Author Topic: People who have become Muslim  (Read 135173 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: People who have become Muslim
« Reply #200 on: May 05, 2013, 05:33:10 PM »
A 1000 pardons ahmed!!

How can the board moderators make your moderation experience better?

Shall I start by polishing all of your threads or perhaps alphabetizing them?  

Please sir, let me know all your requests so that I can rectify this situation post-haste!

ROFL
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #201 on: May 05, 2013, 08:51:39 PM »
Yeah that's okay MOS. You allow an individual that endorses and ridicules genocide in the section. So it's understandable.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: May 05, 2013, 08:59:33 PM »
Yeah that's okay MOS. You allow an individual that endorses and ridicules genocide in the section. So it's understandable.
You should count yourself lucky that he does allow people who endorse and ridicule genocide, otherwise you would have been banned long ago.  ISLAM has been endorsing genocide since it's inception.  The word ISLAM and genocide could quite easily be interchanged and considered synonyms. 
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #203 on: May 05, 2013, 09:00:43 PM »
^Yes I know you're ignorant and angry e-fool.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: May 05, 2013, 09:28:41 PM »
^Yes I know you're ignorant and angry e-fool.

Don't make me post your metldown again a-ahmed.  ;D
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: May 06, 2013, 03:31:32 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #206 on: May 06, 2013, 07:59:05 AM »

Yet all your reports to moderator issues have been resolved (and then some), your threads are all intact, they’re all regularly moderated and virtually all gimmicks on the board are removed.  Further, approximately 60% of the posts from your current nemesis (E-Kul) have been deleted on this board.  I sound like a broken record repeating this information LOL.  

Not long ago after I addressed a couple of your complaints and you replied with the following:

Thank you Mos, God bless.

The manner in which the board has been modded hasn’t changed  between now and then; although today I somehow endorse supporters of genocide.  Keep in mind this view is based upon the same posts l already eliminated (some requested and some not requested).  How that works I’m not sure?

Fact of the matter is you can't stand E-Kul and E-Kul can't stand you and both of you want the other gone.  The irony is many, many others have requested and petitioned that you both be banned from Getbig.    Who’s right?  You?  E-Kul?  The majority?

I know there's a lot of hate directed at Islam on Getbig and you're attacked and/or insulted from virtually every side so your guard is always up.  The same for E-Kul, he's attacked constantly as well.  Still, both of you pick the majority of the fights you’re in or at the very least you fully egg them on LOL.    You're both equally passionate in opposite directions and I’ve suggested that you both attempt to get to know the other and gain some perspective about the other, but it’s apparent that suggestion isn’t gonna happen.

It seems fairly clear that the Getbig Religion board isn’t able to accommodate your discussion or moderator requirements.  You’re technically savvy and proficient.  Why not develop  your own “Islam Discussion” site so you can police it and set standards for posting however you want?  You can own and operate the board however you please.  If someone posts in opposition of Islam you can handle it however you prefer.   I think gh15 has a fairly successful site….maybe he’ll develop a religion or Islam discussion board that meets your standards because Getbig isn’t cuttin it for you.  

I personally don’t want either of you banned or to leave the boards, but I certainly wouldn’t mind if y’all calmed down a bit LOL!      

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #207 on: May 06, 2013, 10:05:02 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #208 on: May 06, 2013, 01:59:29 PM »

She is from New-Brunswick, the French speaking part of Canada and her name is Stephanie Roy, 24 years old. She is currently residing in Ottawa. She converted on July 28, 2012 from Catholicism to Islam. She is an avid blogger and Youtuber and the Editor-in-Chief of Open Interpretations, a newsletter about Islam from a progressive and interfaith perspective.

Islam entered into her life, conquered her heart very slowly. She has always been interested in world religions and incidentally she started dating a Muslim man, then her interest naturally turned to Islam.

‘Three years ago, my ex dared me to fast Ramadan.’ She discloses further: ‘I never say no to a dare and I never do things half way, so I fasted the thirty days and read the thirty juz’ of the Quran. I was being pressured from all sides to convert, not to convert, etc., so I told everyone involved that I would not convert to Islam for three years and that if I still found Islam appealing and wanted to do so, I would convert then. I converted almost exactly three years later.’

About the reaction of her parents Roy says: ‘Most of my non-Muslim relatives were reluctant; wondering what this change of religion entailed as far as personal changes. They were scared I would fall victim to the negative Muslim stereotypes.

