Author Topic: Ha Ha! America, FUCK YEAH!!! ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 26380 times)

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
Re: Ha Ha! America, FUCK YEAH!!! ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2013, 09:17:06 AM »
I hate Piers Morgan as much as you buddy! Like I said in this interview Alex is on the mark!
alex is right on as few things.and theres several things i disagree with him on.however he lost his cool on this.if he had stayed calm he could have owned morgan.
when i finished watchingi felt like i could have done a better job.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2013, 09:18:11 AM »
Yeah, that will sell the NRA's case!  This is why normal citizens don't want a Gun Culture in the first place, if you dare say something they don't like they will want to kill you.  Why anyone would want to live in America is beyond me, their are far better places to live in the world!

WTF do you know about what normal citizens in America want? Did you come to that conclusion through CNN soundbites or a couple progressive American buddies? None of you foreign fucks are going to dictate how we run our country. We want guns, we like guns. End of story. Any c u n t (foreign or domestic) with big enough balls to try and take them will be met with stark resistance. People are waking up and myself and millions of others will defend our rights to the death. Ya got that ace?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2013, 09:18:49 AM »
And far worse places. Would you like to live in Nigeria??
That's true! But Americans would have more options than the average third worlder.
V

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2013, 09:19:06 AM »
Mark my words, if Morgan keeps his shit up, he will get hit for sure.  He is quickly becoming one of the most hated anti-Americans.

all this is probably boosting ratings on his shitty show  :-\

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2013, 09:20:49 AM »
I don't understand what you're trying to ask.  What is the question again?

What I am asking is how closing tied together are the concept of a militia and gun ownership? Is it necessary for a gun owner to be in a militia? I have my opinions but I am curious what others think.  I'm a gun owner so I assume people will know my position. For clarification, when I say gun ownership I mean weapons which are not used primarily for hunting.
A

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2013, 09:24:25 AM »
Those 2 tits are both whack jobs, but Alex does raise a good point.  Take away our guns, and we're basically at the mercy of those that have guns or can harm us.  IE:  Our own military, police, criminals, foreign militaries, dangerous animals, etc.  We basically become slaves to those who have the upper hand.  Here is a little clip I like from a very educated well dressed black man.

The military and the police (The government)will always have the upper hand, even if you have all the guns in the world, they will always have the better weapons.  They have the tanks, the fighter jets, the warheads, the nuclear weapons, etc etc etc.

The gun will not protect you if its the military you are worried about buddy  :)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2013, 09:24:28 AM »
WTF do you know about what normal citizens in America want? Did you come to that conclusion through CNN soundbites or a couple progressive American buddies? None of you foreign fucks are going to dictate how we run our country. We want guns, we like guns. End of story. Any c u n t with big enough balls to try and take them will be met with stark resistance. People are waking up and myself and millions of others will defend our rights to the death. Ya got that ace?

Roger that Good Buddy,  I actually think Alex Jones is pro gun control, why else would he completely meltdown and demonstrate to other pro Gun Control advocates the mentality of the average Gun Nutter, he essentially sold Piers argument for him, that's why Piers never said anything, he probably thought the meltdown was pure gold.  Do American citizens really want someone owning 50 guns who suffers from obvious paranoid delusions and believes black helicopters are circling and his government is out to get him .  Alex is clearly on the edge, and the last person who should be owning guns.  And Wiggs, Aren't you the guy who doesn't want to pay tax and thought the end of the world was happening last month.  How's that working out for you?
V

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2013, 09:26:53 AM »
alex kind of lost it, i was hopin he would have been more calm and woke more americans up, some americans dont even know what the nwo or illuminati are, and he could have been a little more calm and explained to the people why the second amendment is trying to be revoked, at the power of the nwo and the puppet they run barry soetoro aka barack obama, what americans dont understand a huge psyop has taken place on the americans by the manchurian candidate barack obama, and how we need to take america back

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2013, 09:32:21 AM »
Racism + conspiracy. Now this thread is really cooking.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2013, 09:32:41 AM »
This man owns 50 Guns.  WTF!

V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2013, 09:33:00 AM »
Roger that Good Buddy,  I actually think Alex Jones is pro gun control, why else would he completely meltdown and demonstrate to other pro Gun Control advocates the mentality of the average Gun Nutter, he essentially sold Piers argument for him, that's why Piers never said anything, he probably thought the meltdown was pure gold.  Do American citizens really want someone owning 50 guns who suffers from obvious paranoid delusions and believes black helicopters are circling and his government is out to get him .  Alex is clearly on the edge, and the last person who should be owning guns.  And Wiggs, Aren't you the guy who doesn't want to pay tax and thought the end of the world was happening last month.  How's that working out for you?

Ya know, people just love twisting words to fit their agenda and for the 5,030th time, and you can pull up the old posts, I said, I thought something would happen that day, I didn't know what. I didn't think the world was going to end, I thought it would change as we know it. In addition, regarding the taxes, in that same thread, I said, I'd rather not go to prison, I'm paying my taxes. So much for trying to discredit me to look like a loony. Anything else?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2013, 09:33:52 AM »
Ya know, people just love twisting words to fit their agenda and for the 5,030th time, and you can pull up the old posts, I said, I thought something would happen that day, I didn't know what. I didn't think the world was going to end, I thought it would change as we know it. In addition, regarding the taxes, in that same thread, I said, I'd rather not go to prison, I'm paying my taxes. So much for trying to discredit me to look like a loony. Anything else?

