Author Topic: is tren over rated (5x more anabolic than test bla bla bla; feromones bla bla)  (Read 41023 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
No, I would say somewhere around the 400mg a week mark is where you start seeing sides like I mentioned.
Thanks man...I'll be makin the switch over to PEDs in the near future and am trying to learn as much as I can here. I know a lot of these posts are just anecdotal, but that still means something when guys have been doing this for years.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Anabolic as fuck, but also androgenic as fuck

Exactly

cephissus

• Getbig V
oh please! those androgenic anabolic ratios mean fuck all. dbol is the best steroid ever for muscle gains, and its a shit drug on paper. :D

Please show me ONE guy who got huge off tren by itself ;)   ask any old timer who used parabolan back in the day how much size they gained.  Better yet run tren by itself without any prop, scale goes nowhere....Tren is an amazing compound for what it does but it has limited gaining potential.  probably due to The fact that it doesn't aromatize.....

haha when did you take your first steroid

how many years ago

mcluvin

• Getbig II
Buddy of mine who posts here sometimes recently told me how he frequently woke up screaming
due to tren. :D

Your dreams can be very very vivid and that being the case, nightmares are NO FUN.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Your dreams can be very very vivid and that being the case, nightmares are NO FUN.

I know, but my problem is more that waking life becomes a waking nightmare and sleep is the only
time I relax. :D

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
No, I would say somewhere around the 400mg a week mark is where you start seeing sides like I mentioned.

QFT.....

sleep is next to impossibe, even with melatonion

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Sleeping at nigh sucks with tren, I am restless and wake up every hour.  Other then that no problems.

Once I was taking 100mg of anadrol per day, as usual. Then I decided to up it to 150 mg per day. On the third day my nose was bleeding in the middle of the night, then on the fourth night my nose bled again, fifth night again, so I said the hell with this, dropped it back down to 100mg and no more nose bleeds, scared me a little so I don`t think I will ever do more then 100mg of anadrol per day.

People ask all the time what is to much, well your body will tell always what`s to much but don`t ignore it and everyone is different anyways.

nose bleeds are a sure sign of super high blood pressure.  That is why you can't sleep either.  With Tren your body never comes down.  It is always on some sort of alert with your BP staying high 24x7.  That was the shittest part.  You never quite get tired and always feel like going.  Once you do sleep it is brief.  My BP was fucking through the roof.  That part sucked.  People don't realize that prolonged high BP will obliterate your kidneys.  Not something to mess with.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
nose bleeds are a sure sign of super high blood pressure.  That is why you can't sleep either.  With Tren your body never comes down.  It is always on some sort of alert with your BP staying high 24x7.  That was the shittest part.  You never quite get tired and always feel like going.  Once you do sleep it is brief.  My BP was fucking through the roof.  That part sucked.  People don't realize that prolonged high BP will obliterate your kidneys.  Not something to mess with.
Nose bleeds were from anadrol and not tren, also my blood pressure is usually in normal range on tren so I don`t think that is the culprit for insomnia or what some call trensomnia, don`t get me wrong I totally agree with you but all I am saying is there is something in the tren that causes you to not sleep and it has nothing to do with blood pressure cause when I am on heavy test, eq and anadrol and blood pressure is through the roof I still sleep like a baby.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Nose bleeds were from anadrol and not tren, also my blood pressure is usually in normal range on tren so I don`t think that is the culprit for insomnia or what some call trensomnia, don`t get me wrong I totally agree with you but all I am saying is there is something in the tren that causes you to not sleep and it has nothing to do with blood pressure cause when I am on heavy test, eq and anadrol and blood pressure is through the roof I still sleep like a baby.

It's like tren puts you on alert all the time.  Maybe a little extra adrenaline or something. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
It's like tren puts you on alert all the time.  Maybe a little extra adrenaline or something. 
ya exactly

dustin

I love a bit of Anadrol pre-workout and just on workout days. When you're dieted down on tren ace and test prop it makes you look insane. If you toss a bit of masteron into the mix you look like a walking cock.

ukjeff

If you toss a bit of masteron into the mix you look like a walking cock.
A lot of bodybuilders come across that way regardless of drugs.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I heard this from a guy I really trust .... cost effective .... 100mg Tren A, 150mg Test enanthate and 200mg Equipoise .... combined into one shot (just 3cc oil shot in gluteus maximimus) everyday other day..... and BOOM!!   ;)
fixed  ;)

noc

• Getbig IV
So tren isn't the way to go for someone looking to put on mass, of any kind? I've only ran test and deca before, fairly new to the game  8)

dustin

So tren isn't the way to go for someone looking to put on mass, of any kind? I've only ran test and deca before, fairly new to the game  8)

No, it's good for mass building. But it's not going to pile on a ton of sloppy mass like other steroids.

