Author Topic: CT Shooting - Gun Control - Support or not?  (Read 23647 times)

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
Re: CT Shooting - Gun Control - Support or not?
« Reply #225 on: December 28, 2012, 05:31:56 PM »
I wasn't trying to open your eyes or convince you of anything, I was telling you to fuck off and that we don't give a shit about your (or the "rest of the worlds") opinion on how we live our lives.

So again, get fucked. Go drink your precious tea and shut the hell up, your opinion is fucking irrelevant.

You are shooting your children in the face every week....yet you think you have everything in order, no adjustment necessary? A society incapable of introspection is a weak and fearful one. I don't pretend England is perfect, I am open to innovation and improvement. I'm not sure what the defensive display is all about. I know not all Americans are like this, but some of the the gun-wielding, child-death advocating, progress-snubbing, prevention-a phobes on this thread are so static in their views I wonder whether they have any awareness whatsoever of other human beings or if they just believe every backward fuck hillbilly homesteader idea their redneck granddaddy taught them is still applicable and relevant today?!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #226 on: December 28, 2012, 05:37:40 PM »
You are shooting your children in the face every week....yet you think you have everything in order, no adjustment necessary? A society incapable of introspection is a weak and fearful one. I don't pretend England is perfect, I am open to innovation and improvement. I'm not sure what the defensive display is all about. I know not all Americans are like this, but some of the the gun-wielding, child-death advocating, progress-snubbing, prevention-a phobes on this thread are so static in their views I wonder whether they have any awareness whatsoever of other human beings or if they just believe every backward fuck hillbilly homesteader idea their redneck granddaddy taught them is still applicable and relevant today?!

Define "progress"....

Do you believe that banning guns or making stricter laws will effect criminals in America, a country you don't live in yet obsess over?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #227 on: December 28, 2012, 06:16:21 PM »

Of course we aren't perfect, of course we don't have everything in order.

However that doesn't somehow mean that we your opinion carries any weight on our problems. You worry about England, we'll worry about the United States.

You don't see me in every thread telling you that you need to take your privacy back and get rid of the CCTV cameras in your bathroom - I don't give a shit because that's your problem.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: December 29, 2012, 11:26:59 AM »
Fair enough. England has no oil for you to be interested in. You do speak our language though and we did invent you, so it's not like the two countries have nothing to do with each other.

Also I believe it's sad when 26 children are shot, regardless of where it happens. I can't think of one toilet with a camera in it, so I'm not sure what that's based on.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #229 on: December 29, 2012, 11:41:58 AM »
Fair enough. England has no oil for you to be interested in. You do speak our language though and we did invent you, so it's not like the two countries have nothing to do with each other.

Also I believe it's sad when 26 children are shot, regardless of where it happens. I can't think of one toilet with a camera in it, so I'm not sure what that's based on.

America and England are very strong allies with each other.
X

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: December 29, 2012, 11:49:40 AM »
gun control never works never will its all bullshit. just like a restraining order really will keep someone away from you. like drawing a line in the sand.....this is my side stay away. Does not matter what kind of weapon is out there the damage will be done by the person holding it not the weapon. just like when someone gets hit by a wreckless driver the report is usually.............."someone was hit or run down by an SUV" as though it back itself out of the garage and did this on its own.

be it an ak-47, bazooka or tank, people will always be dying at the hands of the mentally ill. this is the real problem, gun control is just a means for the tyranical government to try to take the real power away from the people, plain and simple. Plenty of gun control laws out there already and you know what? not one of them work.
h

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: December 29, 2012, 02:04:30 PM »
America and England are very strong allies with each other.
Someone with guns has to protect England....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: December 29, 2012, 02:07:13 PM »
gun control never works never will its all bullshit. just like a restraining order really will keep someone away from you. like drawing a line in the sand.....this is my side stay away. Does not matter what kind of weapon is out there the damage will be done by the person holding it not the weapon. just like when someone gets hit by a wreckless driver the report is usually.............."someone was hit or run down by an SUV" as though it back itself out of the garage and did this on its own.

be it an ak-47, bazooka or tank, people will always be dying at the hands of the mentally ill. this is the real problem, gun control is just a means for the tyranical government to try to take the real power away from the people, plain and simple. Plenty of gun control laws out there already and you know what? not one of them work.

