Author Topic: Bodybuilders "cardio" - have to laugh at the slow rate  (Read 33547 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: bodybuilders "cardio"
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2012, 11:45:01 AM »
yes, its very easy, to get cut:

starve, learn starving and learn how to deal with it, theres ways to make it somewhat comfortable.

move around alot.

train hard

rest

eat enough protein

dont forget the steroids

and no, no slowly getting into diet, just crash, when on gear itll work.

I disagree

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2012, 12:05:04 PM »
I disagree
What exactly do you disagree with? hermano, yo soy de Costa Rica  ;)

Feliz Navidad  8)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2012, 12:06:55 PM »
Anybody still confused about cardio needs to open a biochemistry book and read up on "respiratory quotient" and "energy systems/pathways."

There is inarguable proven researched literature on which cardio you should use to reach your goals (Purely lipolysis, or endurance, etc.)  But the answer is inside boring grad school textbooks, not Flex Magazine.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2012, 12:24:25 PM »

Q
What exactly do you disagree with? hermano, yo soy de Costa Rica  ;)

Feliz Navidad  8)
Feliz Navidad stud, I disagree with the starvation part, the drug part and the moving around part.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2012, 12:26:19 PM »
Hey one time i was wondering i am assuming you go for one hour at 6.5? Or? Do you do incline? Whenever I do treadmill i never do 0.0, I start at 3.5 to warm up then go up to 5.0 then keep increasing until i get to 10.0, used to do 12-15 but it just kills the knees.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2012, 12:29:12 PM »
QFeliz Navidad stud, I disagree with the starvation part, the drug part and the moving around part.
Oh I see, but the starvation part is not exactly starving yourself, he means no carbs by "starvation" cause let's face it, starvation and no carbs are almost the same, lol. The drug part is of course a personal choice, obviously it is not the only way but an easier way. Don't forget although you are natural and have a good physique you also have good genetics, the average person has shit genetics. To each their own  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2012, 12:34:14 PM »
Hey one time i was wondering i am assuming you go for one hour at 6.5? Or? Do you do incline? Whenever I do treadmill i never do 0.0, I start at 3.5 to warm up then go up to 5.0 then keep increasing until i get to 10.0, used to do 12-15 but it just kills the knees.
No, I only do a 3 mile run 3 times a week, nothing more, keep the tread mill flat, roughly half hour and I don't do it to burn fat although it is a bonus but rather to keep good air in my lungs cause I hate being over 250lb and not being able to breath.

Honestly about the knees, shoes make a huge difference, asics are king of running shoes. Will not run without them, just switching shoes for 1 run gets my knees sore.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2012, 12:37:21 PM »
What are asics? I need some running shoes.. I am on the market for some for sure... I am using my driving shoes which are OK for running but I am sure I could use something new...

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2012, 12:48:29 PM »
No, I only do a 3 mile run 3 times a week, nothing more, keep the tread mill flat, roughly half hour and I don't do it to burn fat although it is a bonus but rather to keep good air in my lungs cause I hate being over 250lb and not being able to breath.

Honestly about the knees, shoes make a huge difference, asics are king of running shoes. Will not run without them, just switching shoes for 1 run gets my knees sore.
asics are Great

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2012, 12:56:20 PM »
Oh I see, but the starvation part is not exactly starving yourself, he means no carbs by "starvation" cause let's face it, starvation and no carbs are almost the same, lol. The drug part is of course a personal choice, obviously it is not the only way but an easier way. Don't forget although you are natural and have a good physique you also have good genetics, the average person has shit genetics. To each their own  ;)

I never go zero  carb , I  believe in carb cycling (3-1, 4-1 ,5-1).

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2012, 12:56:50 PM »
I have lost heaps of weight without cardio, i just do weights and cut out bread, anything with flour and fizzy drinks, i use to eat sushi, but cut that out. I drink cinnamon tea in the morning, afternoon at night, great for supressing the appetite and can still sleep well, no drugs needed.

