Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 86469 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Massive Shooting at School in Connecticut - 27 killed, 18 children
« Reply #375 on: December 14, 2012, 05:20:08 PM »
last reports say he killed his mom in their house, then went to school to kill her class. Apparently father learnt about the whole thing after a journalist told him about it...

They were divorced since 2008.

This is so freaking senseless - probably the most devastating news I have heard in a long time.  Being a father of two, a six year old and a nine year old, I cannot fanthom the depravity of a person to go after kids like that. Nothing you can say to the families of this class, except that almost everyone I have talked to is stunned or sorrowful.

Yes, gotta get rid of the semi and automatic guns. But also gotta strengthen the law that gives us citizens the right to have a handgun (max 15 rounds) to defend ourselves against these deranged mental fucks.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: December 14, 2012, 05:22:48 PM »
This is reality people , want your children protected at school? laws ain't gonna do it

Elementary school class in Israel.

Any any body who wanted to get those kids would simply shoot the guardian with the gun that stands in his or her way.   Whoop-de-do!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #377 on: December 14, 2012, 05:24:49 PM »
zimmerman would have been in the cafeteria eating ice cream.

Zimmerman would have been going the opposite way in hot pursuit of a suspicious black male.
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #378 on: December 14, 2012, 05:25:57 PM »

This is so freaking senseless - probably the most devastating news I have heard in a long time.  Being a father of two, a six year old and a nine year old, I cannot fanthom the depravity of a person to go after kids like that. Nothing you can say to the families of this class, except that almost everyone I have talked to is stunned or sorrowful.

Yes, gotta get rid of the semi and automatic guns. But also gotta strengthen the law that gives us citizens the right to have a handgun (max 15 rounds) to defend ourselves against these deranged mental fucks.

Living in California Ron I thought you should know the legal number of rounds for any gun is 10, unless it's older and grangfathered in. You should also know that oulawing guns will only make things worse, again, laws only apply to people who obey them.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: December 14, 2012, 05:26:07 PM »

This is so freaking senseless - probably the most devastating news I have heard in a long time.  Being a father of two, a six year old and a nine year old, I cannot fanthom the depravity of a person to go after kids like that. Nothing you can say to the families of this class, except that almost everyone I have talked to is stunned or sorrowful.

Father probably went right to his weapons and ammo stash to verify his son didnt steal his weapons first and foremost. And probably realized some guns were missing. It will be interesting to know the origin of the weapons.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #380 on: December 14, 2012, 05:26:39 PM »
Any any body who wanted to get those kids would simply shoot the guardian with the gun that stands in his or her way.   Whoop-de-do!

Like I said you really can't prevent these people but what's the alternative? let them have at it?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #381 on: December 14, 2012, 05:26:49 PM »
They should make guns and bullets as illegal as steroids

It's so much safer knowing roid rage isn't wild in America anymore

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #382 on: December 14, 2012, 05:31:08 PM »
Living in California Ron I thought you should know the legal number of rounds for any gun is 10, unless it's older and grangfathered in. You should also know that oulawing guns will only make things worse, again, laws only apply to people who obey them.

I guess he's arguing that getting these guns out of circulation will cut down on access.  Assuming the killer took legally registered weapons that might work.  For the most part the cat is already out of the bag and the weapons are out there now so it's pretty much a moot point.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: December 14, 2012, 05:31:46 PM »
Unless police officers can respond to every 911 call within 30sec of making that call, guns should never be outlawed

Police don't protect, they only come with chalk to outline the dead bodies and take pictures to solve the crime

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: December 14, 2012, 05:33:00 PM »
People, smarten the fuck up...the real question beside what did his family do to that kid so he end killing mother and random kids at schools, is, HOW DID HE GET HIS HANDS ON WEAPONS WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING. I said weapons were prolly his father's, but let's see. If it's indeed the father's weapons, dude is the next to kill himself.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: December 14, 2012, 05:33:10 PM »

This is so freaking senseless - probably the most devastating news I have heard in a long time.  Being a father of two, a six year old and a nine year old, I cannot fanthom the depravity of a person to go after kids like that. Nothing you can say to the families of this class, except that almost everyone I have talked to is stunned or sorrowful.

