Author Topic: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed  (Read 100876 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
« Reply #250 on: January 16, 2013, 09:38:06 PM »
A LOT! Hard to put a number on it, but it would have to be a significant amount of people.

No. Just kill everybody. But then you have to kill the killers. But then you have to kill the killers of the killers. Oh fuck it.
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #251 on: January 16, 2013, 09:40:39 PM »
No. Just kill everybody. But then you have to kill the killers. But then you have to kill the killers of the killers. Oh fuck it.

He will save us all

X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #252 on: January 16, 2013, 09:41:32 PM »
Thread complete.
a

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: January 16, 2013, 09:42:13 PM »
A LOT! Hard to put a number on it, but it would have to be a significant amount of people.
Exactly , '' three can keep a secret if two of them are dead ''

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #254 on: January 16, 2013, 09:45:14 PM »
PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: January 16, 2013, 09:52:58 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #256 on: January 16, 2013, 10:00:49 PM »
For what it's worth, there are a lot of people like myself (level headed, NOT conspiracy theorists, just normal people), who find some really conflicting and confusing information given to us from the media regarding Sandy Hook.

We're (I'm) not crazy for acknowledging that there is misinformation given to us.  There are contradictions regarding what actually happened.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: January 16, 2013, 10:08:15 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #258 on: January 16, 2013, 10:09:31 PM »
Assault rifles killed less than 320 people in a nation of 312,000,000 (many of which were probably gang related).

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #259 on: January 16, 2013, 10:32:17 PM »
Can't forget these crocodile tears

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #260 on: January 17, 2013, 05:14:02 AM »
That's it Shockwave! I can't take no more.  I'm sending this guy to your house. 
;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: January 17, 2013, 07:36:27 AM »
Because I've watched hundreds of movies that involved loved ones reactions to the death of their child, I am an expert on how a father or mother should react immediatly after their child is murdered. In fact, a friend of my wife just this weekend, lost her 17 yr old unexpectedly on Sunday. We went to visit her Monday and she wasn't crying inconsolably. She wasn't on her knees screaming for Jesus... she was kind of up beat. She smiled on ocassion and laughed a few times at some little joke. I immediatly saw through this charade and called her on her bullshit. I accused her of fabricating her daughters death because she wasn't acting like I thought she should act, having just lost her child who she lived and breathed for...

On a more serious note.. I've been to several scenes where someone just lost a loved one and the responses are all over the place.. after awhile you tend to realize it is very difficult to judge someones guilt by those responses. Grief is a powerful thing  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #262 on: January 17, 2013, 09:41:49 AM »
Because I've watched hundreds of movies that involved loved ones reactions to the death of their child, I am an expert on how a father or mother should react immediatly after their child is murdered. In fact, a friend of my wife just this weekend, lost her 17 yr old unexpectedly on Sunday. We went to visit her Monday and she wasn't crying inconsolably. She wasn't on her knees screaming for Jesus... she was kind of up beat. She smiled on ocassion and laughed a few times at some little joke. I immediatly saw through this charade and called her on her bullshit. I accused her of fabricating her daughters death because she wasn't acting like I thought she should act, having just lost her child who she lived and breathed for...

On a more serious note.. I've been to several scenes where someone just lost a loved one and the responses are all over the place.. after awhile you tend to realize it is very difficult to judge someones guilt by those responses. Grief is a powerful thing  

Good post...The human will go through a LOOP of emotions. And lets not forget that 1 out of every 24 people that walk the earth are sociopaths. Which means they don't have the ability to have empathy toward anything. So if a sociopath loses a so called "loved one", their emotional LOOP is going to look a lot different than most other people's.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #263 on: January 17, 2013, 09:48:50 AM »
The 2 posts above are good^^^

You can not predict behaviour based on grief, it is an emotion in a field of it's own, some cry, some laugh, hell some even dance, impossible to know what their feeling are based on behaviour

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: January 17, 2013, 09:50:02 AM »
For what it's worth, there are a lot of people like myself (level headed, NOT conspiracy theorists, just normal people), who find some really conflicting and confusing information given to us from the media regarding Sandy Hook.

We're (I'm) not crazy for acknowledging that there is misinformation given to us.  There are contradictions regarding what actually happened.

What's the contradiction?  A madman went into a school and killed 24 people, then committed suicide.

Do you need the scenerio to play out as if it were a scripted soap opera with characters and plot lines?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #265 on: January 17, 2013, 09:52:42 AM »
What's the contradiction?  A madman went into a school and killed 24 people, then committed suicide.

Do you need the scenerio to play out as if it were a scripted soap opera with characters and plot lines?

I don't "need" any sort of story to be played out; I'm not looking for entertainment. I've just noticed some discrepancies. So have a lot of other normal, logically thinking people.

I'll throw one out there: the weapons used, and where they were found. Hint: check the News footage of the weapons in the car, and compare what weapon was actually used to killed the kids.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #266 on: January 17, 2013, 10:01:44 AM »

that's where i'm at on it,,same logic.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #267 on: January 17, 2013, 10:03:49 AM »
That this thread has reached page 11 shows two things:
1: people don't trust the government
2: the majority of getbig is retarded
Hth

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: January 17, 2013, 10:04:09 AM »

the weapons used, and where they were found
What weapons did  he use ?
Where did they find the weapons ?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: January 17, 2013, 10:04:31 AM »
was there a funeral for the retarded kid and the mother  ??? ???

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: January 17, 2013, 10:06:59 AM »
was there a funeral or the retarded kid and the mother  ??? ???

Yes

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #271 on: January 17, 2013, 10:08:11 AM »
What weapons did  he use ?
Where did they find the weapons ?
I'm not holding any ones hand to inform them about this. Look it up, the info is out there. I have no agenda here, I'm not trying to accomplish anything, just merely stating my observation of the facts and saying that there are discrepancies. Research for yourself and come to your own conclusion. That's what I did.  You're a smart guy Che.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: January 17, 2013, 10:12:12 AM »
If you think these events were organized your a moron. If you think a group or several groups didn't use this story to push an agenda your a moron. I can tell you from being with the police, when a judge holds evidence and police reports for 90 days, something fucked up is going on, especially with a national story that nobody has but is demanding answers to.

There was no ar-15 used in this crime. They are holding everything for 90 days while our government are passing laws in record time. Think about it.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: January 17, 2013, 10:12:30 AM »
I'm not holding any ones hand to inform them about this. Look it up, the info is out there. I have no agenda here, I'm not trying to accomplish anything, just merely stating my observation of the facts and saying that there are discrepancies. Research for yourself and come to your own conclusion. That's what I did.
So,  you don't know what the fuck  you're talking about .

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: January 17, 2013, 10:16:10 AM »
So,  you don't know what the fuck  you're talking about .

;D