I used to run on the treadmill daily, i did lose weight doing that, but realised if i just managed my calories i could save the cardio and think smart. Running for a hour will burn off one mars bar, just dont eat the mars bar.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2012, 12:59:32 PM »
What are asics? I need some running shoes.. I am on the market for some for sure... I am using my driving shoes which are OK for running but I am sure I could use something new...

Go to a proper running shop. They will analyse your gait and recommend you a pair of shoes which suit how you run.

It will save you lots of aches and niggles in the long run.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2012, 01:09:48 PM »
Go to a proper running shop. They will analyse your gait and recommend you a pair of shoes which suit how you run.

It will save you lots of aches and niggles in the long run.
you know what half the muscle boys on this thread would not pass a BFT changed since my time 3 miles..1.5 squaded run and 1.5 best effort in 11 mins..in red pt vest and lightweights and boots

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2012, 01:11:38 PM »
fucking bollock running shoes we run in boots

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2012, 01:12:50 PM »

Trust me on this, best runners ever, you feel no impact at all, when i use to run heaps these were the shoes of choice. Kayanos 18 and now 19

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2012, 01:18:07 PM »
you know what half the muscle boys on this thread would not pass a BFT

Mate, a lot of people at my unit cant pass a pfa.

We have people who've been on remedials for months and there are seniors that have been downgraded for most of their careers. Fucking creatures.

changed since my time 3 miles..1.5 squaded run and 1.5 best effort in 11 mins..in red pt vest and lightweights and boots

It's a very different army now. We had a battle PT session canceled because it was too windy, lol. :-\

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2012, 01:22:47 PM »
Mate, a lot of people at my unit cant pass a pfa.

We have people who've been on remedials for months and there are seniors that have been downgraded for most of their careers. Fucking creatures.

It's a very different army now. We had a battle PT session canceled because it was too windy, lol. :-\
  ??? i remember guys getting punched  for being unfit.. fuck me  ::) not saying it was correct but it was harsher discipline. i was in 1985 till 1995.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2012, 01:30:06 PM »
Basic training beatings were normal. I went straight to BAOR was us The Americans and Dutch.. the Germans you could forget fucking wankers..  shit like "stark"  (BAOR..British Army of the RHEINE)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2012, 01:32:22 PM »

Trust me on this, best runners ever, you feel no impact at all, when i use to run heaps these were the shoes of choice. Kayanos 18 and now 19

Thanks for sharing bro. Will try to find them locally.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2012, 01:34:53 PM »
  ??? i remember guys getting punched  for being unfit.. fuck me  ::) not saying it was correct but it was harsher discipline. i was in 1985 till 1995.

They'd bounce you if you so much as threatened some fatty these days.

You get the piss taken out of you for doing extra phys in your own time. The majority would rather hide in the block playing xbox and scranning domino's pizza.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2012, 01:40:22 PM »
They'd bounce you if you so much as threatened some fatty these days.

You get the piss taken out of you for doing extra phys in your own time. The majority would rather hide in the block playing xbox and scranning domino's pizza.
yes ok its diffrent now .. i mean we never had all that stuff..so we just got drunk  ;D got into trouble..maybe thats why it was harsher and when i did training there were a lot of old school guys.. but you boys got to do tours too so no disrespect ;)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2012, 01:46:09 PM »
anyway i like my Bro  Galeniko so me and him will hit the whores here in Germany  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2012, 01:48:22 PM »
lol pathetic shoes like this only hold up on sub 180 pound twinks try running in timberland boots, double up on your socks for coushin
A

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2012, 01:58:17 PM »
Thanks for sharing bro. Will try to find them locally.

kayanos 18's are cheaper but just as effective, but johhny falcon is right, running is so much better Otomix boots, i mean have a waist like yates is a dream come true.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2012, 02:48:19 PM »
maybe to you but snx is a real bodybuilder.

Hahaa...it's ok King Alex. Gal is good peeps, despite his surly disposition!

Gal: I never said I was natural, my friend. I'll let you imagine what's possible when liberties are taken with hormonas.

But to answer your question: no, 275 is not solid. But I'm not over 20% at that weight, though am usually holding a lake's worth of water. Not pretty to look at, but then, I never was. I get by on my skillz in the boardroom, thank goodness.