Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142657 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, EVERYTHING NOW ON THE FIRST PAGE
« Reply #925 on: February 02, 2013, 07:53:16 PM »
No, I am watching a movie, have 2 laptops opened, one doing my paper work for my roofing biz and 2nd playing risk on line and have my computer opened to getbig all at the same time so who gives a fuck about a typo. So you admit your Asian, good, only took 5 posts.

A 'typo'? You butchered the whole word! And I didn't admit I was Asian, only HALF Asian. I'm white not Asian.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, EVERYTHING NOW ON THE FIRST PAGE
« Reply #926 on: February 02, 2013, 07:54:00 PM »
confucious say's this one is a little mixed up,,,

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #927 on: February 02, 2013, 07:55:54 PM »
A 'typo'? You butchered the whole word! And I didn't admit I was Asian, only HALF Asian. I'm white not Asian.
LOL, if you look 2 posts above you will see that I spelled it properly thus proving it was a typo  ;)

Anyhow why are you ashamed of being Asian, not very nice of you.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #928 on: February 02, 2013, 08:00:21 PM »
LOL, if you look 2 posts above you will see that I spelled it properly thus proving it was a typo  ;)

Anyhow why are you ashamed of being Asian, not very nice of you.

You only spelt it correctly because you were copying my post. And I'm not ashamed of being half Asian; for the umptieth time I'm WHITE not Asian!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #929 on: February 02, 2013, 08:03:56 PM »
lol, jon harridan will not only run into a timeout, i think he might be the first in history here to get his posts deleted.
Fuck though I have to admit, this guy is entertaining the hell out of me, I think he has been drinking all day. LMAO tomorrow he will wake up in time out and not remember anything and be like "wtf"  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #930 on: February 02, 2013, 08:08:25 PM »
Fuck though I have to admit, this guy is entertaining the hell out of me, I think he has been drinking all day. LMAO tomorrow he will wake up in time out and not remember anything and be like "wtf"  ;D
he'll just comeback with new account 'johnny malaysia'

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #931 on: February 02, 2013, 08:10:32 PM »
lol, jon harridan will not only run into a timeout, i think he might be the first in history here to get his posts deleted.

A timeout? This coming from a bloody satyr who posted a shot of a woman's privates? That's PROHIBITED on this board, I'm sure you know. I can easily report you to Ron for that.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #932 on: February 02, 2013, 08:12:01 PM »
he'll just comeback with new account 'johnny malaysia'

'Johnny Canada', you mean; I'm Canadian not Malaysian. I'm aiming to win the IFBB Mr Canada like the legendary Vince Basile!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #933 on: February 02, 2013, 08:14:03 PM »
'Johnny Canada', you mean; I'm Canadian not Malaysian. I'm aiming to win the IFBB Mr Canada like the legendary Vince Basile!
i have to say'johnny canada'the malasyian sensation vince looks good there on 10 mg of dboll ,,,

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #934 on: February 02, 2013, 08:15:41 PM »
A timeout? This coming from a bloody satyr who posted a shot of a woman's privates? That's PROHIBITED on this board, I'm sure you know. I can easily report you to Ron for that.
Go ahead, he will get nothing but a warning, in fact there are a few strikes before time out, you on the other hand have to prove that you are the guy in that pic because if we prove you are not, automatic time out for you, Ron does NOT tolerate impersonation, in fact it is a criminal offence you are committing pretending to be that guy, he can have you charged for in personating him Not even funny or cool bro, you are walking on eggs shell here bro.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #935 on: February 02, 2013, 08:19:08 PM »
i have to say'johnny canada'the malasyian sensation vince looks good there on 10 mg of dboll ,,,

Reminiscent of no less than the immortal Steve Reeves!

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #936 on: February 02, 2013, 08:21:56 PM »
Go ahead, he will get nothing but a warning, in fact there are a few strikes before time out, you on the other hand have to prove that you are the guy in that pic because if we prove you are not, automatic time out for you, Ron does NOT tolerate impersonation, in fact it is a criminal offence you are committing pretending to be that guy, he can have you charged for in personating him Not even funny or cool bro, you are walking on eggs shell here bro.

I don't have to prove shit. I just posted a few pics of myself and you come off threatening me? Of course I'm me; who else would I be? ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #937 on: February 02, 2013, 08:23:00 PM »
I don't have to prove shit. I just posted a few pics of myself and you come off threatening me? Of course I'm me; who else would I be? ::)
That is not you and easy to prove it is not and then say bye bye getbig.   :-*

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #938 on: February 02, 2013, 08:26:26 PM »
That is not you and easy to prove it is not and then say bye bye getbig.   :-*

Prove that I am not me then, go ahead and try. Remember, you actually thought that I was from MIT, genius. LOL, if anything I wager your pics are entirely fake and you're just a little boy typing from his mom's basement. Good decoy bro. ;)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #939 on: February 02, 2013, 08:27:17 PM »
This is a fun thread. There is so much to this thread.. but Onetime is pretty spot on.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #940 on: February 02, 2013, 08:47:51 PM »
This is a fun thread. There is so much to this thread.. but Onetime is pretty spot on.

