual

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

Arguing against taxes on moral grounds seems to me a bit fallacious unless you are supporting the elimination of taxes completely.  Taxes are theft this is true. But once a tax is established is it not better to levy it on those who can most afford it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Arguing against taxes on moral grounds seems to me a bit fallacious unless you are supporting the elimination of taxes completely.  Taxes are theft this is true. But once a tax is established is it not better to levy it on those who can most afford it?

How about thelazy grifters and welfare parasites and tax Sponges soaking up the $$$$$.

Me - I would toss every Obamaphone lady into a pit of alligators.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Perhaps you recall the Republicans retaining their House seats, which they got for the specific purpose of stopping Obama from doing just that: raising taxes.

of course not but then only a certified idiot would even make such a moronic suggestion

Then consider yourself certified, because you just said, "The government has the right to any level of taxation that they want"

That means, if they want 100%, by your standards, they can have it.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Perhaps you recall the Republicans retaining their House seats, which they got for the specific purpose of stopping Obama from doing just that: raising taxes.

Then consider yourself certified, because you just said, "The government has the right to any level of taxation that they want"

Why would a person middle-low income person try to prevent taxes being raised on the rich?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

McWay yolu are really trying way too hard...your logic is really tortured...why not leave Getbig and return in time for the 2016 elections???...this way we will forget all your crazy inaacurate posts and you can start fresh...maybe by then you will be able to admit when you are wrong

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
McWay yolu are really trying way too hard...your ogic is really tortured...why not leave Getbig and return in time for the 2016 elections???...this way we will forget all your crazy inaacurate posts and you can start fresh...maybe by then you will be able to admit when you are wrong

You you feel you have a right to my paycheck and earnings and wealth simply by virtue of voting for a communist neo-terrorist like
O-Jackal?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

You you feel you have a right to my paycheck and earnings and wealth simply by virtue of voting for a communist neo-terrorist like
O-Jackal?

I guess tax money ONLY comes out of white paychecks huh???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I guess tax money ONLY comes out of white paychecks huh???

Yup.   :P  :P  :P :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

O-Jackal?

I cant talk for Andrei obviously, but you are poor and live in a shithole ghetto.

I make a lot more and live a beatiful place so stop acting like a victim people want to steal from.

I dont want none of yours.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I cant talk for Andrei obviously, but you are poor and live in a shithole ghetto.

I make a lot more and live a beatiful place so stop acting like a victim people want to steal from.

New Rules that hard to follow for you libs?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

it can't be that bad...he won't leave

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
it can't be that bad...he won't leave

Woodlawn is not that bad - where you are in Mott Haven, ffuugggeetttaaaaabbbooou uuutttiiitttttt

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Woodlawn is not that bad - where you are in Mott Haven, ffuugggeetttaaaaabbbooou uuutttiiitttttt

that poor little unsophisticated mind of yours.....you need to read more and do some mind exercises....you can't POSSIBLY be that dumb???

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
New Rules that hard to follow for you libs?

You claim people want to steal from you thereby calling them thieves so the fact i gave you a little perspective on life should only be fair.

Besides is poor an insult in your mind?

Necrosis

• Getbig V

is that logical to you, is that what you took from his statment? see the black and white thing again. Let me walk you through this exchange. The government has the right to tax at any level they see fit... true, however, to tax 100% would be something only an idiot would support or do. You see I have the right to commit suicide, however, I think it would be stupid to do so. Sure if I want I can off myself but it would make no sense.

By law they can have it can they not?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

LOL - I love how you know the specific (and convenient reason) why they were re-elected.  

I've got to hand it to you, that some fantastic rationalization on your part

I've got some more bad news for you.   Those handful of teabag morons in the House CAN NOT STOP tax raises on the wealthy and if Boehner makes a deal he can do it without them

I've already addressed then nonsense about 100% tax rate - copied for you below so you don't have to scroll up

btw - nice job conflating an completely reasonable bump in marginal tax rates to a 100% tax rate.   Is that how you rationalize your positions in life by making completely absurd comparisons?