Author Topic: is tren over rated (5x more anabolic than test bla bla bla; feromones bla bla)  (Read 41004 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Tren  ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Short-acting esters, in general (and this isn't an absolute, but rather a general statement based on ester chemistry), are less anabolic than longer esters. The short esters lead to variable spikes in blood hormone concentrations, making it harder to manage side-effects and create a 24/7 anabolic environment. The longer acting esters release the drug slowly from the depot site, making it easier to manage sides, and easier to keep stable hormone levels that ensure if there are androgen receptors nearby, there's drugs to hook up with them. Again, it's not 100% absolutes particular in homemade endocrinology like we do, but it's something to strongly consider.

OTOH, you can achieve higher peak levels with short esters, particularly if shot less frequent than ideal for stable levels. Say if you did 300mg of tren ace every 3rd day, instead of 100mg per day.
This could lead to more gene activation even if total weekly dose is the same... you know what I'm getting at? Just an idea I've been floating recently.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Regarding Halotestin and the reported hardening effect it has. Halo actually jacks up
cortisol and also affects enzymes that affect water retention. On paper Halo could cause
more water retention than some other sterois.

http://www.ergo-log.com/halotestin-is-a-cortisol-booster.html

http://patrickarnoldblog.com/hypertension-and-anabolic-steroids-a-new-pathway/

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
in real life it doesnt.

it allows for granite like contractions, and you see crazy stuff under the skin, its amazing with some tren and test propionate ;D
That is my understanding of it, on paper it looks to be a compound that can cause water retention but everyone that takes it in real life swears the opposite and ends up being bone dry by it.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
That is my understanding of it, on paper it looks to be a compound that can cause water retention but everyone that takes it in real life swears the opposite and ends up being bone dry by it.

Anadrol is also considered a bloating steroid but when lean it just adds thickness and hardness. Most of the time. :D

Patrick Arnold thinks maybe the dosage is generally too low to cause water problems. Maybe it would different if you ran 200mg of Halo a day. :D

in real life it doesnt.

it allows for granite like contractions, and you see crazy stuff under the skin, its amazing with some tren and test propionate ;D

Do you think Halo by itself would do anythingg directly to increase anabolism? My understanding is that it's kind of like Proviron, doesn't do shit except cause a hardening effect and mood/dick effects. I actually wonder if the mental and strength effects of Halo have something to do with the effects it has on the corticosteroid-system. Same with Tren.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
True about the anadrol.

snx

• Getbig IV
OTOH, you can achieve higher peak levels with short esters, particularly if shot less frequent than ideal for stable levels. Say if you did 300mg of tren ace every 3rd day, instead of 100mg per day.
This could lead to more gene activation even if total weekly dose is the same... you know what I'm getting at? Just an idea I've been floating recently.

Interesting, for sure. You know your stuff.

I guess you could try to rationalize with a thought exercise: assume your liver won't melt by doing this, first off. But if you had to bet money on it, which would you choose: 7 anadrols in one day and off for six, or 1 anadrol per day for 7 days?

I wonder if the short-term mega spikes will be enough to create the constant anabolic environment needed. Not to re-hash my old posts, but when the drug concentration is more constant in the bloodstream, there's a stronger anabolic effect and net nitrogen retention, mg for mg (at least when we compare testosterone...not sure we can't say the same, necessarily, for a DHT derivative or 19 nor derivative because I haven't seen the research, though we may wish to assume). That said, you're right - it's all about gene activation. You saturate receptors and hammer the shit out of them with a mega dose and they don't have room to breathe...they're constantly bound. But, does the body over-compensate to the heavy load by clearing the drug out faster? Can it reasonably do that?

It would be an interesting study to say the least.

