Author Topic: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed  (Read 100779 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
« Reply #200 on: January 16, 2013, 07:57:09 PM »
Yes, posting the entire interview would be good. There could have been periods of laughter and crying. Though if multiple sets of parents are predominantly laughing and smiling throughout the interview, I'd say that is a little strange.

Swear to God none of them show no emotion. The first couple reminds me of watching one of those late night infomercials where people talk about how the got rich making money just turn the sound down. I unfortunately know a few people who have lost children and they are inconsolable. They didn't cry for hours they cried for days and when they weren't crying they looking terrible, puffy faces red eyes zombie looking.  These people were being interviewed mostly within 24 hours. WTF????

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: January 16, 2013, 07:58:14 PM »
Gotcha.     Can you post you those entire interviews? Those screens grabs seem crazy.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=567_1358131510

Just fast forward and they are easy to find.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: January 16, 2013, 07:59:28 PM »
Good point Tommy all these "actors" should lose their SAG cards they sucked at grief!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: January 16, 2013, 08:01:22 PM »
Gotcha.     Can you post you those entire interviews? Those screens grabs seem crazy.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #204 on: January 16, 2013, 08:02:40 PM »
Swear to God none of them show no emotion. The first couple reminds me of watching one of those late night infomercials where people talk about how the got rich making money just turn the sound down. I unfortunately know a few people who have lost children and they are inconsolable. They didn't cry for hours they cried for days and when they weren't crying they looking terrible, puffy faces red eyes zombie looking.  These people were being interviewed mostly within 24 hours. WTF????
dude thats what i thought,i remember looking in the paper coffin being carried the pallbearers nothing no moist eyes,red,grimaces nothing,when the president spoke at the auditorium silence no whimpering,shrieks ,nothing,your talking tragedy epic proportions that would turn a community upside down.i don't know,,,

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #205 on: January 16, 2013, 08:07:06 PM »
Just watched a few of the posted interviews.  These are simply rational, sane people, that know their kid was killed. What are you looking for? Some sort of  "I"LL KILL THAT FUCKER'S FAMILY!!!!!" response.

Worst thread in Getbig's history. Worst.
a

CichirelloMagnet

• Getbig II
« Reply #206 on: January 16, 2013, 08:09:42 PM »
"Even I think this is too much of a stretch." - Manti Teo

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: January 16, 2013, 08:10:08 PM »
 There is no ''right way'' to grieve you stupid cocksuckers .

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: January 16, 2013, 08:11:04 PM »

God forgive me, but the more I watch that the angrier I get. These people called Anderson Cooper, for what??? One day your daughter's brutally murdered and the next you are sitting with Anderson Cooper talking weird shit and another couple of getting publicity shots all smiley with the president??

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: January 16, 2013, 08:12:50 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: January 16, 2013, 08:13:58 PM »

Grieving doesn't usually involve laughter and smiles at least not within the first few hours of your young child being used for target practice.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: January 16, 2013, 08:16:31 PM »
???

She said her daughter was all about peace for the world or something similar. What little girl or boy at that age goes around talking about world peace? WEIRD

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: January 16, 2013, 08:22:05 PM »
What little girl or boy at that age goes around talking about world peace? WEIRD
::)
You don't have kids ,do you?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: January 16, 2013, 08:24:33 PM »
::)
You don't have kids ,do you?

.org/images/news_kids_hearts.png[/img]

Yeah I'm sure these kids orchestrated the event all by themselves.  ::)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: January 16, 2013, 08:30:29 PM »
Yeah I'm sure these kids orchestrated the event all by themselves.  ::)
I missed the part where her mom said that  the little girl  organized a  world peace rally . ::)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: January 16, 2013, 08:33:28 PM »
I missed the part where her mom said that  the little girl  organized a  world peace rally . ::)
maybe she wanted to be Miss USA?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: January 16, 2013, 08:35:19 PM »
+-

Dear God you're pretty thick and not in a good way.  ;D Point is if these kids are into world peace it's because their parents got them involved and it wasn't just some randon idea like these idiot parents imply. I think they wanted their 15 minutes of fame at the expense of their daughter.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: January 16, 2013, 08:41:25 PM »
+-
 these kids are into world peace it's because their parents got them involved and it wasn't just some randon idea like these idiot parents imply.

I agree
they said their daughter loved  to draw the  peace sign , that's some crazy shit.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #218 on: January 16, 2013, 08:51:02 PM »
She said her daughter was all about peace for the world or something similar. What little girl or boy at that age goes around talking about world peace? WEIRD

Thats fucked man, very fucken weird.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #219 on: January 16, 2013, 08:54:39 PM »
Thats fucked man, very fucken weird.

it's also weird that Buster Douglas KO'ed Mike Tyson. . . but it really happened.
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #220 on: January 16, 2013, 08:57:56 PM »

Che, I agree with this. The problem is that MULTIPLE sets of parents are laughing and smiling. I could understand if it was one set of parents who just happen to laugh and smile to hide their pain. But its been happening with a lot of these parents. What are the chances they ALL are grieving the same exact way (through laughing and smiling). That is what makes it suspicious, not the laughing and smiling, but the amount of different parents that are reacting in a similar manner. That is what is making me wonder.
X

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: January 16, 2013, 08:59:06 PM »
Che, I agree with this. The problem is that MULTIPLE sets of parents are laughing and smiling. I could understand if it was one set of parents who just happen to laugh and smile to hide their pain. But its been happening with a lot of these parents. What are the chances they ALL are grieving the same exact way (through laughing and smiling). That is what makes it suspicious, not the laughing and smiling, but the amount of different parents that are reacting in a similar manner.

Bingo! The Stepford town.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: January 16, 2013, 08:59:20 PM »
if they did, the general sheep public would wonder why, then the whole thing would unwravel eventually. conspiracy videos and any info related keep the sheep content, and in line. cause they know if they agree with the conspiracy they will face the scrutiny they themselves put forth on  to conspiracy or truther types,

its sad  that people are their own worse enemy.

exactly, the more theories out there the better. the truth blends in somewhere in the bowels of all the theories which might not ever be solved.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #223 on: January 16, 2013, 08:59:58 PM »
exactly, the more theories out there the better. the truth blends in somewhere in the bowels of all the theories which might not ever be solved.
Agree, the truth always lies in the middle somewhere.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: January 16, 2013, 09:02:21 PM »
ok,,,not when 7 yr old children are gunned down in a small town in a elementary school,,,yeah great time to show your pearly whites and pose for pictures ....

good answer