Author Topic: People who have become Muslim  (Read 135563 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: People who have become Muslim
« Reply #375 on: July 19, 2013, 05:04:25 PM »
Latina converts to Islam growing in number
by Hajer Naili
Source: http://womensenews.org

NEW YORK (WOMENSENEWS)– For Zainab Ismail, a Bronx-born Hispanic woman, the turning point came in March 2009 after a wedding ceremony at a Catholic church.

“For some unknown reason, obviously now I know it was Allah–God–putting that thought and feeling in my heart, I no longer wanted to be Catholic. I didn’t know what I wanted to be but I no longer wanted to be Catholic,” Ismail recalls.

Less than three months later, Ismail embraced Islam and converted in June 2009.

“As a Latina, you are raised, if you got it, to show it, to flaunt it as much as possible,” says Ismail, 44, raised in a Puerto Rican Catholic family.

Now she shows very little of her skin. Instead she wears the hijab, the Islamic veil or headscarf.

Since the 9/11 tragedy, the Hispanic community in the United States has witnessed a significant rise in conversions to Islam, especially among women, says Imam Shamsi Ali, a Muslim scholar and imam of the 96th street mosque in Manhattan, on the border of the city’s Upper East Side and Harlem. They are “mostly educated, young and professional women.”

Although 9/11 incited bias and discrimination against Muslims, many non-Muslims, who some had never heard about Islam, also started to question the meaning of the religion, explains Ali.

The percentage of new female converts to Islam in the U.S. has increased 9 percent since 2000, from 32 percent to 41 percent, according to the 2011 U.S. Mosque Survey, which interviewed leaders at 524 mosques across the country. Latinos–men and women–accounted for 12 percent of all new converts in the United States in 2011.

In 2006, the number of Hispanic Muslims was estimated at about 200,000 by the American Muslim Council, which has not provided any new figures since then.

Ahmad Akhar, the Ibn Khaldun chair of Islamic studies at American University in Washington, D.C., gave several explanations for this increase in a 2011 story in Illume Mag on the rise of Hispanics converting to Islam in the United States. The most attractive part of Islam to Latinos seeking spirituality, he said, is its strict monotheistic orientation and structured belief system. Much more literature on Islam has been translated into Spanish in the United States, he added, which has made the religion more accessible to non-Arabic readers. By converting to Islam, some Latinos may also feel as if they’re connecting to their Spanish roots, which are embedded for 800 years in Islamic history in Spain’s southeast population centers ofGranada, Cordova, Seville and Andalusia.

Over the next two decades the number of Muslims living in the United States will more than double, rising from 2.6 million in 2010 to 6.2 million in 2030, according to a study published by the Pew Research Center in 2011. The study also found that about 20 percent of the estimated 1.8 million Muslims currently in America, 18 and older, are converts.

Focus on Gender Equality

Imam Ali says that the strength of Islam for some female converts is linked to gender equality. “Islam came with the idea that all human beings are equal, including male and female,” he said an interview at the Indonesian consulate in Manhattan. “Women have an important role in societies, not only at home.”

He adds that it’s important to differentiate between “what Muslims do in Muslim lands and what Islam is about,” in response to some Westerners’ ideas about traditional Muslim societies where gender roles are well defined and sharply divided.

Shortly before converting to Islam, Ismail described feeling a “lack of connection with God.” At the time she was working as a fitness trainer and a fitness competitor.

“I was living the lifestyle of a celebrity personal trainer, traveling between Las Vegas, Miami and Hollywood, regularly. My lifestyle was what you see in the magazines, the videos, and all the parties. I wasn’t thinking about religion but when it was quiet I knew I was lacking a connection with God,” she remembers.

Her first exposure to Islam came in elementary school through hip hop culture, particularly Zulu Nation, a global hip hop group formed by Afrika Bambaataa in New York in the 1970s. The movement incorporated many doctrines, including Islam. But it wasn’t until about 15 years ago that she became more familiar with Islam when a friend, also a bodybuilder competitor, gave her a Quran.

Her mother has readily supported her choice of a new religion but it took her about eight months to tell her father, a born-again Christian pastor living in Orlando, Fla. He finally accepted her decision but they have agreed to “try not to speak about politics and religion.”

Now once a week Ismail teaches a fitness and nutrition class for women, called Fit for Allah, at M.E.C.C.A (Muslim Education and Converts Center of America) in Manhattan, which mainly provides Islamic education to new Muslims such as herself.

