Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 141889 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
I should get back in shape asap, I couldn't stand the look of my body in the mirror today. It's terrible when love handles get out of my jeans naked, disgusting.

I would never want to look like coach in the shredded pic or galeniko tho. That's just not my thing. 8-10% is perfectly ok for me.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I should get back in shape asap, I couldn't stand the look of my body in the mirror today. It's terrible when love handles get out of my jeans naked, disgusting.

I would never want to look like coach in the shredded pic or galeniko tho. That's just not my thing. 8-10% is perfectly ok for me.
bro you look amazing at that % (no homo) you have that granite muscle that makes you look strong and you are strong to boot.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team

That's the look I want to achieve and maintain. I arleady had something along these lines, obviously 100x worse. Strong, lean look but without veins everywhere and deathly dehydration.

You also have that look in some of your pics. Obviously pre-contest you're dry as fuck which does not look that good IMO. Yet you had to do what you had to do, bodybuilding is extreme.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
I did this diet after over bulking on Tren I lost like 40lbs in 2-3 months. Amazing diet if you need to lose a shit load of weight in a short period of time

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Call CNN!!! You can lose weight if you stoping eating so much!!!
 ::)
A

epcfitness

• Getbig II
I did this diet after over bulking on Tren I lost like 40lbs in 2-3 months. Amazing diet if you need to lose a shit load of weight in a short period of time

What if you want to maintain body weight or as close to it and get shredded starting at 12% body fat? Would 1.4g tren ace 1g mast prop 500mg test prop 100mg anavar 50mg winstrol do it and just cut down the carbs a bit? Would I look better on that or eating 0 carbs? Eventually getting to a low bodyfat percentage then add in anadrol and continue eating low carbs?

Or have two low carb meals only to use insulin for fullness then the rest of the meals just protein and some fats? I just don't want to be a twig with abs

EXAMPLE

Meal 1 1/2 cup oatmeal, egg whites
Meal 2 1/2 cup white rice, tilapia/chx breast
Meal 3 chx breast/tilapia, greens
Meal 4 Protein Shake, Water
Meal 5 chx breast/tilapia, greens

Pin insulin 10units have meal 1 train
Eat meal 2 post workout
Rest of the days straight protein and greens

Shit I am missing fats someone help and clarify best way to do it

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
I can see how this would work, but where are the fats? I would shrink to nothing on this diet and energy wojuld be crippled. Also, i can eat 5000 cals of steak- easy. Id be a fat ass if i did and lipids would be fuuucked up

kevthekid

• Getbig III
What if you want to maintain body weight or as close to it and get shredded starting at 12% body fat? Would 1.4g tren ace 1g mast prop 500mg test prop 100mg anavar 50mg winstrol do it and just cut down the carbs a bit? Would I look better on that or eating 0 carbs? Eventually getting to a low bodyfat percentage then add in anadrol and continue eating low carbs?

Or have two low carb meals only to use insulin for fullness then the rest of the meals just protein and some fats? I just don't want to be a twig with abs

EXAMPLE

Meal 1 1/2 cup oatmeal, egg whites
Meal 2 1/2 cup white rice, tilapia/chx breast
Meal 3 chx breast/tilapia, greens
Meal 4 Protein Shake, Water
Meal 5 chx breast/tilapia, greens

Pin insulin 10units have meal 1 train
Eat meal 2 post workout
Rest of the days straight protein and greens

Shit I am missing fats someone help and clarify best way to do it

I didn't do the no carb approach i did the low carb approach. I kept my carbs between 120-150 every day except on the days I would train legs i raised carbs to 200-220. The key is to keep fats low and hit cardio 5 days a week. I kept my fats under 40 the entire time and did cardio 20-30 minutes 5-6 days a week walking on a treadmill at the highest elevation at 4mph

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy

kevthekid

• Getbig III
I can see how this would work, but where are the fats? I would shrink to nothing on this diet and energy wojuld be crippled. Also, i can eat 5000 cals of steak- easy. Id be a fat ass if i did and lipids would be fuuucked up

This diet is good for losing weight and getting shredded quick. If I had more time say 20 weeks I wouldn't use this approach and would do a slower cut but this got the job done and I cut down from like 15% Bf in December to 8% currently but I didn't follow it exactly I would have some Cheat meals here and there maybe like 3 cheat meals a month. Also about your steak comment, of course you would become fat eating 5K calories of steak there is a lot of fat in all red meats and yes even the 93% lean ones. In a lean steak there is 12 grams of fat and 28 grams of protein approximately for 4oz but in 4oz lean chicken breast there is 3 grams of fat and 39 grams of protein which is why the diet specifically states to eat only 1 portion of red meats per day

Simple Simon

8lb of ribeye at one sitting? (and thats a high cal fatty cut as well)

The diet does say one serving of steak per day

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
SIMPLE- HOW TO GET CONTEST SHREDDED FOR ANYONE.

