Author Topic: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong  (Read 62396 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong
« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2012, 06:44:47 AM »
how do you know he can't even push 225?have you seen him trained before?just curious...
That is my problem there is no real dudes on the net these days, wow, someone does not like someone and they say something so outrageous about them, Shame on you WW seriously, my grandma can do 225, you are just hating if you are claiming Wong can not do 225, unbelievable the hate around here.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2012, 09:54:16 AM »

do you realize your skull is twice bigger than theirs? How does it make you feel "king wrong dong "?

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: December 25, 2012, 10:01:43 AM »
 I have a great phsysique tht most of you dick heads can only dream of. Im surrounded by loved ones, fully utilizing my potential, own a big fitness centre in Malaysia (going to have our first branch in 2013), own a successful personal training business, just became the World's Master Champion (40-49 yrs) in WBPF, have a great fan base, and yeah i became a millionaire this year! Im grateful for what i have. Bodybuilding has given me so much. Keep hating guys.  :D :D :D  Im not going to waste my time entertaining losers. BTW, Paraguay is my favorite.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 25, 2012, 10:05:13 AM »
I have a great phsysique tht most of you dick heads can only dreame of. Im surrounded by loved ones, fully utilizing my potential, own a big fitness centre in Malaysia (going to have our first branch in 2013), own a successful personal training business, just became the World's Master Champion (40-49 yrs) in WBPF, have a great fan base, and yeah i became a millionaire this year! Im grateful for what i have. Bodybuilding has given me so much. Keep hating guys.  :D :D :D  Im not going to wasted my time entertaining losers. BTW, Paraguay is my favorite.
yes, but you still have a head that is three if not four times bigger than your body. I guess you started injecting and ingesting copious amounts of steroids to make your body bigger so your huge head would look smaller, but it failed, the HGH probably made both your body and head grow, so in the end you still have a huge head -and a tiny/almost invisible pecker-.

It's not bodybuilding that "gave you so much", it's your steroid use. This is how you fool, bullshit, gullible people, because you are a liar, a scam artist. Telling them they ll look like you forgeting to mention your steroid cycle. I mean, dont you have some sort of honnor? All the money you (pretend to) make is illegitimate. There are a lots of people who are millionaires but dont lie to other people to make a buck.
I hope you ll keep injecting and ingesting PED like there's no tommorow, until your body fails.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2012, 10:23:34 AM »
I have a great phsysique tht most of you dick heads can only dream of. Im surrounded by loved ones, fully utilizing my potential, own a big fitness centre in Malaysia (going to have our first branch in 2013), own a successful personal training business, just became the World's Master Champion (40-49 yrs) in WBPF, have a great fan base, and yeah i became a millionaire this year! Im grateful for what i have. Bodybuilding has given me so much. Keep hating guys.  :D :D :D  Im not going to waste my time entertaining losers. BTW, Paraguay is my favorite.

Srsly hun.....you are a great bodybuilder....but no need to lie about your financial situation to a bunch of forum haters. You aren't a millionaire.....not even close.  :-\

But after that comment I realize you are a true Getbigger.  :P

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2012, 10:27:39 AM »
Srsly hun.....you are a great bodybuilder....but no need to lie about your financial situation to a bunch of forum haters. You aren't a millionaire.....not even close.  :-\

But after that comment I realize you are a true Getbigger.  :P
And how the fuck do you know?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2012, 10:30:04 AM »
And how the fuck do you know?

Very easy to smell bullshit around here darling.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #107 on: December 25, 2012, 10:35:36 AM »
Srsly hun.....you are a great bodybuilder....but no need to lie about your financial situation to a bunch of forum haters. You aren't a millionaire.....not even close.  :-\

But after that comment I realize you are a true Getbigger. :P

A millionaire and model dater (Miss Paraguay), like all of us ;D

BB are so funny, can you imagine that, grown men in their 40s so insecure that they gotta proof something to some anonymous forum haters. ;D

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #108 on: December 25, 2012, 10:45:28 AM »
There are two kinds of hydrocephalus. Congenital hydrocephalus is present at birth. Causes include genetic problems and problems with how the fetus develops.
An unusually large head is the main sign of congenital hydrocephalus. Acquired hydrocephalus can occur at any age.
Causes can include head injuries, strokes, steroids abuse, infections, tumors and bleeding in the brain.

