Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 28, 2014, 12:14:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CT Shooting - Gun Control - Support or not?  (Read 9474 times)
Immortal_Technique
Getbig IV

"It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF

« Reply #200 on: December 21, 2012, 06:01:21 PM »

That's absurd justification. It's your funeral anyway. The rest of the world laughs.

Report to moderator   Logged
tu_holmes
Getbig V

Robot

« Reply #201 on: December 21, 2012, 06:06:39 PM »

That's absurd justification. It's your funeral anyway. The rest of the world laughs.

They can laugh, but they certainly are afraid to invade us... no matter what country they are.

250 Million guns can be a huge deterrent.
BILL ANVIL
Getbig IV

« Reply #202 on: December 21, 2012, 06:07:45 PM »

What works in other countries will not work in the USA , Americans are violent.

social pressures mass media craze and an unlimited amount of prescription drugs makes them bat shit crazy.
NarcissisticDeity
Getbig V

I dont care what Ronnie says bc hes not a credible

« Reply #203 on: December 21, 2012, 06:07:52 PM »

It's not a justification it's a fact , take away all guns Americans will still be killing Americans

The ' world laughs ' wow we should all strive to be like the rest of the world  Roll Eyes

I laugh at overly concerned non-Americans who think they know whats best for America. Worry about your country because I'm not
Immortal_Technique
Getbig IV

« Reply #204 on: December 22, 2012, 05:52:14 AM »

They can laugh, but they certainly are afraid to invade us... no matter what country they are.

Good work on that. Although many other countries aren't as interested in wars and invasions and defending their homes etc, You guys can fight amongst yourselves, we'll sip our tea, read our books, keep our minds open and stay educated.  Smiley

tu_holmes
Getbig V

Robot

« Reply #205 on: December 22, 2012, 08:30:59 AM »

Good work on that. Although many other countries aren't as interested in wars and invasions and defending their homes etc, You guys can fight amongst yourselves, we'll sip our tea, read our books, keep our minds open and stay educated.  Smiley

Then when someone tries to invade you, you will come asking those "dirty americans" to save your ass again.

As if tea sipping is some kind of special thing.

Roll Eyes
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #206 on: December 22, 2012, 08:36:03 AM »

You are such a pretentious fuck. Fuck off back to your CCTV monitored police state please, you can shove your tea up your ass. We don't give a shit.
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #207 on: December 22, 2012, 08:36:55 AM »

Good work on that. Although many other countries aren't as interested in wars and invasions and defending their homes etc, You guys can fight amongst yourselves, we'll sip our tea, read our books, keep our minds open and stay educated.  Smiley

we get a $1 large sweet tea here in the USA.   280 calories for only a buck, mcD drive thru.  Wow, we are pretty disgusting in that aspect@

chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #208 on: December 22, 2012, 11:44:36 AM »

Then when someone tries to invade you, you will come asking those "dirty americans" to save your ass again.

As if tea sipping is some kind of special thing.

Roll Eyes
You are such a pretentious fuck. Fuck off back to your CCTV monitored police state please, you can shove your tea up your ass. We don't give a shit.
Cheesy

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
orion
Getbig IV

« Reply #209 on: December 23, 2012, 09:21:26 AM »

Don't worry, the US is safe, but not because of an armed populace.  Looking forward to the new Red Dawn.  I believe this time around the Chinese are invading.  Kind of funny really, why would they attack the US?  Who are they going to sell all their junk to?
Immortal_Technique
Getbig IV

« Reply #210 on: December 23, 2012, 10:05:31 AM »

You've opened my eyes, I take it all back.

NarcissisticDeity
Getbig V

I dont care what Ronnie says bc hes not a credible

« Reply #211 on: December 23, 2012, 10:44:29 AM »

We're not interested in wars and invasions , the United States government is. We'll sip out tea , read our books and keep our minds open and stay educated as well , and shoot guns on the weekends

And ironic you used the term educated , you really should brush up on the whole American firearms thing because you suck at it  Cheesy
Fury
Getbig V

All aboard the USS Leverage

« Reply #212 on: December 23, 2012, 10:46:38 AM »

The Britfags have started installing CCTV cameras inside public and school bathrooms and the populace has no qualms with that. Bunch of pathetic sheeple over there.  Roll Eyes
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #213 on: December 23, 2012, 10:48:35 AM »

The Britfags have started installing CCTV cameras inside public and school bathrooms and the populace has no qualms with that. Bunch of pathetic sheeple over there.  Roll Eyes
Are you saying the yellowteeth have no problems accepting Big Brother as their master?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
tu_holmes
Getbig V

Robot

« Reply #214 on: December 23, 2012, 11:34:25 AM »

Are you saying the yellowteeth have no problems accepting Big Brother as their master?

I think he's saying that the UK Homos are perfectly ok with showing any "Tom, Dick, and Harry" their "Crown Jewels" anytime day or night.
cswol
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #215 on: December 28, 2012, 01:11:10 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZaEmGtUvn4 listen to some reality
lovemonkey
Getbig V

Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate

« Reply #216 on: December 28, 2012, 01:17:37 PM »

dunno what the video is about but you're still a crackpot.

from incomplete data
cswol
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #217 on: December 28, 2012, 01:22:06 PM »

crackpot funny, what do you do to keep them from controlling the 3cm at the back of your brain, watch the video, it will be good for ya
Hulkotron
Getbig V

The forbidden ritual of the steel palm

« Reply #218 on: December 28, 2012, 01:23:35 PM »

Didn't watch, don't care
cswol
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #219 on: December 28, 2012, 01:26:54 PM »

bc you dont care about your life and your existence, you rather believe the control of the 3cm of the back of your brain they control every second
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

« Reply #220 on: December 28, 2012, 03:36:12 PM »

cswol is not dumb
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #221 on: December 28, 2012, 04:59:39 PM »

You've opened my eyes, I take it all back.

I wasn't trying to open your eyes or convince you of anything, I was telling you to fuck off and that we don't give a shit about your (or the "rest of the worlds") opinion on how we live our lives.

So again, get fucked. Go drink your precious tea and shut the hell up, your opinion is fucking irrelevant.
BILL ANVIL
Getbig IV

« Reply #222 on: December 28, 2012, 05:44:50 PM »

listen to cswol you sheep, he speaks the truth. open your mind
Immortal_Technique
Getbig IV

« Reply #223 on: December 28, 2012, 06:20:29 PM »

I think he's saying that the UK Homos are perfectly ok with showing any "Tom, Dick, and Harry" their "Crown Jewels" anytime day or night.

This argument is focused and persuasive.

DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

« Reply #224 on: December 28, 2012, 06:24:41 PM »

they dont have parents?

Some experiments went wrong..
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!