Author Topic: need advice about a female friend of mine  (Read 3078 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: need advice about a female friend of mine
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2013, 05:26:54 PM »
this is the question fellas ;D

can i "lean on her for advice and support" without having to worry about something else coming out of it?

She's your friend... You should know if she will blow you or not.

We don't see you interact... Ask someone who knows you both.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2013, 05:30:36 PM »
sounds like you've got the hots for your friend.

unless you can fuck them.. why would any man want a female as a friend  ???
Exactly, and if you do have one you are always trying to fuck them.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2013, 05:34:11 PM »
She's your friend... You should know if she will blow you or not.

We don't see you interact... Ask someone who knows you both.

that's a good idea

and the thing is, she wants me to meet her friend when we go out next week-end, even though she knows that i'm seeing this other girl, and she said that this girl i'm seeing isn't good enough for me and that i deserve better...

ok, so now that i just typed this shit out i can see that maybe i should be careful with this female friend of mine :-\

also, she told me last time that she's having an affair with some other dude and it's been carrying on for about a year and a half

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2013, 05:34:57 PM »
but i'm not trying to pick her up or to get sex out of her, i just wanted to get some good and solid female advice from her about this female that i'm currently seeing

but maybe you're right, maybe i should contact another female friend of mine who doesn't live in my city

and i suppose this would make more sense, coz then the distance between us would keep anything from happening

nah, quite the opposite.  you should feel free to lean on any attractive female face-to-face, bro.  trust me, there's no need to worry about them coming over all weak-kneed and swoony in a face-to-face encounter with you. however, once your mug is out of the picture there is a slight risk they might develop feelings ... you know how women are with their e-friends.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2013, 05:37:18 PM »
that's a good idea

and the thing is, she wants me to meet her friend when we go out next week-end, even though she knows that i'm seeing this other girl, and she said that this girl i'm seeing isn't good enough for me and that i deserve better...

ok, so now that i just typed this shit out i can see that maybe i should be careful with this female friend of mine :-\

also, she told me last time that she's having an affair with some other dude and it's been carrying on for about a year and a half

You just guaranteed yourself some ass knowing this about her.  Fuck the friendship go ahead and fuck that cheating whore or tell her the secret is out..lol.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2013, 05:39:26 PM »
Why would you seek advice from a cheating whore? Her moral compass is absent.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2013, 05:41:56 PM »

agree. he should instead seek advice from getbig, with it's much more accurate moral compass.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2013, 05:42:05 PM »
  No

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2013, 05:44:02 PM »
agree. he should instead seek advice from getbig, with it's much more accurate moral compass.

But we give the truth that face to face friendship doesn't offer

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2013, 05:57:06 PM »

With her, she's 100% a cheating kunt... With us, you will certainly get at least some percentage who will not cheat.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2013, 06:01:14 PM »
But we give the truth that face to face friendship doesn't offer

Truth be told!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2013, 06:02:33 PM »
With her, she's 100% a cheating kunt... With us, you will certainly get at least some percentage who will not cheat.

if we're going to be all pedantic about it - just because she is a cheating cunit doesn't preclude the possibility that she could give good advice.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2013, 06:08:15 PM »
i know i'll get raped for saying this, but i've got this vague feeling/idea or whatever you wanna call it that it's best to find a true love and live happily ever after with her

in fact, this "friend" in the other city could have been this girl, but i just got too fucking terrified of it all and i "escaped" by making her lose interest in me by discouraging her and just saying stupid shit

i was taught as a little boy that the pretty blue-eyed blondie angel will rescue me and i'll live happily ever after with her, but i know that's just in hollywood and comic books

also, women ask questions like "what's your ideal type of woman?" and if you don't describe her exactly then you're kinda fucked, coz she'll never forget it and bring it up when the time is ripe

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2013, 06:08:35 PM »
if we're going to be all pedantic about it - just because she is a cheating cunit doesn't preclude the possibility that she could give good advice.

I suppose that's true... But I'd trust getbiggers more than I'd trust her at this point.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2013, 06:18:49 PM »
i know i'll get raped for saying this, but i've got this vague feeling/idea or whatever you wanna call it that it's best to find a true love and live happily ever after with her

in fact, this "friend" in the other city could have been this girl, but i just got too fucking terrified of it all and i "escaped" by making her lose interest in me by discouraging her and just saying stupid shit

i was taught as a little boy that the pretty blue-eyed blondie angel will rescue me and i'll live happily ever after with her, but i know that's just in hollywood and comic books

also, women ask questions like "what's your ideal type of woman?" and if you don't describe her exactly then you're kinda fucked, coz she'll never forget it and bring it up when the time is ripe

Honestly,,,you're a fucking male drama queen.

oh...whatever will i do...I'm so confused. ::)

for fuck's sake you are a 40 year old man, stop acting like a high school girl passing notes, no one here really gives a shit about your "problems"  ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2013, 06:25:20 PM »

Childhood is difficult to overcome things are set in path are at 5 years old or so difficult to overcome shapes your whole life.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2013, 08:26:00 PM »

for fuck's sake you are a 40 year old man, stop acting like a high school girl passing notes, no one here really gives a shit about your "problems"  ::)

Groink
we give a
shit about your
problems why
not share them
with getbig

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2013, 08:32:15 PM »
Groink
we give a
shit about your
problems why
not share them
with getbig

Why not post using your regular Moderator account?

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2013, 11:21:40 PM »

What the fuck  ???.  Advice is over...I thought this was some kid..lol..Jeezus fuckin christ. ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2013, 12:41:36 AM »

you need to grow some balls mr burns

your posts make me nauseous

are you taking estrogen
T