Author Topic: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed  (Read 100756 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
« Reply #425 on: January 24, 2013, 02:10:04 PM »

Haha america being fooled again and again.

People wonder why the world hates America

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #426 on: January 24, 2013, 02:10:58 PM »
where are you getting your information from?  ???
Dana White! " There's a bunch of people that buy into that shit and believe that stuff. "
V

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #427 on: January 24, 2013, 02:12:46 PM »
Dana White! " There's a bunch of people that buy into that shit and believe that stuff. "

:D :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #428 on: January 24, 2013, 02:24:41 PM »
If this was a conspiracy, the people involved MUST be the most deranged, sociopathic and EVIL individuals ever created.  Better explanation, it actually happened, and it has devastated an entire community and the average American who doesn't believe it is a low grade moron with the problem solving skills of a brick.  If they really were concerned about the incident, they would go and investigate for themselves, because if the event truly did happen, their could be no greater offensive suggestion than to deny  or minimise such a tragedy.  Before you insult and offend people who have suffered unimaginable losses, at least take the time to travel down to Sandy Hook and investigate for yourselves, you cold hearted psychotic imbeciles.  If I truly believed my GOVERNMENT was pulling some really EVIL SHIT, I would be on the first bus to said destination and making some pretty serious enquiries.

V

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #429 on: January 24, 2013, 02:43:29 PM »
If this was a conspiracy, the people involved MUST be the most deranged, sociopathic and EVIL individuals ever created.  Better explanation, it actually happened, and it has devastated an entire community and the average American who doesn't believe it is a low grade moron with the problem solving skills of a brick.  If they really were concerned about the incident, they would go and investigate for themselves, because if the event truly did happen, their could be no greater offensive suggestion than to deny  or minimise such a tragedy.  Before you insult and offend people who have suffered unimaginable losses, at least take the time to travel down to Sandy Hook and investigate for yourselves, you cold hearted psychotic imbeciles.  If I truly believed my GOVERNMENT was pulling some really EVIL SHIT, I would be on the first bus to said destination and making some pretty serious enquiries.

kul they are not 'sociopathic' they are PSYCHOPATHIC, which are a million times more dangerous. and most people have never met anyone this evil and probably never will so they think these people simply don't exist and aren't capable of such heinous things. they are naive its not their fault.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #430 on: September 24, 2014, 07:18:09 PM »
I've never paid attention to this conspiracy theory.  But this is WEIRD.

Recently released FBI crime statistics curiously show that no murders occurred in Newtown, Connecticut, in 2012, despite reports that numerous schoolchildren and faculty members were slaughtered during a shooting rampage in December of that year.

Infowars links to the FBI website, the numbers are right there.   Weird. 
http://www.infowars.com/fbi-says-no-one-killed-at-sandy-hook/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #431 on: September 24, 2014, 08:31:39 PM »
Epic thread bumpage
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #432 on: September 24, 2014, 08:41:58 PM »
That's the thing about the Internet ... some of the information out there is a bunch of shit.

I live in CT. Real kids were killed, had funerals and were buried.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #433 on: September 24, 2014, 09:08:04 PM »
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #434 on: September 24, 2014, 11:08:16 PM »
That's the thing about the Internet ... some of the information out there is a bunch of shit.

You may be right...But without open caskets, you are just going by what you are being told.

Simple Simon

« Reply #435 on: September 25, 2014, 12:12:00 AM »

Recently released FBI crime statistics curiously show that no murders occurred in Newtown, Connecticut, in 2012, despite reports that numerous schoolchildren and faculty members were slaughtered during a shooting rampage in December of that year.

So, the powers that be set up the whole thing and hired actors to play the parts of grieving relatives, arranged fake funerals, televised all the interviews of the actors multiple times knowing that one mistake would expose the whole facade.

Tell me, wouldnt it be easier to just shoot some kids?

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #436 on: September 25, 2014, 12:29:51 AM »

There were so many flaws with this case. So many.

MP

• Getbig IV
« Reply #437 on: September 25, 2014, 06:14:50 AM »
There were so many flaws with this case. So many.

No. No there weren't. Like I said, the Internet can be a bunch of shit. Combine that with the speed of cable "news" these days and you get your "flaws."

Not going to sit here and type, but this should help you resolve all of the "flaws"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/11/sandy-hook-hoax-theories-explained-debunking-newtown-truther_n_2627233.html

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #438 on: September 25, 2014, 07:30:33 AM »
No. No there weren't. Like I said, the Internet can be a bunch of shit. Combine that with the speed of cable "news" these days and you get your "flaws."

Not going to sit here and type, but this should help you resolve all of the "flaws"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/11/sandy-hook-hoax-theories-explained-debunking-newtown-truther_n_2627233.html
Let me rephrase that for him.

The news fucked the facts up so many times that no one knows what to believe.