All these trainers and coaches make me sick acting like if it's some rocket science shit they are giving away, I have no problem with PT or coaches, they are good for motivation and guidance but where my problem lies is when they mislead their clients into thinking this shit is rocket science.

If you are on HRT or juice then listen up.

Unlimited foods from "protein only sources" + low carbs (green veg allowed) and 20-40 grams of healthy fats will get anyone into single digits.

Unlimited foods from "protein only sources" + No carbs (green veg and others allowed)+ 20-40 grams of healthy fats will get you to contest bodyfat levels.

Forget the calorie counting Bull Shit, forget the complicated dietary metabolism Bull Shit, forget the rocket science, all garbage, don't spend money on some expert trying to act like it is Calculus or physics. What I wrote above will get ANYONE from point A to point B (contest shape) period.

THE LIST

OK, here are your protein sources;

Egg whites
Chicken breast
lean Turkey
Cod
Haddock
Salmon
Tuna
Talipia
Shrimp
Liver
Protein shake ( find one with less then 4 grams of carbs per serving)

Now the following protein sources are kept to once a day;

Lean steak
Lean ground beef
Lean roast beef
Veal

In general I do not consider certain vegetable source to be carbs, cause your metabolism process them without any storage of fat, in other words the calories do not convert to fat

Here are your vegetable source;

Asparagus
Broccoli/purple sprouting broccoli
Cabbage
Cucumber
Onion
Spinach
Romaine lettuce
Tomatoes
Green Peppers

Now the following vegetables should be kept to a minimum;

Celery
Carrots
Mushrooms
Peas

Dietary fats can come from flax oil or a supplement, I do not recommend they come from nuts or sees. From experience it is very easy to go crazy eating from nuts and seeds and can sabotage your diet.

Diet drinks are allowed, they have zero calories anyway.

Keep your veg. to one serving per meal.

ECA to fuel workouts on no carbs

12 weeks maximum use only

The way ECA works is it gives you more energy on less carbs, so say you take 32mg of ephedrine and you have ate 300 grams of carbs, the energy you get from the ECA will NOT be that great, if you ate 200 grams of carbs then the additional energy you get from it ECA will be more, and if you ate 100 grams it will be more yet. On 0 carbs the energy increase is the greatest on ECA. It is almost as if the carbs diminish it's potency.

So it is amazing on a no carb diet. But the problem is people do not know how to use ECA in a maximum beneficial manner so they do not get proper results. First mistake is they take it daily and periodically, huge mistake, your receptors get used to the stimulants fast so before you know it you have to keep upping the dose to achieve the same levels of energy it produces.

This is how I use it, only on training days and prior to a workout to start off with, I will take 32mg of ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, and 80mg aspirin 20 minutes before a workout and I am on a no carb diet and the energy from the ECA is NO different from that of having eaten tons of carbs, I swear absolutely no different in energy levels at all, still cranking 400 on the bench for reps no problem.

By only using it when I need it I will not tap out my receptors that quickly and at around the 3 week mark I will take 48mg of ephedrine instead of 32 cause by this point I will need more to achieve the same results.

at the 5 week mark I am up 64 mg at one time and 300mg of caffeine, the aspirin always stays at 80mg cause the body does not adapt to aspirin ( at least not noticeably). Now every 4 workouts I up the ephedrine by 8mg and when I get to the 96mg of ephedrine I add another 100 mg of caffeine. Remember up to this point your primary reason to have used ECA is as a stimulant for your workout and of course there are other secondary benefits as well.

At week six I take 8mg of ephedrine when I wake up and 8mg at launch, at week 7 I take 16mg of ephedrine when I wake up and 16mg at launch, at week 8 I take 24mg of ephedrine when I wake up and so on and so on. Now the primary reason for the ECA in the morning and at launch is for fat burning and to suppress appetite, while your pre-workout ECA still remains as a stimulant.

Incorporating clen on a no carb diet

TWO ways to do this, one requires you change your diet every two weeks and the other allows you to keep the same diet, however, your ECA protocol has to be changed.

Protocol one; Ok you are running on zero carbs so ECA is a must, and NO CARB diet has to include a stimulant such as ECA no matter what so since ECA and Clen together is rather hard on your heart, so I propose you take clen for 2 weeks and then ECA for 2 weeks, Clen for 2 weeks and then ECA for 2 weeks etc.

The 2 weeks you are on clen you will not have ECA to fuel your workout so you must take in carb pre-workout, but we are talking 100-150 grams of carbs daily. So your diet will be a no carb diet for 2 weeks (ECA) then a low carb diet for 2 weeks (Clen) etc. Plain and simple.

Protocol two; This one is a little harder so DO NOT do it if you are feeling to much anxiety, BE CAREFUL.