Idiots become discouraged and think it's not good for bulking. I digress. It'll let you bulk lean and put on quality muscle. Bloofy physique =/= bodybuilding physique. Stack it with an aromatizing steroid if you're struggling to put on weight and you'll be tight and full.

I like cutting hardcore, then letting my body rebound about 5lbs with some pre-workout anadrol. Keeps you super tight but also super full. When you get bloofy and loose your lines it feels horrible, so I never do that.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV

I've put on a ton of mass while on tren and other stuff

noc

• Getbig IV
Thanks for the replies.

What would you recommend for a starting cycle then? Only ever ran long esters, too.

I can get a blend that is Tren Ace, Test Prop. Mast Prop. 50mg of each per ml - would these ratios be ideal or should I go for something different?

dustin

Thanks for the replies.

What would you recommend for a starting cycle then? Only ever ran long esters, too.

I can get a blend that is Tren Ace, Test Prop. Mast Prop. 50mg of each per ml - would these ratios be ideal or should I go for something different?

This is pretty balanced. I personally opt for 100mg of tren ace and mast with 50mgs of test prop EOD. I usually do a ml of a tri-blend, then half a ml or 50mg each of some additional tren and mast. That's the perfect balance for me. I don't like a lot of test, but to each his own.

noc

• Getbig IV
Does the masteron negate the use for any additional AI's to be used, or do you just observe day to day and react accordingly. What about caber?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
This is pretty balanced. I personally opt for 100mg of tren ace and mast with 50mgs of test prop EOD. I usually do a ml of a tri-blend, then half a ml or 50mg each of some additional tren and mast. That's the perfect balance for me. I don't like a lot of test, but to each his own.

That's exactly the mix I'm gonna try in few days, can't wait!  ;D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
Does the masteron negate the use for any additional AI's to be used, or do you just observe day to day and react accordingly. What about caber?

Tren as a progestin gets rid of additional water.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
I used the cut mix and it made me really sleepy all day, chest pains while laying down, and poor erections. I got stronger but I had better strength gains on test e 500 mg 1-12 weeks. I used 400mg a week for 8 weeks and the results stopped around week 6. Dieting was really easy using tren.

dustin

People respond differently. I find that if I pin sporadically I get nipple issues, but the moment I pin EOD it's fine. It's really incredible the difference it can make. I've used caber before too and that also helped. I was going to get gyno surgery but some caber and mast eliminated my problems entirely. I'm very lucky and your mileage may vary, but masteron is awesome. It works differently than AIs and SERMs but is a good steroid for mitigating estrogen/gyno sides as it works through different pathways. I really don't like to suppress estrogen directly. I'd much rather my test just not aromatize, that way my lipid profile stays good, I don't get joint issues and my dick stays harder than a diamond in a snowstorm.

@deceiver, nice. 50mg of test and 100mg each of tren ace and mast? If so, it's a killer combo. Got me in the best conditioning of my life with ease. It's stupid how well it works, especially if you're already lean. The moment you throw an oral into the mix you swell up real nicely. Should be no bloat at all. I'm Filipino and we're naturally waterlogged and have thick skin, but not on this combo. Even when I dropped the two androgens I stayed really in shape for the longest time.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
People respond differently. I find that if I pin sporadically I get nipple issues, but the moment I pin EOD it's fine. It's really incredible the difference it can make. I've used caber before too and that also helped. I was going to get gyno surgery but some caber and mast eliminated my problems entirely. I'm very lucky and your mileage may vary, but masteron is awesome. It works differently than AIs and SERMs but is a good steroid for mitigating estrogen/gyno sides as it works through different pathways. I really don't like to suppress estrogen directly. I'd much rather my test just not aromatize, that way my lipid profile stays good, I don't get joint issues and my dick stays harder than a diamond in a snowstorm.

@deceiver, nice. 50mg of test and 100mg each of tren ace and mast? If so, it's a killer combo. Got me in the best conditioning of my life with ease. It's stupid how well it works, especially if you're already lean. The moment you throw an oral into the mix you swell up real nicely. Should be no bloat at all. I'm Filipino and we're naturally waterlogged and have thick skin, but not on this combo. Even when I dropped the two androgens I stayed really in shape for the longest time.

Well I'm 15% according to me and 13% according to Onetimehard :D Veins on arms popping, abs visible when flexed, first signs of veigns on legs showing up. Gonna starve and use tren as an anti-catabolic, it worked wonders last time I tried.

dustin

Well I'm 15% according to me and 13% according to Onetimehard :D Veins on arms popping, abs visible when flexed, first signs of veigns on legs showing up. Gonna starve and use tren as an anti-catabolic, it worked wonders last time I tried.

Dafuq? I've seen your avatar and there's no way you're in the double digits! You look fantastic and will look even better after some tren and mast. 8)