Author Topic: Happy Birthday to the most powerful being to ever and will ever walk the  (Read 42053 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Happy Birthday to the most powerful being to ever and will ever walk the
« Reply #200 on: January 03, 2013, 12:14:18 PM »
why? you want us muslims to go to hell?

no thanks I rather worship GOD without any partners I am a strict monotheist, not a polytheist.

Absolutely I do not want you going to hell, but I also know I cannot lift the veil and lense of Islam from you....it is fully entrenched in who you are now and I have to accept that.

Question:  Do you have assurance from Allah that your earthly works are enough to get you into his paradise?  Are you doing enough and are you doing it correctly?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #201 on: January 03, 2013, 02:21:42 PM »
No one has 100% assurance of heaven. If you think so you are delusional.

We have hope and striving. Anyone who says he has 100% assurance he is going to heaven is more than likely not because of his arrogance and being a liar. Does such a person have a written consent and entry ticket straight from God given to their hand? No, only conjecture and wishful thinking. That's exactly what you have when you utter in wishful thinking "I am already saved".

Jews have a similar idea. They believe their race, just being Jewish they go to heaven, and that everyone else will 'perish'.

We all strive to enter heaven by God's mercy and our good deeds. Our deeds alone are not what enter us into heaven but God's mercy. However God is just and will judge people according to their good and bad deeds. Reward and punish justly. Otherwise where is justice?

Is a person who knows and a person who does not know equal? Is a person who is weak and a person who is strong in faith equal? Is a person who kills and rapes equal to one who gives charity and helps the meek? No. It's called justice and responsibility, accountability. Things your trinitarian doctrine does not teach by in fact teaching people just worship a man and you're good to go.

It's a pathetic and arrogant question asked by certain christians because as Muslims we will say no because no one has an absolute gaurantee but you'll come around and say oh but if you become a christian you will be saved and guaranteed. It's for the weak minded. You have nothing but conjecture and wishful thinking.

Only those who work hard towards piety and righteous and submit their will to the creator of all creation will enter heaven by His mercy. Who fear and love Him, obey him and obey his messengers.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #202 on: January 03, 2013, 02:40:52 PM »
Absolutely I do not want you going to hell, but I also know I cannot lift the veil and lense of Islam from you....it is fully entrenched in who you are now and I have to accept that.

Question:  Do you have assurance from Allah that your earthly works are enough to get you into his paradise?  Are you doing enough and are you doing it correctly?

Ahmed anwered your question. look at his post.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: January 03, 2013, 02:43:20 PM »

We have hope and striving. Anyone who says he has 100% assurance he is going to heaven is more than likely not because of his arrogance and being a liar. Does such a person have a written consent and entry ticket straight from God given to their hand? No, only conjecture and wishful thinking. That's exactly what you have when you utter in wishful thinking "I am already saved".

Jews have a similar idea. They believe their race, just being Jewish they go to heaven, and that everyone else will 'perish'.

We all strive to enter heaven by God's mercy and our good deeds. Our deeds alone are not what enter us into heaven but God's mercy. However God is just and will judge people according to their good and bad deeds. Reward and punish justly. Otherwise where is justice?

Is a person who knows and a person who does not know equal? Is a person who is weak and a person who is strong in faith equal? Is a person who kills and rapes equal to one who gives charity and helps the meek? No. It's called justice and responsibility, accountability. Things your trinitarian doctrine does not teach by in fact teaching people just worship a man and you're good to go.

It's a pathetic and arrogant question asked by certain christians because as Muslims we will say no because no one has an absolute gaurantee but you'll come around and say oh but if you become a christian you will be saved and guaranteed. It's for the weak minded. You have nothing but conjecture and wishful thinking.

Only those who work hard towards piety and righteous and submit their will to the creator of all creation will enter heaven by His mercy. Who fear and love Him, obey him and obey his messengers.

Good concise summary....thank you.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #204 on: January 04, 2013, 11:19:30 AM »
I find it extremely arrogant to think good deeds gets you to heaven, we all sin and fall short of the glory of God and the wages of sin is death, this way you can not get you in unless you are perfect without sin. To say you can qualify by deeds is watering down Heaven, like saying it has price and can be purchased like an object. By saying good deeds can get you to Heaven is putting value on Heaven, a limit that we can qualify to achieve. Heaven is sacred, it is Holy and no Human is qualified to set foot on it no matter how much good deeds is done, no matter how kind, or how nice we are, no matter what we do not qualify, to think so is extremely arrogant, to think you are good enough is extremely arrogant.

To dwell in the house of God amongst his Holy angels and claimed that you earned? No way, that is diminishing God and putting boundaries on him.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #205 on: January 04, 2013, 01:49:07 PM »
I think you missed the part where I said we enter heaven by God's mercy not deeds. However people will be judged by their deeds, rewarded and punished justly.

As Muslims we also say the same thing that we cannot put the equity of heaven or God's mercy to a bunch of deeds. However you are missing the point. You have to earn it with righteousness and the effort.

Are two unequal things equal? No.

And the wages of sin is death is not the words of Jesus but the words of Paul.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: January 04, 2013, 09:17:07 PM »
I find it extremely arrogant to think good deeds gets you to heaven, we all sin and fall short of the glory of God and the wages of sin is death, this way you can not get you in unless you are perfect without sin. To say you can qualify by deeds is watering down Heaven, like saying it has price and can be purchased like an object. By saying good deeds can get you to Heaven is putting value on Heaven, a limit that we can qualify to achieve. Heaven is sacred, it is Holy and no Human is qualified to set foot on it no matter how much good deeds is done, no matter how kind, or how nice we are, no matter what we do not qualify, to think so is extremely arrogant, to think you are good enough is extremely arrogant.