Living Under Male Authority

S.A. is another Hispanic female convert. She was born in Chicago and has Mexican parents, growing up between the United States and Mexico. S.A., 34, now resides in Queens, N.Y., and requested anonymity for this article.

She describes her Catholic family as conservative, with a strong patriarchal structure. She lived under the authority of her father and brothers for years although she supported the family financially as she was the oldest child. “I supported my family because I wanted to and because of the cultural belief that this is the duty of the eldest son or daughter,” says S.A., adding that her father is a well-off businessman in Mexicoand the United States. S.A. has worked as a chief financial officer and aviation broker.

S.A. never thought of becoming Muslim. In fact, she says she had “bad connotations” about Islam after 9/11. Like many non-Muslims, she felt resentment toward Islam after the tragedy. She eventually turned to Islam after learning more about women’s rights in the Islamic faith, discovering she could have rights she had never had in her male-dominated household.

Islam helped her stand up against her father and his beliefs, S.A. says. “There are a lot of injustices, and when I started learning about Islam and the rights of women it definitely helped me liberate and, of course, caused chaos in my house,” she said in an interview at the Islamic Center of N.Y.U. in Manhattan. She was dressed in a long royal blue skirt and a black blouse, her face and neck veiled by a niqab, which covers everything but her eyes. Her family in Chicago doesn’t know yet she covers her face.

Her journey toward Islam began a few years ago, when she started to question the existence of God and decided to attend classes about religions. She was reluctant to learn about Islam. As hard as she tried to stay away, however, she remembers that her Internet searches kept ending up on Islamic websites. Eventually, she decided to look closer, even though she wasn’t thinking about leaving her Catholic faith.

“Little by little, I started identifying with a lot of teachings of Islam,” S.A. explains.

In particular, the rights of women in Islam caught her attention. S.A. says she was surprised to find out that men are asked to help women in the daily household chores. She was also pleased to learn that she had no obligation to share her salary with her father or any other male relative as mentioned in Islam.

“If it wasn’t about the balance I found in Islam between men and women, I think I would still be doing a lot of things that made me suffer,” S.A. says, referring to the years she stayed silent and lived under her father’s domination.

“My dad expects me to do everything: to go to work, to bring home the paycheck, to take care of my brothers and my sisters like they are my kids, to pay half of the bills. He’s never thought about me,” says S.A.

Fear of Backlash

Guadalupe Marcado, who goes by the name Lupz Muslimah, was hesitant to convert to Islam because of her sexual orientation. She is a member of the LGBT community. “It was one of the main reasons I was scared to come to Islam. You hear all these stories about how they treat LGBT members in other countries; and it’s frightening.”

Born and baptized Catholic, Lupz Muslimah, 24, converted to Islam in November 2011. Her father is Puerto Rican and her mother is from Andalusia.

Her journey to Islam started when listening to rap music, especially what she calls “revolutionary songs,” where she says she found several mentions to the Prophet Muhammad and religions. This led her to beginning questioning her faith.

She now attends Rutgers University in New Jersey and expects to graduate in October with a major in criminal justice and a minor in psychology and LGBT studies.

She says she has been facing “a lot of backlash” from some Muslims because of her sexual orientation, but she will keep advocating for the LGBT community. She remembers a Muslim woman who told her one day that she would never pray next to her because of her sexual orientation; but Lupz Muslimah was also pleasantly surprised to hear other women saying they would pray next to her no matter what her sexuality.

Within her own family, Lupz Muslimah has also battled stereotypes. She recalls her father telling her “you wanna be a terrorist now!” after he saw her during her first prayer. To ease tensions within her family, Lupz Muslimah used the Bible and the Quran to show her parents that both texts are quite similar. They slowly accepted her choice.

When she decided to cover her hair, Lupz Muslimah had a hard time with family and friends who knew her as a model wearing “tight clothes or barely any clothes.” Some Muslims didn’t spare her either. “You shouldn’t wear the hijab because your jeans are too tight, or you shouldn’t wear the hijab because your shirt is too low or too tight,” some Muslims told her.

She has also had remarks because of her lip piercings and tattoos. For a short time, Lupz Muslimah took out her piercings to avoid being judged. She eventually put them back as she realized she “will always be judged no matter what.”

