Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 86457 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Massive Shooting at School in Connecticut - 27 killed, 20 children
« Reply #700 on: December 15, 2012, 11:19:33 AM »
How has violent crime gone up?
Violent Crime and Homicides are two totally different things.  ;)  Try to follow along.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #701 on: December 15, 2012, 11:23:30 AM »
Wonder when the movie starts "shooting?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: December 15, 2012, 11:27:46 AM »
I hear it will be a real "blast".

MikMaq

« Reply #703 on: December 15, 2012, 11:40:00 AM »
Violent Crime and Homicides are two totally different things.  ;)  Try to follow along.
I got that, which is I ask how has it gone up, I was expecting a graph, anyhow it's the other guy's error I mentioned something specially about gun crime, and he side tracked without acknowledging it.

Anyhow I'm out my wrist is fucking killing me to much typing it appears.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #704 on: December 15, 2012, 11:42:48 AM »
Who will play the "Hero" adults that saved the kids lives

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: December 15, 2012, 11:44:22 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #706 on: December 15, 2012, 11:45:30 AM »
in ANY situation like that - seriously - everyone in the room should do the same thing.  Pick up ANY weapon and attack the shooter.

Pen stabs to neck.  He might hit 2 of you with bullets but the other 1 or 2 or 3 of you will stab the fcker in the neck, minimizing how much damage he can do.

IN a closed environment like that, your only option is to ATTACK at the first moment.  That's it.  You see a gun, you fcking ATTACK.  Everyone here should program themselves to that.  You freeze and he starts killing those around him.  Better to come in low with something stabby.  He might hit you, he might not, but then you're both on the ground so others can pile on.  Then you can take his gun, crush his head with about 50 kicks, etc. 

Seriously, everyone should evaluate what they'd do- and what they should do.  The best way to proteect isn't to use your flesh as a shield - those bullets will sail right though.  You aren't made of metal.  ATTACK is your only chance at survival.  You pick up a book, a pen, a fish tank, you pull the car keys from your pocket - and you ain for the NECK.   You grab, you stab and you keep stabbing until your arms cramps out.  No bullshit here.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #707 on: December 15, 2012, 12:02:03 PM »
Lol your not even acknowledging what I'm saying, at best you got a weak personal attack when I'm obviously more right than you.

The reason you don't fear the tamils or the nates is because they aren't packing heat.

If not you've never really spent any time with drunken nates.

I grew up next to a reservation, to compare drunken, lazy, unemployed Indians to an inner city gang, or drug cartel is nothing more than naive and stupid. You are some type of shut-in with very limited real world and social experiences, that is obvious. You are a lemming that will do exactly what your government tells you, and live in some other alternate reality on the Internet.

Gun laws, gun control, gun bans are not the underlying issue in this tragedy, mental illness is. You don't seem to be able to comprehend that. Your correlation to the argument is what works in Canada will work in the U.S., as a blanket statement. Aurora Colorado had gun bans, no shooting ordinances, and the theater had a gun ban. The shooter in that instance went to that specific theater, for that reason.

With all respect to the deceased, they were specifically targeted by this maniac because they were the easiest target and would get him maximum media exposure. You sure as hell don't see these fuckhead gunmen breaking into a biker bar and shooting up the patrons. I wonder why that is?

In the end, the difference between you and I is, if the worst were ever to occur, I won't be relying on someone else to keep me from being a victim. It is my right, and no spineless, liberal politician will put me or my family in danger, or at risk just to garner votes or win political favor. You are a lemming, you will do what the agenda-driven media tells you.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #708 on: December 15, 2012, 12:05:18 PM »
in ANY situation like that - seriously - everyone in the room should do the same thing.  Pick up ANY weapon and attack the shooter.

Pen stabs to neck.  He might hit 2 of you with bullets but the other 1 or 2 or 3 of you will stab the fcker in the neck, minimizing how much damage he can do.

IN a closed environment like that, your only option is to ATTACK at the first moment.  That's it.  You see a gun, you fcking ATTACK.  Everyone here should program themselves to that.  You freeze and he starts killing those around him.  Better to come in low with something stabby.  He might hit you, he might not, but then you're both on the ground so others can pile on.  Then you can take his gun, crush his head with about 50 kicks, etc. 

