Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 281306 times)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Re: Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #2100 on: November 17, 2013, 05:04:31 PM »
Young white girls in Colorado have puckering anuses as we speak.

Jewelry stores in Beverly Hills wait with anticipation....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2101 on: November 17, 2013, 06:31:28 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #2102 on: November 20, 2013, 09:10:06 PM »
David Stern killed the Lakers when he vetoed the Chris Paul trade.

End of story.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2103 on: November 21, 2013, 08:13:21 AM »
David Stern killed the Lakers when he vetoed the Chris Paul trade.

End of story.

Ok lets forget our past issues and move on, Im sorry I attacked you on previous posts, Im Sorry, I would like a truce, when it comes to the NBA threads I would like us to atleast to get along, not have to agree, but keep it civil..in the other threads you can go all out. Im not asking to pick me up at the aiport but lets just have a good debate RE:NBA.
Ok now...
Chris Paul would of made no difference to the lakers,  but kobe needs the ball in his hands, CP3 was a great way to sell tickets, like Howard is, CP3 did nothing in new Orleans and seems like his just throwing alley oops with the clippers. Overrated in my opinion like Jason Williams is, manufactured superstars by ESPN and the NBA to sell league passes and jerseys.
skip bayless and the other analysts like him cause he has determination and fire, he gets upset when his benched and yells on the court, so does Matt barnes, and we know that guy is... journeyman at best.

CP3 is a great point guard, that's all, that's like saying howard is a great centre, and they say that cause there are no centres in this league.

If payton, Stockton, Isiah Thomas, Kevin Johnson were the same age as CP3, he would not be known. Scott skiles was a better PG then CP3.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2104 on: November 21, 2013, 08:20:29 AM »
that s not the official NBA TONIGHT thread.  >:( where did it go?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2105 on: November 21, 2013, 08:28:00 AM »
that s not the official NBA TONIGHT thread.  >:( where did it go?

its still here, but this thread has history to it, thanks to the headline of the thread. Steve Nash did not save the lakers, I guarantee you there will be no steve nash billboards at the end of his contract, nor will there be "Please stay" contracts with kobe, it will be kobe begging to stay behind the scenes.

I don't like injuries and never wish it on anyone, but kobe is better off fucking his ACL again and just like Alonzo try walk off the court alone and end it like that, no shame in that. I give him credit shooting free throws on one leg, it shows he does have a huge ego but also loves to play, cant hate on that.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #2106 on: November 21, 2013, 08:30:52 AM »
Ok lets forget our past issues and move on, Im sorry I attacked you on previous posts, Im Sorry, I would like a truce, when it comes to the NBA threads I would like us to atleast to get along, not have to agree, but keep it civil..in the other threads you can go all out. Im not asking to pick me up at the aiport but lets just have a good debate RE:NBA.
Ok now...
Chris Paul would of made no difference to the lakers,  but kobe needs the ball in his hands, CP3 was a great way to sell tickets, like Howard is, CP3 did nothing in new Orleans and seems like his just throwing alley oops with the clippers. Overrated in my opinion like Jason Williams is, manufactured superstars by ESPN and the NBA to sell league passes and jerseys.
skip bayless and the other analysts like him cause he has determination and fire, he gets upset when his benched and yells on the court, so does Matt barnes, and we know that guy is... journeyman at best.

CP3 is a great point guard, that's all, that's like saying howard is a great centre, and they say that cause there are no centres in this league.

If payton, Stockton, Isiah Thomas, Kevin Johnson were the same age as CP3, he would not be known. Scott skiles was a better PG then CP3.

/quote]

QB.....you kinda need to understand the inside joke.

I Know VERY little about NBA basketball. I picked the Steve Nash theme as a joke. I think it is funny that a short, slow, white, Canadian was supposed to be the Laker's "savior". I just bump this thread every once in a while because it does have really good basketball discussion in it.   ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2107 on: November 21, 2013, 08:52:03 AM »
Ok now...

QB.....you kinda need to understand the inside joke.

I Know VERY little about NBA basketball. I picked the Steve Nash theme as a joke. I think it is funny that a short, slow, white, Canadian was supposed to be the Laker's "savior". I just bump this thread every once in a while because it does have really good basketball discussion in it.   ;D
Brutal quote function usage. Kind of narrows the search down  ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2108 on: November 21, 2013, 08:54:34 AM »
hockey fan has a point, I never got the inside joke, nor did I think he wasn't really into the NBA, buts its the best thread on the NBA getbig has, so kudos to you.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #2109 on: November 21, 2013, 09:11:21 AM »
hockey fan has a point, I never got the inside joke, nor did I think he wasn't really into the NBA, buts its the best thread on the NBA getbig has, so kudos to you.