She admits to being always nervous to go out but she tends now to ignore people’s remarks and keeps remembering she is “not doing this for the people.” “I am doing this for me and God,” she says.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #376 on: July 19, 2013, 08:58:19 PM »
lool what?

You see Muslims walking around?

You got me confused... but anyways, the prayers times as stingray has said varry from land to land, they are time periods of the day and we are all prescribed 5 daily prayers and we can offer voluntarily additional prayers as well as the prophet (pbuh) did which are sunnah and also additionally out of our own any time in the day or night.

Again for the billionth time please stop derail ling this thread with irrelevant jibber jabber, create your own thread.
  . I have lived with muslims all my life. I am just saying not everyone is praying five times a day. You are naive my friend. My school when I was a kid even had a Masjid in it. my area is 95% Muslim at least. my girl friend is Muslim all my girl friends were Muslim. I am from Ottomon Empire back ground. I am aware of the prayer times in my area. Every Masjib I have been to has the prayer times displayed. And not all Muslims are perfect and fundamentalist... in that they don't practice so strict. Like they say "islam is perfect" people are not. Stop being so self righteous. you are a hypocrite. Why not stone me while you are at it? I missed a prayer time. 
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
Re: Where is the thread people who have become muslim?
« Reply #377 on: July 19, 2013, 09:05:08 PM »
I must insist, which verses of the new testament implore you to speak like you do?
And since your so perfect... why not stone the girl for showing too much leg like they did to my family in Ukraine. Muslims killing Muslims. And my Cousin in Pakistan... they buried her up to her head in the sand and left her for the rats. Is that anyway to treat a fellow Muslim? And now you want to kill me for being a moderate? gth. Allahu Akbar!!!
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #378 on: July 19, 2013, 09:15:28 PM »
You seem lik an angry bafoon honestly. You say yourself not all muslims practice the religion then go on your anger rage against muslims doing things as if it's according to islam.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #379 on: July 19, 2013, 09:29:08 PM »
Rhino, there's no such thing as "moderate Islam", that's just people making up their own religion, or knowingly being lazy, and negligent.

There's clear rules and guidelines of what is expected of you, and what the possible consequences are, either it be immediate, or in the "afterlife".

To make it simple for you, Islam, and I'm talking about Orthodox Sunni Islam, which makes up more than 90% of Muslims around the world consists of the following;

Quran + Sunnah + 4 jurisprudence schools of thought/Law (Hanafi ,Maliki, Shafi, Hanbali)   

All the shit people do like you mentioned in Ukraine, and Pakistan are retards.

That is one thing i highly dislike about Islam, is that it has very high expectations of its followers, and some of the consequences/punishments are so serious, that it can easily be misapplied, and the result is this mass dysfunctional religious chaos you got in most Muslim countries.

I mean, what was God thinking expecting so much of retards aka humans. 

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #380 on: July 19, 2013, 09:34:59 PM »
That would mean that most of the people that I know in the west... are not practicing muslims. Even though they have a muslim label. You would be surprised how many people are just "muslim" in label. The idea is that you can be as religious as you want. It would be better for us to break all ties with islam. But you can't really when you have friends or family that are muslim. Big ACH has the right idea. Just say you don't believe in God... even if you do.
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #381 on: July 19, 2013, 09:37:32 PM »
That would mean that most of the people that I know in the west... are not practicing muslims. Even though they have a muslim label. You would be surprised how many people are just "muslim" in label. The idea is that you can be as religious as you want. It would be better for us to break all ties with islam. But you can't really when you have friends or family that are muslim. Big ACH has the right idea. Just say you don't believe in God... even if you do.

Yup I can see what you align yourself with. Big ACH has said Arnold Shwartzeneger is the 'god' he worships.

Yes great muslim there. He tries very hard to fit in and be as american as possible and kiss as much ass as possible even if it means pissing on his own family. I've already had interaction with him as have other Muslims on here.

His name is just ahmed his actions are no different than any of those on here except he gets ridiculed and mocked for trying to be as american as he tries to be everyone else still racially profiles him as an 'ayrab'.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #382 on: July 19, 2013, 09:50:00 PM »
That is one thing i highly dislike about Islam, is that it has very high expectations of its followers, and some of the consequences/punishments are so serious, that it can easily be misapplied, and the result is this mass dysfunctional religious chaos you got in most Muslim countries.

I mean, what was God thinking expecting so much of retards aka humans.  