As mentioned earlier in the thread that on a NO CARB diet one must take ECA for 2 different reasons- reason #1 to stimulate your workout and reason #2- to stimulate fat burning and appetite suppressant.

Once you start taking Clen drop reason #2, I repeat drop taking ECA multiple times per day as a fat burner and an appetite suppressant. Now the reason is your fat burning will come from Clen and it is already doing a good job so ECA for fat burning is NOT necessary, also there are NO synergistic affect anyway. Now you still need to take ECA as a stimulant pre-workout, this is a must to fuel your workout. At this point nothing changes in your diet, still a no carb diet with Clen as your main source of fat-lose tool and ECA as your main source of stimulant to duel your workout.

CONCLUSION; Do not ask me which one is better, it is not anyones call but yours, this could be hard on your system so make sure you dot all i's and cross all your t's before you make a mistake that can hurt you.

Now as far as dosage, again Clen reactions vary from person to person so I do not know what would be to much or to little for anyone, but I will say this though; start at 20mcg and work your way up, add a little every 2 days until you reach what you like. If you do protocol 2 since you are on ECA as well I would not recommend you ever cross 100 mcg daily and that is a lot. Most people stick to 40-60.

ADDRESSING THE CHEAT/CARB DAY[/[/i][/u]
If you are on low carbs no need for this

On a no carb diet most people use the weekly approach for a carb up day. I do not use this approach.

What I do is simple, I pick intervals in body weight throughtout the course of my journey and once every interval is met I have a cheat day.

Here is an example; start the diet at 250lb and I end up at 205lb so I pick all my cheat days in advance like this;

244 lb
239 lb
234 lb
229 lb
225 lb
221 lb
217 lb
214 lb
211 lb
208 lb
205 lb

Every time I hit my next weight goal I have a carb up day. The carb up day is 300-350 grams of carbs and it does not matter if the carbs are from complex sources or simple sources cause you are way depleted anyway, you will burn it all regardless.

Now notice how the first interval is 6lb and the last one is only 3 lb, well that is because at the beginning you lose lots of weight fast and then as you approach less bodyfat your weight lost slow down. weigh yourself on empty stomach first thing in the morning

Solid ass fucking write up
A

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
OTH, whats the problem with celery??

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, EVERYTHING NOW ON THE FIRST PAGE
« Reply #1038 on: February 28, 2017, 08:48:41 PM »

The celery thing is irking me, why is celery singled out, it's the lowest calorie thing of all...?!?

But no problem when I do this I won't have celery. Yet still. Why pick on the veg?

TheOne

• Getbig III
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, EVERYTHING NOW ON THE FIRST PAGE
« Reply #1039 on: February 28, 2017, 09:37:00 PM »
Isn't doing the no carb thing difficult while on a gram of Tren Ace a week plus a few other things?  I went into Ketosis last week and just felt hypoglycemic all day on high Tren, high Equ, Test Prop, Mast Prop, Anavar and 10 iu's of GH per day.  I had to drink a glass of pineapple juice on Day 5 before I passed the fuck out.

What's the best way to get into a state of Ketosis while on a blast? Or is it better to just shoot for 100g of carbs a day or less while eating high protein and low fat?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1040 on: February 28, 2017, 10:12:07 PM »
Isn't doing the no carb thing difficult while on a gram of Tren Ace a week plus a few other things?  I went into Ketosis last week and just felt hypoglycemic all day on high Tren, high Equ, Test Prop, Mast Prop, Anavar and 10 iu's of GH per day.  I had to drink a glass of pineapple juice on Day 5 before I passed the fuck out.

What's the best way to get into a state of Ketosis while on a blast? Or is it better to just shoot for 100g of carbs a day or less while eating high protein and low fat?

maybe take less gear then....jeez its not rocket science,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
maybe take less gear then....jeez its not rocket science,

how's your diet going bequeef  ???

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Call CNN!!! You can lose weight if you stoping eating so much!!!
 ::)

if you stoping eating of peace
Q

JCL

• Getbig III
isn't this just a keto diet? lol

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
isn't this just a keto diet? lol

yea, just I guess how he does it

I do like how he hits a weight then has his cheat meal/carb day.

for me...keto is the only way I can really cut

JCL

• Getbig III
yea, just I guess how he does it

I do like how he hits a weight then has his cheat meal/carb day.

for me...keto is the only way I can really cut

I've never really done a FULL keto cut, but I'm sure i'd get ripped faster if i did.

I usually incorporate a small amount of carbs either first thing in the morning or around my workouts, and on no training days no carbs really.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Has anyone done this other than one time hard?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Has anyone done this other than one time hard?

Only during my depletion week for 5 days. On day 3 my strength went down, so I don't believe that doing this for weeks while keeping the intensity high in the gym is a good idea.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
if you stoping eating of peace

Lol

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Reading through this thread proves there are many dumb, inexperienced people on this forum who have no clue.