Symptoms of acquired hydrocephalus can include
 • Headache
 • Vomiting and nausea
 • Blurry vision
 • Balance problems
 • Bladder control problems
 • Thinking and memory problems

NIH: National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #109 on: December 25, 2012, 10:46:15 AM »
Don't see why so much hate.  Seems believable. Actually this year I just became a billionaire and am dating Ms. Turkey.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #110 on: December 25, 2012, 11:21:09 AM »
Yeah i can't see why BinnikeSlut thinks it's so unbelievable, yesterday i became a trillionaire and i'm currently dating Miss Venus.

I can definately see Wong Hong as a millionaire of Malaysian Ringgit.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: December 25, 2012, 11:25:46 AM »
u think i give a shit if you guys believe im a millionaire? ADIOS!

whitewidow

« Reply #112 on: December 25, 2012, 11:27:24 AM »
Nice try but Dexter's example is not wrong cause more people were saying he should have hung it up then the amount of people saying that about Wong.  As for his ego or whatever you are talking about, well that is not my concern and I am not discussing his ego or care too for that matter, I am not arguing his ego here and I am not disagreeing with you in that light. I am simply saying that he should not hang it up, he should still compete as he is enjoying himself, as he has a fan base where he is from and people are still finding his physique interesting, especially in his neck of the woods. That's it.

when did dexter ever comee into a contest out of shape? Dexter is a former Mr. Olympia! I have never seen Dexter come in to a contest in awful condition! I never saw a reason for dexter to hang it up! never even heard others saying this! Hell dexter is still in the top 5 top 6 at the Olympia! Dexter is the most consistent Bodybuilder ever!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 25, 2012, 11:28:27 AM »
u think i give a shit if you guys believe im a millionaire? ADIOS!

Hey, we believe ya champ!

It's just BikiniSlut that's a bit dim.

whitewidow

« Reply #114 on: December 25, 2012, 11:29:08 AM »
how do you know he can't even push 225?have you seen him trained before?just curious...

I asked him and he said he lifted girl weights. he said he does not lift heavy. No way this guy can bench 300lbs plus. maybe 225lbs.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: December 25, 2012, 11:31:55 AM »
Yeah i can't see why BinnikeSlut thinks it's so unbelievable, yesterday i became a trillionaire and i'm currently dating Miss Venus.

I can definately see Wong Hong as a millionaire of Malaysian Ringgit.

Smart ! But soon i will be a millionaire in Amerikano dollars. :)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: December 25, 2012, 11:33:54 AM »
I asked him and he said he lifted girl weights. he said he does not lift heavy. No way this guy can bench 300lbs plus. maybe 225lbs.

Bodybuilding is not about how strong you are. Its how you mold your physique to perfection  ;)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 25, 2012, 11:34:02 AM »
Smart ! But soon i will be a millionaire in Amerikano dollars. :)

Mainly money from the malaysian movies or from sponsors?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #118 on: December 25, 2012, 11:38:28 AM »
when did dexter ever comee into a contest out of shape? Dexter is a former Mr. Olympia! I have never seen Dexter come in to a contest in awful condition! I never saw a reason for dexter to hang it up! never even heard others saying this! Hell dexter is still in the top 5 top 6 at the Olympia! Dexter is the most consistent Bodybuilder ever!
Are absolutely out of your mind? Everyone on this board and every single bodybuilding board on the planet said Dexter should hang it up after 2011's Olympia, there was thread after thread after thread, this is not even up for debate. After taking 6th at the O everyone thought he was finished, everyone, including the experts of the industries. You don't go from winning the O then dropping down to sixth place without everyone talking shit.

It had nothing to do with his conditioning but between 2011 Arnold and 2012 Arnold he forgot his legs at home. He placed 5th at the Arnold twice and 6th at the O from being the Champ in both shows just a couple years back in 08.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 25, 2012, 11:42:46 AM »
Bodybuilding is not about how strong you are. Its how you mold your physique to perfection  ;)

I agree .

whitewidow

« Reply #120 on: December 25, 2012, 11:47:07 AM »
That is my problem there is no real dudes on the net these days, wow, someone does not like someone and they say something so outrageous about them, Shame on you WW seriously, my grandma can do 225, you are just hating if you are claiming Wong can not do 225, unbelievable the hate around here.

brother what is your obsession with wong hong? his physique is nothing special and is all drugs! I said he def cannot bench 315! anybody ever seen a wong hong training session? I asked him last year how much he benched and lifted on certain lifts and he said" I lift light weights" He may be able to do sets with 225lbs 2 plates but no way wong does sets with 315! If he does post it up Wong! No way in hell! This guy is all drugs! he uses heavy AAS and 20IU's of HGH a day! so that million dollars will buy your HGH for a few years congrats!

