Author Topic: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed  (Read 101021 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: SANDY HOOK CONSPIRATORS are offensive whackjobs!
« Reply #350 on: January 19, 2013, 10:25:01 PM »
Whiny Aussie dicksucker still sniveling and getting his panties in a knot

You are a liar, no one gives a shit about your psychotic anti-gun temper tantrums. I seriously wish the pitbulls would have gotten to your throat you whiny kunt

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: January 19, 2013, 10:44:19 PM »
Actually there aren't that many. Many people are just posting the same media vids over and over.
Some of the network footage is definitely from cell phone cameras so they would have paid people for that stuff. Pretty boring though just loads of cars around the firehouse and people talking on their phones.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #352 on: January 19, 2013, 10:53:09 PM »
Why hasn't the brother of father of the killer talked or been on mainstream shows being interviewed???

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: January 19, 2013, 11:08:21 PM »
Why hasn't the brother of father of the killer talked or been on mainstream shows being interviewed???
They are rich why would they?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: January 19, 2013, 11:11:12 PM »
They are rich why would they?

I see

So the dead kids parents are not and need to keep acting in order to continue getting paid , gotcha

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: January 19, 2013, 11:16:02 PM »
I see

So the dead kids parents are not and need to keep acting in order to continue getting paid , gotcha
So are they the real parents or not? You need to figure out your story and stick to it.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: January 19, 2013, 11:21:54 PM »
So are they the real parents or not? You need to figure out your story and stick to it.

You have me leaning toward actors now with the suggestion that the Father of the killer has no reason to explain himself for his parenting of this so Called mass murdering psychopath

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #357 on: January 20, 2013, 12:07:27 AM »
You have me leaning toward actors now with the suggestion that the Father of the killer has no reason to explain himself for his parenting of this so Called mass murdering psychopath

Oh yeah, this proves the shootings were fake  ::)

Maybe he's not an attention whore and has no interest on being on fucking "oprah" ?..he's a professional and a millionaire.

I see a lot of people here just pulling assumptions right out of there ass...but not one person has shown a single piece of video that PROVES a fucking thing, it's the old " This is what happened because I say so" routiine.  Wouldn't stand up in a court of law.

Meanwhile E-kule, even though he is a well known sniffer of men's asses...has posted mostly FACTS and common sense, not gigantic assumptions.. that shoot holes in all of these idiotic arguments

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #358 on: January 20, 2013, 04:40:10 AM »
Man, after reading this thread I am seriously wondering about the mental health of the average Getbigger, amazingly GROINK is one of the few GETBIGGERS with a level head on his shoulders, I underestimated the Big man.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #359 on: January 20, 2013, 04:44:41 AM »
Meanwhile E-kule, a well known sniffer of men's asses...

GROINK is one of the few GETBIGGERS with a level head on his shoulders, I underestimated the Big man.

You couldn't make this stuff up...   ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #360 on: January 20, 2013, 04:51:44 AM »
why would anyone fake this?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: January 20, 2013, 04:54:44 AM »
why would anyone fake this?
The only group that really benefits from mass shooting is the NRA.  The conspiracy theories could be a conspiracy to cover up the NRA's orchestration of such events!  ;D
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: January 20, 2013, 05:03:51 AM »
The only group that really benefits from mass shooting is the NRA.  The conspiracy theories could be a conspiracy to cover up the NRA's orchestration of such events!  ;D

hahaha!!! what a terrified little guy you are!!!   :o

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #363 on: January 20, 2013, 05:06:57 AM »
I never said that.

Where are all the kids? Who knows? Maybe they are at Disney World? I don't know. All I know is there are no tears and that is fucking strange.

Where's the surveillance video of lanza or holmes? Any? I know nobody wants to see kids get shot but a hallway video or entrance video before shooting will be nice.

The way the media an politicians jumped all over this after the shooting to promote gun control is a total red flag. Your chances of getting killed in a mass shooting is so small you are more likely to die in a car accident many times over.

This is not about protecting the public it is about disarming them. And the criminals would still have their weapons.

Yes very convenient to have things such as this happen when you are trying to pass gun ban laws. Very convenient indeed...
tank u jesus

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: January 20, 2013, 05:12:37 AM »
hahaha!!! what a terrified little guy you are!!!   :o
Says the man who cannot live without a cache of guns because he is constantly afraid of home invasion or his government going rogue and tyrannising the population.  Gun Nutters lack even the most basic self awareness.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: January 20, 2013, 05:14:54 AM »
Says the man who cannot live without a cache of guns because he is constantly afraid of home invasion or his government going rogue and tyrannising the population.  Gun Nutters lack even the most basic self awareness.

ahahhahahahahahahaha!!! meltdown!!   ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #366 on: January 20, 2013, 05:55:08 AM »
If it was about gun control surely they would make sure these incidents didn't happen or get reported so that people would feel safe and as such stop buying guns.
After all these shooting incidents sales of guns and ammo goes up.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Sandy Hook (silly conspiracy theorists)
« Reply #367 on: January 20, 2013, 06:38:53 AM »
the rumors about Sandy Hook really make me realize how silly most of these conspiracy theorists are

the reason I say this is I work in EMS in CT and was dispatched to the call and heard everything coming over the state ce-med radio, I was cancelled en route but a couple of the rigs from our company did make it up there and staged outside. 

not only that but my buddy lives in newtown and is a middle school teacher there and his child attends 1st grade at the elementary school and was evacuated.  His wife was actually going to help out his class that day and was walking in when shit just started popping off and cops were taking kids out of the building

I don't expect to convince anyone with this post because long ago I learned people have amazing abilities of self-delusion---just sharing my perspective on the idiocy of people

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Sandy Hook (silly conspiracy theorists)
« Reply #368 on: January 20, 2013, 06:40:27 AM »
The best way to deal with crackpot conspiracy theorists is to not deal with them.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #369 on: January 20, 2013, 06:46:37 AM »
The best way to deal with crackpot conspiracy theorists is to not deal with them.

agreed---more sharing my amusement than anything else

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
« Reply #370 on: January 20, 2013, 06:52:31 AM »
I know looked fucken weird for a guy whose daughter was executed..or was she..seriously not give a fuck about sandy hook anymore, more interested in the NBA.

Told everyone, the media blew this up immediately, every teacher became a hero, last time i checked heroes lived, there punk asses got shot dead.

Teachers reportedly dived matrix style to save the little kids from the bullets..Fail, teacher got dead, and the kids never recovered..anyhow who is winning Superbowl?

Actually you've got it backwards.  Cowards live (seek to save their own lives, fuck anyone else), heroes die trying to protect others.   Very few real LIVING heroes.       

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: January 20, 2013, 07:35:26 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: January 20, 2013, 09:40:04 AM »
Sheeps

Just another happy funeral nothing to see here

Move along

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
« Reply #373 on: January 20, 2013, 09:59:51 AM »
that funeral pic is sooo fucking weird.

perfectly normal though!  ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V