Automatic guns? get rid of them? they did Ron in 1986 they banned the manufacturer of all new fully-automatic firearms , you can still buy the ones grandfathered in but they are so cost prohibitive it's not feasible ( fully auto M16 goes for around $15-20 thousand dollars ) 

You want to ban semi-autos yet want to have a hand gun that fires max 15 rounds? that's an oxymoron. semi-auto means the firearm discharges one round per pull of the trigger , full auto will discharge all rounds with one pull of the trigger

Again you can't legislative sanity to the insane , this guy broke dozens of laws already on the books , new ones wouldn't have changed this , or prevented it. It sucks that it's that way but passing new laws that hurt innocent people isn't the solution , especially considering these people intend on breaking them anyway.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: December 14, 2012, 05:36:53 PM »
I guess he's arguing that getting these guns out of circulation will cut down on access.  Assuming the killer took legally registered weapons that might work.  For the most part the cat is already out of the bag and the weapons are out there now so it's pretty much a moot point.

Pandora's box is open and you can NEVER close it again. And if magically all the firearms were banned and disappeared , it would be mad-man strapped himself with home-made explosives and killed 50 children

Lunatics bent on destruction really can't be stopped

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #387 on: December 14, 2012, 05:37:08 PM »

I don't want guns to be outlawed. Just the opposite.  Just certain guns that obviously we all talk about, not the ones that we need to defend our families.  There is a difference.  

Imagine if someone had a gun there. Lives might of been saved.  Right when he went into the school and shot the principal and office first.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: December 14, 2012, 05:37:14 PM »
They keep talking about this rifle he had, but i heard he left the rifle in the car an killed everyone with a hand gun, he never fired the rifle

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #389 on: December 14, 2012, 05:38:34 PM »
laws only apply to people who obey them.

so why bother with laws ?
c

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #390 on: December 14, 2012, 05:40:42 PM »

Those that don't bother with laws do not care about prison or death.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #391 on: December 14, 2012, 05:41:20 PM »
Pandora's box is open and you can NEVER close it again. And if magically all the firearms were banned and disappeared , it would be mad-man strapped himself with home-made explosives and killed 50 children

Lunatics bent on destruction really can't be stopped

I agree 100%

I don't want guns to be outlawed. Just the opposite.  Just certain guns that obviously we all talk about, not the ones that we need to defend our families.  There is a difference.  

Imagine if someone had a gun there. Lives might of been saved.  Right when he went into the school and shot the principal and office first.

Maybe but there is no guarantee of that. That's a picture perfect scenario.  
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: December 14, 2012, 05:47:31 PM »

It's feel good legislation , they pass these laws pat them selves on the backs for a job well done , and nothing really gets accomplished , case in point

Gun-free school zones , it's illegal for a law-abiding citizen who owns a legal firearm from bringing it on school grounds , these insane people know they will go unopposed when they do these acts

Laws are passed to punish-after the fact , these people usually take the easy way out anyway so once again it's redundant.

This guy broke a host of laws already on the books , laws don't prevent these things and only punish the people who follow them

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #393 on: December 14, 2012, 05:54:40 PM »
People, smarten the fuck up...the real question beside what did his family do to that kid so he end killing mother and random kids at schools, is, HOW DID HE GET HIS HANDS ON WEAPONS WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING. I said weapons were prolly his father's, but let's see. If it's indeed the father's weapons, dude is the next to kill himself.

No, its been confirmed the gun actually belonged to the mother. Well, they were under her name. Who used them most is another story.

The weapons used in Friday’s shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., were legally purchased and registered to Nancy Lanza, the mother of the gunman, Adam Lanza, two law enforcement officials told NBC News.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #394 on: December 14, 2012, 05:58:27 PM »

I was just letting you know in CA the law is 10 rounds and for rifles they have to have a "bullet button" to remove the magazine.

These tragic events always get turned into gun debates instead of focusing on why this person did this.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Gunman, child dead in Conn. elementary school shooting
« Reply #395 on: December 14, 2012, 05:59:44 PM »
The natural result of a Godless anti-christ society.
It's actually the opposite, it's the result of a society that worships GOD, atheists are the minority, making up only about 5% of the population, the rest are God Botherers of some sort.  Statistically speaking, communities that are heavily atheist have a far lower homicide rate than GOD Bothering communities.
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #396 on: December 14, 2012, 06:01:13 PM »
 :(

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #397 on: December 14, 2012, 06:02:12 PM »
In Australia, this shit never happens, it's virtually impossible to get a gun of any sort, even responsible people have to jump through hoops to own a gun. 
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #398 on: December 14, 2012, 06:03:41 PM »
In Australia, this shit never happens, it's virtually impossible to get a gun of any sort, even responsible people have to jump through hoops to own a gun. 

In certain parts of the USA you can buy a guy like buying candy. Some stats have extremely lax gun laws.
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #399 on: December 14, 2012, 06:12:43 PM »
There are 300,000,000 million guns in the USA. I open my refrigerator and a gun falls out. I opened my sock draw and I had no socks but I had two pistols. 
a