They were nonetheless supportive; most of my friends and family were supportive.’

After reverting to Islam she had to face a lot of workplace bullying, especially when wearing the veil. Pointing to a very delicate attribute she says: ‘Many people saw in me a submissive Muslim woman and thought they could walk all over me. I am kind-hearted but strong and didn’t let that stop me’.

While she did receive a lot of support from Muslim community she also received a lot of pressure. The best Muslim communities were the ones which had a large number of converts who explained everything in details and never assumed you knew anything. They were patient and brought information in as it was requested rather than all at once.

About her future plans Roy explains that she would continue to spread the love of Islam through Open Interpretation and blog. “God willing, the Ummah can realize what an incredible wealth can be found in its people and gain from it rather than promote division,” she says.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: May 06, 2013, 06:14:29 PM »
Yet all your reports to moderator issues have been resolved (and then some), your threads are all intact, they’re all regularly moderated and virtually all gimmicks on the board are removed.  Further, approximately 60% of the posts from your current nemesis (E-Kul) have been deleted on this board.  I sound like a broken record repeating this information LOL.  

Not long ago after I addressed a couple of your complaints and you replied with the following:

The manner in which the board has been modded hasn’t changed  between now and then; although today I somehow endorse supporters of genocide.  Keep in mind this view is based upon the same posts l already eliminated (some requested and some not requested).  How that works I’m not sure?

Fact of the matter is you can't stand E-Kul and E-Kul can't stand you and both of you want the other gone.  The irony is many, many others have requested and petitioned that you both be banned from Getbig.    Who’s right?  You?  E-Kul?  The majority?

I know there's a lot of hate directed at Islam on Getbig and you're attacked and/or insulted from virtually every side so your guard is always up.  The same for E-Kul, he's attacked constantly as well.  Still, both of you pick the majority of the fights you’re in or at the very least you fully egg them on LOL.    You're both equally passionate in opposite directions and I’ve suggested that you both attempt to get to know the other and gain some perspective about the other, but it’s apparent that suggestion isn’t gonna happen.

It seems fairly clear that the Getbig Religion board isn’t able to accommodate your discussion or moderator requirements.  You’re technically savvy and proficient.  Why not develop  your own “Islam Discussion” site so you can police it and set standards for posting however you want?  You can own and operate the board however you please.  If someone posts in opposition of Islam you can handle it however you prefer.   I think gh15 has a fairly successful site….maybe he’ll develop a religion or Islam discussion board that meets your standards because Getbig isn’t cuttin it for you.  

I personally don’t want either of you banned or to leave the boards, but I certainly wouldn’t mind if y’all calmed down a bit LOL!      

I don't want a_ahmed banned.  He is the best proof how cultist Islam is.  As for 60% of my posts being deleted, I think that's sad.  It definitely shows a bias towards Muslims, this is their end goal, to manipulate others to their ends.  To impose Sharia on non-muslims, to punish them for being non-muslims.  They want their information to be one-sided, propagandised.   It's the very same tactic the NAZIS used, to rid society of any opposing information against Nazism.

I actually first registered back in 19 October 2005, under another name, and then created my current account in 2007 when I lost my password to my old account.  Nearly 8 years ago, and I joined simply for the reason the site was politically incorrect, it was only known to body-building fans and it was a fun place to be.  Unfortunately over the years, as the site has grown in popularity and slowly moved away from the fringes there are now so many precious people on the forums who want to spout ridiculous nonsense and expect little to no opposition.  They want to cry to the mods, start threads demanding people be banned and create gimmicks to bully others.

And I am unsure if it's an American thing, but Americans sure do seem oblivious to the way the rest of the world works and unable to grasp there is life beyond American borders.  Where I live we have effective gun control and for the most part it works, and the citizens are happy with it.  We don't believe our Government is about to go on a genocidal warpath and enslave everyone.  But when you mention this you get thrown all types of crazy propaganda as if it is proof of the TRUTH, people threatening you and jumping up and down as if you have no idea what you are talking about, that you're not even American, so you wouldn't understand etc etc.  I just use this as an example of how Americans think they only way to do things is their way, what they consider normal, is often considered abnormal in other places, and in some cases outright bizarre.
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #210 on: May 06, 2013, 08:24:44 PM »
I don't want a_ahmed banned.  He is the best proof how cultist Islam is.  As for 60% of my posts being deleted, I think that's sad.  It definitely shows a bias towards Muslims, this is their end goal, to manipulate others to their ends.  To impose Sharia on non-muslims, to punish them for being non-muslims.  They want their information to be one-sided, propagandised.   It's the very same tactic the NAZIS used, to rid society of any opposing information against Nazism.