That lame ass shooting shit happens a hell of a lot less in other countries, is all I'm saying.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #233 on: December 29, 2012, 02:10:21 PM »
That lame ass shooting shit happens a hell of a lot less in other countries, is all I'm saying.

It happens a fuck of a lot more in other countries , not so much in first world countries.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: December 29, 2012, 02:11:21 PM »
Someone with guns has to protect England....

Welcome to the present. I think this is the problem, you guys think it's either 1944 or 1861.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: December 29, 2012, 02:17:25 PM »
It happens a fuck of a lot more in other countries , not so much in first world countries.

Roughly speaking according to shittipaedoia you're around 10th for gun homicides and UK is about 70th. So whilst we suck massive balls in loads of ways, on this particular issue I do presume to condescend a little, since we are vastly more developed at not shooting each other in the face, which is awesome.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: December 29, 2012, 02:25:54 PM »
Roughly speaking according to shittipaedoia you're around 10th for gun homicides and UK is about 70th. So whilst we suck massive balls in loads of ways, on this particular issue I do presume to condescend a little, since we are vastly more developed at not shooting each other in the face, which is awesome.

Yes and now take into account that there are a 100 MILLION legal gun owners in the USA

Now also take into account since banning guns your violent crimes rate has sky rocketed and we're not even on this list sport

Congrats you don't shoot people as much as a nation with 6 times more a population and and infinitely more firearms  :D you just knife everyone

Like I said before you're obsessed with America and American culture , you think some how this makes you better because you have less firearms crime and it doesn't . quit being so obsessed with America and worry about your neck of the woods.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: December 29, 2012, 02:51:57 PM »
Yes and now take into account that there are a 100 MILLION legal gun owners in the USA

Now also take into account since banning guns your violent crimes rate has sky rocketed and we're not even on this list sport

Congrats you don't shoot people as much as a nation with 6 times more a population and and infinitely more firearms  :D you just knife everyone

Like I said before you're obsessed with America and American culture , you think some how this makes you better because you have less firearms crime and it doesn't . quit being so obsessed with America and worry about your neck of the woods.

I don't think you can trust those UK numbers.  More that half of those are soccer fights. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 29, 2012, 03:05:42 PM »
Welcome to the present. I think this is the problem, you guys think it's either 1944 or 1861.
It may be if we get rid of our guns...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #239 on: December 31, 2012, 08:45:01 AM »

If you believe that oppressive governments won't happen again then you are not a person of history.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #240 on: December 31, 2012, 08:52:54 AM »
If you believe that oppressive governments won't happen again then you are not a person of history.

"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it."

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #241 on: December 31, 2012, 12:32:57 PM »
I don't think you can trust those UK numbers.  More that half of those are soccer fights. ;D

Hahaha

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: December 31, 2012, 03:37:15 PM »

correct and it states that we have a 3.7 per 100k homocide rate from guns...

That means that a person has a 3.7/100,000 = 00.0037% chance of being killed by a gun.

::)

libtard morons all emotion no brains

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #243 on: January 01, 2013, 06:46:06 AM »

Correct.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #244 on: January 01, 2013, 06:51:19 AM »
It may be if we get rid of our guns...

Of course we can.  Terrorists and criminals really just want to be listened to, respected, and engaged with in honest dialogue. 

~

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Automatic Weapons....Ban them?
« Reply #245 on: January 01, 2013, 06:51:38 AM »
What do u need HGh for?? Ban it

Yes bodybuilding drugs inspire roid rage in a small percentage of people.  That could lead to a gun massacre.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: January 01, 2013, 06:53:46 AM »
correct and it states that we have a 3.7 per 100k homocide rate from guns...

That means that a person has a 3.7/100,000 = 00.0037% chance of being killed by a gun.

::)

libtard morons all emotion no brains

It will all be solved shortly.  There is a YouTube videos of "celebrities" DEMANDING better gun control   ::)
~

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #247 on: January 01, 2013, 06:54:25 AM »
 8)
G

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: January 01, 2013, 06:54:55 AM »
It will all be solved shortly.  There is a YouTube videos of "celebrities" DEMANDING better gun control   ::)

Watch this version

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: January 01, 2013, 07:00:46 AM »
Watch this version

Hollywood hypocrisy at its finest. 
~