I am a millionaire too! big fucking deal!This is a real bodybuilder under 200lbs and benching 455 no spotter! maxes 555 plus on bench! does deadlifts using close to 800lbs at his max! and he did not even use a quarter of what todays pros or wong hong uses! whoever is impressed with this guy is smoking base rock!

look at David Henry! That dude is chisseled! blows away wong hong! there are guys who can train like a man and there are guys likke wong who trains like a girl and makes up for it with heavy HGH/humalog and heavy AAS! his million will be blown on HGH and steroids and surgery getting all those tears fixed! look at this guy he is no better then the guys who were taling trash to him! he came back and was maing comments like I am going to fuck your mom and sister? WTF what pro acts like that?

That is something like what derek anthony would say! no pro would even respond to that quote. I am not calling wong names I am just saying he trains light and does not act professional and is a serious pin cushion! look at his head! that shit is just wrong! HGH abuse! prove me wrong wong post one video where you can do a set of ore then 7 reps with 315lbs! It won't happen!

whitewidow

« Reply #121 on: December 25, 2012, 11:52:42 AM »
Are absolutely out of your mind? Everyone on this board and every single bodybuilding board on the planet said Dexter should hang it up after 2011's Olympia, there was thread after thread after thread, this is not even up for debate. After taking 6th at the O everyone thought he was finished, everyone, including the experts of the industries. You don't go from winning the O then dropping down to sixth place without everyone talking shit.

It had nothing to do with his conditioning but between 2011 Arnold and 2012 Arnold he forgot his legs at home. He placed 5th at the Arnold twice and 6th at the O from being the Champ in both shows just a couple years back in 08.

He was Mr.O in 08! that is 4 years ago hell 5th 6th place at the O is still good! and 5th at the Arnold is nothing to laugh about it is about keeping your sponsors happy after awhile. I always thought dexter always has brought his A game. never has he came in with a gut or out of shape.
Now he just won a show and took 5th or 6th at this years O not bad at all for his age! he looks way better then wong hong in his worst shape!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #122 on: December 25, 2012, 11:58:00 AM »
I have no obsession with anyone just like to keep things real and I expected more from you. I explained myself when it came to others calling the shots for another to hang it up, that was my argument. You can't tell a bodybuilder when to quit. that is up to him/her.

You said he was being an asshole, what did I say? no argument there, that was my response so I can care less about the guy, I am not defending him I am calling out the shit talkers and forgive me for saying so but say Dana L Bailey is stronger then Wong is shit talking. You could have said he is weak for a bodybuilder that size, but no you had to say a girl is stronger then him, that is simply hating no matter how you slice it. Anyway I am not interesting in debating you as you are one of the best posters here and contribute a great deal, but just different views I guess.

whitewidow

« Reply #123 on: December 25, 2012, 11:58:31 AM »

see same shit he said last year! he lifts girl weights! he admitted it last year! even with all those steroids and 20 IU's of HGh daily and a vial of umalog and he can't bench 315 for 7 reps! hell he probably cannot bench 225 for 8 reps! dana Linn bailey is stronger then wong hong. That is why he won't post any videos of him lifting! he lifts light girl weights! on all those drugs he is a weakling! what made your physique is AAs/ and huge amounts of HGH/insulin you even admitted it! for christ sakes loo at his head!enough said! there will never be a wong hong training video and there is no way he can lift 315 for more then 7 reps! if he can post it up wong hong! It won't happen all drugs! no real muscle or strength! Franco used a 1/8th of what wong uses and check it out!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #124 on: December 25, 2012, 12:00:08 PM »
He was Mr.O in 08! that is 4 years ago hell 5th 6th place at the O is still good! and 5th at the Arnold is nothing to laugh about it is about keeping your sponsors happy after awhile. I always thought dexter always has brought his A game. never has he came in with a gut or out of shape.
Now he just won a show and took 5th or 6th at this years O not bad at all for his age! he looks way better then wong hong in his worst shape!
Hey I agree with you about Dex bro, no need to explain that to me, I was not the one saying he should hang it up, in fact I was telling all the haters that they were crazy  :)