Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 280361 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #425 on: January 30, 2013, 10:14:43 PM »
  Suns just rolled the Lakers!!!!    Kobe was up 15 in the 4th and still lost by 6!!!!!!!

my friend, the lakers are in hell, gasol is going to walk very soon.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #426 on: January 30, 2013, 10:15:32 PM »
  I HOPE SO QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pau is TOO good for Kobe!!!!!!!!!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: January 30, 2013, 10:22:40 PM »
  I HOPE SO QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pau is TOO good for Kobe!!!!!!!!!

ok, let just bore you a little my friend, houston lost today, which just made it easier for the lakers to creep in. But Utah did win to create a buffer, this may mean nothing to some people but its going to come down to Dallas, Houston, Lakers and Utah.

Houston needs to go on a blitz and the lakers will be completely torched.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #428 on: January 30, 2013, 10:25:50 PM »
  I am going with you QB!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: January 30, 2013, 10:32:39 PM »
 I am going with you QB!

your smart thats why, as long as portland, houston continue on the path, preferably going on 6 game win streak the lakers will be shut out, lakers are on the road for a long time, i expect a major breakdown, trust me on this, kobe will go back to shooting mode, this little assist spree his on is affecting his scoring legacy. michael beasly owned dwight howard, whom i think is a loser, a pure loser, he has no clue on winning.

Gasol is a winner, like it or not kobe is too, but his delusional, when they win he says "im like neo out this m.fkr" talking bout morphing into a point guard, but when a loss happens "Management better do something"
he blames teammates, they know this, they sabotage him in the process, they let him go one on one, they set no screens.

i see the lakers dropping most of these next road games.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: January 30, 2013, 10:44:38 PM »

And right on schedule Howard is injured again.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #431 on: January 30, 2013, 11:05:30 PM »
 QB knows NBA!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: January 30, 2013, 11:26:06 PM »
QB knows NBA!

I never got to watch the game, lakers are boring. i believed the suns will run a number on the lakers and they did, i see howard with 9 shot attempts, wow they really do want him to stay in LA.

I personally believe howard is faking a injury, the doctors will clear him and he will just say "fuck it, it hurts and im up for a new contract" and if he is really injured and they clear him he will sit out and think the doctors are sabottaging him, he always does this when he attempts are low and metta world is shooting more then he is.

there due for a major breakdown though, howard is still unhappy and they need to trade him elsewhere before he walks away and get nothing back.

basically you cant win with everyone on a different page, gasol is unhappy, howard is unhappy, kobe feels like a fag passing, theres no system..the fact is they lost to the suns, everyone got happy when they beat the thunder, i tell you this that was durants fault for deferring to westbrook who was off the whole night, had durant just forgot about russell the lakers would of been crushed. Lakers did not win that game, thunder just messed up, but its all good for basketball drama, the suns made amends.

I love how laker nation loves this new kobe thats passing, if anything, there easier to beat hahahahahahahahah.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #433 on: January 31, 2013, 01:41:24 AM »
I watched the Laker game tonight and it just amazed me that they have so much top talent who just does nothing. They play like they are underdogs when they should be dominating. Hope my Blazers stay in the playoffs even the 8th seed.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: January 31, 2013, 02:00:06 AM »
I watched the Laker game tonight and it just amazed me that they have so much top talent who just does nothing. They play like they are underdogs when they should be dominating. Hope my Blazers stay in the playoffs even the 8th seed.

if you really look into it, its just on paper that there talented, trust me, kobe is past his prime, he cannot drive to to the hoop anymore and thats fine, jordan couldnt either at the end of his career, but he had a killer fadeaway.
nash was a 2 time mvp
howard was the only good player in orlando, but overhyped and overrated, very lucky his athletic. I mean look at greg oden, the guys is a corpse, but every team wants him cause his 7ft tall, its a valuable things to be 7ft tall.

Gasol is still good if used ok, but very slow, metta is playing with passion, he is slow but not much expected from him. Kobe said it the lakers "are old as shit"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #435 on: January 31, 2013, 07:23:53 AM »
You do realize they need to play games on the road against good teams right? 

Quoting myself because I called it.  Everyone was jumping on the LA wagon after three home wins, but like I said.  They still need to win on the road which they failed to do

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #436 on: January 31, 2013, 08:10:47 AM »
Quoting myself because I called it.  Everyone was jumping on the LA wagon after three home wins, but like I said.  They still need to win on the road which they failed to do

They had last nights game locked up... Then let it go in the last 5 minutes... They just fell apart while trying to coast to a victory.

It's a shame... They really could make the playoffs if they stop sucking so bad.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #437 on: January 31, 2013, 08:13:02 AM »
They had last nights game locked up... Then let it go in the last 5 minutes... They just fell apart while trying to coast to a victory.

It's a shame... They really could make the playoffs if they stop sucking so bad.

The last 5min is the only exciting part of an NBA game, anything before that the players play half ass

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #438 on: January 31, 2013, 08:13:33 AM »

lol, this is true for most teams in pro sports

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #439 on: January 31, 2013, 08:14:50 AM »
The Phoenix Suns work hard.

They suck, but they work hard.

The Lakers franchise takes a downward turn for the next decade now.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #440 on: January 31, 2013, 08:17:08 AM »

lol, this is true for most teams in pro sports

I know... That's why i typed it.

;D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: January 31, 2013, 08:20:30 AM »
All-star team  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: January 31, 2013, 10:39:16 AM »
Kobe , Howard, Dantoni  just having fun this season , its all fun and games to them, they dont care about the millions spent by season ticket holders to watch their antics and fun time

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #443 on: January 31, 2013, 02:21:46 PM »
I mean look at greg oden, the guys is a corpse, but every team wants him cause his 7ft tall, its a valuable things to be 7ft tall.

So true!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #444 on: January 31, 2013, 02:22:00 PM »
As much as I dislike Kobe I will have to admit he usually does not have the just relax and have fun attitude. He has a strong will to win and is visibly bothered when losing. Too many players are smiling and hi fiving when they're about to be eliminated from the playoffs. I can tell Kobe actually cares about winning and gives his all. With that said, fuck Kobe.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: January 31, 2013, 03:34:18 PM »
As much as I dislike Kobe I will have to admit he usually does not have the just relax and have fun attitude. He has a strong will to win and is visibly bothered when losing. Too many players are smiling and hi fiving when they're about to be eliminated from the playoffs. I can tell Kobe actually cares about winning and gives his all. With that said, fuck Kobe.

Your right and no has said otherwise, he is just boneheaded, he lacks leadership skills, lebron is a better teammate, howard as a teammate is pretty cool, he seems like a great person, i just get upset cause he gets stripped everytime he backs in the lane, every time.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #446 on: January 31, 2013, 04:00:44 PM »
I can tell Kobe actually cares about winning and gives his all. With that said, fuck Kobe.

BOOM!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: February 01, 2013, 08:06:27 PM »
i have not seen more neanderthal looking mothafuckers on one team, then the ones on the Minn Timberwolves

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: February 01, 2013, 08:41:03 PM »
LMFAO! 

Lakers were up by 29

now up by 4 points only

;D

LittleJ

• Getbig V