I actually first registered back in 19 October 2005, under another name, and then created my current account in 2007 when I lost my password to my old account.  Nearly 8 years ago, and I joined simply for the reason the site was politically incorrect, it was only known to body-building fans and it was a fun place to be.  Unfortunately over the years, as the site has grown in popularity and slowly moved away from the fringes there are now so many precious people on the forums who want to spout ridiculous nonsense and expect little to no opposition.  They want to cry to the mods, start threads demanding people be banned and create gimmicks to bully others.

And I am unsure if it's an American thing, but Americans sure do seem oblivious to the way the rest of the world works and unable to grasp there is life beyond American borders.  Where I live we have effective gun control and for the most part it works, and the citizens are happy with it.  We don't believe our Government is about to go on a genocidal warpath and enslave everyone.  But when you mention this you get thrown all types of crazy propaganda as if it is proof of the TRUTH, people threatening you and jumping up and down as if you have no idea what you are talking about, that you're not even American, so you wouldn't understand etc etc.  I just use this as an example of how Americans think they only way to do things is their way, what they consider normal, is often considered abnormal in other places, and in some cases outright bizarre.

Anyway, the point I am making is I think I have outgrown Getbig, I have grown a lot in the 8 years I have posted here, and it seems there are few mature, critically thinking posters left.  I need to find a more open minded community, one capable of critical analysis of current pressing issues.  This is the first time in 8 years I have thought of moving on, and will make a decision in the following weeks.  I am sure this will come as a relief to others, but even contemplating the move has already made me feel better at the prospect of leaving getbig behind.

I dont want you to go, but you are a heartless maniac.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Conversion to Islam..
« Reply #211 on: May 06, 2013, 09:36:44 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Conversion to Islam..
« Reply #212 on: May 06, 2013, 09:38:40 PM »
Invalid link. Was it a beheading?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: May 06, 2013, 09:41:58 PM »
Invalid link. Was it a beheading?
Lol. Awesome

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #214 on: May 06, 2013, 09:49:31 PM »
sorry i have fixed it now ;D

i want it to be a good polite argument with my christian brothers here.. it's better for non-believers brothers who will come to say all religions are meaningless and so not to post here..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #215 on: May 06, 2013, 10:02:02 PM »
man i am not showing examples or i can show thousands of them.. i want us to talk about the logic in the video..

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #216 on: May 06, 2013, 10:02:57 PM »
man i am not showing examples or i can show thousands of them.. i want us to talk about the logic in the video..

Sorry bro  :o

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #217 on: May 06, 2013, 10:04:24 PM »
and these examples you are showing are not good picture of christianity.. this girl or these girls clearly changed their religion to be accepted in a better way by the west..

this is why i want only real christians to post here and show me their logic..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #218 on: May 06, 2013, 10:05:54 PM »
Sorry bro  :o

no problem brother,.. i am a true muslim and islam is forgiveness so i am forgiving you :P

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #219 on: May 06, 2013, 10:07:28 PM »
The best one is Ayaan Hirsi Ali.  Convert to Atheism.  She is incredibly intelligent.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #220 on: May 06, 2013, 10:08:38 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: May 07, 2013, 03:19:59 AM »
sorry i have fixed it now ;D

i want it to be a good polite argument with my christian brothers here.. it's better for non-believers brothers who will come to say all religions are meaningless and so not to post here..

Sherififi, how about converting to Judaism & eating juicy pork for dinner or bacon & pork sausage for breakfast  ;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: May 07, 2013, 03:21:19 AM »

Logic in Islam  ???, have you been boozing again  ???

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: May 07, 2013, 03:25:39 AM »
and these examples you are showing are not good picture of christianity.. this girl or these girls clearly changed their religion to be accepted in a better way by the west..

this is why i want only real christians to post here and show me their logic..

Sherififi, any good whore houses in your village  :P

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #224 on: May 07, 2013, 03:52:28 AM »
lol ' logic '