What the fuck does that even mean?
from incomplete data

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2013, 09:34:03 AM »
What I am asking is how closing tied together are the concept of a militia and gun ownership? Is it necessary for a gun owner to be in a militia? I have my opinions but I am curious what others think.  I'm a gun owner so I assume people will know my position. For clarification, when I say gun ownership I mean weapons which are not used primarily for hunting.

No, it is not necessary for a gun owner to be in a militia.  All USA citizens are born with the right to own a gun once they reach a legal age.  The 2nd amendment does that give you this right, it guarantees you this right.  Just because you own a gun does not mean you have to be part of a militia, or join a militia.  Gun ownership can be had for many reasons.  IE:  self defense, hunting, hobby, investment, collector, etc.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2013, 09:36:21 AM »
The military and the police (The government)will always have the upper hand, even if you have all the guns in the world, they will always have the better weapons.  They have the tanks, the fighter jets, the warheads, the nuclear weapons, etc etc etc.

The gun will not protect you if its the military you are worried about buddy  :)

I am not worried about our own military at all.  I am certain the US military would never turn on the people it protects.  However, if it ever does turn, I will be on on the right side.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2013, 09:36:47 AM »
No, it is not necessary for a gun owner to be in a militia.  All USA citizens are born with the right to own a gun once they reach a legal age.  The 2nd amendment does that give you this right, it guarantees you this right.  Just because you own a gun does not mean you have to be part of a militia, or join a militia.  Gun ownership can be had for many reasons.  IE:  self defense, hunting, hobby, investment, collector, etc.

I absolutely share your position.  It's an interesting concept to explore .  I'm a liberal-you can hate me now- and I find it difficult to get through to my  liberal friends on gun issues.  
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2013, 09:37:08 AM »
Alex Jones is disinfo and an accelerator - watch but do not fall.
The "illuminati" are just a part of a big agenda which in itself is not totally in synch, thank god.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2013, 09:38:48 AM »
What the fuck does that even mean?

Good question? I didn't know then, there was so much info out there, I didn't know WTF was going to happen. Anyway, I don't want to turn the threads direction. Lets talk about GUNS.

And chimp, there's no conspiracy. NWO is real, there are plenty of Daddy Bush videos talking about it. It's up to if you want to keep your head up your ass.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2013, 09:39:12 AM »
I absolutely share your position.  It's an interesting concept to explore .  I'm a liberal-you can hate me now- and I find it difficult to get through to my  liberal friends on gun issues.  

Good man!  I wish more liberals were as open minded as you on certain topics.   :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2013, 09:41:12 AM »
Just messing with you.  The thing that strikes me as odd though, is the intensity with which the average American defends the right to own a gun.  As someone who has never owned a gun, the gun lovers reaction is the same one you get from a junkie when you take away their drugs.  I think the average gun owner needs to ask themselves the REAL reason they like owning guns.  The whole paranoid government conspiracy NWO is really quite disturbing.  Do you really think if a power forms that can potentially enslave the whole world, some red-necks with guns is going to make a difference?
V

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2013, 09:43:21 AM »

I am not worried about our own military at all.  I am certain the US military would never turn on the people it protects.  However, if it ever does turn, I will be on on the right side.

If by right side you mean against the military, then you will not stand a chance :-)   even if you have 50 assault rifles at your disposal!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2013, 09:44:55 AM »
Good man!  I wish more liberals were as open minded as you on certain topics.   :D

haha.  It might have something to do with being in the military where weapons were demystified for me.  
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2013, 09:45:14 AM »
Just messing with you.  The thing that strikes me as odd though, is the intensity with which the average American defends the right to own a gun.  As someone who has never owned a gun, the gun lovers reaction is the same one you get from a junkie when you take away their drugs.  I think the average gun owner needs to ask themselves the REAL reason they like owning guns.  The whole paranoid government conspiracy NWO is really quite disturbing.  Do you really think if a power forms that can potentially enslave the whole world, some red-necks with guns is going to make a difference?

I guess you'd have to be a freedom loving American to understand. When the people wake up and understand they do have the power, yes, it will indeed make a difference. Each country's people must feel the same way.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2013, 09:46:31 AM »
I think the average gun owner needs to ask themselves the REAL reason they like owning guns.  The whole paranoid government conspiracy NWO is really quite disturbing.  Do you really think if a power forms that can potentially enslave the whole world, some red-necks with guns is going to make a difference?

The real reason I like owning guns?  I hunt with them first and foremost.  I can use them for self defense, and guns make for a great hobby.  Do I think that if a super power forms to take over the USA a few rednecks could stop them?  No!  However, the US military aided by 50,000,000 rednecks with guns could.   :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2013, 09:46:48 AM »
you try having a Revolutionary War, a Civil War and various other skirmishes on your soil and see the reasoning. Our history is not pretty. Especially for frontiersmen or during the Wild West, where homicides rates were a lot higher than now.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2013, 09:49:19 AM »
If by right side you mean against the military, then you will not stand a chance :-)   even if you have 50 assault rifles at your disposal!

No, by right side, I mean on the side of the military.  I firmly believe that the US military will always stand by the people.  If the US military is ever attacking it's own people, then the poeple who are being attacked are on the wrong side.  I will be on the right side.