Author Topic: If someone insulted your GF or wife would you go this far?  (Read 9180 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: If someone insulted your GF or wife would you go this far?
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2013, 07:56:42 AM »
Depends on the situation..if you are in a club full of drunk assholes, and one of them decides your girl's big tits are public property, you have to do what you have to do.
lol, arent you going in a club full of drunk assholes to show off your steroids biceps and your big titted whore in the first place? Retard.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2013, 08:00:42 AM »
lol, arent you going in a club full of drunk assholes to show off your steroids biceps and your big titted whore in the first place? Retard.

^^^
Truth ;D

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2013, 08:01:51 AM »
Just noticed.  What's up w the steering wheel on the right side vs the left side? 
mirrored image so it stays in youtube

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2013, 08:25:27 AM »
Depends on the situation..if you are in a club full of drunk assholes, and one of them decides your girl's big tits are public property, you have to do what you have to do.

you are either in the wrong club
or
with the wrong girl
or
you are drunk too

or maybe a combo of all

see if a girl slaps a guy and beats him for touching her, he will get locked up, he might even end up on the sex offender registry

if you do it on behalf of a girl, you will end up getting locked up and mess your life up

think people, a huge percent of the prison population is there because their little head did their thinking

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2013, 08:46:21 AM »

I wouldn't put it like this, but a base level, I do have to agree with the general premise that when you go to a club, you should have a lot more leave way when it comes to what you allow other people to do.

I'm not saying let some dude go rape your girl or anything, but you can generally diffuse a situation where some guy is being a little disrespectful without it coming to blows and with you letting the other guy know that it's not cool to do what he did.

Usually and by usually, I mean 99.9% of the time, if you are with your girl, by her side, a guy is not going to even remotely do something.

I've seen dudes try to get all close and do the space gap thing between their hand and her body and I've been with girls and the guy is obviously talking to them trying to get the digits or whatever and I've walked up to the guy and been like... "Yeah man, I think she's hot too... That's why I'm taking her home tonight."

Sometimes guys get ballsy like that and simply letting them know you aren't a pussy is enough.

Plus, if your girl wandered off from you in a club, you never know what the hell happened.

I dated this chick who was pretty hot and everytime she would go off to the bathroom, she would come back saying how "Guys are crazy." and proceed to tell me some story about some guy who did something while she was either on her way, or coming back from the bathroom.

The first couple of times I was like... Ok... So who was the guy? She would never tell me and after that, I just decided it was a land of make believe to see how jealous I could get.

It just got old... Most guys will talk to a girl if she's hot and they think she's single or whatever... If they see she's with someone... They usually move on.

Guys are trying to get laid for sure, but they aren't trying to get all drama for it.... Most guys are just guys... Like you and me.

Sure, there's the occasional scumbag, but think about how you act at a club? That's pretty much how every guy acts... Whatever you think you would be willing to do, that's pretty much the norm.

I personally can't imagine just being a complete fucktard and I'm sure most of you don't either... It's just that it happens once in awhile.

These cases are not the norm.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2013, 09:30:02 AM »
Defending an insult is a great way to get hurt and/or go to jail.  If your chic has a great bod or big tits It's best to avoid parading them around in public in tight clothes.  If your chic wants to wear tight fitting clothes in public she does not respect you and is most likely trying to attract other men.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2013, 09:31:59 AM »
when u break the law the law breaks u

it happened to me

consequences were never the same

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2013, 10:06:52 AM »
Defending an insult is a great way to get hurt and/or go to jail.  If your chic has a great bod or big tits It's best to avoid parading them around in public in tight clothes.  If your chic wants to wear tight fitting clothes in public she does not respect you and is most likely trying to attract other men.

::) ::)

insecure much ?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2013, 10:08:32 AM »

women dress sexy to attract men but also to please themselves, they are very proud in their appearance

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2013, 10:30:12 AM »
Sorry, I missed the part in the clip where he went too far.  I thought it was appropriate to rearrange his face a little and that's all he did.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2013, 11:11:06 AM »
Sorry, I missed the part in the clip where he went too far.  I thought it was appropriate to rearrange his face a little and that's all he did.

Same here. guy deserved a beating, and got one.

I've never done that, but i have no problem with it.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2013, 11:17:46 AM »
Musclarny showing his true rainbow colours in this thread

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2013, 11:18:16 AM »
Same here. guy deserved a beating, and got one.

I've never done that, but i have no problem with it.

and the system will have no problem taking your life and turning it upside down for YEARS to come, very smart

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2013, 11:19:30 AM »
Musclarny showing his true rainbow colours in this thread

and you are busy showing your online tough guy colors, congrats, we are all very very scared of you now, pathetic

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2013, 11:20:33 AM »
I'm a distant cousin of Ray Liotta, although he was adopted.. U guys mad I'm related to an alpha male?

My moms maiden name is Liotta and her grandparents were cousins of Rays.. They met back in the 80s and discussed this lol. This is about my only claim to coolness.. Carry on.

so you are further down the alphabet ,  by family relationships ?
c

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2013, 11:22:05 AM »
What would the cops do vs a well heeled jew boy from Long Island? 

do you even have a wife, a friend or maybe even a fuckbuddy?
c

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2013, 11:26:39 AM »
Got into trouble for all sorts of stupid reasons from the age of about 17-22. I use to get into fights at the drop of a hat. Never thought about the consequences. I avoided jail time thanks to my parents. They got a lawyer for me. At one point I was in trouble for assault with a deadly weapon. I beat this guy with a stick because him and several of his friends jumped me. Fighting does nothing but get you into a lot of trouble and it costs a lot of money. Without my parents I would of been in jail for sure.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2013, 11:34:09 AM »
Got into trouble for all sorts of stupid reasons from the age of about 17-22. I use to get into fights at the drop of a hat. Never thought about the consequences. I avoided jail time thanks to my parents. They got a lawyer for me. At one point I was in trouble for assault with a deadly weapon. I beat this guy with a stick because him and several of his friends jumped me. Fighting does nothing but get you into a lot of trouble and it costs a lot of money. Without my parents I would of been in jail for sure.

Not in unheard of story man... Glad you made it through and are wiser for it.

MikMaq

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2013, 11:39:04 AM »
This is when you call what it is what it is. It`s sexual harassment or assualt. You call the cops, and although they`ll likely say it`s your word against theirs, you`ll severely fuck up their life if they are repeat offenders.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2013, 11:45:33 AM »
and the system will have no problem taking your life and turning it upside down for YEARS to come, very smart

What part of "I've never done that" didn't you comprehend  ?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2013, 11:47:01 AM »

Do you think that you would?

What would it take for you to take it to that level?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2013, 11:47:08 AM »

my comment was directed to what you said "but i have no problem with it."

enjoy

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2013, 11:56:09 AM »
I don't give a fuck about jail ,lawyers or money , if you disrespect my wife, my sister ,my cousin or any of my females friends in front of me, you're also disrespecting me.
It's on bitch.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2013, 12:06:42 PM »
I don't give a fuck about jail ,lawyers or money , if you disrespect my wife, my sister ,my cousin or any of my females friends in front of me, you're also disrespecting me.
It's on bitch.
haha you sound like a real tough customer "che", oh brother. gayer than holding hands with your gf in the park
follow the arrows

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2013, 12:13:14 PM »
haha you sound like a real tough customer "che", oh brother. gayer than holding hands with your gf in the park

;D

PS: I do hold hands with my wife at the park