Seriously, everyone should evaluate what they'd do- and what they should do.  The best way to proteect isn't to use your flesh as a shield - those bullets will sail right though.  You aren't made of metal.  ATTACK is your only chance at survival.  You pick up a book, a pen, a fish tank, you pull the car keys from your pocket - and you ain for the NECK.   You grab, you stab and you keep stabbing until your arms cramps out.  No bullshit here.

No.

Plain and simple. You get the innocent 5 year old kids to safety first and foremost.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: December 15, 2012, 12:10:57 PM »
No.

Plain and simple. You get the innocent 5 year old kids to safety first and foremost.

in a classroom, there's only one in/out.   I taught for years, there was very rarely an emergency exit in any room.  The one door in was the one door out.

that guy is gonna shoot until everyone is dead, or until he's taken down.  The ONLY way to save the lives is to get the dude down.  Sad but true.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: December 15, 2012, 12:11:36 PM »

OK Rambo  ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #711 on: December 15, 2012, 12:13:45 PM »
in a classroom, there's only one in/out.   I taught for years, there was very rarely an emergency exit in any room.  The one door in was the one door out.

that guy is gonna shoot until everyone is dead, or until he's taken down.  The ONLY way to save the lives is to get the dude down.  Sad but true.

The best strategy is to fall to your knees like a simpering peasant and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.  If you die it means you didn't pray hard enough or Jesus doesn't particularly care for you.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #712 on: December 15, 2012, 12:14:43 PM »
The best strategy is to fall to your knees like a simpering peasant and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.  If you die it means you didn't pray hard enough or Jesus doesn't particularly care for you.
Actually it means it's gods will that you needed to die.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #713 on: December 15, 2012, 12:15:02 PM »
Actually it means it's gods will that you needed to die.

That too.
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #714 on: December 15, 2012, 12:17:24 PM »

Then break the windows out and usher the kids out into the schoolyard. Release the children en masse and tell them to run for any exit they can find. Use the chaos to your advantage. Retreating into a classroom and having 8 year olds attack an armed man is sheer lunacy.

Get the kids to safety. If you want to stand your ground after that, it's your choice.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #715 on: December 15, 2012, 12:21:13 PM »

“this is no time to be making enemies."
Voltaire on his deathbed when asked to renounce the devil

c

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #716 on: December 15, 2012, 12:22:19 PM »
“this is no time to be making enemies."
Voltaire on his deathbed when asked to renounce the devil

Smart man and a great quote!
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: December 15, 2012, 12:23:49 PM »
I love how  getbiggers know EXACTLY what to do in any situation .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: December 15, 2012, 12:26:34 PM »
Then break the windows out and usher the kids out into the schoolyard. Release the children en masse and tell them to run for any exit they can find. Use the chaos to your advantage. Retreating into a classroom and having 8 year olds attack an armed man is sheer lunacy.

Get the kids to safety. If you want to stand your ground after that, it's your choice.

20 kids.... the killer had 2 handguns... classrooms are small, maybe 30 by 30 feet.   nobody is getting out the window.  the shooting will be done in 30 to 60 seconds.

I'm not saying any kids should be attacking.  I'm saying if there's 1-2 teachers in the classroom, their first instinct NEEDS to be pick up scissors or car keys or just fists, and to attack the guy.  "breaking a window and climbing out" ain't gonna happen.  It's just not.  There's a VERY low survival chance if this dude is intent on killing everyone in room.  The ONLY chance is to disarm him.

I dont claim to be tough, and I'd prbably be dead today too - but the whole time I was a teacher (7 years), I planned what weapon in what corner of the room I'd use to bum rush any one who came in shooting.  I'd place a heavy metal or other item at all 4 corners and in the middle- and every time that door opened, i'd glance.  

those poor teachers that died were heroes, I believe.  The whole situation is beyond sad.  but I think teachers should be trained to attack the fck out of an armed shooter - better to die on your feet trying to inflict a wound on the shooter, than to just pay on floor and wait for him to choose.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #719 on: December 15, 2012, 12:27:34 PM »
I love how  getbiggers know EXACTLY what to do in any situation .

Getbigger Pre-School = every student armed with Chinese throwing stars and nunchuks.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: December 15, 2012, 12:32:05 PM »
My random thoughts regarding gun control and violence in the U.S.