I'm the Steve Nash of thread starting.... ;D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #2110 on: November 21, 2013, 09:14:38 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2111 on: November 21, 2013, 09:15:44 AM »
Steve Nash was a horrible move for the Lakers. He was great in his prime, but he has not done anything for L.A.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2112 on: November 21, 2013, 09:17:26 AM »
I dont know why you guys act all surprised... to some it was obvious most moves by the lakers were desperate moves, that it would never ever work and that they are toast for quite a while. It's the end of an era. I mean pjax left with buss daughter ... the whole thing took a bad turn.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #2113 on: November 21, 2013, 09:18:04 AM »

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #2114 on: November 21, 2013, 09:18:52 AM »
Steve Nash was a horrible move for the Lakers. He was great in his prime, but he has not done anything for L.A.

Fuck off out of this thread you lying piece of backstabbing shit.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #2115 on: November 21, 2013, 09:19:56 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2116 on: November 21, 2013, 09:20:18 AM »
nash is one of these players who is very good at pretending to be a tough fighter , except he only does it in contract years, and cares more about the money than winning. But he s a great actor tho, ill give him that. Failed his marriage too if i remember correctly.

Also, stacked teams win chips, not individual players, as great as they are. They still need great support on the side. Stack a team and you win chips, as simple as that. If someone else also has a stacked team, well stack yours even more. That's the truth.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2117 on: November 21, 2013, 09:35:30 AM »
lakers.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2118 on: November 21, 2013, 09:50:46 AM »
nash is one of these players who is very good at pretending to be a tough fighter , except he only does it in contract years, and cares more about the money than winning. But he s a great actor tho, ill give him that. Failed his marriage too if i remember correctly.

Also, stacked teams win chips, not individual players, as great as they are. They still need great support on the side. Stack a team and you win chips, as simple as that. If someone else also has a stacked team, well stack yours even more. That's the truth.

Uber, whats your take on the knicks.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #2119 on: November 21, 2013, 09:55:12 AM »
They suck Kevin Garnett cant deliver.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2120 on: November 21, 2013, 09:59:48 AM »
It's early, but the Nets look horrible. They have like an 80 million luxury tax too.  :-X

My favorite teams (been that way since I began watching sports as a kid) Are the Oakland A's, Indiana Pacers, and The New England Patriots.

Is it no surprise that these are well run, competetive, low payroll (compared to other teams) franchises?

I am a winner.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #2121 on: November 21, 2013, 10:04:27 AM »
It's early, but the Nets look horrible. They have like an 80 million luxury tax too.  :-X

My favorite teams (been that way since I began watching sports as a kid) Are the Oakland A's, Indiana Pacers, and The New England Patriots.

Is it no surprise that these are well run, competetive, low payroll (compared to other teams) franchises?

I am a winner.
Panther's beat the piss out of the Patriots last week, I got tickets to TB and the Panthers on Dec 1. You are welcome to come down and scalp a ticket bring some vodka it might help.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2122 on: November 21, 2013, 10:08:35 AM »
Panther's beat the piss out of the Patriots last week, I got tickets to TB and the Panthers on Dec 1. You are welcome to come down and scalp a ticket bring some vodka it might help.
I see all of the hidden key words...... and I like it!  Good show.

Besides, I do not want to outmass you in photos.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #2123 on: November 21, 2013, 10:16:38 AM »
I see all of the hidden key words...... and I like it!  Good show.

Besides, I do not want to outmass you in photos.
You cant out mass me man, but good to have you back boring as hell around here without you no matter what chaos says. See I use the Subconscious mind to get inside.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2124 on: November 21, 2013, 10:19:46 AM »
Uber, whats your take on the knicks.
same as it always was; noone in that teams wants to win, they re all show and always been. They re too focused on NY night life to win anything anytime soon. The talent is there, the will to perform isnt. Too much money.
And yeah, BK nets are just another iteration of the lakers , with payton malone etc era; lots of old farts stacked together are still old farts who cant compete with the younger stacked teams. They aint going anywhere.