Author Topic: CT Shooting - Gun Control - Support or not?  (Read 23645 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: CT Shooting - Gun Control - Support or not?
« Reply #250 on: January 01, 2013, 07:51:38 AM »
8)
how to protect banks, armed guards...

how to protect VIP's, armed guards...

how to protect protect children, "gun free zone"

only in the mind of a libtard moron does that make sense.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #251 on: January 01, 2013, 10:51:00 AM »

Lol.    In the brain of a pedo communist lib like fagbear it makes perfect sense.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #252 on: January 01, 2013, 10:59:32 AM »

Our banks don't need armed guards because we don't have armed bank robbers. Why is this concept so hard to understand? If your students don't have guns you don't need armed guards. What kind of savage military state do you aspire towards? Maybe a tank on every street is the answer if civilising your civilans holds no appeal?

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: January 01, 2013, 11:05:50 AM »

Lol.    In the brain of a pedo communist lib like fagbear it makes perfect sense.

The pedo communist lib approach seems to result in less mass child face-shootings.

Hope this helps.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: January 01, 2013, 11:06:55 AM »
Our banks don't need armed guards because we don't have armed bank robbers. Why is this concept so hard to understand? If your students don't have guns you don't need armed guards. What kind of savage military state do you aspire towards? Maybe a tank on every street is the answer if civilising your civilans holds no appeal?

first, what shit hole country do you live in?

second, whether we ban all guns or not the criminals will still have guns...mainly b/c well theyre criminals and THEY DONT OBEY THE FUCKING LAWS MORON!!!

Drugs are banned here too but I can make a few phone calls and pick some up. Im sure its the same in your shit whole eurotrash country.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #255 on: January 01, 2013, 11:08:57 AM »
The pedo communist lib approach seems to result in less mass child face-shootings.

Hope this helps.

Epic fail of an argument.

No wonder the towel headed camel jockeys are taking over your continent.  You deserve whatever happens to you.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #256 on: January 01, 2013, 11:13:28 AM »

Brutal logic , you don't need a gun to rob a bank , just a note explaining to the teller you have a gun , bomb , etc , etc

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: January 01, 2013, 11:17:07 AM »

Hope this helps.

Yeah worked out real well in Norway he had free reign to slaughter 77 and injure over 250 people like him LOVE going unopposed   ::) your solution is a non-solution and childish fantasy

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #258 on: January 01, 2013, 11:46:29 AM »
Yeah worked out real well in Norway he had free reign to slaughter 77 and injure over 250 people like him LOVE going unopposed   ::) your solution is a non-solution and childish fantasy

I agree.

A more logical approach would be to kill off all the nutters in america via some form of sterilization/ethnic cleansing. Then nobody will be left to go around shooting the f#@k out of all these schools.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #259 on: January 01, 2013, 11:51:00 AM »
I agree.

A more logical approach would be to kill off all the nutters in america via some form of sterilization/ethnic cleansing. Then nobody will be left to go around shooting the f#@k out of all these schools.

ya, kill whitey !

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #260 on: January 01, 2013, 11:52:35 AM »
ya, kill whitey !

well I was suggesting everybody, but I guess you have to start somewhere.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #261 on: January 01, 2013, 12:27:58 PM »
well I was suggesting everybody, but I guess you have to start somewhere.

blacks kill one person and whitey kills lots of people

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #262 on: January 01, 2013, 01:20:07 PM »
blacks kill one person and whitey kills lots of people

Colin ferguson.

Lee Malvo

John Muhammad.

Look them up.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: January 01, 2013, 01:23:22 PM »
the same week as the colorado shooting, there was another shooting attempt in an american theatre. an armed off duty security gaurd in the theatre pulled out her gun and killed the shooter, averting a disaster.  it only made local news not nationally mentioned.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #264 on: January 01, 2013, 01:25:14 PM »
the same week as the colorado shooting, there was another shooting attempt in an american theatre. an armed off duty security gaurd in the theatre pulled out her gun and killed the shooter, averting a disaster.  it only made local news not nationally mentioned.
Of course, if it's doesn't push an agenda, or if it's not ridiculously horrible, it won't get national attention.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: January 01, 2013, 01:51:54 PM »
Epic fail of an argument.

No wonder the towel headed camel jockeys are taking over your continent.  You deserve whatever happens to you.

Not an intelligent reply.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: January 01, 2013, 02:11:02 PM »

Try to understand that, in the western developed world, theatre shootings are a very American phenomenon. It's great the armed guard killed the armed would-be shooter in that instance. But surely prevention is better than cure?

Again, some of you guys seem to think you have it all in order, that school and theatre shootings are just a statistic in the scheme of things, a necessary bi-product of being the most powerful system in the world. That is your prerogative.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: January 01, 2013, 02:24:51 PM »
Try to understand that, in the western developed world, theatre shootings are a very American phenomenon. It's great the armed guard killed the armed would-be shooter in that instance. But surely prevention is better than cure?

Again, some of you guys seem to think you have it all in order, that school and theatre shootings are just a statistic in the scheme of things, a necessary bi-product of being the most powerful system in the world. That is your prerogative.

Prevention is a fanciful idea and it isn't a solution. One you CAN NOT prevent a person intent on doing mass destruction. Removing all firearms is NOT a preventative measure and is statistically impossible when you consider firearms out number people in this country.

Got any more bright ideas on what's best for our country? I'll be glad to correct them for you.  

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #269 on: January 01, 2013, 03:10:10 PM »
Colin ferguson.

Lee Malvo

John Muhammad.

Look them up.

poor john muhammad, last meal was fried chicken and red sauce  :-\

i should have been more specific when i clarified my statement. 'i never said no black man has ever gone on a mass shooting spree , ever' because of course thats not true, but leave it to you, (a racist-not that theres anything wrong with that) to bring up the so few mass shootings blacks have been responsible for in the US.  ::)  i was merely saying generally, whites go on more shooting sprees than blacks. ok? there you go. and it seems to be whites who aren't extremely poor btw

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: January 01, 2013, 03:52:38 PM »

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/12/media-quiet-about-san-antonio-theater-shooting-2524596.html

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #271 on: January 01, 2013, 04:10:53 PM »
Colin ferguson.

Lee Malvo

John Muhammad.
Look them up.

DC sniper right?

if i am not mistaken, wasnt the kid(his adopted son) the shooter and not him? he was the boss who called the shots, but he wasnt the trigger man rigth?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: January 01, 2013, 04:15:37 PM »

and for some reason you think that guns are the problem and not mentally ill individuals with the intent to kill.

Without guns we will still have mentally ill ppl intent on killing....

again there is a .0037% chance of being killed by a gun in the US according to the stats YOU CITED...

why are you letting ppl who are pushing an agenda get you all emtionally riled up?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: January 01, 2013, 04:16:31 PM »
DC sniper right?

if i am not mistaken, wasnt the kid(his adopted son) the shooter and not him? he was the boss who called the shots, but he wasnt the trigger man rigth?
If im not mistaken they both shot ppl.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #274 on: January 01, 2013, 05:13:06 PM »
Who needs to have an AK-47 for personal use?  Really?
This should not be questioned. Its nobodies business if someone wants an AK-47 for personal use. That's the bottom line. Who are you to ask who needs what? You could take a car and drive it into a crowd and kill a ton of people. Anything can become a weapon of mass destruction.