Author Topic: I love you POF sluts  (Read 37890 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: I love you POF sluts
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2013, 04:11:09 PM »
this one wants to bang shes hot as hell lives about 45 min and i have a girl friend, i dont have the heart to dump my girl and start with this one but got damn this one would be hot

to me thats a solid 9.3

how old is she?

and how old's your girlfriend?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2013, 04:13:43 PM »
how old is she?

and how old's your girlfriend?

that girl is 25
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2013, 04:14:31 PM »
this one wants to bang shes hot as hell lives about 45 min and i have a girl friend, i dont have the heart to dump my girl and start with this one but got damn this one would be hot

to me thats a solid 9.3

You should put a good ole fashioned country boy fuck on that one.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2013, 04:16:02 PM »

to me thats a solid 9.3

This is an easy fix: You don't dump your gf, you cheat on her with the hot POF slut.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2013, 04:21:59 PM »
This is an easy fix: You don't dump your gf, you cheat on her with the hot POF slut.
cheating is fucking work bro almost kills the fun if your girl knows where your at hard to find the time to drive there go on a date or 2 it may take then fuck
A

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2013, 04:24:36 PM »
cheating is fucking work bro almost kills the fun if your girl knows where your at hard to find the time to drive there go on a date or 2 it may take then fuck

Bro, if you have to take a POF bitch out on a date before she lets you fuck, she is not worth it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2013, 05:15:57 PM »
Bro, if you have to take a POF bitch out on a date before she lets you fuck, she is not worth it.
you are the man bro
A

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2013, 05:26:30 PM »
you are the man bro

Naw bro it's just this organon sust and bayer proviron has me horny as fuck!!! O and don't forget about craigslist hoes...Just don't pay more than $80 for some ass or you are getting ripped off.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2013, 05:38:09 PM »
That's the beauty of internet dating...these bitches don't know I'm a scumbag! They think I am looking for love!

Great words..women are the same way though...don't underestimate the power of seduction of women..there are some pros in the female community that are out there looking for an arrangement or salary from a sugar daddy..hence websites sucks as seeking arrangement.com, and such..