Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 86493 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: Massive Shooting at School in Connecticut - 27 killed, 20 children
« Reply #850 on: December 16, 2012, 07:43:32 PM »
That's the law and nobody would break the law and illegally obtain a gun would they?

Of course not, that is exactly why the gun ban in Chicago is working so well.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #851 on: December 16, 2012, 07:59:11 PM »
I don't think you can go to a nut house and then legally own a gun. I believe you have to forfeit your right to own a firearm.
Technically, America is one giant NUTHOUSE! The SANE ones leave, the CRAZY ones stay and slowly become ever more demented and psychotic, all the while thinking the rest of the world is crazy, that is, the ones that are actually aware their are other countries.
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #852 on: December 16, 2012, 07:59:49 PM »
Technically, America is one giant NUTHOUSE!
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #853 on: December 16, 2012, 08:06:46 PM »
Technically, America is one giant NUTHOUSE! The SANE ones leave, the CRAZY ones stay and slowly become ever more demented and psychotic, all the while thinking the rest of the world is crazy, that is, the ones that are actually aware their are other countries.

Hey, aren't Australians the decendants of criminals?
A

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #854 on: December 16, 2012, 08:15:14 PM »

Your family was exiled to a penal colony because your great, great Grandpa was a toddler toucher.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #855 on: December 16, 2012, 08:19:01 PM »
Your family was exiled to a penal colony because your great, great Grandpa was a toddler toucher.
My Family is British! You know the people who ruled and civilised the world! and at its height, it was the largest empire in history and, for over a century, was the foremost global power! And at its height, it was the largest empire in history and, for over a century, was the foremost global power. By 1922 the British Empire held sway over about 458 million people, one-fifth of the world's population at the time. The empire covered more than 33,700,000 km2 (13,012,000 sq mi), almost a quarter of the Earth's total land area. As a result, its political, legal, linguistic and cultural legacy is widespread. At the peak of its power it was often said that "the sun never sets on the British Empire" because its span across the globe ensured that the sun was always shining on at least one of its numerous territories.

Most people have heard of them, except the majority of Americans, who are Ignorant!
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #856 on: December 16, 2012, 08:20:03 PM »
My Family is English, sorry to burst your bubble!

So at least a few snuck off the boat.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #857 on: December 16, 2012, 08:22:12 PM »
My Family is British! You know the people who ruled and civilised the world! and at its height, it was the largest empire in history and, for over a century, was the foremost global power!
We taught those assholes a lesson in 1783 and in 1812.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: December 16, 2012, 08:36:17 PM »
My Family is British! You know the people who ruled and civilised the world! and at its height, it was the largest empire in history and, for over a century, was the foremost global power! And at its height, it was the largest empire in history and, for over a century, was the foremost global power. By 1922 the British Empire held sway over about 458 million people, one-fifth of the world's population at the time. The empire covered more than 33,700,000 km2 (13,012,000 sq mi), almost a quarter of the Earth's total land area. As a result, its political, legal, linguistic and cultural legacy is widespread. At the peak of its power it was often said that "the sun never sets on the British Empire" because its span across the globe ensured that the sun was always shining on at least one of its numerous territories.

Most people have heard of them, except the majority of Americans, who are Ignorant!

Roman Empire > British Empire

Spanish Empire was first to be referred to as sun never setting on it.

You = angry little elf because American way of life is superior to yours in every way. I'm betting American tourists gang banged your wife while you were home doing housework.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: December 16, 2012, 08:42:08 PM »

How is it that you know so many of us Americans intimately enough to know if we are all demented and psychotic? Come to think of it, you've never met me, any of my family and probably none of my friends. Hmm, could be you are over stating your argument.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #860 on: December 16, 2012, 08:44:22 PM »

Empires fall. If you are British, you are well aware of this.

I am American. Many of my ancestors immigrated to America from England prior to the Revolutionary War. They fought in that war and guess what? They won. So tell me again, who is it that's ignorant?

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #861 on: December 16, 2012, 08:54:52 PM »

Technically, E-Kul is one giant NUTHOUSE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children
« Reply #863 on: December 16, 2012, 10:01:41 PM »
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324677204578183910797348422.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories

They knew in hs he was nuts.

Knowing a person is nuts and doing something about it is not as simple as it should be. In our society, we tend to give all people the benefit of doubt until they go off the deep end and do something drastic or even horrific like this man did. Many, if not most, mental patients are no longer in institutions or hospitals, but rather roaming the streets. Sometimes they literally live on the streets as half-way houses and group homes are not always available. In other words the person standing next to you on the street could be a mental case and could be dangerous to themselves and others. It is difficult if not next to impossible to commit someone who is an adult.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #864 on: December 16, 2012, 10:54:19 PM »
Yes but this is the new liberal culture.  No society, just individuals doing what "makes them feel good" until one day they wake up to what their pathetic lives have become, and kill themselves and somethimes others

The very first think any group does when their is FAILURE is to blame an individual, rather than look at themselves as a GROUP and how they failed a member within that Group.  Groups that work well take responsibility for the failings of members of the group and identify their failures and rectify them, weak groups just blame an individual and never learn the inherent lesson from their failure, they are doomed to repeat the same mistakes,

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #865 on: December 17, 2012, 05:33:47 AM »
Aspergers my ass

20 children are massacred by a nutjob whose mother knew he shouldn't be around guns but fancied them anyways

I blame her

20 poor children are dead due to her negligence and her ignorance

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #867 on: December 17, 2012, 06:02:35 AM »

yes some higher power took over his brain

or beings with superior intelligence brain washed him

yep that's it

fucking moron

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #868 on: December 17, 2012, 06:25:20 AM »

yes some higher power took over his brain

or beings with superior intelligence brain washed him

yep that's it

fucking moron

Didn't David Icke once say that America was one big consumer testing ground for Europe, where the population is basically being experimented on to see what works and what's dangerous etc.

If true, at least there is one positive ,Europe has gleaned how idiotic it is to have a society that has a gun per head of population.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: December 17, 2012, 06:31:01 AM »

Didn't David Icke once say that America was one big consumer testing ground for Europe, where the population is basically being experimented on to see what works and what's dangerous etc.

If true, at least there is one positive ,Europe has gleaned how idiotic it is to have a society that has a gun per head of population.
David Icke also believes lizard people run planet Earth, and he is serious!  David Icke is a classic example that not all nutjobs go on mass shooting sprees!  Don't get me wrong, I like David, but he is batshit CRAZY!
V

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #870 on: December 17, 2012, 06:34:51 AM »
idiots shouldn't have guns

responsible gun ownership is valid and a constitutional right

the mother knew the kid was mentally damaged

she should have had the guns in a SAFE behind a combination he did not know and never let him touch them

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #871 on: December 17, 2012, 06:35:14 AM »
Aspergers my ass

20 children are massacred by a nutjob whose mother knew he shouldn't be around guns but fancied them anyways

I blame her

20 poor children are dead due to her negligence and her ignorance

No Uberman, but blame the father as well for not being present in the boys life. Guy was a big CEO but didn't have time for his son.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #872 on: December 17, 2012, 06:37:10 AM »
No Uberman, but blame the father as well for not being present in the boys life. Guy was a big CEO but didn't have time for his son.

fuckoff

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #873 on: December 17, 2012, 06:42:57 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #874 on: December 17, 2012, 06:45:59 AM »
idiots shouldn't have guns

responsible gun ownership is valid and a constitutional right

the mother knew the kid was mentally damaged

she should have had the guns in a SAFE behind a combination he did not know and never let him touch them

I agree w that from what I am reason.