Couple that with politicians piggy backing their agendas onto it and muddying facts up more to fit their narratives, and you have a situation where no one knows wtf really happened, because everyones gotta have their hand in the story to try and get something out of it.

MP

• Getbig IV
« Reply #439 on: September 25, 2014, 08:08:59 AM »
That, too. Exactly.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #440 on: September 25, 2014, 08:11:01 AM »
Journalist Foley sister  and brother   

Alex Isreal  , Adam Lansa's Classmate , Sandy Hook shooter   

Same  Female  ??? ???

The Wrong Advices

• Getbig II
« Reply #441 on: September 25, 2014, 09:30:35 AM »
Intredasting...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: September 25, 2014, 09:50:15 AM »
Not the same girl but this Alex character obviously did not know the Adam kid and numb nuts asked her the same question over and over but using different words each time.

I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, but I remember watching this live on TV and after a few minutes I got this weird feeling that I was watching a poorly made movie of the week on Lifetime. Things seem scripted. I saw a very young boy being interviewed which I thought was weird. Why in the Hell would a parent let their 8 year old boy be interviewed like that right after a bunch of kids get slaughtered??? As a parent I would have whisked my kids away as fast as possible, NOT let them "hang out".

I also wondered where all the ambulances were? I mean yeah they were all dead supposedly, BUT it is standard protocol to the the EMT and no one there I am sure had the experience or the authority to pronounce anyone dead at the scene? What if by chance one of them was still breathing?? WTF!!

I'm not even going to get into the parents inviting news crews into their homes the very next day to talk about the dead child who was gunned down heartlessly and not she one fucking tear?

Simple Simon

« Reply #443 on: September 25, 2014, 10:11:18 AM »
Not the same girl but this Alex character obviously did not know the Adam kid and numb nuts asked her the same question over and over but using different words each time.

I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, but I remember watching this live on TV and after a few minutes I got this weird feeling that I was watching a poorly made movie of the week on Lifetime. Things seem scripted. I saw a very young boy being interviewed which I thought was weird. Why in the Hell would a parent let their 8 year old boy be interviewed like that right after a bunch of kids get slaughtered??? As a parent I would have whisked my kids away as fast as possible, NOT let them "hang out".

I also wondered where all the ambulances were? I mean yeah they were all dead supposedly, BUT it is standard protocol to the the EMT and no one there I am sure had the experience or the authority to pronounce anyone dead at the scene? What if by chance one of them was still breathing?? WTF!!

I'm not even going to get into the parents inviting news crews into their homes the very next day to talk about the dead child who was gunned down heartlessly and not she one fucking tear?

there is no such thing as "normal behaviour" after a traumatic event.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #444 on: September 25, 2014, 10:13:30 AM »
Let me rephrase that for him.

The news fucked the facts up so many times that no one knows what to believe.

Couple that with politicians piggy backing their agendas onto it and muddying facts up more to fit their narratives, and you have a situation where no one knows wtf really happened, because everyones gotta have their hand in the story to try and get something out of it.
Well, where would the righteous indignation of the Getbigger rush-to-judgment contingent find traction!?    ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #445 on: September 25, 2014, 10:13:44 AM »
So, the powers that be set up the whole thing and hired actors to play the parts of grieving relatives, arranged fake funerals, televised all the interviews of the actors multiple times knowing that one mistake would expose the whole facade.

Tell me, wouldnt it be easier to just shoot some kids?

No shit.

Simple Simon

« Reply #446 on: September 25, 2014, 10:15:56 AM »
No shit.

It always amazes me why these stories that people "think" happened are always way more fantastically difficult to put into practice than the alternative.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #447 on: September 25, 2014, 10:30:56 AM »
It always amazes me why these stories that people "think" happened are always way more fantastically difficult to put into practice than the alternative.
Shouldn't do. Less intelligent people 'simply' can't fathom ambiguity, or contingencies so their minds make their own satisfying connections. Example one, Your Honor: Getbig political forum.   ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #448 on: September 25, 2014, 10:31:51 AM »

Here is a rule of thumb for you: If you heard/read/see it at infowars, it is completely bullshit. It is completely futile to seek truth from the nest of the stupidest foil hat imbeciles this planet has ever seen. Have you think even a second that there could be a reason why those statistics are like that, because PEOPLE DO MAKE ERRORS EVERY NOW AND THEN. I bet there is perfectly good and logical explanation for those statistics, but what is the reason for that vigorous spreading of bullshit, which infowars do? They get a living from that crap, that's all.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: September 25, 2014, 10:34:18 AM »
there is no such thing as "normal behaviour" after a traumatic event.

Actually there is a set of "normal" behavioral parameters that a person will exhibit after such an event. Obviously they will fall within a certain range depending on the event and person. I personally have never seen someone who has lost a child and I have on a few occasions not show any type of grief or emotion let alone welcome a news reporter into their home to happily talk about their child as if nothing has happened.