Author Topic: is tren over rated (5x more anabolic than test bla bla bla; feromones bla bla)  (Read 41007 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
speak on it

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
best steroid ever, period.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
best steroid ever, period.
how does testosterone compare

deceiver

• Getbig IV
it doesnt.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Anabolic as fuck, but also androgenic as fuck :-\

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Tren is the best steroid period. It is the best bulking drug AND the best cutting drug.

If anyone says otherwise, don't listen to anything else they say.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
tren is not over-rated, however 5X on paper does not mean 5X on results but easily double the results you would get mg per mg versus prop in regards to building muscle and strength.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
tren is not over-rated, however 5X on paper does not mean 5X on results but easily double the results you would get mg per mg versus prop in regards to building muscle and strength.

Really? You can't really compare them.

Teststerone after certain dosage will bloat the fuck out of you. That makes you look REAL bad. Then you have to take AI which is fucking complicated and creates problems of their own.

With tren... There are no sides that make you look worse.

There is a guy at my gym who benches 200kg, 230kg on tren. He takes like 50-100mg eod, not much, with like 500mg of test per week. Then he goes off and it's down 30kgs again. Then ON again and it's a matter of fucking 3 weeks. I saw it happen myself, fucking crazy.

BTW I dont think hes lying about dosages, hes a bouncer at a club, he cant afford more than that. He also took 100mg of dianabol daily once so it's not like he's hiding something :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
so 15 was right?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Really? You can't really compare them.

Teststerone after certain dosage will bloat the fuck out of you. That makes you look REAL bad. Then you have to take AI which is fucking complicated and creates problems of their own.

With tren... There are no sides that make you look worse.

There is a guy at my gym who benches 200kg, 230kg on tren. He takes like 50-100mg eod, not much, with like 500mg of test per week. Then he goes off and it's down 30kgs again. Then ON again and it's a matter of fucking 3 weeks. I saw it happen myself, fucking crazy.

BTW I dont think hes lying about dosages, hes a bouncer at a club, he cant afford more than that. He also took 100mg of dianabol daily once so it's not like he's hiding something :D
???
what in the world are you talking about?

I said in regards to strength and building muscle only, nothing more.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
well, yeah, tren is very good, better than masteron at what it does, and better than test at what it does..

its bit of these two, just dtronger without the estrogen issues.

doesnt mean youll wont have estrogen issues later on though.

but the flat out best out there i dont think so.

one for one, mg for mg, halotestin is even better than tren.

i took them both, i can tell.

I also think real primobolan is better mg per mg then tren as well, unfortunately the bulk of primo on the market is not primo, very hard to find legit primo

snx

• Getbig IV
I agree with what onetime said...maybe not 5lbs for every 1lb that test gives you, but still better results mg for mg. But it's also more expensive, mg for mg. So there's that to weigh in too.

But since it's a 19-nor derivative, it's not very estrogenic in and of itself (the 19-nor derivatives don't aromatize easily, though they can, if you crank doses high enough...you ram enough of anything at an enzyme and you're bound to get something done, but that's off-the-charts tren use we're talking about). More likely, the other drugs you take with it will find the aromatase enzyme and be converted to estrogen derivatives. Tren is a hog at binding androgen receptors, and the other shit you take with it will either get cleared from the body, aromatize, reduce to a DHT derivative, or just stay bound to the globulins in the blood. The body doesn't work in absolutes, of course, but that's a likely outcome.

The 19-nor derivatives are also weakened when they come into contact with the reductase enzyme in sex specific tissues (i.e. scalp, prostate, skin, etc...). So, androgenic sides are weaker too. Again, not to say it isn't possible, but it's less than what you get from testosterone, mg for mg. When 19-nor derivatives like tren hook up with the reductase enzyme, they get converted to weaker androgens that don't have much binding affinity for the receptors in sex tissues. That's good...they can't bind as easily, so signals aren't transmitted as easily. It can still happen, mind you, just not as efficiently as when test reduces to DHT.

So, tren is a pretty safe drug (I know it has street cred for being harsh, but I always wonder about that). I have used tren, got great results, no discernible sides, and felt great on it. It's a bit pricier where I come from, and not always easy to get, which is why I wind up sticking to good old test.

Given my druthers, I like stacking tren as my 19-nor derivative, Masteron as my DHT-derivative, and methandrostenolone or oxymetholone as my 17-beta (read: test) derivative. When I can't find 17-beta derivatives, it's plain old test.

If you can't grow to 200lbs at less than 10% bodyfat at 5'10" or less on 150 mg week of tren, 100mg a week of masteron and 250mg a week of test, you should try golf or billiards.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I agree with what onetime said...maybe not 5lbs for every 1lb that test gives you, but still better results mg for mg. But it's also more expensive, mg for mg. So there's that to weigh in too.

But since it's a 19-nor derivative, it's not very estrogenic in and of itself (the 19-nor derivatives don't aromatize easily, though they can, if you crank doses high enough...you ram enough of anything at an enzyme and you're bound to get something done, but that's off-the-charts tren use we're talking about). More likely, the other drugs you take with it will find the aromatase enzyme and be converted to estrogen derivatives. Tren is a hog at binding androgen receptors, and the other shit you take with it will either get cleared from the body, aromatize, reduce to a DHT derivative, or just stay bound to the globulins in the blood. The body doesn't work in absolutes, of course, but that's a likely outcome.

The 19-nor derivatives are also weakened when they come into contact with the reductase enzyme in sex specific tissues (i.e. scalp, prostate, skin, etc...). So, androgenic sides are weaker too. Again, not to say it isn't possible, but it's less than what you get from testosterone, mg for mg. When 19-nor derivatives like tren hook up with the reductase enzyme, they get converted to weaker androgens that don't have much binding affinity for the receptors in sex tissues. That's good...they can't bind as easily, so signals aren't transmitted as easily. It can still happen, mind you, just not as efficiently as when test reduces to DHT.

