Author Topic: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed  (Read 100772 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2013, 03:54:29 PM »
Some really intelligent mother fukcers take the Doomsday Clock very seriously...It is now 5 mins to 12...That means that right now scientist believe we are in close to the same amount of trouble we were in during the Cold War when people were building bomb shelters. WHAT DO THEY KNOW THAT WE DONT?

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/01/15/end-near-doomsday-clock-holds-at-5-til-midnight/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2013, 03:58:07 PM »
ok i dont get it, did kids get shot or what, im confused??
a the dead teachers still alive? or are they heroes?? or did kids die and the media added more shit in to sell stories.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2013, 04:14:11 PM »
Of course not , it makes much more sense to build a flying space station and invest billions and billions on that old pile of floating junk instead of a permanent building on moon only a few hours away from the space station
Sarcasm noted! ;)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2013, 04:16:59 PM »
I've never met a single conspiracy theorist that I liked.  All of them are annoying idiots. 
So you think their are no conspiracies anywhere?

con·spir·a·cy  (kn-spîr-s)
n. pl. con·spir·a·cies
1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
2. A group of conspirators.
3. Law An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
4. A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design: a conspiracy of wind and tide that devastated coastal areas.

People conspire all the time!

Some conspiracy theories are now fact - even admitted by the governement (Gulf of Tonkin)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2013, 04:34:21 PM »
the shootings never happened it was a hoax to take our second amendment rights

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2013, 05:04:42 PM »
the shootings never happened it was a NRA hoax to sell more guns
FIXED
V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2013, 05:06:55 PM »
the shootings never happened it was a NRA hoax to sell more guns

FIXED

the shootings never happened it was a NRA hoax to sell more guns in a conspiracy with the US government to collect more sales taxes on gun sales to stimulate the Obama economy and make people forget all about the the attack on embassy in Libya

Fixed

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2013, 06:25:29 PM »
http://streetknowledge.wordpress.com/2013/01/15/video-anderson-cooper-fires-back-at-sandy-hook-conspiracy-theorists/

Anderson Cooper admitted that he did CIA training awhile back and supposedly it wasn't for him.  :-\He claimed his mom got him into it. lmao

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2013, 06:32:25 PM »
Anderson Cooper admitted that he did CIA training awhile back and supposedly it wasn't for him.  :-\He claimed his mom got him into it. lmao

part of operation Mockingbird...He isn't to be trusted.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2013, 06:35:07 PM »
The sandy hook shootings was done by Bush (the first one)...he faked being close to death so he can orchestrate it from a secure location. I also heard that he killed JFK too .... ::) ::) ::) Of course he did 9/11 too.
Dude is just a killing machine. He and the five other white people who rule the world (all Skulls) conspire to dictate human history thru covert operations.  ::) ::) ::)

hahaha conspiracy theorist are control freaks that make up reasons so that they don't feel so helpless...you waste your time believing and reading this bullshit long enuf you start to believe it.
L

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #136 on: January 15, 2013, 06:36:04 PM »
abdominal is part of a cointelpro

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: January 15, 2013, 06:39:02 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2013, 06:40:36 PM »
abdominal is part of a cointelpro

That would mean i'm a somebody...And I can assure you that i am not.lol

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: January 15, 2013, 06:53:52 PM »
The sandy hook shootings was done by Bush (the first one)...he faked being close to death so he can orchestrate it from a secure location. I also heard that he killed JFK too .... ::) ::) ::) Of course he did 9/11 too.
Dude is just a killing machine. He and the five other white people who rule the world (all Skulls) conspire to dictate human history thru covert operations.  ::) ::) ::)

hahaha conspiracy theorist are control freaks that make up reasons so that they don't feel so helpless...you waste your time believing and reading this bullshit long enuf you start to believe it.

this is about blood oil sir, there are serious players involved in this oversees and abroad with far more power than people can fathom, with influence that spreads far deeper than your whipping boy presidents. think BIG. and If you think this isn't about money and control you are a fool.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 15, 2013, 07:31:32 PM »
That would mean i'm a somebody...And I can assure you that i am not.lol

oh you have definitely been noticed.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #141 on: January 15, 2013, 07:33:08 PM »
oh you have definitely been noticed.
Actually I've already reported him to my COINTELPRO friends. You can bet he's already at a "re-neducation" camp.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #142 on: January 15, 2013, 07:37:12 PM »
I find it curious that these secret skulls with "far more power than you can fathom" can shut an entire town up and pull off a fake massacre, but they can't pull these conspiracy videos off Youtube

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2013, 07:51:00 PM »
I find it curious that these secret skulls with "far more power than you can fathom" can shut an entire town up and pull off a fake massacre, but they can't pull these conspiracy videos off Youtube
hahah exactly .....
L

epic_alien

« Reply #144 on: January 15, 2013, 08:13:50 PM »

if they did, the general sheep public would wonder why, then the whole thing would unwravel eventually. conspiracy videos and any info related keep the sheep content, and in line. cause they know if they agree with the conspiracy they will face the scrutiny they themselves put forth on  to conspiracy or truther types,

its sad  that people are their own worse enemy.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #145 on: January 15, 2013, 08:19:59 PM »
They control the media not the Internet

They are not as powerful as Annonymous on the World Wide Web , if they even tried to stop something Annonymous would find a way to get it out

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 15, 2013, 08:22:23 PM »
They control the media not the Internet

They are not as powerful as Annonymous on the World Wide Web , if they even tried to stop something Annonymous would find a way to get it out

Ah. Us idiots thought the internet was media too, but what do we know.

btw, as soon as I posted about Abdominal a helicopter started flying by my office building.  No whisper drive or anything, I feel like they want me to know they're there.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #147 on: January 15, 2013, 08:57:38 PM »
I can see the doubt that might creep into people's minds about some "conspiracy" theories, such as what happened on 9/11.

But you people who are buying into crazy conspiracies regarding this shooting seriously need to get a fucking job and get off the Internet so much. The video at the start of this thread is fucking amateur hour.

I live in CT and know people effected by this, as well as people who grew up in that town.

The kid had access to guns. He knew how to use them. He was whacked in the head and shot up the school. There are bodies. There were funerals. Case fucking closed!

Yes, there were inconsistencies in some of the early reporting because that is the nature of cable news these days. Put it out now. Start talking about it right away. Make assumptions right away. It's always going to be like that.

You want truth. Get off the fucking computer and visit that town and the families effected. You'll get your fucking truth. When you're done, go get a fucking job!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #148 on: January 15, 2013, 10:36:50 PM »
So there weren't any dead Jews in Germany during WWII?

a

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: January 15, 2013, 10:37:59 PM »
So there weren't any dead Jews in Germany during WWII?

That is correct Sir.