Actually you haven't really then looked at it deep enough if you have such a view of Islam. Islam is not a difficult religion to follow at all. It is logical, simple, organized, to the point, not emptily emotional yet still designed with the understanding of human desires, weakness and nature while still instructing wisdom and intellect through its approach. Islam strives to perfect individuals... but in the end only if they so chose to do on their own.

Yes you are told if you follow certain actions what the outcomes and consequences are in this world and the next. You're practically given the answers to an exam and you have to be an idiot to not follow through.

For example in all social matters lets take interest for example. The evils of it to the individual and to society is explained. But some people still partake in it. The damage that happens to society that is sexually loose is explained and the consequences to society and individuals. But people still chose to disobey. Alcohol, same thing, the damage that it causes to individuals and society is explained but people still chose to do it. The hogging of wealth, lavish spending, not trying to better society bring justice to society, help the poor, etc... is often neglected by the rich gulf countries, and what is the result? Injustice.

The blame is not on Islam, but rather negligent people who rather follow their carnal desires blindly than use their God given intellect and rational to live a better life in this world and the next... not just for themselves, but for the whole of mankind.

There are ups and downs in history where Muslims have had a high and a low. The lows have always occured when they turned their back on God and engrossed themselves into materialism. Soon afterwards if they only lived for materialism they utterly failed.

On the other hand Islam rose up how? It changed a poor and ignorant people into leaders of the world in such a short period of time, where they were transformed from barbaric ignorant tribal bloodthirsty idiots to leaders of intellect and knowledge. The leading intellectuals and builders of the world. Not from materialism, but from faith and obedience to God.

Islam did not rise up because of materialism, but it gave people worldly success after obedience to God. On the other hand worldly success and abandonment of God led to the downfall of those individuals and the rule of Muslims. Islam is not against worldly wealth or the material world, it is not an ascetic religion but our success in this world and the next is given to us by God on our merit of obeying him not disobeying him.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #383 on: July 20, 2013, 01:29:56 PM »

US Marine Genessa's incredibe Journey to Islam

Incredible Journey of Genessa Bingham (now Aisha Imaan), a former Marine corp. Her journey took her from being abused as child to the battlefield of Afghanistan to the night clubs in Las Vegas and to the hospital bed, where she accepted Islam as the one and only religion which gave her solace and meaning to her life. Read her story in her own words.

My name is Genessa Bingham (now Aisha Imaan), I’ve been catholic, Mormon, Christian, and even wiccan. I am 25 years old, female, college student, born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

As a child I was raised through many religions ranging from Catholicism, Mormonism, all kinds of Christian denominations. Just because I was raised in religious households did not mean that I had an easy road or good upbringing. My mom did all she could to shield me from the physical, emotional and mental abuse that my biological father dished out on a daily basis, but she also had no idea of the sexual abuse I was receiving from my grandfather. Growing up in this situation it was hard to have faith, especially because my dad justified the severe beatings with the “spare the rod spoil the child” praise that he said was in the bible.

My grandfather who was a hardcore catholic Christian, also happened to be a serial molester he molested my mother myself as well as my sister years later, I would wonder while he would touch me and have me sit in his lap what I had done to deserve it and that maybe I was bad and that God would let this happen, not just that but I could never get over the hypocrisy of these faiths saying there is one God yet praying to more than one person as if they were more than one deity. As I got older the sexual abuse lessened but the physical violence and emotional abuse only got worse and it wasn’t just me when my mom would step in to protect me she would be beaten as well and in some instances worse. Whenever my father drank it was known that someone was going to get hurt, the punishments were torturous and he would often punish me in front of friends or other relatives’ for humiliation purposes, and again I would wonder why a God would allow this to happen to me. Finally at 14 years old my mom took me my brothers and sisters and left him. We had to be on the run and even get a restraining order from the court. The night we left he tried to run us off the road rather we die then leave. After we were finally free of my biological father, my mom met a great man who accepted all 5 of us as his own kids and it was a real blessing. He was an atheist, but a good person.

After I finished high school, I joined the United States Marine Corps. I was a squad radio transmission operator assigned to first battalion sixth marines one of the most decorated and combat hardened units in the country. In March of 2008 we would be deployed to Garmsir Afghanistan to fight the Taliban. We were under heavy contact (fighting) for 4 months, in May the Taliban’s last stand would result in me gaining faith, a fellow marine was shot and my squad was called in to get him so that medics could try and rescue him, the rest of the platoon was under heavy fire and all one could see was rounds of heavy firing, RPG explosions and people on both ends popping up and down to shoot at each other, it was intense to say the least. While running to go get Corporal Copper (RIP) we had to take the high ground, a bullet came so close to my head all I heard was a zip then nothing out of my right ear for about two days, the poppy that it hit exploded all over my face making me realize how close to death I just came and I remembered something my team leader had told me and that is a popular saying in the military “there are not atheists’ in fox holes.” I lowered my Kevlar (helmet) kept moving forward and prayed to any God that would listen as I still didn’t fully believe but wanted to be covered in case I was shot. We finally reached the wounded marine the Doctors were already working on him, and we put him on a stretcher and started to head back still under fire. I was at the head of the stretcher at first the good Corporal seemed to be hanging in there but I looked into his eyes and I saw his soul leave his body ( as in there was just nothing behind his eyes anymore just a husk) he was declared dead hours later. That’s when I knew that everyone has a soul and that there had to be a God. After the fighting had ceased we started getting to know the locals and the culture.

One morning still the most peaceful thing I have ever seen it was the most beautiful sunrise and all the local Afghans, our interpreter were devoutly in prayer and I could hear them praying and thought wow I really like this. So I started asking our interpreter aka John Rambo about Islam and liked a lot of what he told me and even found a beautiful prayer rug as a war trophy (which I still use), but when we came home several months later that would be the end of the pursuit of Islam I would instead succumb to religions popular here in America started going to churches with friends (Christians) and parents who were now ardent Mormons, it still never felt right though so I stopped going saying I didn’t need a church to praise God.

January 2011 I got out of the military I still went to church with my parents a few times but nothing major I was focused more on what to do with my life and that was at the time when I was partying and enjoying the freedom of not really having rules anymore. March of that year while at a club in Las Vegas would again bring out the old scars, I went out with some friends who left early but I thought I’ll take a cab later I hadn’t been drinking really was mostly dancing until I met this guy he said he was with his wife so I thought It was harmless he offered to buy me a drink because we were talking and having a good time I had only about 4 other cranberry vodkas (in small cups and noticeably weak) he handed me the drink and we kept talking and I finished the drink and started blacking in and out. I felt weak and tired I thought there was way that I could get drunk, as I only had a few drinks ( and at the time I was a heavy drinker) he offered a ride home the last thing I remember was him plugging in my address to his phone. I would wake up unable to move and realize that he was raping me. I couldn’t move or even really utter a word I would again black out and wake up at my house door step. Ashamed, disgusted and sore and still kind of not all the way back to normal I would just go in the house and climb in bed and wouldn’t utter a word of it to anyone. After the attack I didn’t want to believe in a God but resented the fact that people where always praised him I became very vocally atheist, and a heavy drinker and drug user. I not only said there was no God but would debate and put down people of faith out of sheer hatred. Tried unsuccessfully to overdose at the lgbt pride parade because I didn’t want to live anymore, but survived and just kept the party going. About 4 months later my drug use and partying had gotten worse and me and one of my best friends in the world were partying at neighbour’s house most of them were really nice and we had been over there several times and it felt like a safe place to have a party. Well one night after I got back from the gym me and my BFF did our usual routine of drinking with the neighbours and snorting pills (generally Ambien) well she left early and because I lived right next door I figured I would stay a little longer and go when I was ready well I mentioned that I was sore from my work out and one of the older guys that lived there asked if I wanted a massage and since they had been gentlemen every time we went over I thought that I could trust him. We went to his room I was high and drunk but still together, we started talking and he started rubbing my back and to cut it short he attempted to rape me, luckily one of the other guys walked in and was saved. The person had already mad the excuse before I could say anything he said,” we were fooling around” . All other guy started making jokes, so I gathered myself together and left and didn’t party there again however my drug and alcohol abuse got much worse. Now I was doing “bath salts” (synthetic speed), meth, cocaine, oxycodone, Xanax, all kinds of pain killer’s marijuana and more booze then anyone should ever drink. It only ended when I had a walking nightmare on speed and apparently hit a good friend of mine and tried to attack several others but didn’t realize it just remember blacking out (had been awake due to drug use for 4 days slept for 3 hrs. then was awake 9 days in a row) so all the drug use stopped except booze marijuana.  I had enough of this drug/alcohol fueled life and needed some support. Seems Allah had a plan.

I moved from Nevada to try and start over and reinvent myself with the help of some of my good friends, and they were big on partying so it worked, kept my mind of things none of us were religious and in fact openly spoke hatred about those who were religious, we were living the punk rock don’t give a damn lifestyle. It kept my head right for a while I was able to bury most of it but was still fueled by hatred for pretty much everyone.

Later I realized that I was never loved/supported by anyone and I was never  in control of it, so I stopped eating cried for a week straight and then decided to join rape survivors group for further support and God sent a great friend Taras who was of the faith who talked to me and helped me a lot and encouraged me to go get help, we also started talking about my time in the military and my interest in Islam, she encouraged me to take it slow and not just jump into any religion and that I would have to be serious and should seek help first no matter what anyone said. I was at a low point of my life. My great father (step dad) came to get me and the whole while I was getting support only from our FB group, and even had a discussion on how hard it is to have faith after being raped, my back was against the wall and I wanted to end it all and just kill myself my parents then checked me into the Vegas hospital.

I thought of my friend Taras and what she said so I told my dad to bring me a Qur'an ( which he did ) as I started reading and praying I started to feel a little better. One of the hospital staff, a Muslim man named Bashir saw that I had a note on my door that said to wake me at 4:20 am for prayer and he asked if I was Muslim, I said that I was trying to be, he then went above to print out the proper ways to pray and some surah’s which he translated and taught me how to say them in Arabic. Now I really started feeling better and the hospital was denying me stronger medication because of my drug history so I knew it wasn’t the hospital but Allah, I then called the Islamic Information Center here in Las Vegas and they sent two wonderful women Shaheen and Elizabeth to talk to me and eventually witnessed me take Shahada (declaration of faith) from the hospital bed. I took said in Arabic and English that THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MOHAMMED (SAW) WAS HIS MESSENGER. Since that Moment I have felt unbelievably better I still often cry tears of joy because I feel Allah’s presence. I have submitted totally to Allah and am now covering myself (wearing a Hijab) and Allah has been so amazing to me. The English Qur'an which I had wasn’t the best translation and just recently while I was getting my nails done I was thinking to get a better translation of Qur'an from the mosque, just then the owner of the shop saw I was covered and asked if I was Muslim I proudly said yes. She then informed me that someone left a Qur'an there awhile back and asked if I wanted it, and I obviously said yes and she came back with a beautiful copy of the Qur'an that was in Arabic and translated as well. I just couldn’t believe how much Allah had chosen to guide me, and even now all my hatred is gone I still think of the horrors I have endured but my heart is eased, and I don’t carry hate for people even those that have wronged me or hurt me. I have forgiven everyone and have recently I prayed for them. There is no greater feeling then knowing Allah and prayer is one of my favourite times of day. I used to think that religion was for the weak something to fall back on, now I realize that it takes amazing strength to submit to one and only God. I am currently sober, chaste, covered, and busy spreading the word as much as possible and will never hide the fact that I am a servant of Allah. I would like to tell you all that please do not judge me based on my past as I have realized the beauty of Allah and his creation. I have learned the purpose of my life. The reason of sharing my story to my brothers and sisters is that no mater how you are and what you are Allah is always there to guide you and make you a better human being. Hopefully this will inspire us to be a better person........Alhamdulil lah……..May Allah Guide us all!!!!

(Genessa Reverted to Islam on 21st April 2013 in  hospital in Las Vegas, US and since then she has recovered and devoting her time for the sake of Allah)

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #384 on: July 20, 2013, 01:45:54 PM »
You seem lik an angry bafoon honestly. You say yourself not all muslims practice the religion then go on your anger rage against muslims doing things as if it's according to islam.
I am looking at facebook right now. It's Ramadan. Some of us are fasting (like me) some of us are not. Some of my muslim family and frineds are even posting pictures of drinking alcohol and having parties in the day. Myself, I stay away from alcohol and enjoy fasting. Just because people are not fasting and drinking alcohol... does not mean they are not "real" Muslims. They are still Muslims, from Muslim countries, with Muslim names and living in the West. Listen... there are 7 levels of heaven. You can have 7 all to yourself... being a fundamentalist. We'll prefer the lower heaven since we wont have to see the likes of you radical weirdoes. People want freedom to be as religious as they want... not what some old talibon forces them to be. Look at Egyt... I have family from there... we don't want radicals in power.... the people have spoken... or were you under a rock? Same goes for Turkey!!! Leave Islam out of the Government... Turkey was doing just fine without Shariah law. You know how many friends I have from Turkey who say they don't believe in god? Many! Yet, if you ask what religion... they say Muslim. So a Turkish Muslim that doesn't believe in Allah is common from Turkey. They are still part of Islamic culture and my brothers :)
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #385 on: July 20, 2013, 02:39:29 PM »
"And whoever rules by other than by what Allah revealed, those are disbelievers".
[Al-Maaida 5:44)

"O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy." [Al-Bakara 2:208]

Can't have your cake and eat it too. Live and act as a disbeliever, disobeying Allah, and continuing to call yourself Muslim. You're only fooling yourself, not others or Allah. Even non-muslims will realize someone who slanders the religion but claims to be a part of it, is a fraud or a weak element of it.

Imagine what Muhammad (pbuh) would think of people who claim to be Muslim but act, behave, believe, and reject Islam just as the disbelievers do. If not Muslim at least hardcore hypocrites.

Yes Egypt was finally free under Morsi and then with the help of munafiq and the secular army funded by the US, Muslims are being jailed and oppressed again. Congratulations. Likewise with Turkey, for nearly a century Muslims were suppressed and oppressed, and for the first time Muslims have a say and are free, the west does not want this, weaklings like yourself don't want this.

People like you are the problem in the Muslim world.

The principle in this verse applies to people such as yourself:

"...And if you turn away, He will replace you with another people; then they will not be the likes of you."[47:38]

Ignorant tribal and cultural idiot Arabs and Pakistanis are not practising Islam, but westerners who are educated in the west are embracing Islam. You can have your debauchery and looseness, but Allah (swt) will replace you with better and stronger believers. The west sees tribal cultural idiots such as yourself and blames Islam because you don't follow Islam, you follow tribal customs and culture.

You are confident that you will attain the lower levels of Jannah even? Do you have assurance from Allah (swt)? Yet you boast of being and being amongst those who ridicule the deen and do not practice it? Makes you no better than Christians who think they are 'guaranteed' jannah despite how they act, behave and believe in this world. You want jannah, but don't want put any effort into it. Again you want your cake and eat it too. Doesn't work like that.

Saying La Illaha Il Allah wa Muhammad Rasoolullah, is a step to submitting your will to Allah. It is not just a 'phrase' or an 'ethnic Muslim' as a 'label'.

You demonstrate yourself you and those around either don't know or out of arrogance don't practice and live a loose life. That's your problem, not a problem with Islam. You have a problem with Islam and others who obey Allah, because you are disobeying Allah and out of arrogance don't want to change yourself and rather have others be loose like yourself.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #386 on: July 21, 2013, 02:34:52 PM »
The Boston bombers are connected to 3 more murders in the past. White Muslims of peace? More like White radicals of ridiculousness :(

In Canada they arrested more "white Muslim" radicals. Yep, more pots and pans agian. What's with these White Jihadists and their pots and pans? More like losers with pots and pans lol I guess that's what you call pots and pans of peace :)
X

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #387 on: July 21, 2013, 04:26:07 PM »
I am looking at facebook right now. It's Ramadan. Some of us are fasting (like me) some of us are not. Some of my muslim family and frineds are even posting pictures of drinking alcohol and having parties in the day. Myself, I stay away from alcohol and enjoy fasting. Just because people are not fasting and drinking alcohol... does not mean they are not "real" Muslims. They are still Muslims, from Muslim countries, with Muslim names and living in the West. Listen... there are 7 levels of heaven. You can have 7 all to yourself... being a fundamentalist. We'll prefer the lower heaven since we wont have to see the likes of you radical weirdoes. People want freedom to be as religious as they want... not what some old talibon forces them to be. Look at Egyt... I have family from there... we don't want radicals in power.... the people have spoken... or were you under a rock? Same goes for Turkey!!! Leave Islam out of the Government... Turkey was doing just fine without Shariah law. You know how many friends I have from Turkey who say they don't believe in god? Many! Yet, if you ask what religion... they say Muslim. So a Turkish Muslim that doesn't believe in Allah is common from Turkey. They are still part of Islamic culture and my brothers :)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #388 on: July 21, 2013, 05:46:20 PM »
^+1

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #389 on: July 21, 2013, 10:03:40 PM »
Just worry about yourself and your family.