So, tren is a pretty safe drug (I know it has street cred for being harsh, but I always wonder about that). I have used tren, got great results, no discernible sides, and felt great on it. It's a bit pricier where I come from, and not always easy to get, which is why I wind up sticking to good old test.

Given my druthers, I like stacking tren as my 19-nor derivative, Masteron as my DHT-derivative, and methandrostenolone or oxymetholone as my 17-beta (read: test) derivative. When I can't find 17-beta derivatives, it's plain old test.

If you can't grow to 200lbs at less than 10% bodyfat at 5'10" or less on 150 mg week of tren, 100mg a week of masteron and 250mg a week of test, you should try golf or billiards.
Educational fking post right here

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
I also think real primobolan is better mg per mg then tren as well, unfortunately the bulk of primo on the market is not primo, very hard to find legit primo

I haven't found a single source i can trust with legit primo, Let alone primo ace which isnt an oral as Gh15 kept raving about.

Also how do you guys here like to run tren A? Dose and length? How much test with it?

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
Also snx mentioned 150 mg tren a week? Isnt that too low?

How would something like 6-8 weeks on/6-8 wks off all year on just testp/trenA sound?

Spidey

• Getbig III

awsome post

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Doesn't a longer ester tren exist? (tren enanthate?) If so what do guys think of it?

bigjim

• Getbig III
Doesn't a longer ester tren exist? (tren enanthate?) If so what do guys think of it?

Tren E is nice. Smoother than Tren A but you know when your on it. Its the golden necter of the gods.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
well, yeah, tren is very good, better than masteron at what it does, and better than test at what it does..

its bit of these two, just dtronger without the estrogen issues.

doesnt mean youll wont have estrogen issues later on though.

but the flat out best out there i dont think so.

one for one, mg for mg, halotestin is even better than tren.

i took them both, i can tell.

wouldnt you consider tren a "better" drug then halotestin simply because the gains come with less bad side effects?  You can't run more than 30mgs of halo for a few weeks without it wreaking havoc on your body.  You can use tren for more than 12 weeks at a time at a decent dose with no issues besides some insomnia.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Tren E is nice. Smoother than Tren A but you know when your on it. Its the golden necter of the gods.
funny you say it like that, all of my lifting buds who juice use the same phrase to describe it.

Thanks man

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
funny you say it like that, all of my lifting buds who juice use the same phrase to describe it.

Thanks man
internet buzz word for tren

falco

• Getbig V

Bayer Primobolan Depot is good but it doesn't compare to tren.
You get some hardness on 300mg of primo a week but you get crazy development on 300mg of tren week. Both with a testosterone base.At least that's how my body respond to it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Bayer Primobolan Depot is good but it doesn't compare to tren.
You get some hardness on 300mg of primo a week but you get crazy development on 300mg of tren week. Both with a testosterone base.At least that's how my body respond to it.
The hardest, leaness and most ripped I have ever been is on primo, I simply felt harder on primo in that regard but overall you are probably right.

Love it, in fact I never do tren a without it (unless I am doing a show obviously), usually 50mg of tren a and 50mg of tren e per day. That way when you drop the tren you whine down from it smoothly.

snx

• Getbig IV
Also snx mentioned 150 mg tren a week? Isnt that too low?

How would something like 6-8 weeks on/6-8 wks off all year on just testp/trenA sound?

150mg of tren isn't too low, if you're stacking with other drugs to get up around half a gram per week, especially if you aren't trying to win a bodybuilding show or something like that.

150mg of tren per week on its own won't do much though, and I would never say it would. It's not completely worthless, but you'd probably want to get to 350 to 400mg per week of tren, if that's all you wanted to use. If you're a guy just looking to get a bit bigger and stronger and feel good. If you want to do a show, better crank it up there.

And yes, tren enanthate is preferable to tren acetate. Short-acting esters, in general (and this isn't an absolute, but rather a general statement based on ester chemistry), are less anabolic than longer esters. The short esters lead to variable spikes in blood hormone concentrations, making it harder to manage side-effects and create a 24/7 anabolic environment. The longer acting esters release the drug slowly from the depot site, making it easier to manage sides, and easier to keep stable hormone levels that ensure if there are androgen receptors nearby, there's drugs to hook up with them. Again, it's not 100% absolutes particular in homemade endocrinology like we do, but it's something to strongly consider.

snx

• Getbig IV
wouldnt you consider tren a "better" drug then halotestin simply because the gains come with less bad side effects?  You can't run more than 30mgs of halo for a few weeks without it wreaking havoc on your body.  You can use tren for more than 12 weeks at a time at a decent dose with no issues besides some insomnia.

Two totally different drugs with different chemistries here.

Tren is a 19-nor derivative, and is inherently less prone to producing side-effects.

Halotestin, meanwhile, is a DHT-derivative. It is not very estrogenic at all, but is quite active in sex tissues. Like the lion's share of DHT derivatives such as stanozolol (winstrol), drostanolone (masteron), and methenolone (primo) etc...The fact that it's also 17-alpha alkylated gives the liver a nice kick in the nuts too.

So yes, if you only had one drug to choose, mg for mg, Tren is safer than Halo. But that's like comparing the safest airplane to the safest bus.

A better question is, what's the better DHT derivative: masteron, primo, halotestin, or winstrol? Mg for mg. If you had to take 500 mg per week of one of those 4 drugs, which one would you take? I would take masteron, but I say that having never tried halotestin or winstrol, so my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt.