Author Topic: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed  (Read 101070 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
« Reply #150 on: January 15, 2013, 10:40:24 PM »
Thank you good sir.
a

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #151 on: January 15, 2013, 11:45:02 PM »
Some really intelligent mother fukcers take the Doomsday Clock very seriously...It is now 5 mins to 12...That means that right now scientist believe we are in close to the same amount of trouble we were in during the Cold War when people were building bomb shelters. WHAT DO THEY KNOW THAT WE DONT?

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/01/15/end-near-doomsday-clock-holds-at-5-til-midnight/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock

What a weird fkn concept this clock is. Almost like a superstitious undertone to the whole thing...totally bizarre.

Kane89

• Getbig II
« Reply #153 on: January 16, 2013, 12:38:14 AM »

Fast forward to just before 8:30 and see the "dad" who lost a kid laugh before he thinks the camera starts rolling and then gets ready to start play acting his sorrow. Amazing! Please anyone explain this shit!!!
There are many more gems in this video. This is a total fraud committed to pass gun laws. The perpetrators need to hang!

Great post OP this is going viral, great to see people waking up..    :)

They now have added a warning before watching the video, this is obviously ruffling some feathers..

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #154 on: January 16, 2013, 12:47:12 AM »
Great post OP this is going viral, great to see people waking up..    :)

They now have added a warning before watching the video, this is obviously ruffling some feathers..
If you think that this mass shooting was either faked or a psyop by the government you must be absolutely fucking NUTS.  Only in America could they be so mentally retarded to believe such nonsense. Such mass paranoia and hysteria, from an outsiders perspective it truly does look like mass collective mental illness.  The average American is so mentally sick and lacking any self awareness, they truly think it is normal to behave in this way, either creating non existent conspiracies or raging about gun rights.  What a sick country!
V

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: January 16, 2013, 02:09:52 AM »
Nothing sick about it....it just presents another perspective on viewing a particular event.  How many "we are all grieving" or "this time of mourning and healing" can you possibly stomach?  I like hard jabs to the stomach that question certain events that disregard others' feelings. 

I personally don't buy the conspiracy as a whole, but it most certainly raises a few valid questions about the official story we are fed.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #157 on: January 16, 2013, 02:13:43 AM »
Nothing sick about it....it just presents another perspective on viewing a particular event.  How many "we are all grieving" or "this time of mourning and healing" can you possibly stomach?  I like hard jabs to the stomach that question certain events that disregard others' feelings. 

I personally don't buy the conspiracy as a whole, but it most certainly raises a few valid questions about the official story we are fed.
According to the article I posted, the grieving man, is not a card carrying SAG actor or a "crisis actor". And it seems that people want to make connections that aren't there.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: January 16, 2013, 02:20:04 AM »
If you think that this mass shooting was either faked or a psyop by the government you must be absolutely fucking NUTS.  Only in America could they be so mentally retarded to believe such nonsense. Such mass paranoia and hysteria, from an outsiders perspective it truly does look like mass collective mental illness.  The average American is so mentally sick and lacking any self awareness, they truly think it is normal to behave in this way, either creating non existent conspiracies or raging about gun rights.  What a sick country!
are you kidding me, coming from you of all people? Aren't you the one who thinks 9/11 is an inside job and a huge supporter of Julian assange?? You think this for some reason is out of the realm of possibility because you support gun control.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: January 16, 2013, 02:33:58 AM »
are you kidding me, coming from you of all people? Aren't you the one who thinks 9/11 is an inside job and a huge supporter of Julian assange?? You think this for some reason is out of the realm of possibility because you support gun control.
9/11 is definitely questionable, Julian Assange has nothing to do with conspiracies, he actually dislikes 9/11 truthers and I couldn't care less about Gun Control, I just think those who overtly favour and advocate against Gun Control are completely fucking nuts and show obvious signs of serious mental illness.  If you think that this is a conspiracy based on the media getting their facts wrong initially (this is common with every tragedy, their is a lot of competition to be first with the news, and as a result some questionable things get reported, eventually the truth comes out) or because some parents weren't as grief stricken as you think they should be, that's ABUSRD!

Already this piece of shit youtube video has been debunked and showed to be full of lies, like the guy whose house some kids ran to being a member of the screen actors guild, complete bullshit! but do you think some teenagers in a trench-coat and a youtube account are going to care about a small inconvenient thing called the truth!  And you have it the wrong way around, you think it's a CONSPIRACY because you advocate against GUN CONTROL!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 16, 2013, 02:37:11 AM »
I like hard jabs to the stomach that question certain events that disregard others' feelings.  

HHHMMMM, Sounds like your average SOCIOPATH!  I am sure you make friends easily!  ::)
V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #161 on: January 16, 2013, 07:45:43 AM »
What is crazy is a video like this has 5 million watch views

And a dumb fucking video of a Korean Gook pretending to ride a donkey and saying condom style over and over gets a billion views

What a beautiful world we live in

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #162 on: January 16, 2013, 09:34:12 AM »
Ekulo needs a punch in the throat.  Where's Lee Priest when you need him?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #163 on: January 16, 2013, 10:11:22 AM »
What a weird fkn concept this clock is. Almost like a superstitious undertone to the whole thing...totally bizarre.

yes some of the most intelligent minds on the planet contribute to the Doomsday clock. Yet many people will call the Doomsday clock a hoax and blame CT'ers for even bringing it up.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #164 on: January 16, 2013, 10:58:36 AM »
So 19 pissed off Arabs didn't fly those planes into NYC and the Pentagon? OK, sure.
a

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 16, 2013, 11:02:09 AM »
So 19 pissed off Arabs didn't fly those planes into NYC and the Pentagon? OK, sure.
Nope , Arabs don't exist ,they are unemployed actors paid by the government .

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #166 on: January 16, 2013, 11:08:57 AM »
I knew Americans were dumb, but this is just on a whole new level  :-\
P

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 16, 2013, 11:15:24 AM »
I knew Americans were dumb, but this is just on a whole new level  :-\
Oh brother  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #168 on: January 16, 2013, 11:17:06 AM »

not sure, but i am sure that the FBI found this Magic Terrorist Passport on the streets of NYC before the towers collapesed

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #169 on: January 16, 2013, 11:18:32 AM »

not sure, but i am sure that the FBI found this Magic Terrorist Passport on the streets of NYC before the towers collapesed

lol

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: January 16, 2013, 11:19:34 AM »

It can be arabs who did it, sure

but with the co-operation of the govt

look up "operation northwood" - it is just ONE example of govt funded terrorism as a POLICY

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #171 on: January 16, 2013, 12:03:03 PM »
It can be arabs who did it, sure

but with the co-operation of the govt

look up "operation northwood" - it is just ONE example of govt funded terrorism as a POLICY
I don't consider myself a conspiracy guy, but the Operation Northwoods thing is mind blowing.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #172 on: January 16, 2013, 12:04:15 PM »
"I think conspiracy theories are a conspiracy of the Gov't to keep us from thinking about real issues."

-Said by a poster on Jalopnik

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #173 on: January 16, 2013, 12:05:02 PM »
Reptilian shape shifters?
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #174 on: January 16, 2013, 12:09:01 PM »
Could be those families were planted there years ago, purposely to bring their kids to this school so they can be part of this scheme.  Seems logical right?