Your not responsible for the actions of every muslim in the world.Lets say every muslim on this earth drank alcohol or didn't fast, its still unacceptable and God will not reward you for breaking his commands.

If people knew the benefits of fasting they would love to do it.Fasting one day takes you away from the hell 70 years.The Is a door of heaven called "al rayan", that door is for the fasting person.

Trying to improve the conditions of ourselves and stop worrying about what other people are doing. One day they will meet there creator and he will judge them.
Thanks. These Muslim girls also post practically naked pics on facebook too :( They think they are good Muslims because they are brown with a muslim name lol yet don't practice anything... not even eating halal :(
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #390 on: July 21, 2013, 10:14:07 PM »
It's an amazing pattern I'm noticing you're around muslims (guys and girls) who don't practice the religion and boast about it and then you complain there is a problem with Islam?

No again, there is a problem with you and those you are around. You keep boasting about having muslim girlfriends, well in islam girlfriend/boyfriend/premarital relations/promiscuity/fornication is not allowed.

So again the problem is with you not Islam.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #391 on: July 22, 2013, 03:26:02 AM »
Thanks. These Muslim girls also post practically naked pics on facebook too :( They think they are good Muslims because they are brown with a muslim name lol yet don't practice anything... not even eating halal :(

Not sure if your a serious individual, a mental case or a troll.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #392 on: July 22, 2013, 06:03:04 PM »
Why did the prophet (pbuh) destory the idols at macca? That's not respect. Issa would never do that and teaches to love one another. There are so many ways the prophet (pbuh) could have not destroy all the idols at mecca. Why? Why? what kind of teaching is that? no respect :(
X

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #393 on: July 22, 2013, 09:03:52 PM »
Why did the prophet (pbuh) destory the idols at macca? That's not respect. Issa would never do that and teaches to love one another. There are so many ways the prophet (pbuh) could have not destroy all the idols at mecca. Why? Why? what kind of teaching is that? no respect :(

Mate, get off the drugs your taking.

Many prophets broke idols, Prophet abraham broke idols.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #394 on: July 22, 2013, 10:10:16 PM »

You haven't read the bible I see. lol. You're a terrible troll, loco are you bored brah. You're wasting precious time that we're given on this earth.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #395 on: July 22, 2013, 10:18:05 PM »
Mate, get off the drugs your taking.

Many prophets broke idols, Prophet abraham broke idols.

Oh... well if others did it too, then I guess it's ok. I take it you're doing lines of cocaine and having a lot of promiscuous sex, right? After all, others do those things...

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #396 on: July 22, 2013, 11:59:34 PM »
Oh... well if others did it too, then I guess it's ok. I take it you're doing lines of cocaine and having a lot of promiscuous sex, right? After all, others do those things...
Axo. Thank you for your intention. As a born muslim I feel more connection to you than ahmed here. Ok. I know ahmed means well. But I was born into islam. That's all know. Whatever. Muslims just Killing Muslims. I am so sick of it. If you lived in a war zone you would know. Sorry Ahmed. I love Islam. I love everything. If you want to be serious. Just pm me and I will be serious. islam is crazy azzz sheeet Khuda Hafez. Or as they say in Pakistan Allah Haffiz. I mean com'N do you want want me to name all of Shiah family... any sect ask me brother... anythig. ok sing alphanbet... alif bah... taaaa... thaaa... jeeemm.. haaa... kaaa... what's the point? every muslim know arabic alphabet song from day one. Khuda Hafez brother as they say in arabic :) Thank allah for all our intentions. the all might allah sees all :)
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #397 on: July 23, 2013, 12:30:54 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #398 on: July 23, 2013, 02:52:33 PM »

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #399 on: July 23, 2013, 03:12:22 PM »
My friend is hindu. He has a world religion degree. Phd. The only religion he's against is islam. He told me that the qur'an is fake. He is an expert and studied many religion. How do you think experts come to the conclusion that the qur'an is fake? He preaches to people and gives this warning: ''islam is a very dangerous religion'' and it is!!! He told me how they kill many hindu in India. And about mhula war lords with bandits that will put a knife to your throat and make you say ''shahada'' and make you muslim :( he told me how everyone in karala southern india get harrased because they catholic. And they also put knife to catholic and make them say ''shahada'' :(
X