To dwell in the house of God amongst his Holy angels and claimed that you earned? No way, that is diminishing God and putting boundaries on him.

with All due respect man, have you not paid attention to anything we have been saying?

No human being can EARN paradise! not even if you become a monk and pray all day or give ALL your wealth in chairty! you still will NEVER be able to even earn a very very small peice of heaven.

it is through Good deeds/belief/repentence that Allah might have mercy on you, hence why Muslims pray 5 times a day praising God and asking for his forgivness. No one is garanted paradise!

Also Allah is the MOST just, he will not wrong ANYONE. you will get what you deserve.  

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #207 on: January 05, 2013, 10:07:49 AM »
It's not even that, the whole point of deeds is JUSTICE, how can two unequal be equal? A criminal vs a pious man? That's the bottom line. People will be judged according to their deeds, rewarded and punished rightly justly.

But, entering heaven is absolutely God's mercy.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #208 on: January 05, 2013, 09:57:09 PM »
Salman Al-Farisi reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said, “Verily, Allah has one hundred portions of mercy; because of one there is compassion between creation, and ninety-nine are reserved for the Day of Resurrection.”

[Sahih Muslim, Book 37, Number 6632]

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: January 06, 2013, 12:03:49 AM »
You are all wasting your time.....no-one in any of these threads is getting convinced to think otherwise.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #210 on: January 06, 2013, 08:24:02 AM »

You are stupid.  For example - So many of your fellow muslims (since you failed to capitalize "Christian") think they will enter Heaven (and receive a sum of virgins) for killing infidels because their Imam told them so, I call PS, i.e. pork shit.  This is just one of the things that separate some who follow Christ from many who follow Mohammed.  The former die for their faith whereas the latter kill for theirs.  You cannot kill in the name of Christ and be of Christ, but Mohammed demands it of his sheeple and like a good moron, you guys just keep on doing so.

You pathetic moron, you can't tread water let alone walk on it.  But since shit floats, you keep popping up.   Once more I shake the dust of you from my feet.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: January 11, 2013, 10:32:15 AM »
You are stupid.  For example - So many of your fellow muslims (since you failed to capitalize "Christian") think they will enter Heaven (and receive a sum of virgins) for killing infidels because their Imam told them so, I call PS, i.e. pork shit.  This is just one of the things that separate some who follow Christ from many who follow Mohammed.  The former die for their faith whereas the latter kill for theirs.  You cannot kill in the name of Christ and be of Christ, but Mohammed demands it of his sheeple and like a good moron, you guys just keep on doing so.

You pathetic moron, you can't tread water let alone walk on it.  But since shit floats, you keep popping up.   Once more I shake the dust of you from my feet.

Ouch.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #212 on: January 15, 2013, 02:32:17 AM »
Maybe god wasn't powerful enough to stop all the starvation in the world last year, but he did appear on numerous pieces of toast.

I think it's time we recognized that.
G

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: January 15, 2013, 05:54:33 AM »
Maybe god wasn't powerful enough to stop all the starvation in the world last year, but he did appear on numerous pieces of toast.

I think it's time we recognized that.

Or maybe God's fully empowered creation with ample resources at it's disposal to eradicate these issues on its own did nothing and then sat back and casually blamed God while eating their toast.  Me personally, I know I didn't do enough.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #214 on: January 15, 2013, 06:28:49 AM »
Lots of maybes, bro.

Of course, that's just feeding people. Let's not forget there are horrible diseases god created to kill children that we are powerless to stop.

god sure is funny sometimes.

LOL
G

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: January 15, 2013, 08:15:02 AM »
Lots of maybes, bro.

Of course, that's just feeding people. Let's not forget there are horrible diseases god created to kill children that we are powerless to stop.

god sure is funny sometimes.

LOL

Only one maybe actually.

Just finished a book about an Asiatic Christian missionary led by a group of Indian missionaries.  In the decades they have worked to spread the gospel to the areas of the world ravaged by poverty, disease and starvation they have witnessed countless lives changes by Jesus Christ....lives saved and turned from the effects of sin thereby drastically reducing (and in some cases completely eliminating) poverty and disease in some small communities and villages.  The problems in these areas of the world have by no means been eradicated, but the positive effects of spreading Christ's message (turning lives away from sin and its effects) has changed lives forever.  The problem the missionaries face is funding...they've given their lives and everything they have to the cause of spreading the gospel of Christ.  They've proven that the introduction of white, American missionaries in these areas of the world often does more harm that good.  That said, they need support so that the indigenous believers in these areas called to missionary service can spread the gospel to their own people, but they simply need the monetary support of the affluent nations of the world.  Many of us have been blessed and empowered by God....we possess the collective resources to solve our own issues and eradicate the effects of sin worldwide....we just don't.....and blame God.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #216 on: January 18, 2013, 03:10:56 PM »

Question:  Do you have assurance from Allah that your earthly works are enough to get you into his paradise?  Are you doing enough and are you doing it correctly?
This is where you are wrong. Do you really think there is only one god? A christian god?  How selfish. How can anyone think that any one religion is dominant? It doesn't exist.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #217 on: January 18, 2013, 11:21:47 PM »
This is where you are wrong. Do you really think there is only one god? A christian god?  How selfish. How can anyone think that any one religion is dominant? It doesn't exist.
Well, not everyones God can be God bro, obviously anyone who believes in God believes there is only one. I am really confused by what you meant with that question shizzo, I mean as opposed to maybe there was 2 Gods that created the universe simultaneously  ???  ???