Author Topic: People who have become Muslim  (Read 135154 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: People who have become Muslim
« Reply #175 on: April 23, 2013, 05:46:43 PM »
Here's what I want y'all to do.  Whenever you feel the compulsion to defend Muhammad marrying a 6 yr old child and then having sex with her at 9 I want you to grab a squirt bottle full of water, spray yourselves in the face, then walk to a mirror and shout, "NO! NO!"  If the water becomes ineffective switch to lemon juice or vinegar.  I don't care about visions or dreams or whatever......no penises in small children.......none!

Be it a random weirdo, online crazy, backwoods trailer trash, catholic priest, a muhammad, etc......there is no marrying of preschool children and there are certainly no naked penises allowed in or about 9 year old child......ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever.....

We all have wins and losses in life and let's chalk this incident up to a "L" for Muhammad.   Or this is a Muhammad "my bad" moment.  It requires no debate, no justification, no Muslim apologetics.....nothing.  No penises in small children.....none....eve r, ever, ever, ever.

Again, if you ever forget the "no penises in small children" rule grab just the squirt bottle and go to town on yourselves.  If you begin typing a future defense just stop then delete your response squirt yourselves in the face repeatedly and move on to a new topic.

There ARE no penises in small children.

NO PENISES IN SMALL CHILDREN.

NO PENISES IN SMALL CHILDREN.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: April 23, 2013, 05:48:53 PM »
I want to be very clear on this point....no joking, no kidding, no debate.....I won't even read your posts one word past the first hint of defense......there are no penises allowed inside small children!! 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: April 23, 2013, 05:53:46 PM »
What about Mary and delivering Jesus at like 13? Most argue between 11-14 right?

Most say a young teenager, but still there was never a penis in Mary.

Regardless, there are no penises allowed in small children.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: April 23, 2013, 06:00:31 PM »
So I see the only reason e-kul is on here is because MOS likes his Islam bashing chivalry.

As I already told you MOS, so it seems you have a problem with Mary being 11-14 when she was to mary and when she bore Jesus.

Imagine that. It seems since the British made this law suddenly it's impossible for a person under 18 to have children or have sex or mary or be happy except if they follow the way of the British.

Those couples that I posted videos of were from south american and east europe. They are happy. And?

Who determines what's a child or not a child. There was an 8 year old who plotted and planned how to murder his parents in the news recently. He was VERY WELL AWARE of what he was planning and doing.

Anyways best of luck

There are no penises allowed in small children and the fact that you defend it disgusts me!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #179 on: April 24, 2013, 02:45:33 AM »
 :o

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #180 on: April 28, 2013, 04:45:17 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: April 28, 2013, 10:50:10 PM »

Impressive, a former Catholic child molester switched to a religion that can better accommodate his pedophilia.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #182 on: April 28, 2013, 11:54:48 PM »
Impressive, a former Catholic child molester switched to a religion that can better accommodate his pedophilia.
LOL, ar least know he doesn't have to hide it, and can actually do it with the prophets and god's blessing.  Now he can fulfil his sick perverted fantasies with pride and no longer have to feel guilt and shame.  The only drawback I suppose is he won't be regularly shuffled from mosque to mosque to pick up some fresh meat,
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #183 on: April 29, 2013, 02:55:18 AM »

where does it say he was catholic?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #184 on: April 29, 2013, 02:27:11 PM »
Sister Rebecca Minor, 28, of West Hartford, Conn., converted to Islam five years ago. Wearing a hijab "reminds me to be a good person," she said.

Rebecca Minor a special education teacher who converted to Islam five years ago. When her students, ages 5 to 8, ask why she wears a headscarf, she always says the same thing: "It's something that's important to me and it reminds me to be a good person," says Minor, who is secretary for the Muslim Coalition of Connecticut. Minor, who is single, says she was intrigued by Islam in college, when she was close friends with a deployed American Marine but had Muslim friends at school."I saw a huge discrepancy in the negative things I heard coming from my (friend) and the actions I could see in my co-workers," she recalls. After spending 18 months learning about Islam, she decided to convert. The response from family and friends has been overwhelmingly supportive, Minor says. "The more you can do to educate people about Islam, not by preaching, but by actions, the better," she says.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2013, 02:36:44 PM »
Sister Rebecca Minor, 28, of West Hartford, Conn., converted to Islam five years ago. Wearing a hijab "reminds me to be a good person," she said.

Rebecca Minor a special education teacher who converted to Islam five years ago. When her students, ages 5 to 8, ask why she wears a headscarf, she always says the same thing: "It's something that's important to me and it reminds me to be a good person," says Minor, who is secretary for the Muslim Coalition of Connecticut. Minor, who is single, says she was intrigued by Islam in college, when she was close friends with a deployed American Marine but had Muslim friends at school."I saw a huge discrepancy in the negative things I heard coming from my (friend) and the actions I could see in my co-workers," she recalls. After spending 18 months learning about Islam, she decided to convert. The response from family and friends has been overwhelmingly supportive, Minor says. "The more you can do to educate people about Islam, not by preaching, but by actions, the better," she says.
She must be a bad person, because she needs constant reminders to be a good person.  Oh, well,Would Hit once anyway.
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2013, 06:03:12 PM »

Good on her, ticket to heaven.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: April 29, 2013, 06:22:11 PM »

Good on Her, Ticket to Hell.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: April 29, 2013, 10:33:36 PM »
Another switch to Islam...  Heart Warming  :)

Katherine Russell is under scrutiny after female DNA was found on Boston Bomb. Could Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s wife have been involved?

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: April 30, 2013, 01:47:46 AM »
Good on Her, Ticket to Hell.

Choose your own lines

E-kul is pretty smart, but E-kuls a child, and when it comes to the getbig board, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: April 30, 2013, 06:21:21 AM »
Choose your own lines

E-kul is pretty smart, but E-kuls a child, and when it comes to the getbig board, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices.

AHAHAHAH!!!  Classic and bb related...well done!!

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: April 30, 2013, 08:21:28 PM »
AHAHAHAH!!!  Classic and bb related...well done!!

Im laughing my head off now lol.Thanks

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #192 on: May 03, 2013, 02:05:55 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: May 03, 2013, 02:15:04 PM »

No greater proof right there that Islam attracts the dumbest people on the planet.  Thanks for posting this.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 04, 2013, 10:40:38 PM »
I think if these two threads have been combined, the thread title should be changed to reflect that?

People who have become Muslim / Converts from Islam

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #195 on: May 04, 2013, 10:50:36 PM »
Why the heck was a totally opposite thread merged with my thread?

Total epic fail of moderation in this section lately.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: May 04, 2013, 10:54:35 PM »

Nobody here really cares about Islam, just you and your gimmicks.  Your threads on Islam are a cancerous growth on GETBIG, just like ISLAM is a cancerous growth on humanity.
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #197 on: May 05, 2013, 04:35:09 AM »
Nobody here really cares about Islam, just you and your gimmicks.  Your threads on Islam are a cancerous growth on GETBIG, just like ISLAM is a cancerous growth on humanity.

Get lost then

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: May 05, 2013, 04:47:18 AM »
Get lost then
Oh, I forgot to mention I'm the chemotherapy around here.
V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: May 05, 2013, 03:09:57 PM »

A 1000 pardons ahmed!!

How can the board moderators make your moderation experience better?

Shall I start by polishing all of your threads or perhaps alphabetizing them?  

Please sir, let me know all your requests so that I can rectify this situation post-haste!