As spot on as the doping tests Lance Armstrong took that all came back negative.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #941 on: February 02, 2013, 10:14:51 PM »
Team Harridan here with an exclusive coup. Will Brink's Bodybuilding Revealed is now FREE for all Getbiggers to savour and enjoy! :P

http://www.brinkzone.com/uploads/bbrexample.pdf

ukjeff

« Reply #942 on: February 03, 2013, 03:10:09 AM »
Funny, I lift more and have better work outs on NO carbs.
Its because you are whizzing your tits off on stimulant drugs.

How do you perform when you don't take the stims?

And be careful you don't blow a hole in your foot when you reply, I know how impulsive you can be.  ;)

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #943 on: February 03, 2013, 04:45:38 AM »
You only spelt it correctly because you were copying my post. And I'm not ashamed of being half Asian; for the umptieth time I'm WHITE not Asian!

So you are a:
 White ( ashamed of his Malayan maternal heritage)
 bodybuilding ( double chinned big bellied rotundant
 self proclaimed man of God (screams abuse and hate on those who dis agree with him here)
abhors oral sex (is either a virgin or afaid and ashamed of his own desires)
and studed strategic mamagement (but hasnt a clue about getting on with people)

are you happy ?
c

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #944 on: February 03, 2013, 01:06:09 PM »
Its because you are whizzing your tits off on stimulant drugs.

How do you perform when you don't take the stims?

And be careful you don't blow a hole in your foot when you reply, I know how impulsive you can be.  ;)
True, not denying that at all, however the stims are not as effective with carbs since the carbs make me sleepy so regardless of the reason, my position remains the same my workouts are way better on NO carbs and that's the bottom line.

Valid point gets a valid reply. Trolling like a bitch gets an ownage  ;)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #945 on: February 03, 2013, 01:09:41 PM »
some seriously envious/jelly peeps in this thread, quite entertaining.

ukjeff

« Reply #946 on: February 03, 2013, 01:34:47 PM »
True, not denying that at all, however the stims are not as effective with carbs since the carbs make me sleepy so regardless of the reason, my position remains the same my workouts are way better on NO carbs and that's the bottom line.

Valid point gets a valid reply. Trolling like a bitch gets an ownage
So is this diet OK for someone who doesn't wish to take excessive amounts of stimulants and would like to retain a normal life and interact with other people without coming across as a jittering drug addict?

Try again, are your workouts better/worse/same without the stims?
Im glad you are taking a bit more time posting your responses, however try and actually answer the question asked.
"Ownage" hahahah...you haven't got it in you.
Ive got your number mate, and you know it.   ;)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #947 on: February 03, 2013, 01:38:04 PM »

Valid point gets a valid reply. Trolling like a bitch gets an ownage  ;)

How the fuck can good quality low GI carbs with a low glycemic load make you feel sleepy? On the contrary you should be receiving a steady stream of energy.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #948 on: February 03, 2013, 02:02:27 PM »
So is this diet OK for someone who doesn't wish to take excessive amounts of stimulants and would like to retain a normal life and interact with other people without coming across as a jittering drug addict?

Try again, are your workouts better/worse/same without the stims?
Im glad you are taking a bit more time posting your responses, however try and actually answer the question asked.
"Ownage" hahahah...you haven't got it in you.
Ive got your number mate, and you know it.   ;)

Jeff I think you are actually a bit retarded , you have been given the links to studies published in scientific journals . One that showed that a group of elite gymnasts showed no strength loss whilst on keto/low carb diets and greater fat loss than on a conventional 'balanced' diet.

And another study on regular people that showed the participants were more likely to stick to a low carb/keto diet than they were to a low fat diet, and that they showed greater fat loss on the low carb diet and even had better lipid profiles!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3411406/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15148063

What exactly have you put forward to show your way of dieting is better than the low carb approach...?

Oh yeh some mumbo jumbo about you couldn't drive your car or hold down a normal job while on low carb diet...

Your argument here has been extremely compelling ::)

ukjeff

« Reply #949 on: February 03, 2013, 02:06:49 PM »
Jeff I think you are actually a bit retarded , you have been given the links to studies published in scientific journals . One that showed that a group of elite gymnasts showed no strength loss whilst on keto/low carb diets and greater fat loss than on a conventional 'balanced' diet.

And another study on regular people that showed the participants were more likely to stick to a low carb/keto diet than they were to a low fat diet, and that they showed greater fat loss on the low carb diet and even better lipid profiles!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3411406/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15148063

What exactly have you put forward to show your way of dieting is better than the low carb approach...?

Oh yeh some mumbo jumbo about you couldn't drive your car or hold down a normal job while on low carb diet...

Your argument here has been extremely compelling

Would you like some links to the benefits of a calorie controlled diet that includes carbs?
Surely not?
I didn't think that a human being would be so naive to realise that such evidence didn't exist.