The shooter in Connecticut likely had a psychotic break (went nuts). We can discuss gun control all we like, but that won't change the fact that there will always be someone who loses it and does something crazy like shoot up a school house full of kids, bomb a building or run through a shopping mall killing innocent unsuspecting strangers.

It would be great if we lived in a world where there were no weapons and no violence. But to think that is going to happen any time soon. I do believe there is no reason private citizens need to own or keep assault weapons and that they should be illegal. I also believe that if someone wants to commit an act of violence, for whatever reason, they will figure out a way to do it, guns or no guns. People have been killing each other since the beginning of time. We can't seem to shake our primitive violent behavior.

It isn't clear to me why the U.S. should have a higher per capita incidence of violent deaths. More gun controls might help and they might change nothing. For the most part we are a nation of independents, meaning we don't do much personally to help each other out. Because it is unpopular and expensive to institutionalize the insane, many of them walk our streets. In many families, even when someone is in desperate straights we don't help them or give them a leg up, the best we can do is send them to the welfare office or direct them to some shelter. I have been in other developed countries and it doesn't seem to be this way everywhere. However, U.S. culture is often a pacesetter for the rest of the world in that what happens here becomes popular elsewhere. If that is true, then we are all headed in the wrong direction the world over.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: December 15, 2012, 12:39:15 PM »
That too.
He needed his 20 little angels in heaven and not on earth.  ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #722 on: December 15, 2012, 12:49:16 PM »
in ANY situation like that - seriously - everyone in the room should do the same thing.  Pick up ANY weapon and attack the shooter.

Pen stabs to neck.  He might hit 2 of you with bullets but the other 1 or 2 or 3 of you will stab the fcker in the neck, minimizing how much damage he can do.

IN a closed environment like that, your only option is to ATTACK at the first moment.  That's it.  You see a gun, you fcking ATTACK.  Everyone here should program themselves to that.  You freeze and he starts killing those around him.  Better to come in low with something stabby.  He might hit you, he might not, but then you're both on the ground so others can pile on.  Then you can take his gun, crush his head with about 50 kicks, etc.  

Seriously, everyone should evaluate what they'd do- and what they should do.  The best way to proteect isn't to use your flesh as a shield - those bullets will sail right though.  You aren't made of metal.  ATTACK is your only chance at survival.  You pick up a book, a pen, a fish tank, you pull the car keys from your pocket - and you ain for the NECK.   You grab, you stab and you keep stabbing until your arms cramps out.  No bullshit here.

Attacking is an instinct you are born with imop. And most aren't born with this instinct. We've all seen video's of a cops first instinct to run for their lives when someone pulls out a gun and starts shooting. And these are people who are trained to fight.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #723 on: December 15, 2012, 12:51:57 PM »
20 kids.... the killer had 2 handguns... classrooms are small, maybe 30 by 30 feet.   nobody is getting out the window.  the shooting will be done in 30 to 60 seconds.

I'm not saying any kids should be attacking.  I'm saying if there's 1-2 teachers in the classroom, their first instinct NEEDS to be pick up scissors or car keys or just fists, and to attack the guy.  "breaking a window and climbing out" ain't gonna happen.  It's just not.  There's a VERY low survival chance if this dude is intent on killing everyone in room.  The ONLY chance is to disarm him.

I dont claim to be tough, and I'd prbably be dead today too - but the whole time I was a teacher (7 years), I planned what weapon in what corner of the room I'd use to bum rush any one who came in shooting.  I'd place a heavy metal or other item at all 4 corners and in the middle- and every time that door opened, i'd glance.  

those poor teachers that died were heroes, I believe.  The whole situation is beyond sad.  but I think teachers should be trained to attack the fck out of an armed shooter - better to die on your feet trying to inflict a wound on the shooter, than to just pay on floor and wait for him to choose.

Not knowing the architecture of the school, the windows may cover an entire wall, giving an adequate escape route.

You're missing the point, when the shooting started, get the kids out immediately. Don't sit in the classroom waiting for the gunman to come to you.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #724 on: December 15, 2012, 12:52:44 PM »

Although teachers aren't taught to go out windows, locking the door and throwing a chair threw a window is probably your best bet if you hear gun shots in a hallway.