Didn't Borresson (sp?) buy into the huge spike theory? Not sure if you've read his stuff, or if I understand his old theories correctly.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
how would you compare EQ and TREN? in terms of size gains?

what do you bros think has overall less sides: Tren A or Tren E?

bigmc

• Getbig V
how would you compare EQ and TREN? in terms of size gains?

what do you bros think has overall less sides: Tren A or Tren E?

run eq for 16 weeks at 800mg a week

your strength will go through the roof
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
To achieve the fitness model look, I will run Tren acetate at 100 mg a day with 300mg test prop a week and 100 mcg clen ...tren from Novocrine

mcluvin

• Getbig II

I never got good strength gains from EQ. For me there was never a comparison between Tren and Equipoise.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

True but run tren A at 700mg per week for 16 weeks and your strength would be even greater then that of EQ`s

bigmc

• Getbig V
True but run tren A at 700mg per week for 16 weeks and your strength would be even greater then that of EQ`s

true

but in my opinion there are no sides on eq

but i dont tolerate tren well

i get anxious cant sleep and sweat to the point where its embarrassing

therefore it isnt worth the diference
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
true

but in my opinion there are no sides on eq

but i dont tolerate tren well

i get anxious cant sleep and sweat to the point where its embarrassing

therefore it isnt worth the diference
Yes not many people like how tren makes them feel, personally I love it  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Yes not many people like how tren makes them feel, personally I love it  ;)

i would tolerate it if i competed

but as a gym rat i just stick to mild effective stuff now
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
i would tolerate it if i competed

but as a gym rat i just stick to mild effective stuff now
Wiser move anyhow.  :)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Interesting, for sure. You know your stuff.

I guess you could try to rationalize with a thought exercise: assume your liver won't melt by doing this, first off. But if you had to bet money on it, which would you choose: 7 anadrols in one day and off for six, or 1 anadrol per day for 7 days?

Short term mega spikes with orals do not really work that well IMO. Certainly once a week dosing of Anadrol would be pretty useless. Even once a day oral use isn't quite as good as splitting it up IME. Slightly better to split it up. Then again it's an old practise to use orals only on training days, in one shot, and some advanced bodybuilders have done it for decades. I even remember that Richa Piana guy saying he did it this way. BFG talked about it as well. Even though I think that BFG account is shady I'm sure some believe in creating spikes around training etc. :D

But there is always a base of injectables so you're not hypogonadal with zero androgens in your system at any point. The example of the 300mg tren shot wouldn't completely clear in 3 days either, not completely cleared of tren at any point, just a fluctuation in levels.

Borresson was a madman and I think you could see the rec drug influence in his stacks. Dude was probably high on crack and heroin while dreaming up his stacks and it probably all made perfect sense to him. :D He lied about being a doctor and I don't like liars. Then again Farah lied about being a cop... all these gurus are a bunch of shady motherfuckers. :D

claymore

• Getbig IV
Tren is a very powerful drug, but that being said it's one of the best AAS you could use in my opinion. Some people have problems with anxiety, night sweats, dreams (night terrors) and aggression issues, but i think it's an UNREAL drug.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Tren is a very powerful drug, but that being said it's one of the best AAS you could use in my opinion. Some people have problems with anxiety, night sweats, dreams (night terrors) and aggression issues, but i think it's an UNREAL drug.
Do you guys get those sides on even lower doses? <200mg/week?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Buddy of mine who posts here sometimes recently told me how he frequently woke up screaming
due to tren. :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Sleeping at nigh sucks with tren, I am restless and wake up every hour.  Other then that no problems.

Once I was taking 100mg of anadrol per day, as usual. Then I decided to up it to 150 mg per day. On the third day my nose was bleeding in the middle of the night, then on the fourth night my nose bled again, fifth night again, so I said the hell with this, dropped it back down to 100mg and no more nose bleeds, scared me a little so I don`t think I will ever do more then 100mg of anadrol per day.

People ask all the time what is to much, well your body will tell always what`s to much but don`t ignore it and everyone is different anyways.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
oh please! those androgenic anabolic ratios mean fuck all. dbol is the best steroid ever for muscle gains, and its a shit drug on paper. :D

Please show me ONE guy who got huge off tren by itself ;)   ask any old timer who used parabolan back in the day how much size they gained.  Better yet run tren by itself without any prop, scale goes nowhere....Tren is an amazing compound for what it does but it has limited gaining potential.  probably due to The fact that it doesn't aromatize.....
l

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Tren supposedly REDUCES protein synthesis according to a pubmed abstract. :D

claymore

• Getbig IV
Do you guys get those sides on even lower doses? <200mg/week?

No, I would say somewhere around the 400mg a week mark is where you start seeing sides like I mentioned.

epic_alien

trenbolonga,, equipona, masterona, , testosterona, gh-ona,

all must be in blood for bodybuild